Should I Be a Cumdump?

@OFfenesLoch - Don’t attempt to quote me out of context to say the opposite of what I said. A life of cumdumping isn’t a life of freedom. It’s a life of responsibility, or a life of consequences. You might try to live free of the first, but you can’t escape the second.

That’s something everyone across this entire forum who speaks of his unfettered freedom to fuck overlooks - actions always, always, always have consequences.

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2022 at 3:57 PM, ErosWired said:

Ninety-Nine percent. The CDC says that PrEP, taken as directed, has an efficacy rate of 99% in preventing the transmission  of HIV in receptive anal intercourse. That’s 99 out of 100 fucks.

One percent. In 1% of cases, PrEP does not, therefore, prevent you from catching HIV, even if you’re taking it the way you’re supposed to. So, statistically, if you’re planning on taking a hundred loads, you’re going to draw the short straw at some point. The more you take, the more times you toll the dice, the more the chance you’re going to end up with it, because nobody’s winning streak lasts forever.

By the way, if you’re an intravenous drug user, PrEP is only about 74% effective. There is no data on the efficacy rate for Topping.

Should you become a cumdump? How the hell would any of us know what you should do? It’s your life, make your own decisions and take the responsibility for them. If you want to be a hedonist because you “crave it”, then do whatever floats your boat - but know that nothing in life comes without a cost. There is no “freedom to fuck”. You can fuck freely, but sooner or later you’re going to have to reckon with reality. On Saturday I had sexual encounters with 17 different strangers, took 10 loads, and had anonymous fingers and tongues shoved up my ass and in my mouth (often in that order) for almost 24 hours. But I also got used in ways I didn’t much like, and now I’m doing the usual - patiently waiting to see if I got knocked up with gono, or chlamydia, or syphilis. Again.

You want to be a cumdump? That’s what’s in store for you. No question. It happens to all of us. It’s an occupational hazard. PrEP won’t do diddly to stave off HPV or Herpes, either, or Hep A, B or C. If you’re going ho-ing, plan on getting all your shots first.

Unlike those above who are encouraging you to become a cumdump, I’m not. I’m not discouraging you either, but I won’t be responsible for steering you toward a path that I know will bring you to harm. Yes, there are rewards to being a cumdump, but the rewards come at a price, and it’s absolutely not for everyone. Only you can tell how much you’re willing to sacrifice for what you crave.

Choose. But choose carefully.

Exactly.

I am on PreP and do not do drugs. I do love to go to Steamworks I post my room number on the board Depending on how busy it is I get from 2-6 loads in me.

I find most guys love to fuck raw They will always pump there load in me. 
If it is the lights out night I may get up to 10 Enjoy being a cum dump

On 4/9/2022 at 11:26 AM, BottomSlut26 said:

But will PREP work and am I making a mistake? 

Becoming a cumdump is more of a "calling" than anything else.  If you genuinely feel that your purpose is to service as many Cocks with your BreedHole as you possibly can, and make it at least your principal avocation (if not career), of course you should answer your calling.  

That said, you should also take every precaution to preserve your health.  You already know that there are multiple vaccinations against a number of std's, and you should avail yourself of those now, before you embark on your journey.  To answer the direct question above, yes, it will work at preventing hiv infection in the large majority of cases.  However, it is not a "get out of jail free" card, and you may become infected at some point - mostly depending on whether you actually do what real cumdumps do.  What is certain though, is you will become infected with other std's, and it's entirely possible with hiv as well at some point.  PReP is an efficient tool, but it is not a guarantee.  

There are other, far more medically-informed men on this site.  Take some time to sift through their answers to similar questions, and ask for detailed information, which I know they will gladly offer.  There are many similar questions - over the space of several years - that have been thoroughly discussed.  That said ...

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 8:57 PM, ErosWired said:

Ninety-Nine percent. The CDC says that PrEP, taken as directed, has an efficacy rate of 99% in preventing the transmission  of HIV in receptive anal intercourse. That’s 99 out of 100 fucks.

One percent. In 1% of cases, PrEP does not, therefore, prevent you from catching HIV, even if you’re taking it the way you’re supposed to. So, statistically, if you’re planning on taking a hundred loads, you’re going to draw the short straw at some point. The more you take, the more times you toll the dice, the more the chance you’re going to end up with it, because nobody’s winning streak lasts forever.

By the way, if you’re an intravenous drug user, PrEP is only about 74% effective. There is no data on the efficacy rate for Topping.

Should you become a cumdump? How the hell would any of us know what you should do? It’s your life, make your own decisions and take the responsibility for them. If you want to be a hedonist because you “crave it”, then do whatever floats your boat - but know that nothing in life comes without a cost. There is no “freedom to fuck”. You can fuck freely, but sooner or later you’re going to have to reckon with reality. On Saturday I had sexual encounters with 17 different strangers, took 10 loads, and had anonymous fingers and tongues shoved up my ass and in my mouth (often in that order) for almost 24 hours. But I also got used in ways I didn’t much like, and now I’m doing the usual - patiently waiting to see if I got knocked up with gono, or chlamydia, or syphilis. Again.

You want to be a cumdump? That’s what’s in store for you. No question. It happens to all of us. It’s an occupational hazard. PrEP won’t do diddly to stave off HPV or Herpes, either, or Hep A, B or C. If you’re going ho-ing, plan on getting all your shots first.

Unlike those above who are encouraging you to become a cumdump, I’m not. I’m not discouraging you either, but I won’t be responsible for steering you toward a path that I know will bring you to harm. Yes, there are rewards to being a cumdump, but the rewards come at a price, and it’s absolutely not for everyone. Only you can tell how much you’re willing to sacrifice for what you crave.

Choose. But choose carefully.

Very wise words