How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

You don't mention your general location, but here in Ft. Lauderdale, the darkroom at Slammer is pitch-black.  You literally have to feel your way, slide your boot on the floor instead of raising it normally.  When you're rutting in a Hole, hands feel you up, and there's simply no way to tell where the guy is.  Guys stuffed in there butt to belly, and no one sees a thing. 

The only downside is, it's not at all easy to get your mouth to the bent-over Holes, if you like eating wet ones.  It's just too jammed with other guys that you simply cannot see.  

What I hate are darkroom or lights out events at the bath where the staff gives out those stupid glow rings with the different colours indicating top/bottom/versatile. With everyone (but me) walking around with those things, it is no longer a lights out situation. 

• Like 2

Some of the best sex i have had is when i was blindfolded. 

Somehow it was easier to get men to come breed me when they knew i din't see them. 

One night in a span of 3 hours i got 5 men to come breed me one at a time. I just unlocked my frontdoor, gave them my adress and waited with a mask on and my head under my pillow. 

Easiest cum i ever got.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2023 at 12:32 PM, ellentonboy said:

Just saying guys......fantasies are great, but safety should also be considered.

It should go without saying, but ....

Anytime/every time guys engage in sensory deprivation/restraints of any kind in a group setting, there should - at the very least - be a buddy watching to ensure nothing untoward happens.  A rolled-up hanky used as a blindfold is one thing - anything more requires forethought, some planning, and taking measures to protect ones self.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, wetboy27 said:

Yes, I'm down.  I guess the only condition would be to have someone there I trust to supervise the action.  Otherwise cum on in guys and dump your load in my ass.

yes .. someone to supervise .. and i'd like it filmed .. so i could look at it later and see who fucked me .. 😆

I’ve hosted on all 4s waiting, head down, pussy up waiting for him. Some wanted me blindfolded. But I’d never look up anyway.
I find just hearing him walk in, unbuckling his belt and dropping his jeans gets my hole twitching. They always put their hands on my ass first and every time I get a surprise from the touch! 
grand it I’ve never been to a sauna and done it. I was to innocent when younger!

But if I was single again I think I’d be owned by somebody and I’d be the best sub they ever controlled.
id say go for it, grab life by the balls especially if you’re free and single. Get your prep and doxy prep and tell us all about it.

I recall someone way more experienced than me decades ago talking about meeting bondage masters.
He said public play was safest. Going to the top's place was medium but at your place was highest risk.
I questioned why given that you'd have all your comforts at your own home. He pointed out that if
anything went wrong (deliberately or accidentally) the top would/could simply close your door and
leave you to be be found possibly weeks later. Whereas at his place there would be disposal to be done.
I have known one guy die in a sex-game which appeared to have been premeditated by the top.

On a related note, I have also sadly known two people die in self-bondage sessions.

• Thanks 1

I do it with guys I met off grindr.  Usually gets me fucked quicker than a normal session.  Especially when they are married, dl or curious I love it.  If they insist on using condoms.  I allow them to but with exception that afterwards they empty it on my hole.  Some empty it and then ram their raw dick in and pump a load deep because they're turned on by it.    

On 11/23/2023 at 7:50 AM, partying.hard said:

There used to be a sleazy gay motel in LA, the Coral Sands.  It was a dump, with the best sex.  I usually fly down for a long weekend. There were 75 rooms so with registered guests and visitors who snuck in, you could assume they were always 150 men looking to play.

Sounds hot. Anyone know any place like that now?