Over 60 year old barebackers

hornyfather

One of my best & most memorable fuckathons was with this really hot man age 63...I was acquainted with him for a while...we got to suckin' face @ the Dallas Eagle and really horned-up, so went back to my place, got naked...I think he thought he was gonna fuck ME...hahaha...he did posess a fat uncut cock while I sucked with delight; however: I spent the next 2 hours plowing his hole & loved every second of it.

He had a better time than he was anticipating.

• 7 months later...

I'm 59. Most of my fuck buddies are in their 30s and early 40s. Yes, I'm not toned but I do keep myself groomed to look my best. They know I will use every skilful nuance to thrill them whether it's him, me or neither with our tails in the air. I know we will do all the things I did when I was in my late 20s and 30s but the difference is that I have had a good 30 and more years to get rid of the pretention and hone those skills finely.

I wish I could find younger tops that want to bareback an older guy like myself (62), but where I'm at the younger tops only want their own age and the older tops only want the younger bottoms....it's a situation of damned if you do and damned if you don't......

Best partner I've ever had is a man who I met at 63 when I was 27. We still meet frequently after my hitting 33. I always cum with an intense head rush that leaves me a bit disoriented. Funny thing is we've only had anal once, bare which was the best fuck I've ever expirienced. He has oral skills and uses his fingers expertly. True pro.

• 1 month later...

I had an amazing fuck by a guy who was 65, he was fit, had a nice long uncut cock and huge set of low hangers. He had a lot of stamina and is going to be a regular fuck buddy after one night. I've been bred by a few 60+ guys and never had a bad experience. If I was still looking for a boyfriend I'd easily be happy with a guy over sixty.

An 83 yo daddy fucked the shit outta me 2 weeks ago in Palm Springs. Totally wasting and veins popping. Huge dick! Low hangers. Was in his sling for a couple of hours, we partied, fucked for 5 hours straight, he never went soft.

• Upvote 1

I can't explain why but since I remember I have been always attracted to older man, I love having an older man eating and fucking my ass they know how to make a bottom happy

I would love to find a small group of older guys for sex

I'm in Chicago

• Upvote 1