How many guys who like to be submissive in the bedroom don't like to have their ass called a cunt or a pussy?

Me. Hate it. Yet I want a man in control. I'm very much a submissive. But I still have a brain. And my brain is wired in a way that hates my ass being called a cunt or a pussy. I'm a masculine submissive. Don't effeminize me by using female terms for my ass. You want to think you are fucking a woman's parts? Go fuck a woman. If it's your way of being dominant, go dominate someone else. If that's your thing, more power to ya. Good on ya. Keep it up. As for me, find other ways to dominate. There are many.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Me. Hate it. Yet I want a man in control. I'm very much a submissive. But I still have a brain. And my brain is wired in a way that hates my ass being called a cunt or a pussy. I'm a masculine submissive. Don't effeminize me by using female terms for my ass. You want to think you are fucking a woman's parts? Go fuck a woman. If it's your way of being dominant, go dominate someone else. If that's your thing, more power to ya. Good on ya. Keep it up. As for me, find other ways to dominate. There are many.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Someone calls your ass a cunt or pussy, and you think "I am being called a woman. I don't like that. I don't feel dominated. I feel insulted. I need a new partner."

My mind doesn't go there. Instead it's "He just called my ass a cunt. It's not, but I'm being dominated in a complete and total way. This is so fucking outside of my every day experience. I feel owned right now. The intimacy makes this hot. Fuck me more."

Neither way is "right," just like liking older or younger, harry or smooth, is any more right than the other. It's just how we're wired. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I think you hit the nail on the head. Someone calls your ass a cunt or pussy, and you think "I am being called a woman. I don't like that. I don't feel dominated. I feel insulted. I need a new partner."

My mind doesn't go there. Instead it's "He just called my ass a cunt. It's not, but I'm being dominated in a complete and total way. This is so fucking outside of my every day experience. I feel owned right now. The intimacy makes this hot. Fuck me more."

Neither way is "right," just like liking older or younger, harry or smooth, is any more right than the other. It's just how we're wired.

Yep. Definitely agreed.

• Upvote 1

I understand not wanting your ass called a pussy, because that is more of a female thing. But there is something dirty in an escapist sense with the word "cunt". Outside of sex, most guys don't get referred to as a cunt. So being fucked and having your "cunt" fucked kind of adds to the fantasy. That's for the random kind of hook up. If it's a guy you're in a relationship with, cunt should be used sparingly, if at all.

• Upvote 3

I love when a top says he is going to wreck it:

hole

chute

asshole

cock sleeve

cock slot

dick slot

pussy

cunt

cock slot

ass

asshole

boi hole

man hole

boy pussy

man pussy

dick slot

Really like this, in a way it disassociates me from his pleasure and use  :D

Guest descartes70817

As a top I like fucking men in the ass more than any other sex act. I've fucked more pussy and cunt than most guys will ever see but I still prefer fucking men in the ass - bareback of course. I will use your ass like I would fuck a cunt if that's what you want to hear me say but I love fucking men in the ass more than I like fucking whores, cunts or bitches. It's the power of making another man take my cock and my cum that I enjoy.

As a top I like fucking men in the ass more than any other sex act. I've fucked more pussy and cunt than most guys will ever see but I still prefer fucking men in the ass - bareback of course. I will use your ass like I would fuck a cunt if that's what you want to hear me say but I love fucking men in the ass more than I like fucking whores, cunts or bitches. It's the power of making another man take my cock and my cum that I enjoy.

See, this is the kind of bisexual guy that really turns me on.  He's into fucking both, but appreciates the differences between the two.  He's not looking for an ersatz female to fuck until the real thing comes along. He gets off on knowing his cock is sliding into a man's ass and knowing he's gonna breed that man with his load.

That's the kinda guy who's cock and load I'd gladly take.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...
On 11/5/2015 at 1:34 AM, PhoenixGeoff said:

See, this is just me, but I find this kind of an attitude to be a real turn-off. Top, bottom or both, I really love my men to be MEN. Not women (bitches, cunts, pussies), not boys (or bois).

I'm also not a fan of demeaning guys by calling them a faggot or whatever. After all, I'm a faggot too, so why are you going to make me play into some self-hating role playing? Even if you don't respect yourself (and that's a big turn off in and of itself), I still do respect myself, and it's disrespectful towards MY sexuality to imply that any of the sex acts we enjoy make us less than "real" men.

Personally, nothing turns me on more than a big hairy muscled up deep voiced manly man who fucking loves my cock (or my ass or both). And I would never in a million years fail to acknowledge and respect his masculinity.

I find as I get older, I get bothered more and more by men who don't seem to love and respect themselves the way they should. It's internalized homophobia and it's not cool.

I've read this a couple of times, and I just think it shows a huge misunderstanding of kinks and how they work in people. It's easy to look at kinks we don't share, and project the feelings we might have about it on to the participants. This is a mistake.

Heavy BDSM and/ or pain play can appear very different to the participants than to observers who don't share those kinks. And then to generalize and say "that bottom having his balls tortured has deep self-esteem issues stemming from internalized homophobia" misses the point that he is having a wildly different sensory experience than you would have in the same circumstances, and it isn't fair or accurate to judge him from that vantage point.

It's the same with verbal play. Context is everything. We all live in an extremely homophobic culture (though it has improved quite a bit in my lifetime), and some of us have incurred some pretty hefty psychic scars from our pasts. Everyone processes their past experiences in different ways. For some of us, the way out is right through the middle. Re-experiencing past traumas in a different context (sexually, for example) can be heady as fuck and very empowering. It's a way to confront those scars head on and take back control over the ghosts of past hurts. Not everyone eroticizes the same things or in the same fashion, but if someone gets an erotic charge out of being called "faggot", "cunt" or "pussy" during a rough bout of sex, it's just plain wrong to equate that with real bullying, or non-consensual verbal abuse, or a lack of self respect. They aren't the same thing at all.

"so why are you going to make me play into some self-hating role playing?"

Dude, if you find yourself in any situation where you're being "made" to do anything, get out of that situation. Non-consensual experiences are not not what's being discussed on this thread.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 5:56 PM, mike258 said:

I understand not wanting your ass called a pussy, because that is more of a female thing. But there is something dirty in an escapist sense with the word "cunt". Outside of sex, most guys don't get referred to as a cunt. So being fucked and having your "cunt" fucked kind of adds to the fantasy. That's for the random kind of hook up. If it's a guy you're in a relationship with, cunt should be used sparingly, if at all.

Yeah, I have to agree here. I don't like pussy. I never even called the vaj a pussy. But, "CUNT" to me is.......I'm not sure I can articulate the context. It is to be fucked, it's raw. I guess it's my submissive side that admires the word. It's kind of a badge of honor and degradation. BTW, I don't spell it cunt. I prefer the masculine kunt.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just my personal preference, I love it when a hot top calls my hole a pussy or cunt. Pussies/cunt are meant for breeding, and when a top totally dominates me, I can't help but feel like his bitch to use my hbody le and mouth as he pleases. Plus on top of thst, as a total bottom, I derive all of my pleasure from a nice thick, long, juicy, cock long stroking my boi pussy into ecstasy until be finally fills me with his cum. Nothng better than a dom top geabbing my hair as he pounds me from behind like a beast while he tells me all the dirty things he's gonna do to my "boi pussy".