Piss up the ass

Sqwert

Guest baddaddy
I am totally in for piss, the first time somebody did piss in me was in a sauna. Guy asked me if he coud fuck me bare, it was one of the first time that i was fucked bare. So when we entered the cabin, he told me he wanted me blindfolded and submissive, which was ok by me. I took a sniff of the poppers before the guy did break me in, and he told me to keep still and not move, so i did, which i did find strange. He did hold his hand before my mouth and whispered in my ear to keep still, not to move, and not going up or down with my ass. He was whispering that he did get off to piss in an ass before fucking it hard, first i was shocked, but then i thought why not. When he stated pissing, i could feel it warming my inner bowels, you could really feel who it fills you up. I lost count how long he was pissing, but the feeling was amazing, when he was done, he slowly started fucking my ass, you could feel the piss flowing between my legs on the matrass. The feeling was amazing, it added to the pressure in my inside with avery push inside. It did not long or the guy was coming deep inside me, and then suddenly he started to piss again deep in my guts. When he was ready, he did pull his dick out, i did keep still for a while and enjoyed the moment, but then panicked because, i had to dump the piss somwhere hhihihihi, it was my first experience, but certainly not the last.

hot as hell!

I love it!! First time it happened to me, my partner at the time and I were partying with a couple good buddies of ours and one of them had been fucking me for close to 30-45 minutes in various positions.. ending up on my stomach with him on top of me.. He was giving me a nice steady fucking that way and then he just stopped and was still for a bit, wrapping his arms under me and holding me to him. I asked him why he stopped and he whispered "shhh... just relax and enjoy.." I then started feeling a warm sensation in my ass and kept feeling fuller and fuller.. I knew that he had to be pissing inside my ass and it felt wonderful.. His partner looked over at us and said to my partner "I know that look.. he's either cumming or pissing inside your man".. We both just gave them a huge grin and said it's the second one.. I could tell they were both turned on by it.. My buddy pissed in me for what seemed like close to 5 minutes until I felt pretty damn full. He then told me to stay still and he slowly started pulling his cock out of me and told me to tighten up for a moment as he did. After he was out I held my ass closed as tight as I could as he reached over for my large butt plug and pushed it into me. It was big enough to stay inside me and hold in all that piss for a while.. I could feel the chems in his piss making me fly even higher than I was and it felt incredible. Kept it all in for about 15 minutes, then he had me go let it out.. when I came back, he continued fucking me until he dumped a huge load of cum inside me and again the butt plug went back in to hold it all in me. Found out several months later that it was poz (undetectable, but poz) cum as well.. So I had my first poz load and first load of piss in my ass on the same night..

that is so fucking hot

minor point, but piss is sterile and can't carry HIV virus because it's so acidic

Sorry, but no... Piss might be too acidic for HIV, but all manner of other nasties can survive in it. Piss is sterile to the pisser, but not necessarily to anyone else. My STI clinic has stopped using urethral swabs because they can get exactly the same information from a piss sample.

Strange thing here: I can piss over or in guys, but I'm damned if I can piss at the clinic. Which is why I keep a supply of piss-pots at home and fill one before leaving for the clinic, noting the time I pissed. It's testable for about six hours.

Another clinic hint: if you have diabetes, do a BG test before eat or drink anything on clinic days. Gives them a better idea of where your glucose levels are at - it takes about ninety minutes for me to get to my clinic. No way am I risking a hypo so they can keep their records straight.

Had it done last night after my third fuck of the night, and I never felt anything so amazing, on a down side I couldn't hold it in to get to the bathroom, so left a trail of piss cum and crap the whole way there. I will get better at this, they say practice makes perfect yes ? ;) ..

Piss on me. Fucking piss on me but do it in the antarctic so that the pee freezes in mid air while you are pissing off a building and the piss turns to spear's. impale me with frozen urine and then shit on my butt corpse. Im a fat gay and I want to go to Ice Hell ftw.

• Upvote 1