Piss up the ass

Sqwert

I'm going to be hooking up with a guy next week for a first go at piss fucking.  To anyone who has tried it, what's the easiest way to get the piss in and does it go everywhere once you start fucking the piss filled hole?  Any other advice?

I hope this isn't too piggy, but the first time a guy pissed inside my bottom (after fucking me of course), he made me squirt it out into a cup so I could drink the mixture.  As I was no stranger to piss drinking, scat or cum swallowing, it was a very interesting mixture - wonderful sensation as I swallowed it.  He told me to save the rest so that I could smear it on my body before he fucked me again...

Hope you weren't to disgusted by this. 

I've recently tried WS for the first time about 7 months ago....In that experiecne, it was me pissing on the guy and then he was pissing on me... that was it. But couple weeks ago, I got pissed fucked for the very first time.......I was so spun that I didn't realize what was happening at first. However, after a few seconds, I felt the deposited load getting mixed with the warm liquidish piss inside my hole. This was when the top's cock was still inside my sluppy hole. It was sensational....and I would love to try it again.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I have a raunchy Dom Daddy I play with often. Daddy has another sub he plays with (I am somewhat sub, this guy is basically a slave once he's naked), and sometimes we do 3 ways (bb of course). I wait in the bedroom naked, sub arrives and stays in another room with Daddy while they strip and sub puts on a hood (we each have no idea what the other looks like), then they both come into the bedroom so the fun can begin. Daddy makes us take turns sucking his dick to start things off, get him hard and ready to play. Then it's just a nasty pig fest of me and the sub licking each other's assholes (as well as Daddy's asshole and his balls, and anywhere else he wants us to lick), and Daddy's cock going from one hole then into another hole, in any possible order; he's gone back and forth between our asses and we've both sucked the other's ass juice off his cock. The last couple of 3 ways, Daddy has gotten heavy into watersports. He pisses on both of us (to mark his territory), makes us take turns drinking from the tap, and REALLY likes to fill the sub's ass with piss then make the sub squirt it out into my mouth for me to swallow. Sub has swallowed Daddy's piss out of my ass as well, but only once. It's nasty but ranks among the hottest sex I've ever had.

• Upvote 4

I love it when we have a hot session and I am left tied down over night. My master always come's in the next morning and slides his piss hard on into my ass and floods it. the feel as it floods my insides is awesome and when he holds it in until it absorbs is awesome

Lucky you ! I luv bein tied up n used for whatever me fuckers want to do to me especially piss fuckin (_0_)

• Upvote 1

The first time I hooked up with this older daddy he assured me he would take it slow, but as soon as he got on top of me he really started to fuck me harder and harder. He held me down and came deep inside. When i started to feel his warm piss shooting deep inside I immediately started to cum.

Love my fat ass used as a urinal. Reminds me of what pig I truly am. Haven't taken chem piss yet. Would love to try it.

Anyone taken ChemPiss??  Would love to know how much hotter that is!!

• Upvote 1