Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night

Followed Raw Top's advice... go to a bath house and stick your ass in the air.

Steamworks Toronto

Fuck bench inside the blow job room ass in the air for 2 hours

4 loads up my hole 2 loads down my throat

Retired to my room ass in the air for 1 hour

2 loads up my hole 3 loads down my throat

Back to apartment and Bareback RT hook up

1 load up my hole

It was a good night.... and the next day hole is still loose. Nothing better.

today at lunch, texted a buddy before my break and he picked me up in the parking lot we drove a few miles to a park and he breed in the back of jeep. fucking breed me good then let me suck on his cock for the reminder of my lunch hour before dropping me back off to finish my day with two loads of his cum in me one in my ass and one down my throat. He's always good 20 minutes later so always a double load from him

• Upvote 1

10-19-2010 ... 9:30 -10:30 pm

regular Fuck Buddy texted my cell and asked if I was loaded?

I told him no.. but was OPEN for his Seed if he wanted to stop by. He just left 2 big loads in my ass... and his cock is big and he likes a sloppy, well-used hole. Love to be an OPEN FUCKHOLE for him. Anyway... Two Great loads.. but now on here and BBRT looking for more.

In my hotel room 40 floors above Hong Kong last night. A cute 22 y/o chinese guy fucked me hard, safe sex - using a condom. It's strange how they can break unpredictably :-) He deposited a big load in me that stayed there all night.

A few nights ago at Club Ft. Lauderdale I swallowed 8 loads in the gloryhole section, got 2 loads up my ass in the video room glory hole area and then went to my room where I spent the next 2 hours with my ass up in the air and took 8 loads up my ass..I was a happy PIG OINK OINK :)!!!!!

Guest bareman

Married gay man here and a total bottom cumslut. Was at my favorite abs yesterday and had a great afternoon. Sucked 3 older men off in the gloryholes in a short time. All 3 had huge loads, especially the 3rd guy. He must have been about 70 but what a cock and load. He started spreading the word about me and 2 more guys came in my mouth shortly after. I then went into the theater and was barebacked by a guy that came in my ass. He then patted my stomach and said you are going to get pregnant. I asked him if he was poz, he just smiled and left.