Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

im sat with a nice load in me now...... i meet a reg married guy and he fucked me good and hard while i was spiffing poppers!!!

then he whispered in my ear "take my big laod in yours ass". after he came he kept on fucking me till he went soft.

Late Thursday afternoon at 1350. In the steamroom, hooked with a slightly older guy who I'd found standing in the back area. He gropes my dick as I pass him. We start with hand jobs, he's got a long tapered dick, thick base, narrow head. We trade off sucking one another. While I'm bent over, sucking his cock, he's fingering my ass. I grab and open my lube while his dick is down my throat, reach back and lube my ass while his finger is in me. He begins to moan, pulls out, moves behind me, and with one hand on my back to hold me down he slides his cock into me. It's too hot to last too long, holding me down, slamming into me, he's fucking me maybe 5-6 minutes. Pulls out, slams back in and bottoms out in my ass. He holds me in place for a couple more minutes, then pulls out, fingers my ass then walks away.

I just took a load from a 21 yr. old visiting from out of state that I met on bbrt...he wanted to fuck me doggy so i was on all fours as soon as he walked in the front door...he dropped his gym shorts and with his finger felt my hole...I had already lubed up for him...he shoved his 7.5 cock in me and fucked me for about 5 mins. before he dropped his load in my hole which i still have in me...I could tell he was really liked my hole...I hadn't been fucked in almost 2 weeks so my hole was kind of tight...really cute guy...he has friends close by and says he will be back throughout the summer...lucky for me...think i'll fall asleep with his load in me...

Nothing like fucking a hot man visiting the area in his hotel room while his bf watches and trades off with me.

And I gotta say, I am unreasonably turned on whenever the guys I've been barebacking with only get around to bringing up names and introducing themselves after we've already been going at it for a while. Fuck, I love anonymous raw sex with slutty, promiscuous guys!

Later today. 2nd time with this guy. Used a condom the first time...he wants to fuck bare this time and he wants to breed me. Really want it.

He fucked me and loaded my hole beautifully yesterday as I bounced on his 8 1/2 inch cock. no lube throughout. just precum from his beautiful uncut cock. Heaven...

Hooked up with a guy visiting town tonight... in his hotel room. Took some convincing, but I gave him a load to soak up. First he didn't want to get fucked until I ate his ass and got it sloppy and got him high on poppers, then he didn't want to get fucked bare until I was teasing his hole with the head of my cock and kept him high on poppers, then he didn't want to take my load until I kept edging myself and pulling out before I shot which drove him crazy -- eventually he said "just shove it in and cum" and I did. Fucked him a few minutes after shooting too.

His cell phone kept ringing as I was plowing his hole. Hoping it was his boyfriend -- or better yet, his wife -- checking in on him. Little did they know that he was busy being my cumsponge. I might swing by and breed him again later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Got 5 load over two nights from a hot 22 yr old Filipino stud. He was so sexy and I loved the feeling of his body on top of mine after each load. He'd cum and then just lay on top me. Also got one other load between my sessions with the 22 yr old. My best bb week since starting to take loads in Jan 11 :)

Guest slobbvers

Saturday went to a top's place. 8.5" uncut. We stripped. He handed me poppers. Took two sets of hits. Went down on him. After 5 min. he took his cock out of my mouth handed me the poppers again. Blue Boy. Took same hit as before. Got on my back put my legs up and he fucked forabout ten minutes and shot his load into me. He stayed inside after, gave me poppers. I lube my dick snorted poppers beat off until I peaked and shot my load. Always intense orgasm after getting fucked, with cock still inside and riding popper wave.

Waiting for a regular married guy. He'll be here in a few minutes. He loves to fuck his seed into me and is a very hot fuck. Have to keep him going slowly so he doesn't shoot too quick. Hope he has a second load to give me too.

Am in Cambodia. Lots of hot sexy Asian guys. Especially lean, ripped, darker-skinned dudes. Very hot. And real easy for a white guy to score. Most of the local men don't want to use rubbers though I make the offer. I've unloaded in 3 guys and been fucked by 4. Plus a reasonable amount of repeat business. One sexy young thing -- just 22 years old -- is always at my apartment door wanting to fuck. His cock isn't huge but he bangs away with such energy and enthusiasm, and his abs look just so fucking hot as I'm on my back and he pounds into me, that I can't resist. Although he calls himself a top, I threw him over on his back last time he was getting close to blowing in my ass so I could turn the tables and fuck my load into him for a change. He couldn't get enough of my dick begging and moaning and shot his load all over his ripped chest and belly while I was still sliding the length of my cock in and out of his tight, spit-lubed hole. And boy was his ass is lean and tight... and makes my average-sized (but decently thick) white cock look so much bigger :-) I held him down with my hand around his throat and kept fucking him while he writhed in pleasure until I busted my balls into him. I held the head of my cock near his rim rather than blow fully deep in him so he could hopefully feel the spurts of my cum shooting inside.

One of the other guys (just a once off so far, but hope I can get a repeat match) is a nuggety, dark-skinned muscled up dude with tatts and piercings and a rock-hard bent cock. I had him on his back on the sofa with my knees on the floor and was fucking his tight shaved ring and twisting his tit rings when I decided I needed his bent dick up me, so I climbed on top of him and pinned his hands over his head - which made his biceps flex ... fucking hot - and lowered my ass down on his dick. He moaned and thrust up to push it deep into me. I started to bounce up and down slowly at first then increasingly aggressively. He blew quicker than I would have liked ... maybe only 5 or 6 minutes but it was enough for me to shoot when I felt his hot cum up me. Without letting his cock or cum slip out I blew my load all over his chunky pecs and sprayed some on his chin.

I'm hoping to get a group together to play this weekend, but the guys seem to shy away from the idea of three-ways or groups. Still, I can make do with the pleasures available... meeting a new one for drinks tonight. Will see where it leads.

OK ... 36 hours after previous post. Last night's was OK, just a blow-and-go-shag. But today was spectacular. A totally ripped muscle guy with a Yakuza-style tattoo disappearing down his abs into his pants. Long hair, but washed. Aggressive kisser and literally tore off my shirt as we made it in the door. Pulling away from his probing tongue and grinding jaw, I followed the tattoo into the pants - he was going commando - to a big, curved, cut cock but with kinda loose skin so almost quasi uncut. Flicking his erect nips with my tongue was enough for it to swell into a big bent rock-solid veiny number that I couldn't stop myself sliding my throat muscles up and down. While I sucked away and made myself gag on it, he was big on talking about 'gotta stay clean' (clean? that's what I do with a hose before hand) and 'gotta use condoms' but he didn't even give me a chance to go and get them from the bathroom, he clearly just wanted to ram it raw and not feel bad about it. I wasn't gonna be the one to stop him. He fucked me on the floor, the table, my desk, the window sill, the sofa and the coffee table. Doggie-style, flat to the ground, standing-up-bent-over, on-the-back-legs-in-the-air, legs-forced-180-degrees, and from beneath. He was fucking rough. The kink in the dick gave my hole a good stretching and he liked to slam it in from an acute angle. He had me yelping like a bitch. Fuck it was good. And he made it last: almost an hour - pretty good for without chemical enhancement. Eventually he slowed down and got all kissy-and-romantic for the last long slow deep strokes and the shuddering moans as he blew a massive load deep up me.

That was pretty damn good. We lay back and tongued a bit and, quite gentlemanly, he pulled me off till a shot my own load. Unneccesary for a rough top, but kinda nice.

But fuck I wish he hadn't.

It took him all of 3 minutes to get rock-fucking-hard again and jump up and slam back into my ripped-raw hole. It takes me a lot longer than 3 minutes to get back into it and up for it. Usually if I know I'm lucky enough to get more than one load, I'm not thinking about cumming until the end of the session, or at least before a decent timeout break. So I'd thought we were done: my hole had closed up and I was so not ready for the reaming he gave me. He had me pinned right down: he came into me from under my legs and pinned them up with his shoulders and pushed down on my biceps with all his weight. - He's one strong muscly dude and although I could probably have prevailed had we had a standing start, I had no chance from down on my back.

He fucking drilled in his previous load into my sore and bruised hole pulling right out and brutally slamming back in, over and over. For 20 minutes I badly wanted it to stop -- and I've never wanted to stop getting fucked before -- and I groaned aloud, but I gritted my teeth and took it. Finally he got even harder and faster ... a few minutes before I couldn't believe that would have been possible ... and shot his second load in me, within 30 minutes of the last one. Despite myself I was impressed.

He got up, left me moaning and leaking cum and a bit of blood onto the sofa, pulled on his shorts and walked out. As he went he said 'thanks. hot ass. next time, we'll have a decent session.' !!!!

At first I was relieved it was over but now I'm boned-up wanting it all over again.