Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hooked up with a "married man" on Saturday. Met him at the gym and played there (sucking but no fucking). He's very passionate and wanted to enjoy some time alone. We met at his place, and we started kissing and getting undressed and soon was completely naked in the living room. He took me upstairs to the bedroom and started sucking eachother. I told him that I wanted him to fuck me and soon cock was in me. He fucked me for only a few minutes before he shot his load in me. He asked me if it was ok to do that...(did we not just fuck without a condom??!!). i told him it was fine with a smile on my face. For next hour he fucked me and dumped another 2 loads in me.

3 weeks ago

Went to the baths.

Sucked a bunch of guys and swallowed 5 loads from 2 Asian, 2 Black and 1 white guy.

Got fucked by 3 guys 2 Black and 1 white, all around 8-9 inches thick and uncut just the way I like em. One guy briefly fucked me bare before suiting up. Two of them came in my mouth and the other was saving his load.

Last night went over to an old fuck buddy's house. His husband answered the door and told me that my buddy was waiting upstairs for me. We hung out for a few minutes before I stripped down and he started sucking my cock and then rolled me over to rim my ass. He want to fuck me and spary his POZ load into my ass, but I haven't bttmed in over a year and a half, I'm not looking to be intentionally POZZED. Evevtually got him on his stomach and fucked him prison style with him in a headlock until I blasted a nice load deep into is cunt. He then sucked the cum and fuck juice off of my cock and kissed me. All and all a fun breeding...

Although I do have a dark twisted fantasty... Another story for another time.

Yesterday afternoon I swallowed a load from a younger, blue collar Latin guy from CL who lives in my neighboorhood. Then, very early this morning in Rhode Island (drove there especially to get this dick), got a hot Italian load from a buddy. Just now, gave one orally to a guy. He didn't swallow, though.

Last night I had a repeat fuck from a guy in nyc. He really reemed my hole good. As he was deep fucking me he kept telling me that my ass was made to be fucked and how it was gobbling up his cock and that my mancunt was so juicy. He planted his cock as far up my hole as he could and was groaning real loud when he shot his load in me. It was a great fuck.

Tuesday evening. Got a heavy oral load after a great fuck session from a dirty old man (my favourite kind of guy). I was that impressed by the load that I asked him how long he'd been storing it, thinking it might be quite a while. "Only a day," he said. I made sure I got his number.

Hopefully a load or loads this evening as heading out to the club in the next hour.

Just to follow up on this... went to Encore, the after-hours sex club. Two fine oral loads before being very fortunate to meet a tourist from Santa Barbara. A Daddy with a raging hard-on that I serviced orally before giving my ass up. He fucked me in different rooms in full view of others, including the sling for a long time. As an experienced Top, he introduced me to a few new moves. It was arguably the best fuck I've had in a long, long time. Thank you, Daddy. At the end, he deposited a thick, heavy load in my mouth. Beautiful.

I love Top Dads.

Tuesday night at MTS in Houston. I followed a black guy and mexican to the "trailer" area near the maze. The mexican was blowing the black guy. I came in and watched for a while, then approached. The black guy fondled my ass and the mexican got the hint and stopped sucking him. He turned me and pushed it into my ass. While he was fucking me, I sucked the mexican to finish in my mouth (load 1) and then the black guy dropped his load in my ass (load 2).

In then maze area (near toyo tire sign) i bottomed for a nicely endowed white guy who dropped his load in my ass (load 3). He fucked me on my back facing him.

In my room, i opened the door and let another mexican do my ass for what I think was 2 loads (load 4 and ?).

Just before i was ready to leave, a guy who'd been checking my ass out for a while came in and fucked me for 20 min. He was rough and deep and dropped a HUGE load in me. ( load 5? )

In under 3 hours either 5 or 6 loads. Not bad for a tuesday evening.

Just finished having every toy in the line up shoved up my ass- except for the small ones ( why waste time) by my ass trainer, once he felt my hole was wrecked out, he began fisting and punch fucking my hole. Always puts a rubber on after he works me out, and fucks my ass-- I get to pinch the rubber off his cock as he pulls out, so I can keep it and his cum inside me. Sitting here ass throbbing, hunting for more cock or play, the rubber somewhere up in my hole swimming with the J lube- we went thru 16 oz of it today

Fucked a hot bottom daddy who's been asking me on A4A for months to fuck him, but either I've been busy, tired, or already hooking up with someone else. I also was somewhat hesitant since I'm pretty sure he's poz, but I decided since I was going to top, and I've already fucked a poz guy, why not.

Got over to his house and OMG, he was 100 times hotter than his pics. Totally buff, smooth, with a nice bubble butt; average cock but with big low hangers. After a little oral play, I got right up his ass and give him a good, hard fucking. He was bouncing on my cock when I shot my first load into him. He kept riding which helped keep me hard. He blew a really big load all over my chest and stomach while riding me. I eventually pumped another load into his ass.

I'm sure we'll hook up again.