Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Ran into a 30-something Korean guy from my gym at a bar over the weekend. Hardly had a chance to talk with him then but last night he was hanging out in the lobby of the gym when I finished working out and he invited me back to his place and I said yes instantly. Sweetest, smoothest ass and nice pecs with big dark nipples. Ate him out while he lay on his back with his legs in the air looking so hot. When I said, "I wanna fuck you," he used both hands to pull his ass open wide so I knew he didn't want a rubber. He scissored his legs around my back and pulled me in tight: guy was very strong! Didn't take much for me to shoot inside him. He jerked off to finish and I swallowed the head of his cock as he shot.

Hooked up on Growlr with a hot young black guy. Went out and sucked his cock. Been craving a black cock to suck. He likes Daddies so I fit the bill. We went to a nice secluded wooded area and I went to town. He shot in my mouth and chest and I unloaded on my hairy chest too. We will be seeing each other again!

well it finally happened after a long time of not happening. I got flipped last night and this guy with a rather thick 7.5" cock bred me senseless. Ate my ass out and then spit on it and after he worked it loose he slid in deep and after a while started pumping his huge load into my ass. I decided to hold it in all day at work and when I got home, I STILL don't have it out of me....god it feels good. Not going to permanently flip me, but I don't mind if he loads me up again ;-)

Guest virgoz

an hour ago, in Camberwell, Melbourne. an older top fucked me raw after eating my hole. no lube, tore me up some then loaded my ass... still have his seed in me, can feel it :)

A rubber boy at IML dumped his toxic cum inside me and I felt a little weird about it.. at the time I thought I was negative... little did I know that the guy that fucked me a week or so before him was POZ and didn't know. I had been feeling a little sick up to IML and when I got back my results were in.. I had been Pozzed!! I knew it would happen eventually.

just left a 3some - me, a 30 yr old pozzed guys, and a 21 yr old bug chaser. My pozz buddy and I took turns breeding his ass - I gave the 21 yr old 2 loads of my spunk and my buddy gave him 3 loads of his charged dna. I then gave my poz buddy one final load of my man juice so he had a load of my dna in him. All and all, the 21 yr old got 2 neg loads, 3 pozzed loads, blew his own load, and I then bred my poz buddy with the final load of the morning. a great way to start a saturday. now i'm all showered and am off to the gym... gonna head to toronto for father's day with a buddy to celebrate our fathers' raising 2 barebacking ass pirates by enjoying the men at steamworks... ;)

• Upvote 1

Just got back from a black top's place. He had is door unlocked and was in bed. I let myself in, stripped and pulled the covers back to see his hard cock. I started sucking as he played with my ass, eventually into a 69 where he made me take him all the way in as he opened up my ass. The he had me ride him for a while before he pushed me down onto my back and fucked a large, hot load into me. Damn that felt good.

Guest verscub88

Received today: 1 at 1230am, after a 4 hour and a further 4 hour meth edge session, another from a mate that loves being vocal about me taking his seed, and another at a cruise lounge, from a man MOUNTAIN (~2m tall, 120kg, all working-mans muscle and a HUGE, tree truck of an uncut dick). I came on my belly as he prodded his massive load into my guts. I hadn't cum since my meth edge, so it was stupendous. I dropped my pasts as son as I got home and started eating the clear sweet goo from my arse and will use it as lube for another wank after I post this.

Last night was my first time going out in about 10 weeks, I had back problems and now they are much better. I got two loads in my ass. The first guy was fucking a guy next to me and felt my ass and went in. It was my first fuck of the night and in a long time. I had loosed myself up with my shower hose enema, but I was still tight. Then he went back to fucking the other guy. He had a nice thick long dick, bigger than average. He came back to my ass. He pulled out and ate my ass and went back to fucking me. I started gyrating on his dick and he eventually came. I licked his dick clean, but he left most of the cum in my ass, then I stuck his dick back in my ass for a little more fun. His cum was dry, like a dry wine, which I tasted off of my fingers when I stuck them in my hole.

A little later a guy with a bigger dick came and started fucking me, luckily the first guy loosened my up, I gyrated on his dick too. He had a nice fat long dick too. He came and I licked him clean. Then when I tasted the cum from my ass it was a little bitter, but he had a big load and it ran down between my legs later on. Another memorable dick was a guy with a very long thick dick. It hurt, but I tried to do my best to take it. He didn't cum, but the fuck was great. It was fun to get back in the saddle again and be ridden by horses.:grin:

One guy came and stuck his dick in my ass but didn't fuck for long, he got me horny and I was hard so I fucked the bottom that was next to me for a couple of minutes. It was my first time fucking with my new stretched 4G foreskin bent barbell. His ass was tight at first, but loosened up.

Edited by Pig Bottom

Tri nights ago, another trucker fucked me in my truck. As he was leaving my truck, he turned, kissed me and told me he hoped I liked poz loads. I grabbed his arms and pulled him close, kissed him and then asked him for his phone number. Can't wait to meet up again. So fucking hot to find out afterwards.