Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

10 minutes ago at steamworks toronto. Blasted a load my dna deep into the ass of a hot arab guy. He came in, sucked me hard, flipped on his back, and asked for my cock. Lubed it up, slipped it in his cunt, and bred his ass. He thanked me for giving him my dna.

A couple of hours ago - came home,took a nap and before I could get any sleep my bf starting eating out my ass. It was ready available as always. I'm always clean and it was framed in one of my favorite jockstraps. So with my ass up and face down he pretty soon started to breed me deep. I finally got my nap with his dick still deep in my pussy. Woke up because his dick started to get hard again. Asked if he wanted to breed me again. Of course he did. This time he flipped me over on my back and pretty soon I had his second load in my pussy. The feeling of his dick breeding me a second time sent me over the edge and I shot a big load all over my stomach. Still got those two loads inside me as I write this.

OH, THE JOYS OF BEING A BOTTOM PUSSY BOY. ;)

Man, I love to get fucked.

Started getting ready for work by flip fucking with my husband. I have been getting off by just fucking my his hot poz hole and today I lasted less than 5 minutes. I was long dicking his ass and shoved in deep when I shot my neg seed up his ass. Afterwards he shot his 4 day load in my open mouth and I cleaned his dick off. Wish I had taken his poz seed in my ass; love to carry it around all day while I work.

I gave my 5 day load last night to a stocky latin slut last night. I had been messaging with him all afternoon and he was in my neighborhood getting groceries. I told him to swing by, he said that he only had 5 minutes...he came in, pulled off his shorts and laid face down on the bed with his hot ass in the air. I ate him out, and slid my dick right up his hole. About 3 pumps in and I shot my load up his hole. (I was fucking horny) He said thank you, got up and left.

got another Sunday night from a guy that I enjoy topping damn it was hot. Done with taking some loads for a bit, but going to give some...its turned my sex drive into overdrive. His load felt so good in me swimming around and then when finally had to let it go - it kept oozing out - he must have cum a ton up my ass

Took a load in bathhouse, back room, dark corner. leaning on the wall, with ass out as usual!! Big, HAIRY guy comes behind me. Fondles my ass, fucks my hole senseless on the wall, Really hott. Picks me up pinned me on wall with my back on it, Had a REALLY hairy back which I LOVE!! Very animal type of fucking. He was growling and gruntin with each thrust, while I was moaniing softly in pleasure like a slut in his ears. One of thehottest FUCKS ive had

Just finished breeding a hot 21yo dude(who has a girlfriend). He is 6' 170 with 8 inch thick cock and white. We made out hardcore. I blew him and ate his ass out good. Then i slide inside him raw. Made him beg for me to cum inside his ass. Planted a huge load deep inside his bi neg hole.

I spent a good 7 hours in a dark steam room Sunday night and I couldn't see anything, it was pitch black, i was in a room full of naked men who i could not see, only feel and my other senses kicked in.

The first guy who was behind me I had not and could not see, was fucking my ass. He was big, thick and hairy, and seemed to have a full thick pubic bush which felt wiry like it was scratching my ass, his pounding cock went long and deep in me quicker thrusts that I felt really intense in my gut I was poppered up with fresh poppers, new poppers are always the best they make me feel at my sluttiest.

The kind of fat man in front of me slid his fat dick into my mouth, his cock had a musty odor of urine and salty taste already filling my mouth he was as thick as a beer can if not thicker, I was gagging he was firmly lodged in my throat, his cock felt too fat for my throat I couldn't really even suck him; he just used my throat, even though i was wretching he continued and I felt my ass was being fucked harder by the beefy guy who held my waist and pulled me higher up further onto my feet which made his cock feel deeper.

I was bent in half, my mouth and throat still on the fat cocked guys cock. the guy behind me shot a hot thick load into my hole which seemed to erupt in me for ages, he was really deep moaning and then slowly pulled out of my ass.

I felt my ass was raised up in the air as another guy in the dark spread my legs and cheeks wider and guided himself in to my cummy hole. I felt the other guy shoot his load down my throat, i barely got a taste in my mouth, i could hardly speak my throat felt so raw.

I had another cock waiting who just fucked my mouth, not too long before he shot his baby batter in my mouth I gagged down as much of the salty, thick spunk as I could but, there was so much of it that a lot of it spewed from my mouth and down my face and neck of which another guy licked it all off me and tongued it it back in my mouth.

The other guy shot his cum in my ass and by the time i was ready to go I had been fucked eight, maybe nine times I was exhausted, but felt really fulfilled and butt filled.

A buddy of mine sent me a text yesterday: "want your ass munched outside today?" Trick question: I always want my ass munched. We drive to a nearby park that has a few miles of hiking trails. We hike around for a bit trying to find a small cave he heard rumors about. No luck with that so we found a hidden area to have a beer. The mosquitoes found us, but, no lie, so did two deer, maybe fifty feet away. With the deer gone, we finished our beer, and left to find a more dry and less bug-ridden location behind a fallen tree.

We lay down on a blanket of our raincoats, and we start to make out. I unbutton his jeans and start sucking his uncut cock to full attention while pulling down my pants. For a moment I think about how much easier this would be if I was wearing a kilt. I sniff his pits through his shirt and notice he's worked up a sweat from the hike; his pits always make me horny. I roll on my stomach and he starts eating my ass. I'm moaning in delight, especially each time I hear him pause to spit on my hole.

He positions me on my side and starts to push his dick in me. I want him in me, but it's an awkward angle on this slope, wedged between bush and log. A little more spit, a slight angle adjustment, and he's in and stroking away and it feels fantastic. I'm rejoicing in his dick and sight of the summer afternoon blue sky between the green tree tops, when I hear him moaning and know he's cumming. When he slides out of me, I roll over and suck his dick clean while I jerk off onto my leg.

Part of me wishes all of my days off were like this.