Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I went to Midtowne Spa for the first time ever Tuesday night 1/2 off - "NO BAREBACK" signs everyone... Si I didn't want to get kicked out thought maybe for once I would play with a rubber. As soon as I leave the locker room A HOT latin guy starts talking to me... invites me to his room... He gets me on all four and starts rimming my ass.... as I look forward I see the damn NO BAREBACKING sign... So he gets up and starts to slide his cock in.... I ask him "You going to put on a condom" he says.. Oh yes..... so I look from the corner of my eye and he grabs an empty condom wrapper and puts in on my back... FUCK IT TURNED me on even more.. I HADN't been stealth in a long time... even though I knew he was going in me bare again I played a long with it... I even asked "is it on" he said yes.... we fucked for about 20 mins and all that time on my knees he never let me look back.... he started to push a dn pump harder and faster and he starts yelling out "im cumming, im cuming"... I can feel his RAWBAREBACK cock pulsating and pumping full of cum... he staryed inside for about 20 sec... then he pulled out and said... he is done... I said thanks for the fuck.. I kissed his side and walked out of his room... I could kinda feel his load dripping out of my ass and it attracted several OTHER BB pigs.... That night I ended up with 7 loads in me... But the hottest was my first getting stealthed again was soo hot!!! missed class again and went the next day and got another 5 loads...

• Upvote 2

Hey porkboy. What gym was this at?

went to he gym yesterday and it was prety busy in the steamroom. I sucked off this nicely muscled young latin guy with a great uncut cock. But then later about 15 minutes later a hot daddy bear that I have sucked off before came in. He's a great kisser and loves to kiss. We kissed for ab out 10 minutes while everyone else was sucking each other. I finally managed to get to his thick bear cock and sucked him off. He's bear cum tasted so good, as always. After he came, I stood up and daddy bear was fondling my nips. The latin guy I sucked off earlier, had just sucked off another guy and then took my cock. I blasted my load down his hungry throat. Love going to the gym!

The toothbrush is cool!

Woke up around 1AM and was hard and horny. Tried to J/O, but my ass needed it more. Got Dressed and headed to the bookstore. Meet a Hot Daddy in the Parking lot with a Van - he asked "What you up for" - and I said "Honestly, I need to get my ass filled with poz cum" - he said "can't do it here, follow me to the apartments over there" - I followed him, got out of my SUV and got into this truck. Nice bed in back and we both got onto the bed and he said "Look, I'm fucking poz and I fuck raw but since you told me your poz, you have no issues taking loads right?" and I said 'Yes, I take loads form anyone and by the way, I have Gonorheea, Syphilis and Chlamydia in my ass as well" - he said "Then let's get naked, nothing turns me on more then fucking an infected hole so I can pass it to others." - We got naked and he pulled out a toothbrush and said 'Ok to use' and I said "Go for it" - It only made it hotter as his nice 10 X 6 wzs slipped into my hole and he pumped and pumped and popped his first load of jizz - he laid on top of me just kissing and rubbing my head and neck and saying "Man you have a hot ass". It didnt' take him long to blow his two more loads in my ass - he relaxed, pulled out his dick and then grabbed a jar or crisco and said "Lets see how good you are here". He pushed four fingers in a rotated and then slipped his thumb and then I felt his entire hand slide in right down past his wrist...He lubed up more of his arm and in about 20 minutes, he was at his elbow. He was so horny, he pulled out and shoved his dick back in and let out another two loads in my hole...He then paddled my ass with a small paddle which broke during the beating and then he slid his hand and arm back in my hole and we drifted off the sleep. At 8AM This morning, I woke to find his hand still in my ass. I left very satisfied being filled with cum and being fisted.

After the last guy to fuck me gave me syphilis (try talking to the wife about that one!), I swore off hookups. That lasted 5 months. i took a load from two different guys last thursday.

The first guy was a quiet hairy bear from Growlr. He wanted to fuck me but only with condoms. I reluctantly agreed since his pics were hot. We got undressed and he sat on the couch. I sucked on him for a while. He wanted to see my ass, so I turned around and showed it to him. He grabbed my hips and lowered them to his cock. I was pre-lubed, so it went right in to the balls. I rode him raw for a while, then got on the floor doggie and he got behind me and went to town. I was surprised when he started talking a bit dirty to me. I begged him for his load and he gave it to me. He claimed he hadn't fucked anyone outside of his relationship.

After he left, another 30 year old athletic latino wanted to get in my ass. His A4A profile said safe sex only, but he didn't seem to say anything when I wrote that I need to be fucked and bred. This was getting later in the afternoon and I wasn't sure when my wife would be home from work. I told him it would have to be quick. He came over about 10 minutes later. He dropped his pants and played with himself while sucking on me. When he was hard, he turned me around, stuck it in using the bears cum as lube, and pounded away. He came in about 5 minutes.

I would have loved to find someone close by to fuck and dump my load, but time was running out and there were no candidates. I fucked the two guys cum out of my ass using a dildo while jacking off to an intense orgasm. Now I"ve been horny as fuck and wanting more cock. I"m trying to resist...

MuscleBear (MB) texted me from his office Xmas drinks party if it was OK to come over. He was horny as hell. His bf is stuck on an airport in the US. Sure! He was half drunk when he arrived. Got to work immediately. Drove his beercan cock in balls deep and started plowing. Maybe it was the alcohol and he couldn't cum, but he kept going on and on. I came after about 10 minutes but he kept plowing my ass. Nutted after maybe about 30 minutes and shot a huge load in my ass. He is now snoring away in my bedroom, so I hope for a repeat later on when he wakes up ;-)

Just got back from an adult theater. Sat next to a cute black bear who pulled out my cock and started sucking. While he was blowing me, I started sucking another guy who walked in. After the new guy shot his load down my throat, the bear turned me around and stuck his cock in my ass. Didn't take long for him to seed me. He left and an older guy came in, so I started stroking and sucking him. He didn't want to fuck me without a condom, but I got to swallow his load. Moved into a new theater and found a couple guys playing with each others nips. I got on my knees between them and alternated sucking them while they made out. Took them a while to get fully hard, but once one of them started cumming in my mouth, the other shot his load on my face. By then I had to leave, but I got what I was after. Not bad for a slow day there.

Got a message this morning inviting me to a gangbang. I politely declined, and later I message the bottom to ask how it went. He said it was a little awkward, and that he still hadn't blown his load. So I invited him over to breed me. We hung out and talked for about 45 minutes and then started with him fucking me. After about thirty minutes it was clear it wasn't working and he wasn't staying hard enough. I said, I think I should be fucking you. So then it turned into one of the hottest fuck sessions I'd ever had, six different positions, him riding me, me riding him, me fucking him, spanking him, slapping his balls. Quite a way to spend christmas eve :-)

Left a Christmas party tonight with a couple: 50ish, very fit and lean white guy and his late 30s beefy-buff boyfriend. At their place while I was eating the younger guy out, the older guy lubed up my ass and dildo fucked me until I was ready to mount the boyfriend. Fucked the boyfriend, gave my load then watched him suck his partner off and we swapped the cum around while kissing.

Today my bf invited a versatile guy over and we had our first threesome. The versatile guy fucked and bred me. My bf fucked and bred the versatile guy. Then I fucked the versatile guy before my bf fucked and bred me. This is one Christmas that I shall not soon forget. :grin:

Just now, Met a guy off bbrts he's from out of town and came over, fucked me twice and loaded me with huge loads. Still horny I texted a bud and he was over in 15 minutes, huge cock and he ate my ass first, then fucked me deep and hard! He shot a HUGE load and I cleaned of his cock and he's out the door. It was amazing, but still horny....

barebacked my buddy last night with a very hot black guy. the other guy was "condom-only" but while I was barebacking my buddy I kept telling the 3rd guy "just slip your cock inside of his ass for a minute... it's what he wants... it's feels so good..." and i talked the 3rd guy not only into barebacking my buddy but breeding his ass as well - and then i added my own load of dna. a nice way to spend a snowy evening.

• Upvote 1

Hooked up with a guy on craigslist looking to suck dick at an ABS. Ive never been to one of these places, im still fairly vanilla in my adventures. So, i figured what was the harm in letting some dude suck my dick. We emailed back and forth (a little too much) and he wasnt unattractive, about a 6 1/2 maybe a 7 in dim light. Didnt matter, he was going to be sucking my dick in a dark booth. I get there, go inside, he was nervous, stood next to me for a minute before I finally asked him, loudly, if he was going to take me to a booth to suck my dick or not. Got a few looks from some people there, including this incredibly hot guy. We went in, i undid my pants, he put on some skin flick and started sucking my dick.

Before we met up, I asked him if I could fuck him, he said I could with a condom, I said im not interested in that, if im going to fuck him it would be bare. We went back and forth, he asked if I was clean, I told him I am (just did a bunch of blood work at Kaiser Permanente for something else, but it included an HIV test, which came up negative) and he said he would if he felt comfortable.

He didnt shut the door all the way, and i heard the knob jiggle. I reached over to shut it and he swatted my hand away, and went back to sucking my dick. Whatever, I dont mind. So, the guy that came in was the hot guy that was standing out there. Score! He didnt want to be touched by the guy sucking my dick, told him no a couple times, and proceeded to touch on me, lick my ear, touch my neck and lower back. UNG, I was in heaven. The guy I was with stood up and pulled me down to suck on his dick, it was incredibly small, he was asian or hispanic, idk, but it was small. I did though, i didnt mind. He looked at the stranger who came in, and told him to fuck me. I was a little hesitant, since I dont really bottom, but I didnt say no. Luckily, the other guy was nervous, and as the guy I was with kept beckoning him to do it, I finally spoke up and said I dont bottom. lol. The other guy I think was a little disappointed, I would have bottomed for him had he wanted to I think. Anyways, I moved to suck on the strangers dick. It was at least 8 inches and thick, it was delicious. I did that for a little while before standing up, letting the guy I came with suck on it dick. The stranger played with my neck some more, jerked off, came, gave me a kiss on the cheek, said thanks, and left. Bummer.

The guy I came with thought I knew the guy, and I had set it up. I didnt know who he was, so we both kinda just grinned at eachother. A this point, I asked if he wanted to get fucked now. He said he hadnt bottomed before, only topped, so he was hesitant, he handed me the condom, I dropped it onto the chair, lubed up my dick, and slid it into him. While I fucked his hole (to a little bit of his protest, but ultimately he got into the groove of it) I was thinking about that stranger who snuck into our booth. I had the biggest grin on my face when I busted inside this guy. I pulled out, put my shirt back on, pulled up my pants, and left (: I didn't get either of their names, though the only one Im really interested in was the guy who came on the floor next to us.

I wish he would have cum on me, or in me instead... *shrug*