Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Posted ad on CL for rough BJ last night. I live in a college town and got a 'bi' 19 yo rugby player to my apartment. After my cock was throbbing in his mouth, he bent over and begged to get fucked. Load #1. We had several drinks, and he mentioned trying out my O ring gag. He looked so good with spit running down his chin while I face fucked him with the gag. Load #1 made a nice lube to shoot Load #2 up his gut. I kicked him out around 4 am.

Posted ad on CL for rough BJ last night. I live in a college town and got a 'bi' 19 yo rugby player to my apartment. After my cock was throbbing in his mouth, he bent over and begged to get fucked. Load #1. We had several drinks, and he mentioned trying out my O ring gag. He looked so good with spit running down his chin while I face fucked him with the gag. Load #1 made a nice lube to shoot Load #2 up his gut. I kicked him out around 4 am.

oh my god, this is so hot!

Stopped by an ABS last night hoping to be bred more than once. Ran into a hot little black man within two minutes of walking in the door. Entered a booth followed by the black hottie who was being led by a nice full bulge in his shorts. I drop to my knees and am presented with a nice, thick, drooling uncut piece of meat. I serviced my meal like the good cumwhore that I am. Although I was enjoying his hot cock in my mouth I wanted it in my ass even more so I stood and presented my hole for use, a couple of gobs of spit later I was being split open by his thickness. Loved it. From there, however, it didn't take long for him to shove in deep and unload his precious nutt as far inside of me as he could get it. The rest of the evening was unfortunately all down hill. The only other use I received was someone who fingered me and played with the cum in my ass. I knew I had been bred good with a large amount of seed but I didn't realize how much until I noticed I still had cum in my ass this morning. Wish someone could have used it as lube.

found a hot cum hungry bottom online - he had 1 load in him and wanted more. chatted online for a bit and arranged the scene: him hooded, on all 4s, ass up on this bed when I walk in. Arrive at his place and sure enough, he was a a good boy and did as told. Had him suck my cock for a bit while I fingered his cummy hole, then got him on his back and slid in deep, no lube. Pumped for a while and then shot a big load into him hoping he become a regular seed dump.

Finally had some time to get a guy to come over to my hotel in Vancouver. We only had about 20 minutes before I was heading out to dinner with co-workers. He fucked me hard and relentlessly before dumping a huge load in my ass. I loved the gooey and squishy feeling my ass gave me all during dinner.

Yesterday I invited an old hookup over and was thinking about inviting another regular to come right after he left. Turns out they knew each other well and knew I was talking to them both (one bottom, one top...supposedly). They both ended up coming over at the same time and we had the best threeway I've ever had. Everyone's ass was up for whosever dick was ready. No limits on who got whose load. Everyone got serviced to completion and we were all covered in each others warm fluids by the end. It was great.

• Moderators

We are in Dallas for the Texas Bear Round Up. We went on a group excursion to the bathhouse (Club Dallas). I showered off, lubed my hole in my room, and headed to the maze. I had a few gropes with guys and eventually started watching a hot, black top with a big, thick cock (at least 8x6) getting head. The bottom would shy away any time the top went for his ass, so he eventually lost interest. I reached out and grabbed to top's cock. I let him know my ass was available and invited him back to my room.

Once there I sat on the bed and sucked that beautiful prick into my mouth. I took him all te way to the root, but as his cock got fully hard it was more than I could swallow. He was pinching my tits and fingering my ass. Soon he lifted me up, turned me around, and bent me over.

With steady pressure he slid his huge meat slowly up my ass which hurt quite a bit. He pulled out and applied more lube while I took a big hit of poppers. Then he began to pound my ass long, deep and hard. He stopped a couple of times to adjust my position because he was slamming into me so hard that I kept sliding forward. Then I realized I could brace myself against the wall and stay where he wanted me. All the while he was pounding me relentlessly. After several minutes he hilted himself and let go inside me filling me with a huge load.

Afterwards we were chatting for a minute and realized we had already spoken to each other on A4A. We had been planning a hook up this weekend. We had a laugh about that and made plans for him to tag team my ass with my husband later this weekend.

my hole is dripping cum and piss - 9 inch fuck buddy just came through, throat fucked me rough and hard till I gagged and spit up and glazed his dick, then he ordered me to turn around and with me cornered in living room chair he lapped at my hole, then coughed up spit wad, the slammed in balls deep and held me hard, digging his nails in my side while he unloaded nutt #1. He yanked out, I stumbled to the bed, he then took his time for load #2, making sure to angle sideways and up scraping my insides. When he shot he pulled out, went to the bathroom, then called me in to take his piss. I offered him my ass, he shoved his dick in, loaded with his foul smelling piss, then washed off and left. My guts are srceaming, hole is open and pulsing, looking for another top who likes it wet wet.

• Moderators

Today at Texas Bear Round Up, there was a group trip to the other bathhouse in Dallas, Midtowne Spa. I like it better than Club Dallas except for one thing - their maze/public play area doesn't have enough places where a small group can play. There are plenty of alcoves big enough for two, but the only open area is right in front of the sling. This means it gets too crowded for te sling to get much use.

Anyway as soon as I got showered and prelued my hole, I hit the maze. Before my eyes were adjusted to the dark, I had a hard cock in my mouth. I sucked him until he was nice and wet and then offered my ass. He fucked me for a few minutes and dumped his load in me. I cleaned him off with my mouth and went on my way.

I ended up in the back of the maze where it was too dark to see much of anything. I found a hard muscled guy in the dark who pressed down on my shoulders. I knelt and took him into my mouth. I am sorry I couldn't see it because this was one of the biggest cocks I have ever touched. It was at least 10x8. He deflected everyone else who tried to join in. Eventually he moved me back into the deepest corner of the maze and bent me over. He was forceful but gentle and gave me a good fuck and a hot load. Very tasty too as I found out when I cleaned him off.

I wandered back towards the sling area and found it deserted, so I climbed in and waited. A few guys came by and felt me up. A couple of them actually dipped their cock in me briefly. A hot top came by and pulled his hard cock out of a Nasty Pig jock. He asked, "How manny loads so far?" As he fingered my sloppy hole and then slipped inside. I told him two; he said I had to do better than that if I wanted his. Hot!

I took a break after the sling area filled up since no one could get to my ass. I ran into my man in the TV area. We swapped stories and headed back into the maze. The sling was vacant again, doing climbed in. He fucked my cummy hole a bit until a crowd gathered. He then picked out a couple of guys to fuck me. I got a couple of more loads that way which really turned my husband on.

Happy Birthday to me!!! I finally have a cummy ass after searching all day. The West Palm Beach area is lame for tops.. South Florida is the land of bottoms.. but this bottom got his birthday load.. I'm leaving it in all night just in case another comes along I'll already be lubed up.

Friday night Fuck Buddy stopped by. He often texts about 9pm on Fridays IF he is available. Simple Text is best.

"Open tonight" -- and i say yes or no. Another buddy just sends ONE word -- BREED ? That second one will hit me up Early at 8am to 5pm or Midnight to 2am. Hard to keep your ass open and ready, but I do my best to ACCEPT any offers.

The Friday night bud is cool, tall, smooth black skin and Mainly Top with his 10"+ thick member. He likes it if I have already been USED and taken a few loads.... but timing is Everything. I jumped on Adam and BBRT and took the big black Dildo DEEP. Helps me to prepare for that big cock. No offers before he arrived, but i did get a few hits while he was pounding my hole. I laughed when I got a message alert beep/OINK as the guy was CREAMING my hole. I was getting loaded and the next one was Ready online. The guy fucking me is a friend I have known since 1995 -- and we have done several road trips up to Chicago--- Stayed at Deeks Den-Guesthouse ... and down to oklahoma City for a stay at the Habana Inn right off I-44. He missed my hole while I was in CA... so he tried to fuck it a couple of times per month.

The second guy I thought was just playing games after so many emails back and forth. He did finally show up... after 2am.... and left shortly after 2:36 in the morning. Now i had a couple of loads in my Ass.... so i spent several hours on the sex sites cruising for more.

2 LOADS for Friday night..... NONE for saturday though. missed a fucking Sex party that night.... but my ass slept well ALL day with both loads mixing and churning in my hole.