Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I always hear people complain about the "action" at WSC... I am former NYer, have MANY fond memories and on my last visit up... I spent about 3 hrs on a Monday late afternoon... Had a procession of 20-somethings use my ass, deposit their seed. Damn wish I didnt have dinner plans with my brother that night ! LOL

Just got finished giving a blow/rim job to a guy I havent been with in months! Waited for him on my bed blindfolded and got to work immediately sucking him to get him nice and hard. Then I had him roll over so I could eat his hole. he had a beautiful hole with just the right amount of hair around it. Ate him out for about 20 min before I rolled him back over and sucked him until he blew his load in my mouth. Tasty cum too! He was out of breath and speachless when he left! Hopefully we can do it again real soon!

Yesterday afternoon was horny as fuck so hooked up with a regular FB but before he arrived i was playing with another guy in the theatre when he asked for a condom to fuck me, i did not have any so i popped downstairs & bought one, let him know that i just bought one & took him upstairs to the darkroom. First began sucking his cock getting it nice & hard & slick, when i noticed it was fully erect a good 8 inches i opened the condom out of the package & bit off the top before i slid it on him. He did not notice or did not care & soon i had his cock in me balls deep pumping away. At one stage if felt the condom really split but the guy payed no attention & was soon blasting a huge load up my ass. Fuck that felt nice. I did not have to wait long after the first guy when my regular FB showed up, He fingered my ass while i sucked his cock & he could sure feel that i had a heavy load still in my ass, He turned me around & started to bang my hole hard within 10 mins i could feel him cumming deep in my guts. after he was done the cum was running down my leg but i felt like a satisfied pig.

Yesterday was a beautiful day in London. The sun was out all day and the temperature was warm for this time of the year.

With the weather being great, I decided to check out Hampstead Heath. Hampstead Heath is a huge park in NW London, not far from where I live. A section it called the West Heath is a notorious cruising ground.

Squirt.org describes it as:

Extensive wooded land in North London. Only at part below Jack Straws Castle, below Heath Brow. Open pathway runs along woodland. Easy enough to negotiate. Definitely more pleasant in summer, but action 24/7/365. This is known as the best and busiest cruising area in Europe. Please take your used condoms, lube packets, etc, with you.

I hadn't been to the Heath as the weather has been too cold even though the Heath is apparently cruised all year. I have been looking forward to checking it out. I met up with a guy from BBRT. He is 27yo 5'8" 140 pounds and all bottom. I met him at the Hampstead Tube station and made the short walk to the park.

When we arrived we saw a couple of moms with their kids walking around. We went off on some side paths and soon we saw a few cruisers popping out of the woods. It was almost creepy. Most of them were old but there were a couple younger, hot ones I saw as we left.

After checking the extensive cruising grounds out, we searched for a spot to fuck. He decided upon a big fallen tree. So we both unbuttoned our jeans and made out. He then went down on my dick for a couple minutes when I guided him up so I could fuck him.

It was real trippy being out in public and fucking. The oriental bottom hands me lube and we both lube up. He bends over the fallen tree and I insert my raw dick in his ass and fuck him. He can take it hard from the start and doesn't complain. I pound him over the tree hard for a few minutes when a man in a sweater approached and watches us. We both don't care if he wants to enjoy the show so we continue fucking.

After a couple minutes the man in the sweater watching the action says "excuse me, excuse me. police are over there." We look and see the classic neon of the police so we pull our pants up and move away.

We walk far from where the police were and are deep in the forest when we decide to finish the fucking cause he really wants my load inside his ass. He bends over and grabs a tree as I lube up again and shove my raw cock inside his Asian ass. I pump his raw hole for a good ten minutes when I decide to empty my balls in his ass.

I pick up the pace and soon tell him that I am breeding his ass up. He backs up on my cock and empties my balls.

We decide to leave as the police have us too nervous to cruise for my ass and loads. We walk to the tube station and I head home.

The Heath will be a lot of fun come later in the spring and summer.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/hampstead-heath-cruising-grounds.html

My last load was this hot Italian guy. Went to his place and he was all over me in a instant.His tongue was down my throat and his hands were pulling down my shorts.His fingers were in me and he bent me over so I could suck his cock.He had me in the bedroom and on the bed right away,wasting no time.Lubed my hole good and his cock and rammed it in me.It hurt at first but as I got use to it it slid in nicely.We got a nice pace going and he keep burying in me.I bucked back on it taking it til his balls were slapping my ass.He started to go faster anmd said he was cumming and did he ever.It was the largest load I ever took from one guy.When I got home I squeezed out enough to jerk off with.It took me another day to totally clean out.Hope to take hiim again soon!!!

I'm completing a week's stay here at CCBC in Palm Springs. I luv this place and it never disappoints. I've bred so many holes I've lost count. But, yesterday afternoon I had an outstanding experience with an amazing "bottom" guy with a huge cock. He claimed to be a total bttm but I did see him top another dude. That was sorta strange but who cares? For me, he was a great bttm. Yes, all holes are different. Like snow flakes, no two are exactly alike. His hole was a silky playground. Not too tight and not sloppy loose althought it was cummy with previous loads. Nice! He was slim and tall, had a bubble butt, was a great kisser with a beautiful smile was charmingly engaging...this guy had it all. After breeding him I was totally satisfied. The hunt was over. On a scale of one to ten, this fuck was a twelve. AMAZING!

Made a hook up with a new guy on Monday- he dropped by in the morning and fucked my ass for about 20 minutes before seeding it.I grabbed a butt plug and jammed it up my ass to keep his seed in. Most guys cum and split- this man laid out on the bed and played some with my tits and felt my body up. About 30 minutes of this , and he was hard and ready again. I rolled onto my stomach , he popped the plug out and sunk back into my ass, his load was all the lube we needed. He unloaded another load in me in about 10 minutes, then replugged my ass, and excused himself to the bathroom. After a fast wash cloth bath, he reappeared, made apologies for having to run, but he was late for a lunch date LOL. Once he was gone, I got on A4A and checked messages- a FB who takes my ass some what regularly, always anon- was eager to get sloppy thirds. I got the blindfold on, left the door open, and within 5 minutes he was in the room and dildo fucking my ass with a colon snake dildo ( great, long-30 inches; slim ) he left the dildo in and fucked a 3rd load into me his cock sliding alongside the dildo. Once he nutted, he bolted out the door. I waited a few minutes to assure he was clear, then got up and got ready for work. 8 hours of baggage handling, jumping off and on tugs, made for an interesting day- but in the end no cum was lost <g>

I guess I'm now an official pig....never fully satisfied. In my last post, just a few hours ago, I said I was satisfied because I had an amazing bttm that took care of all my desires. I lied! So after breakfast I went for a little walk back to the play rooms here at CCBC. I easily found three playful bttms -- one on the fuckbench, another in a sling who was a major league kisser and the third, ass up and bend over, in a chair. I played with all three. A few guys wandered in and out to watch and one jumped into a waiting hole on the fuckbench when I was done. But, the guy in the chair was special. His hole felt so good around my dick. I just had to breed him. He asked so politely..."Please daddy breed my hole"...and I just couldn't refuse. Afterward, as he cleaned my dick off he thanked me for the load. Like I said a nice polite bttm boy. His Father would be proud he was taught to take care of his tops so well. So now this pig is really satisfied....sorta!!!!!

Just took a load from a reg top buddy of mine. He came over, full rubber gear under his clothers, and proceeded to get me poppered up with his gasmask. After much fingering, fucking and popper huffing, he blew his load deep inside me. Pics in my profile, but hard to see the cum, I'm afraid.

• Moderators

I was in Hattiesburg, MS last week for a conference. I hooked up with a young, hot, black guy from A4A with a big cock. He came too quick, but at least I got a big load up my hole.

The night after I got back a fuckbuddy came over for a threesome with my husband and me. I took both their cocks, and my husband fucked both our asses. Greedy me got both loads though.

:)

Edited by drscorpio
Spelling