Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

The other night. I met up with an old boyfriend and he fucked me like crazy almost all night long! He's a really big guy. He's an amateur weight lifter so he's very muscular which is what I like! And he has a very nice big, thick cock! It felt great to feel his muscular body again especially while kissing and rolling around in bed together. It got to the point where he just turns me around, and rams his cock so hard inside me that tears rolled down my cheeks. And he was so fucking horny that he grabbed me before I had the chance slide my lips and tongue along his cock to lube it. So he fucked my without lube! And so it took him a while to get every inch of his cock deep inside me. But I loved it! I don't mind that kind of pain.

This afternoon. I was on A4A, cruising for cock. This younger guy hit me up. Safe sex only, but he messaged me that he wanted to rough fuck me raw and blow his load in my hole. I gave him my address, and he came over. There is an empty unit in my building in the basement. We went down there, and I started sucking him off. He was PR, white skinned and smooth. I was in heaven, and he had a 8.5 inch cock. He got hard pretty quickly. He started fingering my hole, calling it a pussy and a cunt. He asked me if I wanted his PR cock in my pussy.

He got inside my hole and just started thrusting away. I hit the poppers and floated away with his cock sliding easily in and out of my hole. After 10 minutes, he had me get on my knees on the floor in the doggie position. He grabbed my hips with his nails and dug into my skin, like a man on a mission. I asked him if he like my open pussy. He just grunted like an animal. I pleaded with him to fuck me and not to pull out. He said not to worry. He kept thrusting in my hole for about another 5 minutes.

When he came, he grunted and fell on me. He was sweaty and his cock twitched in my hole. I felt 4 spurts. He stayed in my hole for just a little bit. After he pulled out, I cleaned his cock off. I thanked him for his load. We dressed and he left.

Took a load late last night/early this morning from a visiting muscle daddy on BBRTs. He messaged me, and I threw on an Andrew Christian jock beneath my shorts, grabbed my poppers, and headed over to his hotel.

He fucked me first doggy with a nice, thick 7 inch uncut cock; he was super aggressive, and kept pushing my head down in to the pillows and slapping my ass. We finished up with me riding him and him blowing his load up my ass.

Came out of a 2 hour meeting, staring at hotties, went into the mensroom followed by my boss and 2 other hot older guys (55+), we all started pissing in the trough, hot cocks, kept staring at them, boss was talking to one of the other guyz about how all he wanted to do was fuck a tight pussy, I chimmed in that he could knock me up anytime;) we all went back to his office locked the door (on the 39th floor with no shades) and got nailed very hard and rough 5 times over the course of 3 hours.

Posting these a bit late, but what the fuck, right? I have three loads to talk about over two different nights and three different guys.

The first load I got was over the weekend. The guy was a bit shorter than me, but a lot more muscular. And a hell of a lot hairier, too. He fucked me for about four hours with his 6.5 inch cock raw before finally blowing a load in my ass. Was the first time I've ever felt a guy cum inside of me as well. I took video, so feel free to message me if you want to take a look at hour three's session.

The second and third loads I took happened on Wednesday night. I was supposed to meet up with a guy who owns a sling and his black friend, but that ended up not panning out because the sling guy got caught up at work. Luckily, another guy on A4A was looking for a quick hookup for him and his military friend, so I jumped at that chance. It didn't last more than half an hour, but it started with me sucking their cocks, the host roughly fingering my hole with a lot of lube, both of them fucking my ass raw and spitroasting me, and finally ending with me on my back begging for their loads. One shot in my ass while the other fed me his load.

Both experiences left me with drained balls at the hands of my hosts. Literally.

Was finally decent weather to go out cruising yesterday in the woods, Not too hot & not too cold, Took 2 loads from an older daddy, Me bent over a tree no questions asked for a condom & he did not pull out when he came twice, Was hot. There were a few onlookers like always but i wish they would just join in instead of only looking because i love collecting loads in my well bred cunt.

Safer only top off Mancunt came over. put a condom on and kept fingering my hole while jacking. Looked like he was trying to figure out how to get it off without me knowing. Tried to fuck me but he went soft, I rolled the condom off played with him a bit, next thing I know I'm riding his bare cock. Love it

Had been talking to this 8" black guy here and there for a few months on bbrt. He finally moved into his own place where he could host. Just went over to his place, sucked his dick good for a bit and then lubed it up. He had me on my stomach and started pounding. He to re-lube a few minutes in, but then I was good after that. He pounded for a bit longer and then filled me up. He didn't last too long because he said it had been a couple weeks since he came (if you believe that, ha). Anyway, was pretty quick but good. My ass is pretty wet.

Last night here at our home my hubby & I had a MH hookup. Nice guy. Tall (6 2), smooth, very preppy looks and a great kisser. No "getting to know you" chit-chat. After a few minutes it was straight to the bedroom. Great hole for breeding. He obviously liked older guys cuz he immediately refered to me as "daddy" and told me he'd be a "good boy" for me. I liked that! My hubby & I took turns on his hole flipping him around to suit us. He was sub and did exactly as told. When I was close I whispered, "what you want boy?" and he immediately replied "breed me daddy". So I did, really deep too. He thanked me and kept his legs up and hole open for my hubby's load. It only took my hubby a minute to finish in his cummy hole. Two nice big loads planted deep in a sub bttm hole in twenty minutes. He showed and was out the door soon afterward and we went to sleep. A nice way to spend a summer's night at home!

On Motorway/Freeway... Washrooms closed!! however; at the back are the portable cabins with 2 stalls and 3 piss stones. I swallowed at least 12 loads throughout the day and evening, a couple really salty loads too that made me thirsty.

I had locked the stall door with a penny so it looked engaged all the time, there was already a nice hole made between the two thin walls and old dry cum lines down it so I knew it would be a busy place. Everytime a guy went in, I was in the other stall, I observed a lot of suited and booted blokes and a couple of Truck drivers, mostly straight, a lot of wedding bands, I sucked off a few more, however I got fucked through that hole with my ass right up against it 10 times with different men that were just using my hole. There was not one mention of condoms, not one mention, loved licking my fingers after each load too. awesome..

Played with three different guys this week, all visiting from out of town. One came over, met the other two at their hotels. The guy who came over was a total top, huge like a horse and very dom. I'm not usually into being totally submissive, but he was hot as fuck and I could not pass up the chance to take his dick. Met him at his hotel around 9:00; he met me at the door totally naked with a raging hard on. Soon as I got inside I was on my knees and enjoying his cock. Finally got undressed and over to the bed and he proceeded to fuck me senseless three times before I left around 2:00am. My ass was sore as could be and loaded up enough cum to last a month. If he hadn't been leaving the next day, we would have hooked up again. We will next time he's in town. The other two guys were bottoms who didn't seem all that enthusiastic which I find annoying. At least show some enjoyment when fucking around. Breed both of them and left.

Had a buddy come over and fill my hole tonight. Nice thick cock and he gave me 4 creamy loads. He usually gives me 3-5 loads per session, sometimes my place or the baths or a party... I am well-FILLED now. I have had a Real-Time Hookup now on bbrt, and a4a, but no interest.

Guess I will have to find a new place to go collect multiple loads.

just got in from the night at Slammers in Fort Lauderdale. I haven't done in awhile because I generally don't have much luck. but I decided to give it a try before my membership expired. I wasn't in the door more than 5 minutes and I was in a sling and some guy started fingering my gun oiled hole. he took out a condom and I was like "oh shit" but then I thought well this'll be a good way to loosen up. I probably got fucked about ten or twelve times. I lost count. Lol one was with a condom but I was able to collect the condom and inverted it and shove his cum in my hole. I'm nice and sore and I think I took the biggest dick I've ever had in my life tonight too. All in all a good night I have a cum soaked jockstrap and a sore hole.

Came out of a 2 hour meeting, staring at hotties, went into the mensroom followed by my boss and 2 other hot older guys (55+), we all started pissing in the trough, hot cocks, kept staring at them, boss was talking to one of the other guyz about how all he wanted to do was fuck a tight pussy, I chimmed in that he could knock me up anytime;) we all went back to his office locked the door (on the 39th floor with no shades) and got nailed very hard and rough 5 times over the course of 3 hours.

Where the fuck do you work? I need to travel up I-5 to your office.