Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night I went to a seedy Tuesday night bar in SF for the weekly private speakeasy. On the way in the doorman suggested he wished he could come in with me, felt up my stomach and made out with me a little bit. After I went in I downed a drink and then went to use the restroom.

Coming out of the restroom was a bearish boy I've run into around the city but never hooked up with. He grabbed me and dragged me into the bathroom where he proceeded to deep throat my dick for a while. I think he was high, but he asked if I wanted to fuck him. I turned him around and tried to get in but the angle was awkward, so I pulled out and pushed his head back on my cock. He must've really wanted my load because he decided to lay on the floor and spread his legs up in the air. I took the bait and fucked him on the bathroom floor until I almost nutted. Finally I told him I wasn't ready to cum and pulled off.

After he left I pissed and cleaned up a little. I went back out into the bar and nothing much was happening. I positioned myself on a comfy couch they setup in the far back. Someone I couldn't quite see was getting blown off to the side so I pulled out my cock and started stroking. Soon after I had a daddy sucking my dick, and I was making out with a bearish guy. While this was going on the crowd started to thicken up.

The bearish dude left and a skinny/muscled bearded dude replaced the daddy sucking me. I ended up standing up and making out with a hot smooth daddy with an uncut cock. I positioned myself so the bearded guy could suck us both, but I had my sights on the daddy. At some point my cock ended up in someone's ass, and the daddy asked me to pass him. Instead I turned around, hit my poppers, and backed up on his uncut cock. It was fucking amazing. He fucked me for a while with me backing up into it, and eventually I felt him unload in my ass. I pulled off and sucked some of the rest of his cum out. This was only the second time I've taken a load from a guy without asking his name or status and it was fucking hot.

I ended up fucking the daddy for a while and then passing him on to a couple of other cocks. Mostly I was exhausted at this point so I sat on the couch and stroked off while watching the way too packed tight orgy happening around me. After it thinned out the daddy came back and fucked me some more. I finally pulled off and came down the bearded guy's throat, which prompted him to shoot down the daddy's throat.

It was a fucking hot night, though I kind of wish I had taken more loads.

Edited by versgeek

Its the rugby sevens here in Wellington and I had a great start last night. Put an ads on Craigslist and had a group top coming with one of their bottom and get back to me if I would be interested to another bottom to use all night. I agreed and was given two rules. Im not allowed to make any noise unless permitted. And I have to swallow all cums and piss. Went to their hotels and just came in didn't make any sound and was told to undress and immediately I was given a glass of pee to drink. And was told be on all fours. And start sucking them and taking them in my holes. When the first top just rammed his fat cock I squeal of pain and immediately I was slap hard in the face. I was told not to make any noise and as punishment I would be fisted. I beg them not to as I've never beem fisted before. They ignore me and told me that I will be punish after they all finished fucking me. I tried to be quite the whole time but im pretty sure I let a few sounds when they Fuck me hard. I must say their bottom is very well trained. Didn't make a single noise even when they fuck him so hard. I wanted them to cum in me but none of them did. The three of them came inside the other guys and I have to felch those cums to swallow and suck the bottom small cockuntil he cum and I swall tthose as well. After that came my punishment, all three guys fisted my ass. They gag me so I can't scream but I was screeming. They finish me off by peeing inside my newly fisted ass and put a but plug. I was tied and blindfolded until the morning. I didn't well I can't sleep as my ass was in pain. They Fuck me again in the morning before letting me go. And this time they all breed me so now im writing this with their cums in my ass:) definitely the hardest I had to work for cums

• Like 1

Was in the bookstore yesterday afternoon & went in a cabin, Got spit roasted bare by 2 hot guys 1 was a black guy with a huge cock & the other was from north africa & with a cut dick, They both pushed me over the couch & drilled my ass, Taking turns & tag fucking me. They were pretty rough with my ass as it was sore afterwards but it felt really nice getting 2 loads fucked deep in my guts.

Was looking forward to go to bed early and read (I am re-reading the Game of Thrones series) when I got a text message from sexy French Boy Patrice, who is still here vacationing, if he could come over for a drink (yeah right...). Hard to resist so invited him over. Within 20 minutes we were in bed. The guy is insatiable. Between fucks we chatted before he went to town again (and again, although he didn't cum every time he fucked). He left at 02.30. I am sure he went straight to the bars to find more ass to fuck. After all, the gay bars/clubs here are open until 06.00 and some until 08.00 when guys are getting desperate to find a fuck date for the night so he shouldn't have a problem finding some. My ass was sore but went to sleep with a smile on my face ;-) Too bad he leaves coming weekend but he promised to come over again before he leaves. I'm getting a bit infatuated with him. Unsual for me as I am mostly into guys over 30/40.

Just sucked off a guy that was kinda heavy.... he invited me to sit on his cock when he was ready to cum. Big load, nice guy, but a bit more rotund than I like. Wondering how other guys feel about sucking or getting fucked by guys that are bigger than average (in terms of girth). Nice cock, nice load, but body that I would not be attracted to.

This morning. I was online and saw this cute bear on growlr. I told him I was looking for a nice ass to fuck. He said he was with his partner and they are from Washington. They are staying in a resort. So I met him there and fucked him in the gym since no one was there. His partner had no idea I need his man while he is snoring in his room. That was fucking hot.