Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Met a friend for drinks last night at a local gay bar around 12:30 a.m. Got a good buzz and started chatting with a group of 4 guys, and at last call, we invited them back to my friend's house for fun. It turns out I was the only bottom in the entire group, so I ended up taking loads from those 4 guys plus the friend I'd met for drinks. They had me on my back from about 4 am to 8 am. None of them ever mentioned using a condom or told me their status.

Got a massive load last night from a Canarian guy who came down south from Las Palmas. Lost some of it but am still leaking. Looking forward to what today will bring. It's Sunday, so all things are possible. More locals coming down south and not forgetting the horny tourists who come here for just one thing: sex, sex and more sex.

If it wasn't for the high unemployment here (>35%) I would stay because of the warm climate and the loads of eye candy (never seen so many sexy guys on the streets). But a guy has to pay the rent and eat too.....

Got fucked by a hot japanese top last night after being out all evening. Very thick uncut cock. Ravaged my hole for a good half hour before he blew a huge load up my ass. Went to bed right after and can still feel it in me. Hoping to find another load this morning.

Posted on CL anon pump and dump. Dude asked me to blindfold myself. Heard him come in and drop pants with me spread eagle on couch lengthwise. He throat fucked me for a while then pushed himself into me for about 10 minutes. Who knows felt great. He told me he was close and asked me where I wanted it. Before I could say anything he slammed himself balls deep and held himself. He finished and pulled out leaving me dripping from the couch with his cum.

Went to a BB sex party last night. Got fucked easily by 20 guys and ended up with about loads. First time to a BB sex party thrown by this group,\. Definately looking fiorward to the next one. Greatest honor was taking the load of the host who had a nice thick cock. SLURP

Got home from my session with the Russian couple and wanted to give my hole a rest. But.....got a message from an visiting italian bear, single, looking to breed. Looked at his profile and couln't resist. Sexy fucker. Invited him over and took a shower while waiting for him. Bit chubbier than I expected from his pics, but big fat dick and sexy face. This guy went on forever. Plowed my hole for an hour until he finally came. I had cum two times already, squirting my cum on the duvet. Planted a nice load in me and left me breathless.

It is still only 18.00 here, so who knows. But my ass is sore.

Last night got a call from leather fuck bud. Starting rimming me then lit cigar I got in sling and fucked me for an hour breeding me twice. Then horny rang up dirty Scally lad and was round in 5 mins fingered my arse in his leather gloves and fed me the spunk. He shot his load in me and then fisted my hole

Glad to hear that NL. You deserve it for the help you gave me today. Hope you get many more loads tonight.

Met a very sexy Russian bear couple today. Both top. Fucked me for about an hour. Both pumped a load in me. Still have their loads in me.

Went to Flex last night.. got a private room.. there was no activity at first, then I went to the white board used for messages, etc in the hallway and wrote "taking loads, none refused, charged ++ in room 124 with door open and hole ready".. before I knew it, I had a bottom in my room into gifting.. got me deep and good..as soon as he finessed, a nice average daddy saw us fucking, he came in and fucked me a little, then moved to the other bottom and asked him if he was the one taking charged loads and the bottom said "no, he is" pointing at me.. I rolled over on my belly and the daddy was in me in no time.. a few pumps and got loaded as he said "take my poz load in your cunt" then he walked out of the room .. that attracted 3 guys that were watching by the door.. at this time I decided to close the door.. once in the room, the 5 of us had a great time .. I came home with 4 loads.. and now I have a bad case of the "I want more"... I'm such a cock and cum addict!

Yesterday I was fucked twice by one guy, firstly around 2pm - he has big nice cock, firstly he was stretching my hole with jlube then fucked me rough, was hitting my second sphincter all the time, I was high on poppers, so it was painful in nice way ;) he cummed deep in me and was still pumping it In for few mins, I went hom for dinner after but was still horny so we was still writing about next fuck, and we met again around 7pm, now he was fucking me only on spit and fucked out his first load, all the time hitting my second sphincter, I was still keeping his second load inside today ;)