Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Steamworks "Lights Out Thursday," some parts are dark, like the hallways where the rooms are, but you can still kinda see even tho the lights are low. i arrived around 6pm, went to my room and stripped down to my towel, then headed to the glory holes. as soon as i got there i found a stud with a nice uncut dick to suck off. he came pretty quickly and shot right down my throat. there were a few more guys there but i really wanted to get fucked, so I strolled over to the fuckbench, dropped my towel and bent over. almost immediately i got mounted by a nice hard dick. as soon as i started moaning a crown formed and guys with hard dicks surrounded me. the first dick in my face was a very large, very hard dick and i began working this tool with my mouth. He pulled out and shot all over my face. not my thing, but i was happy he rewarded me with his massive load. I started right on the next dick in my face but the guy didn't shoot. while this was going on, three guys behind me fucked and bred me right in a row. I love that feeling of different cocks sliding into my body and not seeing who the guys are. I was enjoying being used as a fuck hole. then this really hot guy, smooth lean body and perfect cut dick, stuck his cock in my mouth. He kept pulling out when he was getting close, I fucking begged him for his load, but he bent down and said he wanted to go to his room. I jumped up and "sure, let's go!"

His room was right by the lockers and he said he wanted me to suck him off with my ass open to the door. i didn't take my towel off as i was blowing him because i just didn't think about it. suddenly i felt a guy behind me, but since this stud i was blowing didn't say anything I just went with it. The guy undid my towel and it dropped to the floor.. He started fingering my wet hole and began licking it. The guy I was sucking off said "fuck him." The guy stood up and immediately slip his hard dick into my loose hole. He blew his load in me pretty quickly and then left. I could tell the guy i was servicing was motioning to someone in the doorway or the hall or something. Soon enough my hole was getting fingered again and i felt a soft dick between my cheeks. as soon as he was hard, his dick was pressing into me. this guy fucked me hard and for quite a while. my ass was super wet and cum was leaking all down my legs. after about 15 minutes maybe he stopped and left. I have no idea if he came or not. I asked my host if he wanted to cum. "you're about to get it buddy, open your mouth and take it all." his load tasted so fucking good. almost as soon as he was done he said "ok i need to rest a little, close the door on your way out." it wasn't rude, but it was abrupt- and i really liked him telling me to get out.

I showered off and went back to the gloryholes for a few more loads to swallow, which were not too hard to get. while I was blowing a guy, i felt another guy's hand stroking my dick, which I normally don't like, but it felt pretty good. I turned around to face him and he dropped to his knees and sucked my cock. My dick got pretty hard, pretty fast and he jumped up, spun around and dropped his ass on my hard dick. it happened so quickly and my dick slid into his silky hole. I knew this fucker had already been fucked and loaded up. his ass was too loose and too smooth and it felt amazing. I decided immediate i was gonna seed this cumpdump. the only thing i said was "I'm gonna cum in you." and then shot a massive load in his hole. I pulled out, wiped off and split.

that was a good night.

• Upvote 2

Early March, was home visiting folks in the DC/NOVA area. Met some friends out for beers but before that I lined up a POZ bottom piss slut with a rim chair.

I sat in that chair, had him rim my hole, pissed in his throat, more rimming, fucked his ass, dumped a load, more rimming, another load in his shitter then some piss down his throat while he jerked onto his bathroom rug. Slapped his ass on the way out!

Ok I did it' date=' why I don't know, but I took a poz load last night deep in the guts, I am a stupid fucker I know, but he was a lovely guy, and made his status very clear, three times he asked me are you sure. But my thinking on it all is, I have only ever BB all my life, I am 52 years of age, and no one need tell me I never took a poz load in all that time, I just wanted to know what it was like to knowingly take one. The waiting game begins.[/quote']

You have 72 hours to take PEP if you're concerned. Don't beat yourself up about it though.

busy weekend... Saturday neighbor came over to watch movies... hubby dropped a load in his gut before heading out, then when we were alone neighbor pumped his poz load into my gut, felt all squishy the rest of the night. Sunday another neighbor stopped by and the three of us had make out session before hubby got him off, last night hubby had board meeting and the twink who had been hitting on me since Saturday on guy-spy got me to cum pick him up, former straight guy anal/gay virgin, had only sucked off a couple guys in his 24 year existence total gay sex virgin for most part but he had fantasies, one of which was to be dominated and used. stripped him of his clothes while making out then restrained him to the headboard, blindfolded him then used his body for my pleasure, fingered his hole the used a nice dildo on him to help loosen him up eventually slipping my hard cock into his virgin ass. pounded him for about 5 minutes before asking where he wanted my load. he told me to use me for a dump and i did as i blasted my load into his gut i told him take your first load, rest, repeat twice.. hubby was to late to get fourth helpings of the boys once virgin hole... looking forward to future sessions

Hooked up with a married buddy. fucked me twice. He couldnt shoot the first time so after an hour we ordered Chinese (my ass was beat up). Then an hour later we were fucking again. Couldnt stay away from his cock even though my ass was sore as fuck. He didnt want to shoot in me. Rolled off and started to beat his dick... As soon as he started to shoot I jumped on his cock and took most of his load in my tore up ass. Then jacked off on his chest while he watched. He was happy. I was happier.

Returning from a weekend trip, first hook-up with a kinky and kind of gross young pig, but it worked out to a blow-and-go. Then, for the first time ever, hooked up with a guy from BBRT. Former pro-athlete, at least ten years older than the age given on his profile, but gave a quality blowjob.

Since I have moved back to NL from Gran Canaria I have been busy preparing my new apartment to move in until the rest of the furniture arrives (not until a few weeks from now) going there every day last week (staying with family until it is ready). I've become friendly with the workmen next door who are turning a brownstone house into two apartments. We wave and chatted. Last Thursday there was only one left, the scruffy ginger guy. Work is almost done so he is there alone now to finish the job. I noticed him because he is kind of hot in a scruffy way and it's clear he doesn't wear any underwear. Could clearly see the outline of his cock and balls in his tight overalls. 30/40s guy. Since he was alone now I invited him over to my still almost empty apartment next door for coffee during lunch time. Thursday was just coffee and chat. Alan, a Brit working for a renovation company in Amsterdam (I don't live in Amsterdam, it's two hours away unfortunately). Friday I was staring at his bulge and noticed he saw I was staring at it. He squeezed his crotch, grinned and motioned for me to come over. Jumped at that. Sucked a big load out of him with my nose in his ginger pubic hair. "See you next week" he said after that. Monday same thing. Tuesday (yesterday) was unusually warm weather for this time of the year and I was in T-shirt, shorts (commando of course) and flip-flops. During coffee I bluntly asked him if he ever fucked a guy. Turns out he is a pig top, roaming the bars in Adam for ass to fuck. And he proved it. Afraid he didn't do much work that afternoon. Too busy plowing my ass. Got a few big loads from him and was exhausted when he was done. Too bad he is leaving by the end of this week when his job is done. Could get addicted to that British big dick and balls with the ginger pubic hair. Told me that if I ever wanted to stay a weekend in Adam I should call him (yesss!!!). Great guy. Still have a few days left until the job is done and he leaves.

this past weekend was a good one. I topped this older bear in San Diego and pumped a load in his ass and a second in his mouth. He was in the process of cleaning my dick before leaving and was doing such a great job that I came a 2nd time (I think he was trying for a 3rd load). On Monday I went to the gym to detox from weekend of partying. I went into the steamroom where this daddy bear I have sucked off before hangs out. I was blowing him when he reached around and played with my hole. I stepped out of the steam room to the shower to cool off but put a little soap on my hole. Went back into the steam room and went back to blowing daddy bear. He played with my hole and then motioned for me to sit on his cock. Well he slid in and it didn't take long for him to flood my ass with his load. Daddy bear left and this latin guy walked in. We have played with others before but never together. I sucked his uncut cock and he played with my ass. He asked if I had been fucked today and I told him just about 10 minutes ago. He got behind me and slid his cock in my ass. He fucked me for a bit and he came in my ass too. Another guy came in and another latin cub. He stroked his cock and I sucked on his knob before he gave me his load down my throat.

Had 5 loads this afternoon at the sexshop. Best place in North-East Netherlands to get cock in my opinion ;). Sexshop with film rooms at the back and a cave with all the equipment needed for sluts like me :). I always walk there completely naked, or lie on the orgy bed or in the sling, ready to be taken.

So today was a big success. Started when I had just arrived and got naked. A bi-guy around my age was waiting for me in the gay film room (the sexshop has a website with date page, very practical ;)). He was half naked, only a long-sleeve shirt on. I started sucking his thick 7" cock and deepthroating it. Always works a charm! Another guy joined us and biguy started sucking him. I took his place sucking the guy, and biguy went behind me (I was on all fours at that point) and started fucking me raw. It was great! Being spitroasted is the best feeling ever! After about five minutes bi-guy seeded my ass deep and left. I have his email address and hope we'll meet again, he's a keeper! The guy I was sucking then left too (without cumming), so I went to the cave, looked at the various cabines and the various videos, and finally settled on the orgy bed, door open, waiting for guys to come use me. Eventually, the guy I was sucking came in, and I got to suck him again. Big dick, too bad he wasn't interested in fucking me. Eventually he blew a load standing up next to the bed while I was lying with my face under his cock. He blew his load and let it fall in my open mouth. Hot! After that I went to the sling and climbed in. An older guy came in and I started to suck him. When he was hard enough he went to my other hole and started fucking me bare, all the time calling me a little slut that needs bare cock in his ass and mouth. I was in heaven! But he wasn't ready to cum yet so he left, "to look for other men for me" he said. Luckily, at that point a regular top of mine came in. We went back to the orgy bed where he took good care of me. He loves breeding my ass, especially if I've already received a load! Very vocal and dirty :grin:. He bred me so well he made me cum without me touching my dick! I was still horny, so when he left I came back to the sling. Older guy came back and started fucking me again. Another guy (bald, nice frame) came in and I started sucking him. Then he wanted a piece of my ass so they exchanged places. He had a nice hard dick, not too thick but easily 7.5" long. Fucked me good for 10 minutes and then blew his load in my hole. He left and the older guy took his place over immediately, fucking me with the guy's load as lube! He stayed in for at least half an hour, but still didn't want to cum.

Afterwards things were a bit slower. I sucked a few dicks, sat on a few others, but only got one more oral load from another older guy who I sucked in the corridors of the cave, next to a full-size mirror! Hot to see myself with a dick in my mouth! :) After that load (2nd oral and 5 loads total for those counting), I had to leave to get back to work. I still have a bit of those 3 loads in my ass right now, feels so good!:grin:

Got a load from my ex/bf (complicated) tonight.

We were sleeping, and he was holding me. Suddenly I woke to feeling half his dick up my ass ... no lube.

He then proceeded to flip me on my back and plunge back in with just a little spit ... he held my legs and hips in such a way that I couldn't get away and even when I tried he'd just get deeper in me.

Finished with a hot load in my ass.

Just bred a hot latino twink. Had coffee, came back to my place and made out. Started with mutual JO and he eventually blew his load on my cock. Didn't take much to get him to sit on it. Rode me until I blew four days of seed into his pussy while he moaned. Can't wait to do it again.

Met with this 47 yo guy on my lunch break for some suck fun. Went to his stripped and started sucking on this 8" coke can thickness cock as he slapped my arse and force fed me he dick. Before I knew it he was behind me lubing his cock and pushing it in me as he shoved some poppers up my nose. Pain was searing as I tried to take it all. I told him to stop but he said "you don't want me to" and out his full wait on me as he started to push in. My arse muscles tensing around me.

He told me to keep snorting the poppers as I whimpered for him to stop. He whispered in my ear "your whimpering only makes me want to tear you open more" and lunged into me making me scream into the pillow. He kept drilling by arse and I could see his eyes rolling back into his head. Suddenly the poppers kicked in my hole relaxed and took the 8" coke can thick cock deep in me. I was being smashed open and loved it. I was begging "fuck me harder, deeper!" I could tell he was getting close as he started fucking me really hard. I screamed "breed me" as he pumped a huge load deep in my gaping hole.

I dressed se dans returned to work sore and filled with spunk which leaked over my underwear and trousers and all I want is it back in me!

Lately I've been really horny to get fucked. So, about once or twice a week, I go to a cheap motel and get a room. I post a craigslist ad saying something like: "Cum Dump taking loads - Hotel room door ajar, and I will be face down, and ass up taking anon loads all afternoon and evening." Last Thursday, I got a cheap room around 4:30 - by 5:00 I had three tops in my room using me like the total slutty cum whore I am. By the time I was ready to go, I had seven loads in my ass and cum was running out of my well-fucked hole.

A couple of months ago, I was in a hotel, ass up and a HOT latino man came to breed me. As he was fucking me, I told him that I had a container of my own cum on the night stand and that he should grab it and pour the 5 loads in there into my fucking hole - he opened that container up and poured the load into my hole - I could feel the cum running into my ass and all over my balls and jock strap. Once he did that, the room wreaked of cum and more tops came - it was as if they smelled the cum from miles away! I ended up with 14 loads in my ass that night!

I was traveling on business. I couldn't seem to hookup with anyone on a4a or bbrt, and it was getting late. So I logged onto Scruff, looking for a top to fuck me. Most young guys weren't interested, but a 35 you old guy said i'd love his 9 inch cock. I didn't want to pass up that chance, so against my better judgment, I told him to come to my hotel.

WHen we got into the room we both stripped immediately. He looked thin like he lost weight, but he said he was always thin. We kissed and hugged, he was sweaty from riding his bike over. I got down and sucked his cock, till it was hard and huge.

He pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. After humping me some, he slid back and lined up his cock with my hole. He teased us both by leaking his precum on my ass. I asked about a condom, but he didn't have any and mine were not going to be big enough.

Besides he said, "My last hiv test was negative."

So once again i let him mount me. This time he slipped in slowly. I felt so full. I couldn't believe that I took him all up my ass. As I looked up at him, I realized that he looked someone who might have AIDS, but I was too afraid to ask. Then he started to fuck me, and it felt so good that I didn't care. I just let him.

There I was lying on my back being fucked with my legs spread wide open letting a stranger fuck me bareback. My position invited him into me despite my fear. I wondered how long ago his last hiv test was, and what if he lied to me about his status. I imagined that he was going to breed my ass with hiv. I was both fearful and excited. But I didn't stop him, since I figured as a top he'd be less likely to have hiv.

No, I turned over and we changed positions several times. He fucked me doggie. Then he even pulled out, and I sucked his cock till it was hard again, so he could fuck me longer. He moved behind me and fucked me on my side, and my cock got so hard, i was about to cum. I was meeting his thrusts, pushing my ass toward him and squeezing his cock with my asshole.

But then after about 45 minutes, he pulled out, rolled onto his back and started fisting his cock. He said to me that sometimes he had a hard time cumming because he usually bottomed, but my ass looked so good on my pic, that he just had to fuck me. I was shocked, and my fear of him pozzing me resurfaced. I was relieved that he pulled out. Suddenly, he quickly rolled me away from him onto my side and shoved his cock back into me. The force of his entry rolled me onto my stomach with him on my back. After a few thrusts I felt his cock spasm in my ass and he groaned with pleasure.

He whispered in my ear, "Thanks, you're a good bottom. You know a lot of guys won't take my cock or load."

He reached under me and fisted my hard cock, and I came all over the sheets beneath me. Then he climbed up to my head and had me clean off his cock with my mouth, tasting the remnants of his cum and my ass.

WIthin minutes he was up and dressed and out the door. I was still shocked, and now worried that maybe he did poz me. Guess I'll find out soon.