Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

One of my regular fuck buds has been after my hole all week, but after Fist Fun in the Sun last weekend( from the Fist Fest men) I was a little tired and a little busy getting caught  up on  tasks around the house, and had to  defer several times. Woke  yesterday with sinuses  acting up and a sore throat--and warned him I might be out of service again. Early in the afternoon I got hit on  off BBRT by a new fuck, and while I was still feeling a little  tired, I decided I needed to  get over it and get fucked-- so I raced over, sucked him hard( he pulled out not wanting to shoot in my mouth) and he jammed it up my ass--which I had already coated with  coconut oil- so he was in balls deep in one push--and quickly  shot a load  in  just 5 minutes. Left there and  began hunting on the mobile apps as I drove home, and another FB asked what I was up to-- told him I needed  his cock in my ass, then heard nothing back ! WTF!!!  Just after getting home ( I even stopped in WalMart  with the 1st guys load up in my ass)  and cruised the aisles hoping someone would  sniff me out ; but I guess 4pm is not the best cruising time there.

So , I got  back home, and the FB who has been looking for  my ass all week hits me up- told him I had just been fucked and  the throat actually felt better with a cock massaging it, he said he was on his way over. He gets here, walks in the bedroom  on the phone talking business, strips, heads in to the bathroom and takes a piss, then comes back out still on the phone and sits in the  wingback chair-talking away, so I hung out on the bed, but after about a minute, still busy  with the guy on the phone, he motions to his  cock--like, what the fuck are you waiting for-- so I drop to the  floor and begin eating his cock- thick  haze of smegma under his hood, and it licked it all out before working my way  to his pubes. As I sucked him   to full hardness, he rested a hand on the back of my head and  gently rubbed and guided  my  head as he went on  discussing an issue with the guy on the phone-- several times  holding my head still , as I must have been getting him too close. He finally finished up the call, and  I offered up my hole- he fucked  for a few minutes before  pulling out and saying he was too close, so I went back to slow sucking him. As he let the peak pass,  I backed my ass  onto his cock as he laid on the bed, then began rocking his cock up inside my hole  and grinding his pubes into my ass. He was getting close again, and had me stop and get off, then had me put my ass  up  towards his shoulder and my mouth on his cock again, as he began pushing in 2, then 3, then 4  fingers, he grabbed to  oil and added some and was about to get all the way in when  the weeks build up, my  mouth and my fist fest used hole with almost  his hand in it sent him over the edge and  he unloaded a HUGE load  down my throat-- better than honey for  treating a sore throat ! LOL He dressed, and was  gone in  less than a minute-- and , unfortunately, that was the end of play--the internet went silent and I ended up staying in and eating food  versus  dick 

Last night I was at a small group that a buddy was throwing.Lots of nice cock and ass to look but one ass had my attention the moment  saw him walking around in his Nasty Pig jock. He must have been no older that 25 and had the HOTTEST bubble butt. As the night progressed I had had plenty of guy suck on my cock and watched plenty of asses getting bred. But I had yet to bust a nut or fuck a hole. Then HE walked into the room. He walked by me and reached his hand out to touch my throbbing cock. That was all the invitation I needed. Followed him into a small room. Complimented him on his ass and that was all he needed. He turned and presented his ass to me and bent over just a bit. I stepped up spit on my cock and slid right inside that amazing hole. I could feel al the cum he had taken earlier and I was in HEAVEN!  I pounded away knowing I was not going to last long inside one of the hottest holes I have ever been in. As I was fucking a small crowd gathered - hands rubbing my body and guys breathing on me as I pounded away. Pounding harder I knew I was about to blow as sis he. The only thing he said to me was "breed me man" and that was all I needed. I pump deep in his hole. When I pulled out I could feel all the cum in his ass dripping out.  I pulled out and was quickly replaced by another. Knowing I could not top that amazing fuck I decided to call it a night. Woke up this am jacking thinking about that ass!!

• Upvote 6

Went to Midtowne in Dallas on Saturday for most the late afternoon and early evening.  First time in ages I've been there and had a great time.  Took five loads including two poz for sure.  Loved feeling so full of cock and cum.  Didn't fuck anyone since I was saving it for a bareback party I was going to later in the evening.  Bred two guys at that party, a hot vers guy who also bred me, and fucked a extremely sexy young black twink.  Gave him his first load of the night, but who knows how many he took after that.  Every guy wanted a turn with his ass.  Also ended up getting three more loads for a total of 8, most I've had in one day in eons.

• Upvote 7

Ran into the hot ass bottom from last night's party on SCRUFF. Showed he was less than a mile away from me and so I hit him up. Wasn't sure if he remembered me since I assumed he was well taken care of last night by many of the guys there. He quickly asked if I was able to stop by and drop a load in his ass. Now it would be rude of me to say no right? So he gave me the address and security code, Went up to is apartment and the door was unlocked like he said. Found his room and him on all fours in a jock. His ass looked like it had just been used but that could have been from last night. Anyways I dropped my pants lined my rock hard cock up to that amazing hole and slid right in!  Pounded the hell out of him for like 15 minutes before I could not hold back. Asked him where he wanted my seed. All he said was "In my ass where it belongs". That was all I needed. A few pumps later and he was getting my seed deep in his hole. When I pulled my cock out I could see the other loads that were deposited in there. Asked when he got them and he said he took 6 loads throughout the day on top of the 12 at the party. Finally I asked his age and man was I surprised when he told me he was only 19 yo!! I got dressed and headed out. He message on SCRUFF saying we have to do it again soon!!

• Upvote 5

I'm away with work so decided to check out the local adult sex shop. It has a back room so I decided to head down.

It was quite quiet when I got there but it soon got busier. The first guy that fucked me was around 7 inches, he was black. We had to take it slow at first, my hole was incredibly tight and needed a ridiculous amount of lube. Eventually he was able to screw my hole. He came quickly but he made sure my hole was ready for the second guy who shoved his cock in seconds later. He had been watching and had waited his turn. He had me on my back begging for his cock. As he was fucking me he kept saying I was a fucking slut that needed a good fucking. He got more and more verbal. I reciprocated and told him how much my slut hole loved his cock. He said I bet I've had loads of cock in me recently, to which I replied 100s. He got really turned on, fucking deeper and harder. He eventually came and zipped up. As he did he put his number in my phone and said I should call him later.

A few minutes later I went to the darker area of the cruising floor, it was getting busier and I had an insatiable urge for cock. I become driven to get fucked as much as possible, my hole already lubed up and ready from the last two guys. I dropped my trousers again and bent over the bench at the end of the corridor. The corridor is quite tight, so I knew no one could get by without bumping into me. Nothing could be seen, it was pitch black. Over the next 45 minutes eight guys fucked me. No idea who they are but there cocks felt good. I love not knowing who they are, that they know I'm a hole to fuck and nothing more. It turns me on thinking about it. Guy after guy fucked me. One guy was fucking enormous and stretched me wide open. Whilst this guy was fucking me I had two other guys taking it in turns fucking my face. Completely pitch black, I couldn't see anything. Both eventually ended up screwing my hole.

One thing is all the guys wanted it wearing a condom. I did say to them to shove their cock in, but each guy pulled out a condom. I knew they all fucked me with a condom because I made sure to feel their cocks as they were fucking me. I don't mind, I'd rather get the dick than nothing at all. It was strange that nobody fucked me raw, I was a willing cumdump hole. I've never come across that before.

Heading out for more cock later on. Think I'll text the guy who gave me his number, see if we can get round two going. Might take a trip to the bathhouse here too. First I'm going to play with my used hole for a while, will get my dildo out too. I always travel with it ;-).

Cocks Taken in 2015: 452

Loads taken in 2015: 310 (loads I know I've taken)

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 2

Guest plowmeraw

Last Saturday night I got home late and saw I had some messages on bbrt. A top wanted to hook up with me but I was too tired. Next morning he was still on line and still wanted to hook up. I headed over to his place about 7am. After having a couple of party favors we fucked most of the day. We finally ended about 8pm with him spewing his huge load up my waiting hole. We're talking about playing again, but hopefully next time with another top so we can spitroast and dp. I'd love to feel two loads in my hole at the same time. 

I'm mostly a top but last night I was so stressed with work that I went to the "blue store" on 6th just north of 23rd in Midtown and got head around 6pm.... at 7 I still needed more so I went back and fucked a hole.... at 8:45 I finally did it and let all my stress roll off me... This guy was sucking me and then pushed my cock back through the hole and motioned me down for a quick chat. "You're cock is to big. I top you." "sure whatever" and I line up my tight hole and he slammed it in. Doesn't last more that 3 minutes but OMG that is what I fucking needed. He breeds me and I take two other loads within 10 minutes. Cum is dripping down my legs as I pull up my pants and each time I am hoping " God what if this is the one that converts me;that would be so hot."

So I went 3 times yesterday, came 5 and took my first 3 raw loads at GH.

SO HOT IM HOOKED

If I get the bug I get the bug...

• Upvote 11

When it comes to breeding ass I am having a week to remember!!!  Last night I hooked up with a hot married bottom pig from Texas! Met him on CL and he told me he had 3 loads in his hole already. Gave me his hotel infor and off I went. When I arrived I was greeted by a muscular man in a jock with the hottest hairy chest in the world. The second the door closed behind me he was on his knees going at my cock. I was hard in no time. He looked up at me and said he needed me to breed him like the slut he was. I stripped down, went over to the bed and he got on all fours. I lubed my cock up and slid right into his sloppy hole. I pumped his furry ass hard and deep. The whole time I was getting turned on looking at his weeding ring grabbing the sheets. He moaned like a fucking bitch in heat! telling me to breed his married hole and to to lube his ass up for the next top that was coming over.  After 30 minutes of pumping I unloaded a huge thick load of seed seed into his hole! Afterwards, he got on his knees and cleaned my cock off!  I got dressed and headed out. As I was exiting his room the next lucky top was just about to knock at the door.  Damn I love cum hungry married fuckers!!

• Upvote 3

Met this guy here in Phoenix.  There is rough, and then there is this guy.  I'm cool with a guy roughing you up a bit, but they have to be real with it, and by that I mean it has to be natural and part of their personality...like the alpha male and they know it.  Not cocky, but not just a guy acting as a top either, but a guy who is the MAN in the situation, and you're just there to do whatever the fuck he wants. 

European, spoke spanish a LOT, which turned me on.  The spit was flying, not just to lube up his cock, but on my face, in my mouth. 

He smacked me around a lot.  I know a lot of guys wouldn't get off on it, but I LOVED it.  Hard slaps to my face and head.  I was worried when I left that there would be his palm print on my face, but it was just red.

Fucked me down hard.  He's a top FF, but I told him in advance that I couldn't take his hands, but he still worked 4 in there to the knuckles and then started twisting.

Thank god for poppers and Max Impact.

Edited by AZBBSLUT
  • Upvote 2

I met a guy on craigs last night chated for a while, gave his address I would met him around 10. I showered and cleanout, I was met at door in gym shorts take room strip and some for play layed across his bed and gave his cock and breed with two big loads

Hooked up yesterday afternoon from a hot bear with a nice cock with a 2ga pa that did damage! Had plans the rest of the night  and just carried them out with my ass slowly leaking cum!

Finally met up with a top I've been chatting with on A4A. We didn't have much time or a place, so we pulled into a shopping center parking lot and is sucked on a spectacular BBC! Beer can fat and 7 inches! It didn't take long before he was depositing a huge load in my mouth! He kept saying, "I can see why they call you the head nurse!" Cant wait til he can fuck me!

i posted an ad yesterday on bbrt for a pump & dump in a club, I got no replies except 1 from bbrt but too late, when i got to the club in the afternoon i bent over on the fuckbed in my BIKE jockstrap without turning around & took 6 loads up my ass - no loads refused cumhole.

• Upvote 2