Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Well, began vacation today, had toyed with flying somewhere, but decided to stay in town and try my luck--a piggy top bud hit me up today and was in  my ass by 2p, got fisted, ball fucked, fucked, pissed in and on, and then  more fisting and fucking- went on  for 6 hours, and I think we  were on  just about every piece of furniture in the bedroom,  ( sling, fuck bench, bed, floor, end of the bed--) played on the patio for the piss  scene, and even  played out in the back yard with the garden hose after all the pissing was done ( and  then started back up as the  water began spraying) Sitting here now trying to decide if I am really done, or if I ought to head out to the tubs for a while and see who is hard and willing to breed--AND  I still have 9  more days to  get bred up 

• Upvote 3

Had recently been talking to a guy on Scruff and having him fuck me raw but could never get anything organised, until today. He picked me up from college, went to one of his friends place and they took turns at giving me a load. This scruff guy was hot, 33 and cut, the other is mid 40's and cut but not really type. Both rimmed me very well before getting my high on amyl and fucking 2 loads into me. First time I've received 2 loads in the one go, and both neg :-)

I'm in Las Vegas for the night. I check bbrt and find a hot bottom taking loads in a hotel 0 miles from me. No car while here so close is good. I apply, he accepts and sends location. We are in the same hotel, he's one floor below me. I head over. The door is a jay, room is dark and he is ass up and blind folded on the bed. I mount him and fuck a load into him. Telling him we are staying in the same hotel and I'll be back later to fuck him again. In an hour I'm ready for more and head back down. There are 3 other guys, but they just want to watch. So I jump in and fuck him again, his hole is well lubed, I ask how many loads he's taken? He lost count. I pound another load into him and head off to bed. Wish it was always this easy.

• Upvote 10

I swear there's no place like New York for hot men and sex anywhere, anytime you want it. Last night I was so horny just thinking about Cumunion that I decided to warm up at the East Side Club. I admit I had almost given up on that place, since my last visit i felt like the Omega Man.

Last night, on the other hand, it was hopping at 8:30. I was making out with a very sexy guy with a beard in his room within five minutes. He was so handsome, he just stopped me in my tracks.

The rooms are tiny and you almost can't help having your ass hang off the bed if you're kneeling to suck a hot cock, and his was beautiful. He must have opened the door, or maybe I hadn't closed it completely after I let myself in. Probably the latter, cuz this dude was looking like a god to me.

Pretty soon a small but muscled black guy was standing in the door. As I was kneeling to chow down on my host's cock, balls, and furry hole, he must have waved the dude in. He started playing with my ass, which must have seemed like an open invitation for anyone passing by.

The black dude smelled great--slightly stake sweat and salt that are almost as good as poppers. He had those, too, I was still focused on the first guy's cock but the black dude put one hand on the back of my head, encouraging me to keep sucking. With his other, he put some lube on my crack and really slowly started sliding a finger up and down my crack. No objection from me when he maneuvered into position behind me and pressed his cock against my hole. I'm sure I moaned with pleasure. The dude I was sucking certainly did, and said, Fuck, yeah! I wanted that hole but you take it first."

Both of them were feeding me poppers and by that point I was a bitch in heat. The black guy was gentle but firm, nice hard cock but not huge. Thanks to lube, kneeling with my ass in the air, a hot cock down my throat, and a muscle dude wanting my ass, I totally caved and told myself just to give it up, forget about controlling the situation, and go with it.

I can't remember the last time a top started to "long dick" me. At least I think that's what it's called when a guy digs deep, pulls all the way out, and then enters just as your hole is closing up. It was an incredible feeling, like getting fucked for the first time every few seconds! It's clear he loved tagging a white boy's ass and he kept asking if I liked black cock. Fuck, yeah!

I had plenty of warning I was gonna be flooded at both ends. The guy whose room we were in kept saying "I want some of that," but the black dude never let up. He kept my head down, telling me to work on the cock filling my throat. He told me I was their bitch and asked if I was gonna behave like one.

The sound of his balls slapping my ass was amazing. I was sure the whole ESC could hear us. Just as I was getting sore from his steady in, then out, then in, pulling out, then single thrust in deep. My head was spinning from poppers and it felt like the whole room was speeding up. The guy under me blew first. He just flooded my mouth! There was too much cum to savor, and I had to swallow to keep up--not exactly what I'd planned to do. Next the black dude sank his cock in deep and lierally growled as he ground his cock into me and pushed in so deep I was totally flattened.

I couldn't feel him shooting inside but I could definitely feel cum leaking out as he withdrew his cock for the ladt time. Lots of satisfied sighs, wiping sweat off, mopping up, high fives, and patting of my well-used ass. We parted ways drained (or in my case, full to the brim with fresh seed), smiling, and totally wiped out the way tops and bottoms should be. God bless New York.

• Upvote 5

Well currently i'm on gardening leave from me previous job so have been visiting the local sauna (northwhich)  a couple of times a week...must say times have changed because I can't recall the last time a rubber was produced in there...anyway...last week hit on a real hotty, older chap around late 50's and hung like a horse, must be 10" and thick...he gave me the shag of my life and unloaded the biggest load i've ever had...bliss...going back on Monday !!

Yesterday got chatting to a guy from BBRT then met at his hotel room. We sucked and rimmed each other for a good 30 minutes then he fucked me hard and rough and shot his cum up me. Then he sucked me off before I left.

Edited by Docebrown

Last night in my bed on my back taking a huge cock from a twink from craigslist. I wore a pair of my wife's panties that he tore a hole through. He kept asking if I wanted him to put on a condom. I told him do what feels best and he kept plowing away. Finally I told him to breed me deep and slammed hard and filled me. Do not even know his name.

• Upvote 4

Guest plowmeraw

It was a busy weekend. Went to both Friday and Saturday Cumunion parties. Between the two, I would guess about 20 cocks and maybe 7 or 8 loads.

Friday night I arrived early, but the action started immediately. Totally hot Latin guy in a jockstrap started making out with me. He went down on me and before I knew it my dick was in his ass. I'm not normally a top but I can vers it up for a hot guy and he was a lot of fun to fuck. I was in there for about a half an hour before I finally needed a break. Problem is, by that time lots of guys had seen me fucking a bottom and wanted me to top them, too--but what I wanted was for my hole to get some action so had to work a bit to re-establish my bottom credentials. I lost track of how many guys fucked me. I would guess somewhere between 10 and 15. All colors, ages, and types. Curiously, there was a guy with a nice fat cock who I sucked off for awhile, but he said he only used condoms because he was cautious. I wondered why he went to Cumunion at that point, but it became pretty clear he got off on watching other guys get bred. He was whoring me out all over the place there. I thought he might throw his caution to the wind and pound me a little, but it didn't end up happening. But I didn't mind his advocacy for my hole! 

On Saturday when I arrived the action was already well underway. Fewer guys at this party, and at first it seemed like there were a lot of spectators. But Saturday actually turned out to be even better than Friday for me. I took fewer cocks (although it was still a decent number--maybe 8 or so), but the load ratio was pretty close to 100% whereas I probably only took one or two the night before. First guy was amazing. Very very handsome guy and he fucked me for a very long time before giving me my first load, and came back for additional helpings a few times throughout the day. Another guy played with my hole awhile, then asked how many loads were already there and I told him just one--he was either disappointed because he wanted to be the first or there weren't enough in there because he didn't finish the deed. No big deal--there were plenty of other cocks there waiting to deposit a load into a hungry hole. Two of the more memorable ones were a black guy with a very long dick who bred me deep and hard and the guy who finished my night by plowing me until I blew. 

Now I'm going to have to rub one out after thinking about all of this again. 

Same pig top  from Thursday's 6 hour fist and fuck session hit me up today for my ass. I had a bad weekend- 2 different bath houses, and both left me without even a single load. And then yesterday-not a single fuck all day long. So I was in a bad mood and had actually eaten a big meal last night, and then he calls today.FUCK!  Worked like a SOB to hose out as deep as I knew I would need to be- he was coming in 2 hours. I scrambled, and had some disasterous  flushes, but then--it flushed clean, the crampy feeling was gone, and I knew I was ready. He showed up right on time,i ate his cock as he  undressed. Moaning and content with my efforts, he began in on my hole, and quickly had his cock and balls  all up inside me. Over the next 5 hours, I had just about everything he could find in my hole- his fist to mid arm, cock and balls, piss, at one point his foot ( in a latex glove--don't think he  was expecting me to take him  up on it--but I  had the pleasure of watching his eyes as I ate the toes, then slid on down onto the arch of his foot--once it was seated, I began fucking myself with it--he just had this huge ,wide eyed  look on his face. At another point, about 3 hours in to play ( and a rum and coke and some water later) he needed to piss- I was already in the sling and he had been  fisting and fucking me- so I had him  unhook the leg straps from the front end of the sling  and winch my legs  way up and back to the  rear chains-pointing my ass  to the ceiling.Once in  position, he then pulled a chair up to the sling, stood on it, and pushed his cock into my gaped hole, and let it flow. When he was done, he pushed an inflatable butt plug up into my hole, pumped it  as large as it would go, then got side tracked and left me upside down-his piss running deeper and deeper into me. Finally  let me  down, and we headed out to the outdoor patio so I could let the piss out and onto him--except---when the plug  came out and he was under me waiting for the piss shower--nothing came out. i was finally able to spray him with my own piss. He used my  hole for another 45 minutes before having to head back to his home. And I still have not had his piss stream out- I guess it is absorbed into my guts now-- so it is time to head to the local leather bar for underwear night.. and maybe an offer to top me off some more

• Upvote 3

It was lunchtime today, I went to a sex club in Central London that opens at midday. I go often during my lunch break. I stripped down to my jock and got my poppers out. I fingered my hole with petroleum jelly. I walked into one of the dark rooms and bent over using the wall for support. It wasnt long before I felt the head of a guys dick pushing at my cunt, he slipped on a condom and fucked me. He kept telling me he was in his 60s and asking if I minded being fucked by an old man. I didn't care I just wanted his seed, so when I said no just fuck me daddy he shot. The condom had broken because of the petroleum jelly so I got his seed in me. As he withdrew another guy grabbed at me roughly wanting to ram his dick in my cunt. I tried to get a huge sniff of poppers before he could do this but he never gave me the chance and just rammed it in. It fucking hurt. But I took it like a man. It didn't take long before he spunked in me. As he did he said allowed, heh Johnny I just spunked in this one, at which point I guess Johnny came over roughly fingered my butt, pulled out his cum covered fingers and rammed his dick in. Again I tried to sniff poppers but he was in to much of a rush to fuck and spunk. He shoved his fingers in my mouth so I could taste all the spunk. Again it wasn't long before he spunked in me. As he withdrew I could feel the spunk running down my legs and I'm thinking this is a good lunch break today, normally when I do this I might get 1 or 2 fucks and normally with condoms. At this point I'd been at the club for about 20/25 minutes so I figure I could leave now, I've got a trunk full of spunk which I'll try to keep in me during my afternoon meetings when I feel another hand feeling my butt. Never one to say NO I lean forward and bend over and feel the head of a dick with a condom on push into me. I'd manage to take a good sniff of poppers and all that cum made entry easy. He fucked me hard for a good couple of minutes, he was obviously like me there for his lunch break and needed to get off quickly. He came grunting and moaning loudly as he did. When he withdrew I grabbed the condom off his dick to see if it had split. It had, so I got down on my knees and cleaned off his dick so no spunk was left on it. So superb!! A 4 load lunch break. I managed to keep most of the seed in me during my meetings. Love that feeling.

It was lunchtime today, I went to a sex club in Central London that opens at midday. I go often during my lunch break. I stripped down to my jock and got my poppers out. I fingered my hole with petroleum jelly. I walked into one of the dark rooms and bent over using the wall for support. It wasnt long before I felt the head of a guys dick pushing at my cunt, he slipped on a condom and fucked me. He kept telling me he was in his 60s and asking if I minded being fucked by an old man. I didn't care I just wanted his seed, so when I said no just fuck me daddy he shot. The condom had broken because of the petroleum jelly so I got his seed in me. As he withdrew another guy grabbed at me roughly wanting to ram his dick in my cunt. I tried to get a huge sniff of poppers before he could do this but he never gave me the chance and just rammed it in. It fucking hurt. But I took it like a man. It didn't take long before he spunked in me. As he did he said allowed, heh Johnny I just spunked in this one, at which point I guess Johnny came over roughly fingered my butt, pulled out his cum covered fingers and rammed his dick in. Again I tried to sniff poppers but he was in to much of a rush to fuck and spunk. He shoved his fingers in my mouth so I could taste all the spunk. Again it wasn't long before he spunked in me. As he withdrew I could feel the spunk running down my legs and I'm thinking this is a good lunch break today, normally when I do this I might get 1 or 2 fucks and normally with condoms. At this point I'd been at the club for about 20/25 minutes so I figure I could leave now, I've got a trunk full of spunk which I'll try to keep in me during my afternoon meetings when I feel another hand feeling my butt. Never one to say NO I lean forward and bend over and feel the head of a dick with a condom on push into me. I'd manage to take a good sniff of poppers and all that cum made entry easy. He fucked me hard for a good couple of minutes, he was obviously like me there for his lunch break and needed to get off quickly. He came grunting and moaning loudly as he did. When he withdrew I grabbed the condom off his dick to see if it had split. It had, so I got down on my knees and cleaned off his dick so no spunk was left on it. So superb!! A 4 load lunch break. I managed to keep most of the seed in me during my meetings. Love that feeling.

• Upvote 2

Bi Military vers bottom for loads by mail willing to take pics of me taking loads sent and if you send me some you get to tell me where to put them... ass... eat or down my piss slit.. no load refused ,  I am Latino mix  active and muscular .. recently taking it to next level of body building also tatted pretty heavy,  wasn't sure where to post this,  hope its ok.

Been a while since I last posted. A few weeks ago a young married Indian chap contacted me on squirt for a hook up. We chat for a bit and I end up going to his flat a couple of suburbs away. Meets me in the underground car park because he doesn't want me seen with him going through the front entrance. He's this weedy hot nerd. We get to his flat and both strip and it turns out he's all cock n ribs. Nice meaty uncut brown meat. He's in a jock he has to hide from his wife. We'd agreed he'd fuck me so I lie face down on his bed, arse up. He starts rimming and toungueing my hole, only coming up for air to tell me that straight and bi guys eat arse so well because they're used to pussy - whatever - I just want him back down there with his tongue. He rims my douched hole for about 15 minutes until I can't bear not to have his dick inside me. I get him to lie on his back. The condom and lube are on the bed but I ask him if he wants raw - he says yes. I get him to lube his dick then I sit down on him and ride him while my cocks in his mouth. Then we change to doggie and he rides my hole until I can hear his breathing change and I know he's going to breed me. I don't feel it but he pushes down on me and says into my ear I'm cumming. We lay there - him on top of me - for about 10 minutes. I ask him when he can give me another load - he reckons another 20 minutes so I lay there while he takes a few work calls and gently fingers my hole. 20 minutes later and true to his word I'm in missionary with my legs on his shoulders looking at his face as he gives me load number two. I quickly get dressed and leave in case his wife comes home early. Later that day I had cum leaking out of me. It's currently school holidays so I have to wait another week or so for him to bone me again and looking forward to it.

• Upvote 4

Earlier this morning from the same twink as several days ago. Could not stop thinking about his thick cock and he kept texting me in secret how much he loved my married ass and wanting to breed me often. I took the day off work and texted him I was free, this time though he wanted me at his place. When I got there we wasted no time, making out and got his cock in my mouth standing there in the front entryway of his place.  Finally we made it to the bedroom. He made me beg for his cock by slowly putting the head in and pulling out while doggy style. All the while making me tell him how much I preferred getting his cock and cum than fucking my wife's pussy (not a lie). I guess I convinced him enough because he started fucking me deep and hard. When I could tell he was getting close I started telling him how much I wanted him deep in me and to carry his seed in me in secret from my wife. He came super hard and filled me up. I am still leaking cum as I type this. MMMMMM.

Edited by versamarried
  • Upvote 6