Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

WINSTON-SALEM, NC - This happened on Friday, sorry for the delay --- invited a 23 year old hot stud to my hotel to breed me.  I told him I am into anonymous but he didn't seem to comment on that aspect of my invitation.  So when he arrived I wasn't surprised that he got up on the bed towards my face and wanted me to suck his dick.  Seeing his body for the first time, I was more than ready to suck his dick, in fact, I wanted to ask him out on a date!  He was gorgeous and I would later find out he is a cheerleading coach that runs a cheer gym.  After a few minutes of getting his dick hard I realized this might not be the smartest dick to have in me since it'd been 5 WEEKS since I'd been fucked!  It was enormous in all the stereotypical ways black guys' cocks are known to be.  He wanted to eat my ass and insisted I sit on his face.  Since I'd be getting my ass eaten and get to suck on his beautiful dick at the same time I didn't decline!  Soon enough we were both hitting the poppers and he was sliding that amazing cock in my hole.  He wasn't in a rush, and I was happy to take it.  Several positions later he had me taking the entire length of his fattie and he eventually blew his load.  He told me how he loved my ass then would proceed to tell me a few other things about his life that make me glad I didn't ask him on a date!  Nonetheless, it was a load and I was happy to get it!

• Upvote 1

This afternoon I visited the local ABS for the first time in over a year. Most of the booths have gloryholes, and nothing gets me hornier than thinking about sucking off a guy or taking his raw cock through a gloryhole. There were maybe a dozen guys standing around, all pushing 70 years or older. (I'm They didn't seem to be interested in me, or was I interested in them. I was about to leave when this 30-something attractive guy walked in. He went into the adjoining booth and motioned for me to stick my cock through the gloryhole. My hopes for some action were dashed--I had no desire to get sucked off. So I motioned for him to slide his cock through. No response. I left the booth and waited five minutes to make a circle around the other booths. He returned and went into the booth directly across from where I was standing. I entered the booth, and this time he had his pants on the ground and was gripping a thick cock that must have been at least 8". When he slid it through the hole, I swallowed that cock all the way down to his balls. After ten minutes of sucking, I was ready to be fucked. I slicked up his dick with some spit, stood up, and pushed his entire cock bareback up my ass. He immediately started to thrust hard. The booth shook every time he slammed into me. His pace slowed, and then suddenly he trust that cock deep into me and held it there, dumping his hot load in my ass. He continued to pull out and push in for several minutes. As he pulled out, I could feel his cum drip out of my hole. I reached back and pushed my finger up my loaded hole. I licked the cum off that finger and continued to play with my hole until I had licked up as much of his load as I could.

• Upvote 4

I just went to an ABS in Honolulu. It was about 11am. There were 3 booths occupied when I got there. I peeked through all the glory holes, till I saw the dick I wanted to suck. It was a Hawaiian kid in his mid 20's. Nice 6"', uncut dick. I motioned through the hole that I wanted to suck. He quickly pushed his half hard dick through the hole. I sucked for about 5 minutes, then he filled my mouth with his hot load.

I then went out into the hall to take a breather. The two booths directly across from me were both occupied. The red light was on above both doors. But I tried the door handle on one of the doors, and it was unlocked. So I stepped into the booth to find a 6'4", tall, muscular, black guy with his face pressed against the wall. Obviously he had his dick in the glory hole and was getting sucked by someone on the other side.

I expected him to tell me to leave, but he just looked back at me and continued to let the guy on the other side of the wall suck him. I stepped inside his booth, turned and locked the door.

Then the black guy pulled back from the glory hole and turned to me. His cock had to be 8"s hard and thick. I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked on him for several minutes, then he whispered, "Do you fuck?"
"Hell yeah!" I said.

I stood up and dropped my pants to the floor. Then I turned around, bent over and grabbed onto the chair. The hot black guy moved behind me and spit on my asshole a few times. Then he spit on his cock and pushed it up into me. I had to hold onto the chair extra tight, because he really started to pound my ass hard and deep. After 5 or 6 minutes of fucking, he finally slammed deeply into me and groaned as he filled my ass with his load.

As we pulled our pants up, I could see the guy in the next booth, pressing his face to the hole. He had watched the tall, good looking black guy fucking me.

• Upvote 6

Extended story from earier, I met an older guy off of craigslist, low 60s, said he wanted to breed me multiple time. I get to his house, and we quickly undressed. I sort of laying on the bed sucking his cock, about 7in with huge low hanging balls. I'm completely into sucking his dick, trying to do my best. He reaches down and grabs my rock hard cock and starts jacking of off while I'm blowing him. After awhile he moves to my ass and starts fingering my hole, then goes back to jacking me off. I shoot my load while hes jacking me off, my cock stays rock hard and I tell him I need him to fuck me now. He lines his cock up my my hole and slowly pushes in. Once I got used to his cock I tell he that  I need to fucked hard. After about ten min I get my first load. After he finishes cumming he spins me around and I suck his cock. getting him ready for round two. Once he is hard again I turn around on my hands and knees and me starts plowing my ass. I love it and cum at least one more time. After he loads me up We decide that I sould say hello to his room mates. So I go up stairs buck naked, rock hard, with a cum filled ass to say hello. They were taken aback to say the least. Was hoping that one of them would fuck me that night but didn't happen. When back downstairs and got another load on my hands a knees, loving every second of it. That was all he could give me so after that I left and rode the subway back home while on bbrt, squirt, and craigslist, hoping to find another person to breed me. Didn't happen but am going back to my fb house today and one of his room mates is going to fuck me as well. Can't wait! 

• Upvote 3

Halloween night I answer the door and behind all the kids I am giving out candy to is a guy I have hooked up with. He had that deer in the headlights look on his face and I just smiled. He thanked me for the candy and off they went. 10 minutes or so later I got a text asking if we could hook up the next day.  Met him at his garage (he has a custom car business) and I was all set to blow him like I usually do and I will be damned if he didn;t get down on his hands and knees and suck my dick!  I loved it. I fed him a big tasty load and then he fed me one.  Nice afternoon.  Sooner or later I am going to get him to fuck me.

• Upvote 3

Recently started taking loads bb and fucking loved it. You guys are right. Once you start bb and taking your first load, there's no turning back.

Recently hooked up with a guy who loved 600m away from me on Grindr. Great looking guy hard 7" thick cock. Around 27 years old, same age as me.

I got to his place thinking it was gonna be a quick fuck and a load in my mouth. I got there and he opened the door naked rock hard. He ordered me to strip immediately and to start servicing his cock with my mouth.

He then started fumbling around in search of what I thought it was a condom. I popped the question and asked him when he was last tested. "Three weeks ago." "Me too" I answered.

Not even 10 mins in he got me up and shoved his spit slicked dick into my hole. Now I'm not that tight but he was thick. He pumped my tight arse hard and fast. Said my hole was really tight all the way along his shaft. He told me he was about to cum and that got me even more hard than what I already was.

I made sure to milk that first 3 day load out and took it like a champ.

He whispered in my ear "let me help get that load deeper into you" and continued fucking me.

The man was a champ. Didn't get soft at all. Less than 5 mins later I could tell he was pumping his second load into me. Fucking moaned like a bitch and while whispering "yeah fucking take my load. Feels so fucking good".

He pulled out and I was damp. Now I've not taken many loads in my ass but I was horned up by this. Shot in his mouth almost immediately while he was playing with my cummy hole.

He told me he wanted to cum once more and made me hop on to his dick once more with me driving the action. Fucking milked that last bit of cum out of him after 10 mins. I was on a fucking high.

Sent a picture of my cummy hole to my ex after and he came over to finger it out, eat it and cum in my hole. I was on a fucking high last sat.

Hopefully I'll take a few more loads from different guys this weekend. Can't fucking wait to get filled.

• Upvote 10

I was bent, with my legs over my head- while jerking my rock hard cock. We were on my bed. He slammed his hard meat into me raw, and we both kept hitting poppers. His thick cock felt so good, and he kept asking "are you ready?" and I tightened my hole while he gave the final few hard thrusts- i could feel his cock pulsate when he emptied his hot load down my ass as I clenched down to help milk his dick.

• Upvote 1

Checked the Squirt website this morning and some hot-assed 27 year old had published his addy and apartment number for all to see and said he was taking loads.  I hit up up and hit the road.  When I arrived he was blindfolded and spread eagle on the bed.  He had a hot body and hot little hole just waiting in the air for me.  He had 3 loads in there.  I was soon adding a 4th.  Great hole on that boy!

• Upvote 5

This was last night. I went to the Capitals game. There were two young guys who were Boston fans. During the first intermission I had to pee so bad. The one guy was next to me and looking at my dick. At the end of the game I stay a while in the bar wait for traffic to clear. The two came up beside me. They were both married but looking no for some fun in DC. They were staying at a suites hotel about three blocks away. I walked with them and then up to their room. They had some drinks and then took off their pants. I slipped over by the one who had a huge dick and began to suck him. The other one came next to me and started to finger my ass.

He was rock hard and asked if I liked to be fucked. I said sure but he said he had no condoms. Would I take it bare. He said he would not cum in me. He used some lotion and slipped in my ass. He was loving it and after a while I could tell he was close.,he asked if he should pull out but I just pulled him over n tighter. He then moaned as he blew his load deep in my ass.

The other guy asked if he could do the same. He fuckedcme me for 20 min and then blew his load. We sort of collapsed for a while. Then they said round two. They both shot another load in me.

Since it was late they said I should crash there. I did

I was awoken by a dick in my ass and both shot their morning loads. I then left with a very dummy ass

• Upvote 8

Guest belgianPOZchaser

I'm new in BB loads, fucked last friday in my car at a parking. He was a older man what i love, let me first suck his cock hard and fucked me fast for 5 min till he shoots his cum deep in me, did his pants on and leaved my car, me cumdriping on my carseats

Got bred by a hot black daddy in his truck last night. Loved how he kept telling me he wanted to own my white ass with his big black dick. After we finished, the police showed up because we were trespassing. Luckily they let us go and told us to get a room next time.

A couple hours later I got bred by another black top. He really pounded my hole before he flooded it.

• Upvote 4

Been on vacation and knew it was time to go crazy.I've been putting out ads on BBRT and Craigslist. It's paying off. I took the biggest cock I've ever seen and his load matched his size.. I'm sor today but looking for more loads. So,I will probably(hopefully)have load stories nightly

• Upvote 1

Posted an ad on CL today seeking tops to breed my hole understall in one of the local university's cruisy men's rooms. A guy responded that he was nearby and could be there in a few minutes. He quickly entered the stall next to me and immediately motioned with his hand for me to squat down. With spit in his hand, he started to finger my hole hard and deep. He slid his cock under the stall, slowly pushing his head into my ready hole. It was an awkward position, though, and he struggled to go deeper. After two more attempts, he came over to my stall, pushed me hard over the toilet, and rammed his 7 inch cock all the way in until I could feel his balls hit my ass. I take a quick glance behind me. The guy is in his mid-20s, beefy, light scruff, and tattooed on both arms. Possibly the hottest fuck I have ever had. He pounded my hole for ten minutes, speeding up right before he shot a hot thick load up my ass. When he pulled out, cum ran out of my hole and down my leg. I bent down and sucked the remaining cum off his cock. After he left, I fingered my hole, swirling the cum around and pulling out to taste the residue on my fingers. He emailed me about 15 minutes later saying he wanted to load me again. I think he might be my new fuck buddy.

• Upvote 3

Went to the abs yesterday afternoon & got gang fucked, I was bent over a couch face down ass up & let anyone slide there hard cock in to my ass, I got screwed by at least 6 guys one after the next, Never saw there faces but got there cum deep in my hungry hole.

• Upvote 4