Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

CINCINNATI - Had an unexpected full day in Cincy.  It was a rainy, chilly Monday but it didn't stop 4 tops from giving me 5 anonymous loads!  The first top was a very hung (9.5 inches on his profile) guy from Adam.  He was in his 20's and was hard the moment he found me ass up.  He came in about 3 minutes.  The next was a 35 year old guy from CL with an average cock.  After busting his first nut in about 7 minutes he went to the bathroom to rinse off.  When he came out he pulled on my jockstrap to raise me back into the doggie style position.  He slid back in and within another 5 minutes was giving me his second load, number 3 total.  The fourth load was a 34 year old from BBRT.  Good fuck, came in about 4 minutes.  I was hungry and went to grab food.  When I came back I emptied out the 4 loads just to be safe -- no one like a messy cumdump.  A dude that had hit me up prior to dinner still wanted to breed me.  He's in his 20's and has a 10 inch dick according to his profile.  My bowels would agree.... huge cock, got up in there deep.  A couple positions he fucked me in were uncomfortable but I could tell it felt good on his dick.  So I took it like a champ and he blew a huge load up my guts.  5 loads isn't bad!  Happy Breeding!

• Upvote 5

Guest MyDarlene

just my last load last night before bed, guy who visits from the west coast, here visiting family in came over to feed me his fat 8" inch cock, i worshipped it for nearly an hour of sucking and edging before he exploded down my throat, woke up to a email from another regular wants to come over and shoot his load in my pussy or down my throat, he's on the way. the beginning of another day of taking raw loads. 

Over in Berlin for the weekend I went cruising in the Tiergarten on Friday night - it never disappoints even in the middle of winter.  Shortly after I got there I saw a tall blond geeky looking guy with glasses taking a big raw cock up his arse and a bit later on I hooked up with him. He was sucking me off when I noticed a dark haired young lad watching us.  He looked to be in his late teens or early twenties. I motioned to him to join us and he did.

The young lad got his cock out and the blond guy took turns sucking us both while I fingered the young lad's arse.  Then the blond guy got up and the young lad bent over and started sucking my cock.  The blond guy went round behind him and started pushing his cock against the young lad's arse - ,meeting no resistance.  The young lad must have been already lubed up because within seconds the blond guy was right up him fucking him bareback. I watched them fuck until the blond guy came up the  young lad's arse.  He pulled out and I took his place. The young lad looked round and grinned as my cock slid up him and I began to fuck him.  I was really horny and knew I wouldn't last long and after about ten or twelve thrusts I shot my load right up him.  I hadn't come for a few days so I know I shot a nice big load up him.

When I had finished and pulled out, the young lad pulled up his pants and wandered off quite happily.

• Upvote 7

The weather warmed up in NYC, and with it my sex drive.  Blew 3 men at a gloryhole video booth during lunch today.  Was so hungry for cum.  First guy, older white guy, smaller dick, but got hard and blew in no time.  Second guy was a younger guy, average sized uncut cock, but fucking rock hard and delicious.  I was all over that fucker and came a really nice big load.  Next guy was a black guy my age, big fucking dick. Face fucked me through the hole good and fast, but when he came he pulled out before I got all the jizz.  On the ferry ride home, blue collar italian looking guy starts showing me his hard thick uncut cock, motioned to the stall and we both blew each other.  

Tomorrow during lunch, hooking up with a fuck bud, him and a friend are going to take turns on me.  The fuck bud has a hot hairy chest, and a fun nasty verbal, drives me nuts

The weather warmed up in NYC, and with it my sex drive.  Blew 3 men at a gloryhole video booth during lunch today.  Was so hungry for cum.  First guy, older white guy, smaller dick, but got hard and blew in no time.  Second guy was a younger guy, average sized uncut cock, but fucking rock hard and delicious.  I was all over that fucker and came a really nice big load.  Next guy was a black guy my age, big fucking dick. Face fucked me through the hole good and fast, but when he came he pulled out before I got all the jizz.  On the ferry ride home, blue collar italian looking guy starts showing me his hard thick uncut cock, motioned to the stall and we both blew each other.  

Tomorrow during lunch, hooking up with a fuck bud, him and a friend are going to take turns on me.  The fuck bud has a hot hairy chest, and a fun nasty verbal, drives me nuts

• Upvote 2

Couldn't sleep last night so got online and looked for a hookup.  Meet up with a guy I play with off and on, nice older Latino dude with a thick uncut cock.  Went over to his place and found his ass was already loaded (he must have been taking loads all night given the amount of cum) so he loose and slick.  Added my load to him and he fucked me in return.

Before I left, checked on my phone to see if I could find another guy to breed me on the way home.  Another guy showed up to breed my buddy as I was leaving; he's such a pig, lol.  Thankfully another guy I know was online and I stopped at his place.  He was happy to add his load to my ass.

• Upvote 2

Last weekend I had a 51 year old black man breed me with his big, thick 8 1/2-inch cock. He blew 3 loads up my ass from Friday night to Saturday morning after he had shoved a huge shard of meth up my ass. Right before he left on Saturday morning I told him I was still fucking horny. He called 2 of his hung friends to cum over. The 2 black friends tag teamed me until my hole was turned inside out. I ended up with 7 loads up my ass in less than 24 hours.

• Upvote 6

I got horny tonight so I hit Grindr and after somehow avoiding the 200 bots on the site I saw a totally hot tattoo covered twink - 22 5'8 130 mostly bottom (tonight) he noted implying he is sometimes a TOP.  Just like me.  When I Top I will fuck anything that moves but given the choice I lean towards breeding verse Tops.  The 2 pictures he sent me reminded me of someone I had fucked a few years back in the park - but when I asked he declared it was not him for sure.

He wanted to be sure I was over 30 - check He also wanted a few pics of my cock -8.5 uncut and fat.  I did hoping he was not just a collector.

After the dance where we try to figure out if each is real and really worth the real effort I shot him my addy and he said he would be there in 20 minutes.  He wanted a darkened room and my living room is where you enter at my house so I turned off the lights - closed the blinds and drapes and stripped down to naked - putting on a thick terry cloth housecoat to wait.  As an after thought I lit one tea-light - just enough to see.

25 minutes later I heard a light rap on the door.  When I opened it I realized 2 things instantly.

First - this dude was fuckin hot and fuckin fuckable!  He had that killer dual thing going where he looked at the same time as a worthless street punk (pierced ears, nose, lip and later I found out nips and cock) but also a scared young man who jumps without thinking.  His eyes were darting around and hands did a nervous tap tap tap against his thighs.  He kicked off his shoes and shed his jacket ontop of them asking "so we gonna do this?"

I maneuvered him to the couch carefully avoiding tripping him over the other furniture in the dim light.

He dropped his clothes as fast as he had his jacket and without any underwear - fell back onto the couch wearing on his socks and maybe 9 piercings and lifted his legs to show his 3/4 hard 5" cut cock and hairless ass pucker.

"Slow Down Boy" I laughed and opened my housecoat to show my rock hard monster - a spider web of pre-cum already catching the candle light from my purple cock head peaking out over to my thigh.

Before I could ask he rocked forward and sucked 5-6 inches into his mouth.

"You suck it good - make it wet cause that's all you get for lube"  - he moaned

"Look at you boy - you cant even get it all in your mouth.  That's gonna tear your ass up and your gonna beg for it aren't you?" - he moaned again.  I reached down finding his warm wet ass hole and dry finger fucked him with one finger - he moaned again so I pushed a second finger into him - he moaned louder into my cock - I made it 3 fingers and he shuddered as he moaned.

Suddenly he rocked back onto the couch and again showed his pucker - holding his knees back to his shoulders. 

"Fuck Me" He demanded.

I moved forward and unsheathed my cock head fully and rubbed it on his winking pussy asking "You want it boy?  You gonna beg me to breed you?"

"Just put it in me" he demanded.

We had not discussed std or HIV.  I am a serious raw fucker as top and bottom.  Never worn a condom and never had one go in my ass.  I stopped testing years ago and may or may not be poz - so far no symptoms.  My rule is - assume I am poz and assume anyone who takes raw loads from online strangers is also poz. But I do love to talk it up as if I was poz...

"You want my dirty load?" I asked "You know you want it but until I hear you say you want it..." I was cut off as he slid down onto my cock suddenly 4 or more inches were inside him - now it was my turn to moan... "You Fucking SLUT" and I pushed balls deep into him taking his legs onto my shoulders.  He had 3 sharp intakes of breath and as he let each one out hissed 'yes - Yes - YES!' throwing his head back - eyes back.

"Look at me you slut" I demanded - he looked into my eyes then shut his again.

I gave him a quick slap - I love slapping and choking a bottom and this fucker was gonna show me the respect to look in my eyes as I loaded him.

suddenly he was soft spoken and a true sub slut "sir please cum in me sir... please sir" over and over.

I fucked harder - pulling almost out and then slamming back into him again.  "You gonna take daddy's big dirty load?"  You don't care if I am dirty you just need to be a cum dump don't you whore?" I taunted him.

"Fuck me Daddy - oh Fuck me - hit me daddy..."

I slapped him hard across the face and noticed his cock start to drool precum.

I reached down and gave it a few tugs - he grabbed my hand to stop me so I gave him a backhand - harder than the last 2 slaps - this one was gonna leave a red mark for a few hours.  His hand fell away from mine and he looked 'horrified' and turned on at the same time.  3 more stokes and he came shooting his load over his chest neck and some of his own chin.  The tightening on my cock pushed me over too.  I had only been fucking for a few minutes but suddenly was there...

"Take It you whore you fucking pig slut fuck fuck fuck yaaaaaaa take it!" as I dumped jet after jet deep into his destroyed fuck chute.

I pulled out and told him to suck it clean - he did but I could tell his heart was not in it any longer - his darty eyes were back and he kept looking towards the door.  He asked where his clothes were - I found them on the dark floor and handed them to him.  he used his own tee-shirt to wipe some of his cum from his chest - then gave up and just put it on backwards and inside out. AS he put one foot in his pants I reached out and took him by the throat using my strong right hand

"Tell me the truth slut - that was you 2 years ago wasn't it?  Admit it you are a true cum dump!"

He looked into my eyes again - and again I saw fear and excitement but then a sheet of guilt came over those pretty little street punks eyes.... "I got real drunk on my 19th birthday" he said almost stuttering in nervousness "I don't know what happened that night"

"You got bred by any man who was trolling the park trails near the totem pole" I told him in a tone that assured him it was fact.  "You took 3 maybe 4 men just while I watched - all fucked you hard and raw and you sucked some others.  then I fucked you and after I left a big load I watched as a few other men used you before I got tired and went home.  So how many loads did you take?"

He pulled away from me finished pulling up his pants and moved quickly to the door almost falling over the ottoman.  "I don't remember that happening" he said in a panicked voice "I have to go"

He was out the door fast.

another slut who has buyers remorse - but I have a feeling he will want me again - if not I will watch the park. 

• Upvote 5

Its always so easy to convince drunk horny lads to take a load. I had a lad message me on grinder last night to say he was at a local hotel for his christmas party and was desperate to get fucked. I sent him my address and 15 min later he was at my house and on his knees sucking my cock. i took him upstairs and bent him over and started playing with his hole and lubing him up, then he asked me to put on a condom i said i didn't have any and didn't use them. First he said he would only play safe i didn't answer and just kept playing with his hole and cock, then he asked is i was clean i didn't answer just kept playing with him and started rubbing my cock on his hole the horny little cunt moaned so i pushed in. He had a very tight arse but was handling me and was pushing back to meet me. Just as i really got into really pounding to slutty cunt me said cum on my back? i said no, then he said in my face ? i said no, he said in my mouth? i said no. I just told him to shut up and gave him a few last hard fucks and shot a hung load bollock deep in the stupid cunt. 

He looked a bit guilty after as he explained that he has never let a guy cum inside him before. I just told him he never said don't cum in me. I made a point of not making him cum before he left because after they cum the guilt kicks in and they start asking questions. I rushed him out of the house and he went back to is hotel with an arse full of charged spunk. 

• Upvote 18

Wednesday night I was a bit drunk and stoned and wanted to get fucked. I went on Grindr and started chatting with a guy with no profile picture. He sent a face pic but it was not a direct one so I really didn't know what he looked like. It was late so I was deciding if I actually wanted to go all the way there. He seemed a bit indifferent but after a bit of back and forth I decided to go for it.

When i said I was going to leave he asked if I had condoms and lube. I said yes, but I don't care to use the condoms. He replied with "so you want cum in your ass?" I said yes and he said "see ya soon."

When I got to his place, he had me climb through the window so I wouldn't wake up the dog. It was pitch black in the room so I still didn't know what he looked like. On his Grindr he described himself as "brown" and that was it-- everything else was blank. We did a few bong rips while we sat on the bed and then before I knew it he was in me, pounding me so hard. We came at the same time. 

After he came in me we cuddled for the rest of the night and he bred me again in the morning.

Later he claimed that I was the first guy he fucked but I'm not sure if I believe him. What do people think? Was he lying or telling the truth?

• Upvote 1

Took a nice oral load from a 43 year old tonight, he needed me to be blindfolded though because he wasn't out and wanted to be discreet; I happily obliged ;). Left the blindfold hanging off his door, I put it on and walked on through. He brought me into his room, stripped me and put me down on my knees and I got to work.

Within ten minutes, he was squirting hot cum in my mouth, which he kissed me while it was still it, he fed it to me after some snowballing play. Wish he give my ass a load too but he had to be somewhere, but before he left, he said he wanted to spank me. I happily bent over his knee and he spank my ass nice and hard for five minutes. It's still a bit red haha.

He led me to his door, took the blindfolded off and pushed me out the door. I didn't get to cum but I was satisfied anyways ;)

• Upvote 3

To finish my story from yesterday.  Ended up hooking up with my buddy and his buddy at lunch as planned.  When I got there, his buddy was bringing a friend as well.  When everyone was there (2 bottoms, 2 tops), my buddy took charge.  My buddy is my age, hairy chested, very masculine, hadn't showered in day, and smelled fucking good. Thick cut cock. Kept making me smell his balls, which makes me out of control horny.  His buddy (real long cock, but not as thick as my buddy) had me get him hard, wet and ready for his buddy.  He started fucking him and I got under his buddy, who actually had the biggest dick of the 4 of us.  From there moved to my buddy.  The four of us on one bed going at it.  Finally my buddy's buddy, fucks the cum out of his buddy and that was it, the seed started spray.  He pulled out of his buddy, sprays on his face and chest.  My buddy rams his dick down my throat to shot his nut.  I barely touch my dick and I was shooting. Went back to work like nothing happened  :P

• Upvote 2

Just got a load from my Jewish cutie up the street. He's super thick and it always hurts when it pushes it all the way to the base but I was determined to get him in me. A few big huffs of poppers and he's ramming his dick in me, taking a break here and there because he doesn't want to cum too fast.

"No problem for me; dump one in me!"

No sooner than I said that he plows me even harder and pumps a great wad into me. Dunno how I'm going to go to the gym after Xmas; my hole is wrecked and it's hard to walk!

• Upvote 3

Last week I went to a b-day party at some friends. Since it was quite far away I planned to stay the weekend. Since it was full house with many guests staying we had to share rooms between couples and singles. I was sharing with a couple who didn't want to play so after 2 days I was very horny. On the sunday after lunch we all relaxed and hung out by the pool. The b-day boy's boyfriend went for a siesta. The b-day boy who was luring at me all weekend sneaked into my room which I had to myself just for 10 minutes.

We went inside, I sucked his cock for about 1 minute. He was rock hard already. He dropped his pants completely, turned me around, rimmed my ass and spat on it. 2 minutes later I had his hard bare dick deep in my ass doggy style. We tried to stay as quite as possible since people were in the next room and his b.f. was sleeping 2 rooms down. After  a couple of minutes of hard and deep fucking he started to whisper in my ear that he was going to cum soon and asked me where I wanted his load.

I pushed back, grapped his ass and didn't let go. He got the message and soon pumped his toxic load deep in my cunt. Shortly after I shut my own 3 day load all over the bed. We quickly dressed and went back to the birthday party..... :P

• Upvote 4

Last night i met an older hung poz top on squirt and we were planning to breed a young lad together. After the time wasting little cunt didn't turn up i had to offer up my arse to the guy. 

I have not been been fucked by a hung guy for a while but was confident i can handle it. He also had an 8mm PA which i fucking love.  i sucked him for a while as he played with my hole then got into position and he slowly opened me up then started fucking me hard. He fucked me in every position and eventually thew me on my back fucked me really hard for a few more minutes and shot he load into me.

We relaxed to get our breath back for a while and i started to play with his pa again and after i bit of sucking his cummy cock he was hard again. I laid on my front and he fucked me again much slower this time. He kept telling me my arse was perfect and he loved how i was sloppy from his cum. After about 20min he started to speed up and kept telling me he need my cunt everyday and that i should be his hole. As he shot for the 2nd time he held me tight around my neck and told me to use my tight cunt to milk every drop. I gripped him with my batted arse and working his thick cock until he was soft. 

After he 5 mins of laying knackered he got up and left. Even this morning my arse is still sore and leaking but worth it. 

• Upvote 9