Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got back from a quickie with from some random guy on Grindr. Not really my type, but I was horny and needed a hole to breed. Fucked him and bred his ass. Pretty simple pump and dump. Now if I can just find someone else before I get sleepy, lol. I've got at least one more load in my balls and could always use sperm in my ass.

This happened yesterday.

I don't know what it is about PG's County in Maryland but damn, seems like each and every black guy is gay ...

I've hooked up with a sexy black guy once before at Glorious but because of my crazy ass schedule, it's been months since. Well, last night I finally had some time, so I made the trek to College Park to play in his basement he is renting.

We started out by talking about TV shows ... quickly followed by us making out and him kissing and sucking my neck, then his hard dick deep down my throat. I alternated between kissing him and sucking him; after making him moan and precum for a few minutes he started grabbing my ass.

He found the lube I brought, lubed his dick and my ass ... then slowly sunk all 7 inches of his sweet, thick black dick in me ... making me moan like a slut.

Once he was all the way in he told me that he has a roommate, and that he's in his own room (so my buddy rents the living room part of basement) ... dunno why that turned me on, but I relaxed even more, thrust my ass back, and began to moan even louder as I buried my face in his sheets.

We alternated positions, each time the sounds of him pounding the shit out of my ass ... his thighs and balls slapping against my ass ... and my moans and pleas begging for more filling the air. Missionary then doggy then flat on my stomach then on my side with us finishing doggy style.

He fucked me hard and rough for about 20 minutes before he bit hard on my neck, thrusted one last time, abs literally screamed out, "Yeah, slut wants my load?"

I always just leave after a hookup, but this time he asked if I wanted to stay overnight. So we cuddled and slept together ... and of course I returned the favor by fucking him mercilessly until I flooded his hole with a month-plus old load. Then we fell asleep with me holding him ... naked.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 9

So this guy from Grindr and I have talked sometimes before but never did anything because he wanted raw dick and I was still hesitating about it.

Today he hit me up and I went to his place, very good ass, dark skined, a little furry and a delicious hole. I rimmed his ass and then started to fuck him raw. While I was fucking him I pulled out and rimmed his ass and then put it back in. I came soon since I was so hot and shot a nice big load deep inside and he came as well. We laid naked on the bed for a while before I licked his just bred ass and my dick got hard again so I gave him another load deep in his hole.

• Upvote 8

Guest MyDarlene

Had to be out all day shame cause so many guys were texting me or emailing me to come over and blow their loads into one of my holes, anyway got home not to late black guy who's been by before said he's coming over massive cock, suck a joy to suck he sat on the couch with his muscular legs spread apart enough room for me to get in between his legs and work his cock and balls with my mouth and throat, before to long though he wanted more, my pussy hole and told me to ride him and i did facing away at first i bounced as high and as hard as i could wanted all of that dick in me, had to taste him again though so got on my knees and swallowed his big cock right to the balls, love to deep throat and love it feeling a man's hard cock filling my throat and his balls on my chin, after awhile more of that, i jumped up on rode his cock once again this time facing him, within a very short time he unloaded his seed in me. After he left i still needed more and lucky me another guy i know was looking to stop by another black guy wanted to feel my mouth around his fat cock, he stood and i was on my knees sucking him and deep throating his cock or he'd pull it out and slap my face with it or tease me don't thin he even sat down before he said he wanted to dick me hard, i turned around already lubed from the last load, this young stud pounded my well used cunt till he came in me as well. Two big black loads inside me feels really good about now.  

This morning with the reverend starting at 5 am so he could do his 8am service. I parked my van in the church parking lot and waited in the back on all fours. He climbed in, dropped his pants, spit on my hole and slammed in. Did me doggy style for almost an hour. After he seeded my cunt,I turned and sucked the last drops and licked him clean. A great start to a new week.

• Upvote 3

as i type this, the cum of the 8th poz guy since last sunday....is just starting to ooze from me.   additionally, one guy was here twice.  so that means i have had 9 sessions that have given me 15 supposedly poz loads.   i am amazed at how good the sex has been, how many poz guys are willing to help out.....and how I could go from hiding from the virus for years....to craving more opportunities to be exposed.  really has been a wild week

• Upvote 5

Took 4 cocks yesterday:

First one was a usual hookup. Black poz guy. I showed up and surprised him with my Andrew Christian jock. He was so turned on. He flipped me over, rimmed me lubed up and slid in while I hit the poppers. Fucked me for about 5 minutes then came inside me. Kept fucking and getting his load deeper then he said he was gonna cum again and did. He wanted to jack me off but I told him I had another hookup planned after.

Second and third cock was part of a 3some. Another fb of mine had a friend over. They both took turns on my hole and spit roasted me. Pretty hot session.

Last guy was off a4a. Told him I was loaded already and told me to hurry over. He was married and in his late 30s. Entered me without any lube and churned around the cum getting me real sloppy. Told me I was really loose. Makes me feel like a true slut ;)

• Upvote 4

For the last couple of weeks, I've been running into this tall, thin swimmer twink in the locker room at the university gym where I work out. And it was hard to miss that we've been checking each other out. So, when I saw him today, I flashed him a hint of the goods and went into the adjacent changing room, which can be locked from the outside. Like I said, not much of body, way skinnier than I like, but a cute face.

I locked the door, and he started to perform a very nervous blowjob on me. I squeezed out some lube and worked it into his asshole so he knew what I was really after. I bent him over the changing table, fucked a load into him while he jacked off. Then I showered and went home .

Seems a bit mundane in ontrast with the proceeding few posts, but it was what it was.

• Upvote 6

Yesterday met up with my buddy and we went to my bottom fuckhole's place and used his hungry hole. I fucked and bred him first, then my buddy plowed him and bred him. Then I ate his hole and my buddy's load out of his hole, and I was still horny and fucked the shit out of him and gave him another load. Left him dripping and used. Hot time! 

• Upvote 1