Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just took multiple loads and feel them oozing out of me as I make my way home, so much cum inside of me I feel like I'm about to explode!!

Met up with a couple of horny top guys in their mid 30's and they didn't waste anytime getting me naked and face down ass up on the corner of the bed, as the first guy, a smaller and skinnier guy with a decent 7in cut cock burying it deep inside me pumping away for a moment before stopping as the other guy who had a fat 8-8.5 cut cock moved behind us and I felt his cock head starting to push in as well, I took a nice big hit of poppers before he started to push inside me, feeling my ass stretch to accommodate those 2 cocks was amazing as the first guy started to fuck me..... eventually, they had both cum twice while double fucking me and again once more by themselves..... Once they finished I dressed and left as per their original instructions - "We want a slutty btm to come over let us fuck him and then once done just dress and leave right away" - so after quickly putting my shorts, shirt and shoes on, I grabbed my bag and by that time one of them was showering and the other was somewhere else in the house so I made my way out....I received a message about 30secs later to say thanks and we should do it again!! Of course anytime, I replied as I felt cum start to run down the back of my leg

• Upvote 5

Was in naked hot yoga this afternoon and kept seeing the guy behind me throwing me a smirk and licking his lips. After class he walked up to me as I was walking to the locker room and he asked how many loads was stuffed in my hole because he was seeing them drip out while in downward dog. He smacked my ass and slipped a finger in and worked a few strokes. He licked the froth off his finger and walked to a shower stall. Of course I followed. 5 minutes later, I had another thick load in my gut and a new yoga buddy.

• Upvote 16

Yesterday, Friday Night, I had a last, first and first durning one incredible session.

I have been chasing for a bit over a month.  I have been having lots of great sex and only being with guys who claimed to be poz.

One of those guys has turned out to be a "regular".  He also claimed a number of conversions and showed me his test results confirming his high vl.  Last Wednesday after our usual mid-week romp, he said, as he was leaving, "you know you are already poz".  There was something in the way he said that that really got to me.  No doubt, I made the choice to chase, but his comment was so matter of fact and seemed so sincere, that it focused the reality of my actions.

Yesterday morning, while shaving, I felt the lymph nodes in my neck and they were hard as small rocks.  Ditto those in my groin region and to a lesser extent in my arm pits.  Certainly one symptom is not a positive test, but his words and this one physical difference in my body had my mind spinning.

Friday work was a blur as I contemplated calling him to tell him about the change in lymph nodes.  I did finally call him at 7:00.  He kind of laughed my comments off and suggested that I needed to"start fucking and stop worrying".  An hour later he was, once again. slipping his large black meat into my body.  As usual, I enjoyed his skill as a top and all to soon I felt his, now familiar actions as he reached orgasm.

He is always good for at least two injections and I expected the same.  However, as he went to the other room for a drink, he came back and handed me a Walgreens bag.  As he said, "lets find out", I opened the bag and saw he brought me an Oraquick test.  A real moment of truth had arrived and I was going to share that moment with a man who had given me 11 HVL deposits over the past 4 weeks.

He opened the box and set the test up.  He gently swabbed my gums and inserted the tester into the liquid.  Then, we simply cuddled and talked quietly as the test worked to determine my status.  The twenty or thirty minutes went quickly and it was time to open the flap.  He asked if I wanted him to look first.  I said no, I made this choice and I wanted to look first.  I did.

And very quickly we were back in bed and once again enjoying the great sex we always had.  There was one difference. I was no longer chasing.  This was my first confirmed time of being part of two poz guys enjoying sex together.

He then asked if I would like to meet a friend of his.  He was a younger guy who was also chasing.  Fast forward, an hour later (with the aid of a blue pill) I was shooting my now toxic cum into a 19 year old twink.

So in one night....I had my last sex as a chaser/unknown status, my first sex as a confirmed poz man and made my first gift to another chaser.

No night will ever compare to that.   

Edited by Locomotion
  • Upvote 13

Went to the ACI bathhouse in San Antonio last night.

Checked in, went to my room, stripped down to my jock, and got comfortable on the bed, face down, ass towards the door, legs spread, lube on the table and poppers in hand.

It was maybe 5 minutes before the first guy walked in. I hit the poppers and start sucking him as he plays with my ass and hole. Soon, he's lubed his fingers and is opening me up. He then climbs onto the bed and mounts me, slow at first but when my hole offers no resistance, he pounds my harder. I'm writhing and begging for it and hitting the poppers. Eventually, I'm draped over the edge of the bed, feet splayed wide on the floor, with his cock hammering into me. I beg him to breed me and he does. 

The door has been left open and at sometime another guy has come in to watch and then feed me his cock. As the first guy pulls out, the second takes his place, sliding right in to the hilt. Soon I have two loads in me.

Guys walk in to watch, some to wait in line. When the crowd finally disperses, I've taken at least 8 bare cocks. No idea how many unloaded in me, but my hole was a sloppy mess after. No idea, either, of anyone's status, but I have my fingers crossed.

• Upvote 4

Took three loads last night and gave two.

First was a guy from A4A I play with several times a month; total top who dropped the first loads in my ass.

Second was a hot black college guy from Grindr; took his loads and left mine in him

Third was with my poz twink fuck bud, also left a load in his booty

• Upvote 4

Was in a pig mood this weekend. Went to the bathhouse on Friday. Took four loads and a fist, on my way home stopped by a tops place and took two more loads. Saturday went to another bathhouse and Took 5 more loads. I've been craving more fist the more that I get fisted. I love getting piggy on a fist.

• Upvote 1

Just learned I a poz on Friday. Traveled to Tampa Saturday for a meeting. Got fucked twice at the Marriott located in the Tampa airport. One was a poz guy who I tracked down on BBRTS. The other was a worker in the airpor who got off duty..that was a Craigslist connection....no idea of his status...not that that makes much of a difference now.

Yesterday I changed hotels to the meeting site...a resort hotel in St. Petereburg. A neg guy I saw on BBRTS was staying here.....he came by the room twice. The first time, it was mid afternoon and he quickly fucked me and left. He came back around nine ( very unexpected) and wanted more. He was a bit slower that time...and it was a nice fuck. And to my surprise, he wanted me to breed him. I did remind him of my status and he said he wanted my newly pozzed cum, so for the second time in48 hours, I was able to dump my own load into a neg hole.

• Upvote 7

Guest plowmeraw

Met on guy on barebackrt and he suggested I meet him at an adult bookstore. I had actually never done that before so I was game. I took his load and 5 others that afternoon. We're now planning a hotel breeding session later this week. 

Went to Cumunion the other night. Not long after I arrived I was in one of the "dark" rooms with a sling in it. There was just a sliver of light, just enough to make out that my dealer was in the sling. Due to his strict policy of not having sex with customers we haven't ever fucked. Needless to say I seized the opportunity and got in line to fuck him. Normally I hold my load until later in the evening. But there was no way that I was going to pass up seeding his ass, so I shot my load in him. He was none the wiser that I had fucked and loaded him. I was very happy with the knowledge that my DNA is now a part of him forever. (He is already POZ)

Fast forward to this morning, after we got done with business he said to me, "Thank you for the load at Cumunion"

• Upvote 4

A sexy Latino clerk came up to me at the Macy's for Men in SF as I was looking at shoes. He began to talk to me about shoes, but then he moved the conversation quickly to ennuendos until he said he was ready to punch out and asked if I had the rest of the afternoon free. I waited outside for him and then we took the MUNI to his place. He first took me doggy style on his living room floor pounding me hard with his thick, uncut cock until he bred me deep. He then took me to the bedroom where he forced me to suck him hard again. He finally pulled me to the edge of the bed, and with my ankles on his shoulders fucked me standing until he shot another load into my ass.

• Upvote 6

Just got home from a hot hookup, and a hot 'straight' top.

We've been talking on and off on Grindr for at least a month, with our schedules always conflicting, and me unable to host (common problem :( in these parts).

Well tonight worked out:his girl and roommates were gone and I was nearby!

I got to his place, and damn, he's much better looking in person and hot af. We immediately head to his bedroom and he drops his pants ... fuck, I love black and mixed dick.

I started deep throating his gorgeous 8 inch, thick dick ... he after a few minutes grabbed my head and face fucked me.

About 10 minutes later, alternating between sucking his dick and balls he said he needed to look at my ass. One look ... and he had me in doggy, spat on my hole, and shoved his dick in in one thrust.

I was so turned on by his dominance that my tight hole opened just enough to let him slide in. I moaned like a cheap whore, begging him to own my ass. So much for safer only lol.

He pounded my ass rough ... pulling my hair ... biting my back and neck ... choking me ... then grabbing my hips so I couldn't run. Ha ... as if. I started thrusting my ass back as he'd fuck me.

About a total of 15 minutes in, he pulled real hard on my hair, smacked my ass ... and flooded my hole with a pretty massive load.

I sucked him clean, and we agreed to definitely make this regular. I love being a cum slut bottom for a hot guy, letting him own my holes.

• Upvote 8

Okay I'm on a roll. I texted a guy, 18 years old, that I had just finished a hookup and still had a load to bust.

Him being a total cum slut, willing to suck any hard dick as long as he swallows, begged me to bust in his mouth.

Neither of us could host, so I picked him up and we went to a grocery store to play in a family stall in a bathroom lol.

Once in, I push him to his knees and whipped out my dick ... slapping his face with it, teasing him. I then grabbed his head and forcefully thrust deep in his throat, and just skull fucked him.

He was choking and trying to slow me down ... which made me harder and hornier. So I pinned his head against the toilet and fucked harder lol.

I only lasted line 10 minutes ... placed my head in his mouth and just unleashed a gigantic load, all of which he swallowed.

He got so turned on that he leaned me over the sink, pulled my pants down ... and proceeded to fuck my ass, sloppy seconds. Him being only 18 he didn't even last a minute before I felt him flooding my hole.

We're shopping now lol.

• Upvote 4

Haha I'm really being a cum slut tonight!

Just finished giving an amazing (his words, "I haven't had this great of a bj in years" as he struggles to catch his breath) bj to a hot and monster hung, 9x8 inch, black guy.

I was pressed for time so no fucking :( ... I picked him up at a nearby street corner and I drove a few streets down and parked. I have very dark tint, plus poor street lighting = no one can see inside my car lol.

He whips out his dick, and I immediately take him down to the pubes ... start sucking and licking away.

I moved to my knees in front of the passenger seat (thank goodness I'm short, small car) and resume sucking his dick and balls.

I did this for about 5 minutes before he had me suck his balls very hard, and rimming him ... then he grabbed my head, put the first few inches of his dick in my mouth ... and floodserved my mouth with an average sized, thick load.

Being the cum hungry slut I am, I continued sucking his now limp 7 inch inch (soft!) until I couldn't taste any more cum.

He wants this regularly ... goes to show that fits are real and play no games well outside the District.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 1