Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday got hit up by a guy I hadn't seen in a while.  Middle aged, uncut thick dick, always wants oral, rarely fucks and only with a condom.  I figure what the hell and decide to go over to his place.  I'll gladly suck a load out of him.  Forgot how nice and low hanging his balls, are, nice and big.  After a while he says he wants to see my ass.  I bend over for him, and he rims and toys with me for a while.  Rim job feels great, then he gets up and slides in bare while whispering in my ear "you like raw cock?"  An hour later he shoots a huge load, as we part company he asks if I'm still neg.  

Hands-Free Orgasm

It happened again (finally). I met a guy on BBRT last night. He came over and gave me a great massage, then we made out while he worked my hole with his fingers and mouth for half an hour. He was very much in charge and kept everything moving very slowly. When he finally penetrated me with his very thick 9" black cock, there was no pain or resistance, pure pleasure! He gently rocked back and forth for another 20 minutes as we kissed and lightly licked and fingered each others nipples. He then stood and put my feet around his neck (my dick rock hard and between my legs and his chest--- lightly touching his chest as he moved in and out of me) -- about 2 minutes later I felt the orgasm building and I couldn't believe it (had only happened once before with another black stud with 10") . The next thing I knew, I started spewing cum all over both of us. He laughed out loud and began plowing me hard and deep so that he began breeding me by the time I'd shot 8 or more ropes of cum. 12 hours later, I'm still completely satisfied! Definitely something about those big dicked men who know how to work a man's hole!

• Upvote 2

Back from a really quick grindr hook up. We'd been chatting and he said he'd been jacking off this morning and would love a hole to fuck. Headed to his and he pulled me onto the sofa bent me over and felt my hole. He played for a minute, lubing my already ready hole. He shoved his cock in, no mention of rubbers at all, and pounded away. He cum pretty much instantly/within a couple of minutes. He pulled out, I turned round to clean his cock with my mouth (making sure I drained every last drop of cum). I then pulled my jeans up and headed out.

First load of Saturday inside and many more to CUM ;)

• Upvote 3

I had an hour to waste today so went cruising as the weather was great and i thought it would be busy. I pulled up and there was a few cars with old guys in. I turned on grinder and spotted a 22 year old very close by. I messaged him and he told me he was parked 100m around the corner. I walk over he was sat with the window open smoking. He looked nervous so i just asked if he wanted to come for a walk with me. He said yeah and grinned. I walked him down into the trees feeling his firm arse as we walked. Once in the trees i pulled down my joggers and pushed him to his knees. He sucked me for a few minutes before pulling out a condom and lube and half bent against a tree. I lubed his tight hole and pulled on the condom knowing it would not be on for long. Then a guy in his mid 30s walked over rubbing his bulge. He pulled out his sizeable dick from his paint splattered jeans. Guessing he was a painter. He offered it to my lad to suck. I slipped into the lad and gave him a few seconds to get use to it then as he started gagging on the painter dick i pulled out and slipped off the condom. Slipping back into him i fucked the lad hard forcing him onto the painters cock making him gag making his cunt grip on cock. Went like this for a while then i buried my cock deep and unloaded my poz cum into the lad. I gave the lad a slap on the arse and left him. As i walked off the painter was pulling on a condom. I thought to myself he won't need lube. 

• Upvote 19

I met a guy on craigslist. And we Skyped. He showed me his cock, and I asked him to flex his muscles for me. He had some really decent biceps. And that turns me on like crazy! He then asked me to show him my ass. And of course I did. Then I soon turned around to where I could watch him. But in a position to where he could still look at my ass. He was jerking himself off while looking at my ass. And then he blew his load! I was so turned on! He also has a roommate, and they both wanted to fuck me. They requested that I wear really tight jean shorts. And in those jeans, my ass cheeks are in plain view. Last night I went over to that guy's house. Soon, both him, and his roommate were kissing and fondling me. Then the first guy took me down on the living room floor. I then got on top of him, and I rode his cock. After about 5 minutes, he shot a huge load of cum deep inside me. Then his roommate had me sit on top of him. And just when he was about to penetrate me, I yelled out, 'I want your cock really bad', and he shot a load of cum. So, he didn't cum inside me at all. And there was a lot of cum on my waist, and on himself. That was very disappointing. But I didn't say anything about it, because he looked embarrassed. And I told him that it's ok. Don't worry about it. That happens to the best of us. And he was cool with that. Then the first guy was ready again. And he took me into his bedroom. And soon he was relentlessly pounding me like a pile driver. I was able to see him by looking at a large mirror that covered one side of his bedroom. I felt and watched as he rapidly thrust his cock back and forth inside my ass. I was moaning and groaning loudly! Then he blew a massive load deep inside me! And he kept his cock inside me for a while. He told me that his cock felt so good in my ass. And he was still hard! When he did pull out, I heard that popping sound from the pressure that built up inside me while he was fucking me. This happens when a guy's cock is very thick. Anyway, he fucked me a total of three times last night. Yes, my ass is sore. And it's going to still be sore when I go back to his house tonight. But I'm ready! And I don't mind that kind of pain. And I'm also ready for his roommate to give it another try. 

Edited by HotAssinPA
  • Upvote 2

Met a slim 40 year old Latino in the gym sauna. After doing the "adjustment" game he asked if I bottomed. I said "heck yeah", and invited him to my place. He asked if he could text a friend to join us and I said yes. By the time we both took a quick shower and dressed his buddy was waiting out front. The friend was closer to my age and good looking, the first guy jumped in his buddy's car and followed me to my place. Once we stripped and I got on all fours in bed, his buddy fed me his long, slim cock while the guy from the gym rimmed my ass. After he got my hole wet and slick he lubed his thick uncut cock and worked it in my ass. Once I loosened up enough, he pounded my ass like a jackhammer. He came quick and changed places with the second guy. The buddy slammed my ass hard too, but he took awhile to cum. Meanwhile the first guy got hard again while I sucked him off. When his buddy buried his load the guy from the gym then flipped me on my back with my legs on his shoulders. This time h fucked with the same force as the first time but was it took him awhile to come while I stroked myself. Finally he yelled he was coming and fucked me harder and faster, so I jacked off quicker. As he seeded my ass for the second time I shot my own load all over my stomach and chest. They both left after that.

• Upvote 3

Sunday morning in the woods behind my house. Found a young horny top on barebackrt. Nice body and a great cock. He lives nearby. No foreplay, just bent me over and slammed in. Pounded me hard for about 15 minutes and then seeded me deep. As he walked away he just said "tomorrow same time." I'll be there.

• Upvote 4

Guest bbpiginsyd

Spent Thursday and Friday whoring out my holes. Took 4 loads Thursday at least 3 poz and 6 Friday no idea of status.

Got a load a few weeks ago from the guy I'm currently dating. He'll be breeding my ass a lot as we both don't like using condoms, hopefully rather regularly once we go from dating to be live in boyfriends ;-)

• Upvote 1

Last week ...Club Orlando FL. It is always a good option to get a few quick loads in my pig hole. Within the first 10 minutes I hooked with a hot ex-marine in the dark room who asked if I had a room and if I wanted his load...how could I refuse? He pounded my hole hard and long while saying some a dirtiest poz talk ever! Of course I responded with my best poz breeding talk too and he shot a huge 2 week load deep in me. Even better he continued to pound it into me for awhile. Not much luck after that, but always happy to leave with at least one dirty load in me.