Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

It happened again.. this time, at a local bathhouse after work. I took 4 loads, 3 known poz -- 1 of those was HVL he said. 

My first time was one-on-one in my apt.. but this was so much more intense. their willingness to breed me and stop at nothing to put their seed in me was so intense. 

i don't know what else to say i'm just exhausted right now and yet still feel amazing! feel free to message me about it, i guess!

• Upvote 3

So last night while most people were watching the debate I was online looking for ass. And I end up messaging this guy--early 40s, kinda daddy looking but great legs and ass--who keeping saying I can fuck him bare but I can't come in his ass. And my response is it's all or nothing!

There are gaps in the messages like he's talking with other guys. So was I, lol, so I didn't care about that. Finally he tells me another guy's coming over to fuck him and I should join in. He sends me his address and says he'll meet me outside his apt building.

Normally this would be too complicated for me but I was horny and it was only a few stops away, so I went. The guy meets me outside his place and he looks like his pics, which is good! Then he takes me inside, not to his apartment but to a storage room in the building's basement where he apparently fucks around (I smell a bf/husband/wife). Anyway, the other guy is already there. Tall blond kid with a good body, definitely younger than me. He's nervous and we decide I should start things off. Our bottom drops his shorts and leans up against the wall, presenting his ass and I slip out of my sweats.

Host guy does have a great ass and it is already lubed up.  As I am stroking myself to full hardness, the blond guy is really watching me. Our host can't see him but he's licking his lips and then whips out his dick.

Long story short, we both fucked the host but the blond guy was all over my dick every time I pulled it out of the other guy's ass. I was fucking the blond as he shot his load in the older guy--no complaints about where the cum went once he was getting fucked!--and then I fucked my load into the host on top of the kid's.

• Upvote 9

Been blowing a married guy for almost 5 years now and could never get him to fuck me. This afternoon at his office, I was on the floor between his legs, sucking away and he reached down and started fingering my hole.  Just told me he wanted my ass. I turned around. He spat on my hole and fingered me open -- spat a few more times and slowly fed his cock in my ass and fucked me like a dog.  I left with his smell on me and his load up my butt.

Finally...

• Upvote 6

I got a 2am phone message from one of the older hairy pakistani taxi drivers, said he's horny and needs to fuck. I was half asleep but hard, I opened door, got back on bed on all fours, he came in later, just shoved his dick in my hole, fucked me good, shot his load up me and said thanks and left, I went back to sleep with a full arse of cum,,in morning, I noticed he had left me a £20 note?????.

• Upvote 2

This  Poz detectable guy has been trying to fuck me for so long. Could never find the time. Finally we both had time off. He invited me over and said he had a big surprise for me. I showed up and we started to play a little. He lead me to his sling and bound my arms and legs and said this was my lucky day. He said he was 400k and wanted me to join his brotherhood of toxic gods. He then said I would have no choice after tonight. He started fucking me real good then pulled out as I wanted more. the doorbell rang and in stepped 3 hot toxic studs. He told me 2 were full blown and one was 750k. He said at least 3 more guys that were over 750k were showing up. over the course of several hours they took turns breeding my hole. They planned well as they put a buttplug in me to hold it in. When  they finished all  of them kissed me and said welcome to the club. I was spinning but very excited. Now they want me to be their featured cumdump at a party next month , I'm hooked!! Hell, yeah , I'll do it!!

• Upvote 8

Currently on holiday in Gran canaria. Went to basement studios (small resort with pool but also a fair sized outdoor cruising area with slings etc) two days running. First day took four raw cocks and one guy insisted on condom, one younger guy fucked me really sensuously on a revolving table and came in my arse. Went the next day not expecting as much fun, but again got fucked by same younger guy for nearly an hour in same position, best fuck I have had in ages, lying back on table looking up at the sun through camo netting and sniffing poppers as he expertly used my hole, he dropped a huge load and a big dollop of cum ran out of my arse and all over my sandles when he took his cock out.  Was also then fucked by big german guy with huge cock who blindfolded me and put in the sling, and then fucked me in every position possible on a low bed - unfortunately he didnt cum.

• Upvote 1

Stopped in at Club Z while I was in Seattle. Was ass up in my room and an anonymous top stopped in to breed my ass. Only fucked me a few minutes and loaded up my hole. No talking never saw his name. Got fucked by three more guys but no more loads.  Was disappointed I could not stay longer for more cock.

Last Saturday after buying me drinks a pair of silver foxes took me to a the back room of a famous bar in The Castro (don't ask) and led me into a tiny private four wall glory booth and latched the door. There was one hole in each wall. The booth was just big enough for me to lay face down across the padded bench and have my ass pushed up against one hole and my face up into the other. One cock quickly pushed into the face hole and into my mouth, then another lubed cock worked up into my ass. Two other cocks poked through the other wall holes. I stroked one in each hand as I got mouth and ass fucked. I took the first load in my mouth, then the other in my ass. The four guys switched holes and I got two more loads in my holes as I held onto the two soft wet dicks. When the booth opened one of the silver foxes pushed a wad of paper down the front of my pants. It was a $100 bill!!!

• Upvote 4

Hi guys, this is my first time writing one of these so excuse me if I don't give enough detail or too much lol.
I'm holding a hotel cumdump party later today, and I have just over 50 guys signed up and expecting other guys to show up, so I wanted to prepare my hole for the pounding it was gonna take by going to the bathhouse. The parking lot wasn't terribly empty, but it gave me the impression it was gonna be a chill night. Boy was I wrong. I went to put my stuff in my locker, went to bathroom and then I nmidiately started walking around looking, most of it was kind of a popper blur, so I will mention what I remember.

First 2 dicks were in the Gloryhole area, started sucking a guy off thru Gloryhole and then I turned around and put my ass up against the hole(white mid20s-early30s, nice big dick,around 8-9), he fucked me for a good while before he came over to my booth and fucked me some more, but not sure he came. Second guy did cum(Latin muscular, short mid to late 30s uncut, I would say around 7-7.5, but thick), fucked me in the same booth the first guy was in initially who halfway through, joins us in the booth next to us. Things turned into me switching back and forth between getting fucked by both guys, second guy cums, still not sure first one did.

Next couple loads come from this guy I was talking on a4a(white, mid to late 40s nice big thick one,9-10), we were gonna meet earlier, but since we both planned to go to the bathhouse, we just met there. He saw me walking by, held his room door open and I went in. Got in doggy on his bed and he went to town. He fucked me so good, the slight pain I felt at the beginning had turned into pure pleasure with the help of poppers. I just sat there and took all the pounding he could give me. At the end, he told me he came a couple times.

After that I walked around for a bit, found a guy with a nice dick but he didn't know how to fuck so I left not too long after. After that I went to this other guys room,( big black guy 40-50 around 7-7.5 but super thick). He fucked me for a while but it got a little painful so we took a break. Sometimes I find that if a dick is big and thick, it's easier to take than thick but on the smaller side length wise.

I walked to the wet sauna, looking to chill and relax, and I got a good 5 minutes of that til I saw the first guy that fucked me, started sucking him off when another guy joined. Started sucking the other guy off and the first guy got behind me and started fucking me. It wasn't long for a crowd to form around us and as soon as he stopped fucking me and came back around to get sucked, another guy got behind me and started fucking me. It must've been a combination of the heat, the steam, the sweat, the exciment and poppers; but I just remember guy after guy fucking me. Only looked back a couple times and I couldn't see because of the steam. It must've been around 8 guys taking turns. I know 4 guys came for sure, including the first and second guys from the gloryholes, because they were vocal about it, but not sure about the other ones.

After that I needed to cool off so I went to the pool for a bit, hole all cummy by now. Walked back inside and walked around for a bit before a hot muscular guy, 35-40( black thick and juicy 10 inches) started rubbing his dick through his towel, signaled me to follow him to the Gloryhole area, we got in a booth, sucked him hard and then he pounded away for a good bit. Not sure if he came, but he sure dug out a lot of cum because right after him, I went into another booth with another guy that started to rim me and came up and asked me "how much cum is in there?, because that's definitely not lube lol". I just laughed, he asked me to go to his room, he fucked me for a bit, but then told me that he had been smoking and wasn't ready to cum. Proud of myself because I was able to turn down the offer(nothing wrong if you do it responsibly, but I'm much better off without T in my life, next month it'll be a year clean) was never an addict, but it did get to a point where I would only have sex if i could get high, and it had to be guaranteed multiple partners. Don't like it other than for sex, but glad I left it behind.

Sorry, back to story. After that a hot, late 30s Latin guy started following me and asked me to go to his room, he started to put a condom on so I said no, thank you and was ready to walk when he takes it off and starts rubbing his dick against my hole. Was pretty sloppy by then so it didn't take much for his dick to go in and he went in deep, around 8-9 inches. He fucked me good for a bit but then he would stop for a bit to not cum and then continue. After a little he pulled out and said he didn't want to cum, but as soon as I arched my back as shook my ass a little he came handless. Wish he came in me but then he started fucking me again, and maybe after 30 seconds he pulled out and came again. He pulled out half way thru his orgasm so I got just a little bit of his load.

Left and went to my locker to check on my phone, found this Brazilian guy, who made me follow him to a Gloryhole booth and fucked me for a while. He had a nice 8 inches, but it felt so much bigger and it got really thick towards the base. He gave me 2 loads there. After that I headed to the wet sauna, and found this tall skinny black guy with huge dick, he fucked me for a bit but then we parted. I was pretty exhausted by then, had a long day, so I called it a night after that. Pretty good night for a Thursday night.

• Upvote 6

Took my last load on Wednesday night. Broke up with the guy I was dating just over a week ago, so now have been on the lookout for being seeded with neg and undetectable loads, and giving my load into a few holes. Last Wednesday I got fucked by 3 guys but took only the one load, which was from a beefy guy who knew how to fuck well

• Upvote 1

Bow hunting season opened today which means my ass is now open for hot redneck hunter cock and loads (One of the few bonuses of living in the middle of nowhere in the rural midwest). 

Scored my first buck in the woods an hour ago with a direct shot deep in my ass with his huge arrow (thank you craigslist!).

No better way to satisfy a man who didn't tag a deer on the first day and needs to release some tension and frustration by letting him tag my ass.

Ad is still up and I hope to get tagged several more times today  :)

• Upvote 2

Guest nnjguy

Well a week ago I was driving home late and was in the mood so went to a cruising place parking lot.  I don't like those places for obvious reasons but could not resist.

Some guy eventually pulled up next to my car and we each rolled down a window, exchanged whats ups and so on.  I asked him if he want a blow job and he replied yes, so I got in passenger side of his car as there was room for me to kneel in passenger section and comfortable indulge in the act.

His pants were down to his ankles so I wrapped my hands on his butt and went down on him for all I was worth.  Then I rested a second and he starting stroking it hard and fast, saying "I'm gonna cum."

"I want to swallow it," I replied.

He pulled his hand away and I managed to catch some cum which he shot into the air, then I wrapped my mouth around his cumming cock for a nice load.  His load wasn't huge, but it was nice and I liked the taste.  

At least until the next load, which I hope is sooner than later....

Last night in my hotel room in Tallinn, Estonia. Was contacted by a 24 year old guy on Planet Romeo. He came over right away, dumped his load in my ass (he was really horny, so he came very fast), and then left. Asked if he can come over today as well. Well, I'm going home today, but... he was quick last night, so I could be up for another quickie. ;)

• Upvote 1