Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

The latest load was two days ago, Friday night.  I met a guy who was accustomed to hooking up. He had a great eight inch cut dick.  I sucked him for a while then turned around and sat on it.  He got so worked up he fucked me for about an hour before blowing in my ass.

• Upvote 3

Mission Street News XXX Arcade - arrived at 5am hoping for some homeless black cock tearing up my hungry cunt (homeless guys sleep in the booths) . I wasn't disappointed, a tall super skinny black guy was exiting a booth just as I entered the arcade. Long story short, after cleaning out his crusty foreskin with my tongue, backed up to the GH and after a rough fuck, he planted his load deep in my cumhole. 

• Upvote 4

Was in Denver last week keeping wife company while she was working a conference. With all my free time I was able to line up a top from BBRTS hosting near the hotel. One Uber drive over and I was on my knees sucking his nice cock. Before long he was behind me pounding his load into me doggy style. I walked back to the hotel with his load deep inside me.

• Upvote 2

a BBC from CL bred my hole yesterday morning with his toxic and syph infected load, then about 2 hours later a regular FB came over and added his toxic load to the DIRTY mix!

I have a semi regular black top i've posted about a few times now. (pics on those posts). He was in my neighborhood when we were both on grindr today. It was 4:20. My wife gets off work at 4:45 and home at 4:50. So he asks if he can come over and play with my ass. I of course let him. He got in i locked the deadbolt, and pulled my pants down. He started playing with it, I bent over the couch and he took a good look at my hole, proclaiming it a good pussy. He i started rubbing his dick, then we went into a bedroom. He tried it dry, and couldn't get in. He then ate it for a few minutes, spit on it a few times and then got it in my tight hole. He pounded it for about 10 minutes and busted his nut in deep. He cleaned his cock off and left. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

WENT TO THE WOODS YESTERDAY AFTERNOON - Winter has just started to arrive but you can still cruise outdoors on a sunny day,

It was pretty busy i got down to business pretty quick with a guy who looked kind of nerdy i sucked his cock hard & presented my ass to him, He tried to use a condom but it broke, He looked at me like shit what now, So i just fingered my ass with spit & said fuck it just fuck me & he did,

Slid inside bare & busted his nut in a few mins.

Next up was a stocky guy with a big tool got me on my knees & made me suck his cock hard, He again tried to use a rubber but again it split, I think it was the vaseline in my ass.

He did not want to fuck me bare so i put the split rubber that he discarded on the floor back on his cock, He did not realise & started to fuck me, A few minutes later he pulled out to adjust the rubber, He must have seen it was ripped but just continued to fuck me until he busted his nut in me, Mmmm i love being stealth fucked. I hope i see this mean big built fucker again, Can't wait for next time.

I love Craigslist!  It supplies me with an abundance of daily loads.

Yesterday I posted my daily offers of raw butthole and head.  I received 20 offers but only took 8 generous loads, the last of which was the best.  The top was married and sported a musty ten inch, thick, solid Caribbean dick.  He rushed through my door, pulled-off his clothing and jumped on my fuck bed, his dick standing high and thick.

Although his dick was amazing, it was difficult to take down my throat, but he was welcome to try my hole, and went down easily, producing a wonderful quantity of cum.  He enjoyed it so much he asked me to be a regular daily dump spot while his wife is pregnant.

My nut count from yesterday was only eight.  I need to play catch-up this morning.  I'll need some help, so come help me be a successful daily cum dump in the dmv area.  No load refused!

• Upvote 1

getting ready to go pick up my Toxic Twink for some fun. He ia 22, white , slim , smooth 5'4" , 110 lbs, 8.5 inches!

Sounds like the perfect birthday treat - I hope you enjoy receiving his gift.

I had some great play with a youngish guy with a lovely fat cock at a party on Tuesday, I fucked 4 leaving 2 loads, got fucked by 2, sucked a couple, and was 5 fingers in on my way to being a ff bottom for the first time :)