Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

FT. LAUDERDALE - Whored out 2 more bottoms Wednesday at the same seedy motel in Ft. Lauderdale.  First bottom was Lkng4TrblFTL on BBRT.  He took like 8 or 9 loads from tops including a couple hotties!  Then open2it from BBRT took over the bottoming duties and he took 7 or 8 loads himself but had to leave after a few hours to be a responsible professional employee the next day to his bosses.  Was a hot time and I certainly enjoyed fucking both of their asses filled with the cum of many men!  Headed to Charlottesville, VA this weekend so if any twinks along the I-95 corridor from Richmond south to Florida want a drive-by load, hit me up!  BottomBreeder on BBRT

• Upvote 3

A fuck buddy arranged a time to whore out my hole at a local ABS yesterday. I was there from 4 p.m. 'til around 6:30, and counting the two loads he pumped into me, took ten in my ass and two in my mouth. I went to a different ABS on my way home and took another three in my ass and swallowed one, then fucked a silver daddy until I came.

I had a couple of drinks with friends, then headed back to the ABS on the way home. I took five more loads in the ass swallowed two, then got felched and sucked off by a hot young guy who worshiped and edged my cock for close to twenty minutes.

My jock and jeans were soaked through when I got home because I couldn't keep all the seed in my guts, but even with the hottie sucking up all he could, I still managed to push out over a quarter cup of jizz before drinking it down.

Total count: eighteen loads in the ass and swallowed five, with a break in the middle to have wine with friends. Now that's how to celebrate having a day off.

For the next few weeks -- per his very strongly worded request -- he's decided to set up a number of "I own your hole" appointments, and I'm not allowed to refuse any cocks or loads. When he and I aren't together, though, he wants to hear about me slutting around as much as possible. He wants to arrange a marathon of men at some point, and have me take a minimum of twenty-five loads in my ass in a single session.

• Upvote 7

Today hooked up with 3 different guys on grindr.  Took a load from the first guy in the morning which had me craving for more the whole day.  Couldn't focus at work.  I met up with the second guy later on where I dropped my load in him and when it was his turn to fuck me, he was too tired after fucking me for a few minutes.  Found a 3rd guy on grindr as I was driving home.  He lasted a good 3 minutes before dropping his load in me just a few minutes ago.  Below is his load in me.

20161028_024453.jpg

20161028_024520.jpg

Edited by Dee82
  • Upvote 1

Wed night I got to breed a hot, visiting, muscled cumdump. When I got to his room, there were already five other men in their.  A bud of mine was fucking the bottom, and when I came to the room, he fluffed me to full hardness so I could fuck the cumdump. What a hole he had. It was fantastic. I dumped my load and left. I emailed the next day and he told me he had taken 28 loads. Same bud who fluffed me Wed texted me today and told me the same cumdump was taking loads this am. Again, my bud fluffed me when I got there,  and I got to flood the cumdump. 

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, goldluvr40 said:

I got 2 this past Thursday at a GH in the DC area. One in my ass and one in my mouth.

Gloryholes can be fun, but do tend to be more Oral. If you suck cock until it Explodes, You should ALWAYS SWALLOW EVERY DROP.  Most guys I play with know I want their load in my ass. 

Good Luck.

Just took a load from my top guy on grindr.  His cock is almost 9 in and super beercan thick.  It definitely hit me in all the right spots.  Right as he was about to cum he shoved it balls deep and I held on to his thighs so he couldn't pull out.  It will be swimming in me all night.

Got and gave my first loads in a month. Sometimes life just gets in the way of fun. Hit up 3 different guys on Grindr and 2 on A4A from about 10:00 last night until the last hookup around 3:00am. The last one was the only guy I fucked (seemed like nothing but total tops online last night) so I was glad to finally unload in a hole.

• Upvote 2

CHARLOTTESVILLE - Took 2 loads Saturday evening from anonymous tops.  A 3rd top fucked me for what felt like 30 minutes with an enormous cock.  He said he would take a while to cum but I wasn't aware of that and had arranged a guy to follow him and that guy demanded one-on-one only.  So big dick guy had to leave.  The next morning a hot stud came over to dump a quick load.... he ended up dumping 3 into me.  I love it when I can feel the tops dick pulsing inside of me as it cums.  His was a big pulser!   Happy Breedings.  I'll be in BOSTON this coming weekend......

• Upvote 1