Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I hope i don't bore anyone with my FB stories but he is about all the regular cock I get.  Although, traveling this weekend so crossing my fingers.  Here is this week's stories.

J is a mid twenties mixed stud, with an amazing 8" cock which my bi married ass cannot get enough of.  He will text me at least once a week to ask "You need to see me?"  which I always reply with a YES.  Most days it is while i am at work, and for that reason I keep a supply of saline enema kits in my private bathroom.  When I responded Tuesday, he said "I will be ready in a half hour, be here then", I immediately went to the bathroom to clean out.  Waited 15 mins and went back to do a second one as I really wanted a good fucking from him and hate to stop and clean up.

I arrived at his apartment, usually I knock and we exchange pleasantries and then go to his room for fuck time.  This day I knock and he answers the door naked and that cock hard already.  He grabs my hand and pulls me in the door.  I follow him to his room.  He has a sheet covering his comforter, 2 bottles of poppers, lube and a big dildo laying on the bed.  I look at him and say what is that for?? he says you will see.  

I immediately drop to my knees to suck his cock...soon I have it down my throat, gagging slightly but keeping it deep (he loves for me to deep throat his cock), He says for a guy who likes pussy you sure know your way around a cock.  He holds a bottle of poppers under my nose, I hit it hard under both nostrils...I love the popper high makes me so fuckin horny ( i cannot imagine what a slut I would be if I ever did Tina).  I spit on my finger and begin to finger his ass while i suck, he tells me 2 fingers, I work in 2...he demands 3, I give 3...He pulls me up and says get undressed.  I undress and crawl onto his bed as he is sniffing deeply on that popper bottle.  

I go back to work on his cock, licking his piss slit and taking him to his pubes....he guides my hand to his hole...i being finger fucking him again....1, 2, 3, then all 4 fuckin his spit lubed hole....although pretty sure he pre lubed because my hand was pumping pretty good...I look up at him and he says "I want that dildo in my ass, while you ride me!"... I was kinda shocked but didn't care I just wanted his cock deep in me and he was too turned on that I would most definitely have my hole flooded!!!!!  We get into a 69 sorta position, me on top,  and I am holding his legs back wide sucking his cock while lubing him up more for this BIG dildo...he is eating my asshole to perfection getting me ready to sit on his sweet black pole.  He hands me the dildo and I begin to work it in, fuckin it in and out while i suck ... i taste  a stream of precum hit my tongue and i immediately suck hard for more....as i get it in to the base, i twist it around as he ask so the rubber balls are pushing against his. he spits one more time into my loosened hole and push me up to say its time....

i climb off and turn around.....lube my hole a little more and position my fuck hole just over the head of his swollen cock....I have never seen him this hard.  he milks his cock and precum oozes again adding more lube as I begin to sit on his pole....before i impale my self all the way I grab the maximum impact, spray it in the rag, take it in my mouth and inhale deeply and hold it....I find myself sliding down all the way to his balls and hold to adjust....hit the rush one more time and begin pumping his cock up and down.  He grabs my shoulders from under my arms and just holds me as he fucks me as the dildo is fucking him.  i ride him good, and raise up to squat over him to slam it back down in my gaping hole...from the aggressive grinding he sees some blood on his cock and that turns him on even more.. he thrusts up to meet me hole and i mean he his slamming me...hard and deep from the bottom position... i begin grinding more and harder and feel his cock swell,,,,and can tell from his moan I am about to be filled....he floods my hole with pulse after pulse of sweet cum.  I continue to ride as I am about to shoot...he reaches up and tortures my nipples and with a moan I unload onto his sexy milk chocolate chest.  

I sit up and relax with his semi hard cock in my hole....i reach back to tickle his hole surprised to find he managed to keep that dildo in him the whole time.  Through some pretty aggressive fucking, that is pretty good ass control.  I tell him "I am impressed"  he says "you got a 4 day load in your belly, do you want to keep it?"  I questioned "Keep it?"  he pulls out a plug and says "Yeah keep it" with a grin.  We roll over with him still in me  so not to lose any, he pulls out....pushes my legs back and with ease this plug slides into my hole.  "Bring it back next time" he says.

I climb off, clean up and awkwardly leave and go back to work.  I managed to keep it in me for 3 hours until I went home.  Wife asks "Why are you walking funny?"  said "not sure gas cramps or something".  Went to the bathroom, and pulled out the plug and pushed out the biggest load I have ever had, with some pink tint to it,,,,play with my hole a little, take a picture of my cum soaked fingers and text it to J.  He replies "I hope i am still swimming in you."  If he weren't on Prep, i may be a little nervous. LOL.

• Upvote 3

Guest Dickmagnet

Was back at the woods last night, It's an amazing horny cruise place especially at night time, Lots of horny guys walking around looking for a suck or a hole to fuck, I was soon after arriving on my knees ass up lubed & waiting for the first cock to fuck some nut deep inside me, Never have to wait long at this place within a few minutes i was getting felt up from behind feeling hands & fingers probing my hole. 

I was sniffing the poppers to relax & give those finger total access. Whoever the guy was stuck a couple fingers inside me & then replaced those finger with his hard cock, It felt like a nice 7-8inches. He pumped away for a short few minutes before i hear him grunting & shooting his spunk deep in my guts.

He pulls out of my ass & as soon as he is out his cock is replaced right away by another this time a bit thicker again i am being used & filled with sperm, This happens in total 5 times all different cocks using my hole as a cum sponge to unload inside, I never turn around during the fucks assault so have no idea who has just used my hole to unload inside but my ass is feeling amazingly slick & full of cum.

When my fuckers are done using me & there are no more cocks around i stagger out of the seedy woods, On my way home i ponder about finding this horny sleazy place & just feel completely satisfied, Fucked used & full of seed, Just how i like it.

I need to visit this place more often like every day.

Edited by Dickmagnet
spelling correction

I got fucked and bred for World AIDS day.  Had a sexy thin black guy with a BBC come to my work where I keep my RV in the parking lot.  We go undressed and I sucked him for a few minutes to get him hard and dripping.  I lubed him up and turned around and he fucked me for a good 15 minutes before pumping a big load up my ass.  I love going home to the wife with a nice gooey ass.

TC small.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

CHICAGO - Found a sexy 24 year old cumdump on BBRT to come to my hotel and take my load.  He got ass up and when I came out of the bathroom I could tell this would be a nice ass to breed.  I slid in and knew there were many loads in there.  Six to be exact.  I fucked him doggie style for about 5 minutes before my cock slipped out.  He pulled away from my cock and made this "Oh my gosh" sound.  He told me that he came and said that never happens.  I told him I wasn't done and I needed a couple more minutes to add my load to his collection.  He asked to go pee, which he did, then came back out and assumed the position.  I got a good look at the boy and he was quite sexy.  I was able to get my nut into his hole and apparently my cock really liked him because I shot a huge load.  He could tell it was big and I could tell it was larger than my normal cumshot.  We both got our wits about us and I sat in a chair while he put his clothes back on.  We chatted a short bit, then he thanked me for the big load and went on his way.  I just love cumdumps!  In Chicago til Sunday morning... hit me up if any hotties need a load

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Yesterday had a 30 something, straight (wife & kids) over to fuck. As agreed he found the door ajar when he arrived. Went to the bedroom, undressed, put on his wife's underwear, hit the poppers and went on all 4's on the bed. I arrived, had him suck me while I played with his ass. Took of the underwear, licked his ass wich got him moaning. Put some lube on his ass, put my dick against is and pushed in. He feared it would be tight as he hadn't been fucke in a while, but it opened up nicely. Fucked him hard, pulled his hair and called him slut, whore and bitch (wich he loved) than shot a 2 day load up his ass. The little slut never said a word during the whole thing, dressed and went back to his Mrs.

Edited by Bartje
  • Upvote 7

Guest ff-whole

Just received a nice juicy load deep inside my ass from a local guy I know... last time was with condom, but today he was all like: I'm gonna shoot deep inside of you...

Is that a forewarning...? Maybe, probably, but I needed it.  He just sat down on my bed, and I didn't bother with any foreplay. His dick was rock hard so i jumped right on top of him. 10 minutes later I was rewarded with his cum.

I think he might return more regularly so we'll see. Big fat dick is not something I can say no to.

CHICAGO - Got to breed three sexy anonymous cumdumps Friday here in town and then went to dinner and ended up getting one of the servers numbers.  I assumed he was a bottom but when he texted me after work he told me he was "kinky and into bareback" and was a top.  I figured what the hell.  He was hot as fuck and pumped two loads into me!  Thank you service industry!  Last day in Chicago before heading to Columbus for a night!

• Upvote 3

At work today which is at a store in a hotel. Guy pops up on Grindr saying that he just checked in and he was very horny. I told him I was working and not cleaned out. He told me he didn't care and had a 7 day load to dump and that got me fucking revved up. I asked him for his room number and went up to meet. He told me he has a conference call in ten minutes. 

Well in ten minutes he ate my ripe dirty hole and then blasted three loads in there before I went back to work and he joined his conference call. I fucking love being a cumdump. 

• Upvote 2

Last night at ABS, had a taller white guy, maybe 50, with a stache eyeing me in the back for a while. I walked to darkened corner and pushed my jeans down, making sure my ass was exposed to him. Sure enough a few minutes later I felt a hand on my ass, eventually stroking my pre-lubed hole. I bent forward a bit to give him better access, and within moments felt his cockhead in my crack. He slid in slowly- man it was perfect! Not too fat, but long and with upward curve. He was quiet except for his breathing, and after a few minutes of fucking he wrapped his arms around me tightly and pushed in deep. I felt his cock pulsating as he held tightly and let out a muffled moan. My cock shot its load at the quiet intensity. He stayed inside for a bit longer, then his cock plopped out and he walked away. I went home after that- I was 100% satisfied. 

• Upvote 3

Sucked 4 nice cocks at an ABS in Martinsburg, WV Friday night..3 rewarded me with a nice load down my throat, the 4th shot on my cock.  Couldn't talk any into fucking me but was a good time none-the less .  Dumped mine down a willing throat of a hot stocky guy with a buzz cut.  He was turned on by my pre lubed hole!

Flew home to DFW, TX.  Got to meet up with one of my best friends of 20+ years.  Was hanging out and drinking with him, and we both found out we liked one another back when we were kids.  One hing led to another and he bred me twice.  Meeting up with him again tomorrow before I fly home.