Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Happy New Year!

I was only wearing chaps and boots at a private party in The Castro... a beautiful boy with a big beautiful uncut cock was stroking in the corner all by himself... I backup up to him... grabbed my cheeks and spread them for him... puckered my asshole... and as soon as his head touched my open hole he unloaded into me! No penetration even! We glanced into each other's eyes and I walked away smiling with his creamy cum in me. Loved it! What a great way to welcome 2017 (yes I got fucked too) :-D  !!!

• Upvote 2

Monday at steamworks Berkeley. Regular tall white guy with a pointy 6" not a bad size, I blow him in the dark maze booths n I got up n turn around give him my ass. He was very eager n surprise I let him fuck me as he saw me fuckkng someone at the fuck bench. He quickly put it in and less than a minute my ass goes from friction to smooth fucking. He didn't even make a sound n then stop. I know he stealth me as my hole was wet ! He feels guilty n quickly try to get out before he thinks I found out. lol I love when guys do that 

Last Load of 2016 was in a hotel cumdump's cunt. A cumpdump was having a "load me with all the cum you can" party on NYE, and I figured it would be a great way to dump my last load of the year. I was the only one when I got there, and he got right on his knees and began to blow me. He started to blow me aggressively which I really don't like at all. I like to be sucked nice and slowly. I told him to slow down several times, and each time he did, it only lasted for about 5 seconds. He was ALL about getting the load in his ass. When I was fully hard and ready he got up and turned around. He lubed my cock and guided me in. As I slid in balls deep, I was mesmerized by the silky smoothness of his cunt. Some holes are rough, some are smooth, but very few feel like velvet or silk. This was one of the few. God, did it feel good sliding in and out. I put my stomach and chest on his back, wrapped my arms around him and began to pump. What a hole. He kept asking for my load, and that combined with the ecstasy of a slick, silky pussy made my push in as deeply as I could and deposit my seed. I pumped and pumped as much sperm as I could into him. He felt great as I slid out. I got dressed and left.

Week before X-mas afforded me a couple of nights I could step out without family. Went shopping for the wifes present. First time I seemed to have found myself deep in a hot bareback bottom. Pounded him for 30 minutes straight missionary until I dumped my sizable load deep in his willing ass. Watched him blast his load all over his belly at the same time.

Next night same reason to be out but instead met a top in a movie theater parking lot at night. Blew him in the back of my minivan until he shot his married load in my mouth, swallowed it all down.

Still looking to get my first breeding of 2017.

• Upvote 1

I just came back from a party where I planted my first load of the year deep in a cubby, buff Latino.  When I got to the party, he was getting plowed by a tall white guy with a nice cock. The host immediately went down on me and brought me to full erection in no time. After a bit, the cubby, buff Latino (CBL) wanted to get fucked the the host. As he was getting plowed by the host, I gave him some head. Kinda small cock, but since he's a bottom, who really cares, right. Anyway, the host pulled out and I took my cue to sample some Latino hole. It was nothing special, but he was cute, so I kept at it. I pulled out and he went to getting by the guy who was fucking him when I walked in. I kissed CBL as he was getting plowed and he seemed to like it. He pulled himself off the cock in him and pulled me over to the couch. He got on his back and lifted his legs. I slid in and he felt totally different than when I first fucked him. It was fantastic. I took nice, long strokes being sure to go in as deeply as I could and pulling out as much as I could. As I was deep dicking him, I whispered in his ear, "You ready for my load"? He didn't respond so I made decision for him, went in as deeply as I could and let loose. As I was pushing out the last of my swimmers, he said, "Are you cumming?" "I just finished" was my response. I pulled out and the host began licking up the semen that had spattered on his legs as I slid out.

Edited by myloaddeepinyou
Duplicate of previous post.
  • Upvote 2

Guest Bottom303cumslut

On Christmas Eve I took my first two anon bare cocks and cum in my hole. Went to an arcade and slammed in a booth telling myself this is what I need, be a complete slam slut. Loving and taking cock and cum. 

I had on shorts and a jock. Within a couple of mins found a guy with a decent cock who wanted to fuck. Got into a bigger booth, sucked him hard. Felt so good when he slid in my hot hole. Tooks some big hits of poppers and enjoyed his cock in me. He cummed in a couple of mins. Was so hot. 

While waiting for my next cock I was teasing my hole and tasting his cum. 

Next guy was older but had a nice uncut cock. He fucked me for about 15 mins. When he cummed he pushed deep in me and stayed there. 

I'm excited to get deeper and deeper into all of this. 

Bookstore an hour ago- a skinny moustached 20 something let me in his ass raw. It was hairy as fuck and put me in breed mode. He said he'd never been fucked, and I believe him as that ass was tight. Once I worked my cock inside, I fucked him as he was leaning forward on a bench. I blew a load deep in his ass after only 90 seconds or so, and stirred it around until I went soft and plopped out. He pulled his pants up and left quickly, and I could see his load running down the bench he was leaning on. Makes me happy he came from me barebacking his virgin ass. A husky middle aged Indian guy who was watching was stroking his cock nearby, so I leaned over the same bench with pants still lowered, and he wasted no time putting his 8" uncut cock up my ass and fucked his nut in me in under a minute. He said he loved raw fucking, and handed me a business card and told me to call if I ever wanted his load again. 

• Upvote 2

FT. LAUDERDALE - Hit Slammer for about an hour New Year's Night.  Wasn't as busy as I had hoped and there weren't any bottoms I was interested in breeding.  So I bent over in a glory hole booth and took one load then got another in the dark room.  Left with 2 loads.

Yesterday. Was feeling piggy and went to the Adonis mid afternoon. Only a few guys there. Went to the basement level and found a nce looking white mid 30s dude in a suit  with decent cock.  We swapped blow jobs and then he fuck me raw. While he was pounding me I blow a nice black cock through the glory hole. He dumped his load in my hole. Felt great first load I've taken in over a year. Went upstairs and swapped BJs with another and dumped my load down his throat.

• Upvote 1

Yesterday morning I was hardly up an hour when I got a message from a local 21-year-old bug chasing cum dump. Said he had one huge poz load that was fresh in his ass. I hopped in the car and was there in under 10 minutes. The slut was waiting on his knees in a dark room to start working my cock. I fucked him for about 15 and gave him his second load of the day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last night stopped by my local adult video store in my way home ran into one my regulars, he grabbed me and said you know I want some of that ass. We quickly got in a booth. As soon as he got his pants down I started sucking him to get him nice and hard. He told me to stop and bend over. As soon as bent over he applied lube to my waiting ass and slid his cock into me with a little difficulty (been awhile) my tight ass milked him good because it didn't take long for him running shoot his load

• Upvote 1

I made this great friend from BBRT in LA. We hung out and I got too drunk so I crashed at his place. The next day he was at work the whole day so he let me whore my hole out from his apartment. By the end of the day 9 men had come in, helped themselves to my hole and left my cunt with 12 anon loads. I had the smelliest hole in town. Sperm all over my thighs.

• Upvote 4