Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 12/19/2020 at 6:40 AM, Rawneghole said:

I’ll be on the heath tonight if any tops need to unload. From 9.30 either over the log or around the bin next to it

Wish I was in London next to you getting my share of uncut dick and cumloads.

Heard from this older guy this morning on Growlr that I've seen on the app for years. Always seemed a bit sketchy probably because his face pic was more like a mugshot. Still, I was curious about him as most bottoms are when there's a top around. He said he was free to host if I wanted a load but that it would have to be a pump and dump. I'm definitely down for a P&D! 🙂

I said I'd check in later in the day. After 4:30 I checked in and he said come over.  Funny thing was he lived close by and as a coincidence I had fucked around with a different guy in the same building about 2 weeks earlier.  I set out to his place and get hit on by this younger guy who was very close on Grinder. Vers top looking for some fun. Damn, i want this guy too.  He suggests car play. I tell him that I'll see if I can find a place to park in the city so we can play.  So I head to the older guys place.  He answered the door and we got right to business.  He's already hard and I suck his dick even harder. Big mushroom head, hot dick.  Mmmm. Gonna feel good.  After a few minutes he guides me to his bed and puts me ass up on the end and fucks me doggie.  Pushes his cock in and fucks a nice warm load into my asshole in about 3 minutes. In and out in 10 minutes with a wet hole.

We finish up and i'm on my way. Definitely want more from him after the holidays. I then get back to the younger guy. I see a place we can park. In plain view but still safe. He shows up and I get in his car. We are both nervous but I get busy on sucking his dick. Short and very thick cock. I suck him a while and then he says he wants to fuck me in the back seat.  I'm thinking seriously? Then I decide wtf! So we get in the backseat and he pokes at and fucks my hole as we lean to one side. A few minutes later he's cumming in my hole. Loved it. First time fucked in the backseat of a car. Check.

Two loads from different men in quick succession.  Love being a horny cum loving bottom

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

I love being on PREP.  For years all I did was fuck with a condom, but now I never use one.  Get Descovy through MISTR and been very please with their customer  service. 

Today I am visiting in Pennsylvania and this morning I hooked up with a hot muscle bottom named David.  He invited me for a 3 way last night but I could not make it.  This morning I headed over to his place and his fuckbud, Mike, from last night was still sleeping in the bed when I arrived.  

After a few minuted of rimming David's hot ass, Mike woke up.  I started to fuck David while he positioned himself to start sucking Mike's morning wood.  It was hot to see.  I was watching my cock go in and out of David's muscle ass and, at the same time, I was watching Mike getting a deep throat blow job.  I loved seeing the grin on MIke's  face.

I then had David maneuver himself and slide Mike's  cock into his ass.   I then did what came naturally . . . I double penetrated David's hole.  It was incredible to hear him moan as he took 2 good sized cocks in his hole.  It was even hotter to continue fucking him after Michael blew his load and filled David's ass with a hot load of cum. It wasn't long until I flooded David's muscle ass with another hot load. 

Perfect way to start the morning.  We are already planning round 2. 

Last night my boy, Drew brought a buddy home. I spent the  night as a Daddy sandwich with my cock buried in Jason’s (Drew’s buddy) crack and Drew’s cock buried between my hairy cheeks. When we woke up Drew and Jason went down on me. First Drew ate my ass while Jason sucked my cock then I stood up an they got on their knees and shared my hard cock. In Drew’s mouth then Jason’s then both of them facing each other running their tongues along the length of my shaft. I grunted that I was about to cum and Jason closed his mouth on my cock and I fed him my load. Kid swallowed all I shot into him. Only thing now was I had 2 horny, fully erect boys.They discussed between them whether to fuck my ass or mouth and they decided on my mouth. Drew shot down my throat first then Jason skullfucked me and emptied his ballsin my mouth. His sperm tasted great. I deffo want more of him, specially his ass.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Got hit up by a hot, hung black guy on Grindr earlier today.  Wasn't really looking to bottom, but he was vers and wanted to get fucked as well and no way I could turn down his perfect bubble butt and massive uncut dick.

Went over to his place and didn't waste anytime.  We got down to dick sucking and ass eating and soon enough his dick was balls deep in my ass.  He fucked me like a little bitch and bred me twice before going soft.  It was only then I got to fuck and bred him as well.  I would have stayed longer, but he had a fuck buddy coming over later who doesn't do threesomes. My ass is still sore.

We're going to hook up again; next time for an all night session.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Two nights ago, Dec 23... Oh..Merry Christmas all you perverted barebackers 🎄🎄🎉🎁... Four guys came over to my place. Gangbanged me. By the end my hole was gaping and making those cumsloppy noises... Soooo fucking good . Two guys I knew, the others were total strangers..

One of my pandemic tops just stopped by to put a little something in my Christmas stocking. I have been a good boy this year so imagine my joy at being fed his long, thick, veiny cock that I slurped vigorously, all while preparing my hole with my prostrate massager. He then mounted me doggy. My cunt was hot and slick and hungry for cock. We were both quiet for the first few minutes of the fuck as if we were meditating - me, thankful for his dick; perhaps he was grateful to have his cock buried in a hole on Christmas day. Eventually, he pumped me full of cum, showered and left quietly.  Afterwards, I texted him merry christmas. Another of my pandemic tops just texted me. I told him what I had done so let's see if he shows up to mark his territory. 🐕🍆

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I have a bi/married buddy who gets nothing at home and anything he wants from me. More recently, because of the uptick with covid, i'm not really comfortable being unmasked. So, we've been fucking at least 2 times a month. My door is unlocked, i'm ass up, and we're both masked. He always breeds. He doesn't even get naked, just drops his pants. My favorite. I'm looking forward to the day when i can suck his cock, eat his ass, be pissed on... But, for now, it's just hole and cock.

• Like 3

Christmas Eve. I am only "seeing" a limited number of fuckbuddies now for the time being but Christmas Eve was like old times with two of them. One fuckbud texted me he needed some after work relief. As he works from home and lives close that was just before 5pm. His usual mojo: fucked a load in and kept hammering my hole until he shot again. In and out the door in 30 mins. 

When he left I found I had a message from another fuckbud saying he wanted to play. He was over 30 minutes later and got all excited when I told him about my other fuckbud and his 2 loads. We played for 2 hours (with short breaks). Everything between a slow fuck and hard pounding. Two loads in my ass and I sucked a last one out him before he left. I had shot my load while he hammered his 2nd load in. 

Sore ass after that but what a great feeling! I skipped dinner after that 😉 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3

I was surprised by a message from the young guy I last loaded a few weeks ago. With the gyms closed here in PA, he was anxious for a "workout";, I said come on over and I'll do my best to work you out.  I was that anxious I never got dressed and opened the door in my thong - he was impressed and immediately kissed me.  We made out in my kitchen before heading upstairs and stripping each other out of our remaining clothes.  He wasted no time in servicing my cock; I could tell he wanted it bad.  When he wet it don good enough, he bent over the bedside and pointed.  I needed no further instructions and plunged right in, watching him wince in the mirror.  I fucked him for about five minutes before he wanted me to take him missionary on the bed, my best load delivering position.  I fucked his ass like he deserved it -rough and raw.  I came in his ass with a big grunt as he moaned my name aloud.  He then jerked off and shot a nice load form his uncut cock, which I greedily licked up.  Once my cock softened, it plopped out and we spooned awhile until he asked for me to fuck him again, not verbally, with with his big brown eyes.  So off ot round number two, this time it was shorter until I shot in him, but all were satisfied.  Looking forward to round three...