Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night, I smashed my finance bro neighbor.  Mid 30s, amazing body (you can see for yourself), brunette with some salt & pepper.  I love gripping his waist, digging him out, making him sweat, & hearing him groan.  He says I fuck better than his husband 😁🤣

26A1E34A-81A4-40EA-A535-78043C992E36.jpeg

• Like 1

This afternoon (Feb 7th) for my lunch.   I've been slacking some lately.  No sex since Dec 10th other than my daily jerk off.   Got a msg from my favorite local sexy guy needing his load swallowed on his lunch hour.  20 min later I'm in his apartment on my knees.   He pulls his scrubs down and he's already rock hard.   He lays back on his couch as I go to work on his beautiful cock.   I sucked him good, enjoying his precum as he enjoyed the service.    As I'm sucking his cock, he whispers "one of these days you should let me fuck you".    I've been waiting for that this past 6 months of sucking his cock.   While we didn't have time today, it'll hopefully happen soon enough.   His hot talk got me hard as I sucked his cock and balls.   I told him both my holes are his to use and enjoy anytime.   He quickly got close and shot a huge warm load in my mouth.  God - I've missed that taste.  His cock n balls pulsed 7 time as he pumped his load in my mouth.   I swallowed every drop and licked off his cock clean.   As he had only 15min left on his lunch, I left and said thank you.   He's def going to have my ass whenever he needs it.   He said previously that he only fucks safe/with condom, and that's ok with me.   I'll eat his load out of the condom afterwards right in front of him.   I always respect a tops preference to not bareback, but I do hate to see cum wasted.   Cum is like a craving for me. 

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Today, I am on my way for a haircut in the old Sunshine plaza. I need to take a leak so I stop by the toilet just before the salon. I walk down the long corridor that reminds me of a hospital with the white fluorescent lights and I see you washing your hands by the basin and making suspicious glances down the hallway. It seems a bit strange but I don’t make anything of it so I take a right turn into the room with the urinals and cubicals.

The room is empty except for a dozen urinals lined against the left wall and the dozen or so cubicals that occupy the right wall. I choose the urinal second to the end, unzip my pants, pull out my dick, urinate. You stand at the urinal right next to mine, pull out your dick, begin to stroke it. You stand at an angle to me, an invitation, and it strikes me that I am being cruised. My heart is beating fast. I finish my leak but I don’t move, except for my eyes that has made its way to your package. It’s a big cut dick. I look at your face but you don’t look at me. I take off my mask, slowly, and before anyone could catch us in the act, I bend over and take the head of your penis in my mouth, but you pull away. You gesture to one of the empty cubicals. I imagine getting on my knees in the privacy of a toilet stall with your dick in my mouth and if I’m lucky, in my ass, so I quickly choose a cubical. It makes sense to choose the last one, so I make my way into that one, closes the door but not locking, and begin to jerk off while I wait for you to enter from behind.

I hear the sound of your jean zipping up, but your footsteps are receding as quickly as my desire. I peep down through the opening of the cubical but there is no one in the room. What a disappointment. I close my eyes and jerk off to what could have been, the fullness of your penis in my ass as you silently unload inside me, and I cum inside the toilet, flush, wash my hands, and make it to my haircut appointment being only five minutes late.

• Like 1

Went to a college frat party Saturday night after I was invited by a top who said he had frat bros who was wanting to experience a man and I told him I would love to help! 12 bbc frat bros fucked my ass like crazy And bred me! I loved to hear the guys grunt while pumping seed in my guts! Just to summarize I took 12 BBCs and they all bred me leaving my insides flooded! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 7

Anon loading again 

My Grindr pinged with my favourite message, ‘Your cunt free?’ A local office worker needed to dump his load. He’s always breeding different guys and never uses a cunt consecutively. He was dead clear what he wanted, frustrated with work problems he needed to empty his seed from his full balls into a slutty willing hole so he could concentrate. He knows I have a strict no load refused policy so he was on his way as soon as I replied I was open for use.

I  was hooded in my jock and harness when he arrived. He pulled the butt plug out and slid his dick into me. No messing, straight in and he was clearly here to pound away his frustrations and unload his spunk. Added pleasure knowing this dick has been in every willing hole for miles. I have no idea of his status... he never asks and that suits me! Then he was really getting off, pounding hard he placed one foot on the bed next to me. I reached back and could feel he had stripped to just his socks. I fucking love that, either a guy just unzips to breed or strips to just his socks. I think he must have been having a rubbish day as I was taking a real pounding as he worked off his frustrations.

He was plowing me sideways to ensure his dick had the maximum pleasure sensation. He was totally owning my cunt with every hard deep thrust and I could tell he was building up to his release and I was ready for this stranger to breed me. He continued pounding until he could contain his load no more, ‘FUCK-KING-SLUT’ uttered in time to his dick going balls deep. I felt him flexing his dick while he pumped his full load into me. A few more thrusting to ensue his spunk was deep inside me and he was done. ‘I fucking need that slut’ Spoken as he pulled his cummy cock from  my hole. I was tagged CUMSLUT and BRED 28/01 and he left. 

CFF6935E-6D22-4F87-817F-A739336DFA55.thumb.jpeg.29dc859ce5795d674b791d073626ba70.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

Had a random night free last night and decided to go to ESC to take some random cock and cum. It was a very light night and the handful of guys there seemed to be waiting for their dream guy or they were bottoms as well. I did end up riding an older daddy’s cock before he decided to leave. And before I gave up for the night, a tall former frat bro looking guy circled my room. He was a little hesitant, asking if I was “clean” and I informed him I was on PrEP and that I tested in the past two months. Convinced, he stepped in my room saying ok, he’d fuck me. 

He wanted me to eat his ass first and then decided he wanted me to fuck him first. He at first asked if I had a condom, but then didn’t push the issue when I rubbed my raw cock against his hole. While he was tight, he’s obviously taken cock before. It didn’t take me long before I stealthed inside him, but I continued to fuck him and my cum deep inside him. As I started to soften, I pulled out and feigned that I was cumming. 

With his bussy pounded, he was ready to return the favor. Unfortunately he grabbed a condom and started to roll it on his cock. He seemed to think about it and asked me again if I was clean. I reiterated and told him he can fuck me raw and cum inside. That was enough for him. I got on all fours, took a deep hit of poppers and felt him enter me to the balls. Fuck, it hurt, but I was in desperate need for a thorough fucking and he didn’t disappoint. 

His fucking style reminded me of all the frat bro types that used to fuck me in college when their girlfriends were away. His cock thrust into me hard, quick and rough. Until his balls tightened up and he shot his load deep in my hole, while I came again, a satisfied cum dump. He pulled out, while I recovered and then he grabbed his towel and took off. My hole is still sore from last night, but sometimes that’s the price you pay to earn a load of cum inside you. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1