Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Kind of long, thank you for reading.

I met up with a very well endowed bbc yesterday from an app, we talked for a while and exchanged pics but he still liked the idea of me waiting face down ass up for him, and tbh I love it too. This was our first hookup so I asked him to bring a condom and he did. He ate my ass first which drove me wild. I was begging and pushing against his tongue until I was nearly limp from the pleasure. Then he grabbed the condom, lubed us up and slowly pressed into me until his hands were digging into my hips and I could feel his balls slap against me. He was so deep I was almost crying but smiling the whole time. Being filled like that was heaven. And I was pushing back against him and his thrusts bounced me forward. He told me he was gonna cum and I told him I needed it. He asked me where I wanted his load and between each thrust I barely whimpered "anywhere you want daddy".

I expected it on my back or face, but he pulled off the condom and shoved his entire cock back into me in one swift thrust. I cried out in both joy and pain and he cried he's cumming. I was catching my breath when he just continued pounding me relentlessly again. And with each thrust I could feel his dick get more wet from his cum spilling out. He pulled out and shot the rest of it on my abused hole and spanked me.

I asked if he came inside me and he said no, but before I could gather the energy to ask more questions he grabbed his things and was out the door. My ass was still in the air. 

It totally defeated the purpose of the condom and is entirely risky but I was so happy to be bred. I pushed his load out and it was impressive. 

I asked him if he was intending to do the the whole time and he told me he knew I wanted it because I'm a little slut. He wasn't wrong, I told him I have a forced breeding fetish and never had a top pull the condom off without my consent. That's always been a fantasy of mine. 

Today he texted me and 15 minutes later I was waiting with my ass in the air again. He even used a condom again because of my kink and when he told me he was gonna cum and this time begged for it. He pulled off the condom and i felt his bare cock slide back in and my mind went numb. He fucked me for a good while without a condom. His pace picked up and he got rougher, much rougher. He would pull all the way out to see me gaping and then ram back into me. I was screaming into the pillow from the intensity. He asked if I was good. All I could do was give him a thumbs up and he took that as a challenge. When he finally came he pressed himself deep into my hole and he made sure I could feel his cock twitch inside me. When he pulled out I made sure to squeeze him and get every drop. He smacked my ass and I spread it open for him so he could admire his work. He left again with my ass in the air. 

I took a video of pushing his load out (to compare notes) and I couldn't believe how much he had so soon. I didn't think it would end. I've watched it several times now.

So I think he and I are gonna make this a regular thing. Just with fewer condoms and more positions.

20220406_032233.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

My last load came from my bosses assistant on Saturday. We was driving home from a  job,  notice his dick was gettting hard. We have traded blowjobs in the past. 

He asked me if I still had that place along the way back to the office. I him yes, but I started to grop him a bit. We dropped the company car off at the office. He usually parks in area no one can see, I started to suck his 7.5 hung dick. We drove off a few blocks, got to my trailer office. Second we are in thr door, I'm on my knees, sucking his dick in his pants. We went to the bed. He unzipped his pants and starts to face fuck me. Next he forced my pants off. He forced his dick into my ass.  When he breeds he gets homophobic, calling a faggot, whore. For about 20 mins he fucks me, he drops his load into me, made me  clean up his dick . Spit on me and left. 

About an hour later, he told me he was still honry and needed my ass. I told him, door unlocked and my ass is up. He came in, just breed me again. I asked him to stay the night. We went to bed about 11pm, at about 3 am we woke up, I sucked him again and again he fucked me. We ended up sponing. At about 8 am, I could feel his hard dick right up against my ass. He said nothing, and started to fuck me again. He still has his load in me from last night. He just started to fuck me hard, again saying nothing. About five minutes later he cummed in me again. We just kissed and lay on top of each other naked. I sucked his dick, tasting my ass on his dick. We showered, just cleaning eachother off. I gave him another blowjob, swallowed his load and we kissed and cuddled for another hour.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Checked into club columbus a little bit ago. Went to sit in the sauna and a guy followed me in. Sucked him hard and found a nice PA! He started fucking me and when it got too hot in there we went to my room. I lay down and he climbed on and slide in. His cocock was a nice 6 inches but I felt the PA rubbing with every stroke! After about 5 minutes of his pumping  he said "I'm gonna cum". I told him to go for it! I felt his cock twitching as he unloaded inside my hole! When he  limbed off, I licked him clean and told him to come back if he wants more! 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Hooked up with a guy on squirt. Went to his hotel. Stripped. Tried a little foreplay but he couldn't get it up. He rolled over and said fuck me. I was hard as hell. Straight in - he was lubed and ready. Fucked him raw and unloaded. Got dressed and left. In sll 15 mins and he had my load in him. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, headnurse20 said:

Checked into club columbus a little bit ago. Went to sit in the sauna and a guy followed me in. Sucked him hard and found a nice PA! He started fucking me and when it got too hot in there we went to my room. I lay down and he climbed on and slide in. His cocock was a nice 6 inches but I felt the PA rubbing with every stroke! After about 5 minutes of his pumping  he said "I'm gonna cum". I told him to go for it! I felt his cock twitching as he unloaded inside my hole! When he  limbed off, I licked him clean and told him to come back if he wants more! 

I got 3 more loads before I left today! An older gentleman who bred me bent over the platform in the darkroom, quickly followed by another older guy who bred me in the sling. I went back to my room and was laying face down with the door open when a younger guy came in, closed the door, climbed on my back and slid his thick cock in my sloppy hole, fucking me for about 4 minutes before asking, "you want my load?" YES! Moments later he was grunting and I felt him pulsing his hefty load in my well use hole!

I then walked around and was asked into another guys room where he had me sit on the bed while he sucked my load out!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Yesterday my new “friend” who I’ve been seeing asked me to come over after work.  I showed up after he was already home, and it didn’t take more than five minutes before he had his cock up my ass.  He fucked me and came inside and was ready for me to leave:

• Like 2

OH MY! What've I been missing. I've heard of gloryholes in town. Had A LOT of reservations, tried it, left my 21 day load in the otherside !!! I want to o again, but more date oriented. Pick me up, sample, go say spray and lay and return me. I'm in Denver and I NEED more throats to fill with potential for me to grow as a top.

Had a great breeding session this afternoon with my new local fuckbud. He’s not only seriously hot and sexy plus massively hung, he’s just downright cool to hang out with. He’s married, so we’re cool being dl and having great sex.  Today was no different than last time. He pounded my hole so good, going very deep and pumped a huge load inside me. Felt every throb and spurt of his cock as he ejaculated forever inside me.  It gave me the best anal orgasm I’ve ever had.   I shot a huge load just from that. It went spurting past my chest, hitting my face and beard. He was a such a hot top, scooping up my cum and feeding it to me.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

On 5/2/2010 at 11:56 AM, rawTOP said:

Where were you when you got your last load? If you're a top, where were you when you gave your last load?

For me, it was in my bedroom during a 1 on 1 hookup with a black fuck bud. And of course the load went up the ass.

I took 6 loads tonight.  Two at my house.  Two more at a cruising area nearby and then the last two were from the same "straight" married black cock.  We were back behind some shed w/ an awning.  My hole is still hungry...  

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

I met a guy in grindr when I was young. He was a hot Latino and he came to my place. I was really nervous because I wasn’t a ho yet lol also because he worked in a funeral home and apparently it was his passion. Who tf does that? but he made me feel comfortable. We chatted on the couch for a while and eventually he took my hand and led me to my room, where he rimmed the hell out of my hole. I’d never had that done and it drove me nuts. Before I new it, he was balls deep in me and fucking me into my mattress. Seriously the best sex I’d had up until that point. Suddenly, I hear him moan “sweet Jesus,” and he just starts unloading in me. I really wasn’t sure what to make of it, since I wasn’t into my breeding kink yet and prep wasn’t around back then. I was kind of offended he didn’t ask first, as if pulling out made butt sex any safer. I was dumb. 

A couple weeks go by and he asks for seconds. I text him politely “can we use condoms this time? No offense. Last time was great but I want to be safe.” He said simply

“Of course. 😉

We get down to it, he put on the rubber, and obviously it’s not quite the same because his energy is different and he seems uncomfortable and first and he keeps fidgeting with his cock because I assume he can’t stay hard with it on. Eventually I notice he’s back in the rhythm and pounding my hole. It feels amazing and he’s biting me all over the neck, which made me melt.  I was still very cautious though, and wanted to make sure he didn’t cum in me even with a condom on.

“Cum in mouth” I said a few times as he kept moaning heavier and heavier.

He kinda seemed to ignore me and sounded like he unloaded but pulled his cock out and jacked off a few drops of cum (it seemed) on me sheets.

“You’re a freak.” He laughed. But I was in no mood. I wanted it in my mouth because it was marginally safer, not because it was freaky 

“Where is the condom?” I asked

“I don’t know.” He said with a sharp, sarcastic tone and got up to get dressed. He kissed me goodbye and left me there and said we should do it again some time.

10 minutes later I went to the bathroom and realized the condom had been fucked in my ass. I freaked the hell out and got tested every month for the next 6 months. 

this is a true story. It wasn’t my “last load” but I couldn’t find a good forum to put this in. It is was started my kink 

How's the saying go? Sex should be public,....

I went to the "Lights Out" party at my local Club, ClubSTL . I just got a locker, stripped to my NastyPig jock and headed to the dick pit, gloryholes that are strategically elevated in U shape. Immediately started feasting on a hot cock that seemed like it wood blow down my throat any second. 2 dudes are lickin' my cumhole, and suckin' my cock all at once. The voice above the gloryhole says "Feel like getting fucked?" I led it to the fuckbench, but it was occupied. I asked him if I could use the bench, denied. I found a cozy corner with my head on the seat, my feet flat on the floor in my black converse & NP jock , and hard, long & thick with fuckin huge mushroom head is fuckin' it deep, raw, & puts it load in my ass with few watchers. Next~! Another fuckin big cock, I loved & hated that I couldn't see the top or the watchers, I could only see feet. Breeds it deep & noisy. I return to the pit and find another beauty that pisses a sweet fountain down my throat without missing a drop.

I found a fourth hot dick, that knew what his fuckin' cock is for, breeds me again in the same dark & cozy corner. Now, my dick is dripping & I beg for my turn to breed the muscle hole on the bench. Seemed like it only seconds for me to Cum, screaming, its hole was so velvety and cum filled. I got there @10pm & left by midnight.

Tonight is "Redrum." I'll be there with a clean cumhole, hard cock, & a dirty load in my nutz.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

My last load came from my uncle on Wednesday night. This isn't anything new, my uncle and I have been fucking since I was 16. He just moved back, he knew about the trailer office and asked if I wanted some alone time. I told him," I can't say no, but be there after I'm done my shift." I told him I was off the next day and let's share a bottle of rum. He asked me if I felt strange about it. I told him, no, like when back when he tought me jerking off in his thong. I told him I would be off at midnight, and heading to the trailer. I told him park in the parking lot across the street, since I would be getting a drive back from someone he knew. Told me he jerks off to my pictures I send him in my Speedos, since I been working out over the past fout years. Last time me and him hooked up was about two years. He loves my bubble ass.

I asked him was he into anything different, I told him I'm into watersports and I've been a real sex pig sinc I've been on PrEP. He just said "nice". I also told him I still want it the same way. You are my dad and I'm your 'special little boy'. He also asked me if I've been a whore for the police force, I told them, yes. His buddies and a few new married ones. He just texted a pic of his dick after. 

At about midnight, I got a text from my uncle, telling me he's waiting in the lot across the street, I got to the office trailer and I went to the washroom to brush my teeth, he told me to be smelly a bit. I got into my superman boxers and we just started out cuddling, groping and drinking. He just was feeling my body and saying " god you are such a sexy strong man, I see you're getting hard my special little boy". At this time I just started groping my uncle, we just started drinking. After about three glasses of rum, we really started at it. He carried me to my bed, saying " going to pop your cherry son". He threw me on the bed, took off my superman boxers, we both drank from more rum. He just started slap my ass and said " who's my special little boy", I just said "me dad" .

He got naked and just started facefucking me and just flipped me back over and just started fuck me, just pound me until he hit my ring, and said " just like when you was 16 and I popped your cherry in my jock strap, when I caught you jerking off in", next I just gave him a kiss.. He gave me a few more pumps and he breed my boy hole. He pulled out and I turned around start cleaning his dick off. He told me " good little piggy". After this we just passed out from all the drinking. 

The next day, I told my uncle, " still want to pee in my hole?", We got hard right away. Went to the shower and he started to fuck me. He just started peeing in my hole. He pulled out and it came right out of my ass, I asked could I pee on him, he told me to let him drink it. I put my dick into his mouth and down his throat it went. 

I'm not going to lie, it was hot seeing my uncle, drink my piss. We started to wash up as my uncle was washing me " missed washing that boy pussy of yours." I washed him up and told him I miss his furry body. After we got out of the shower, I gave him a blowjob, he shot his load down my throat. He had to go, but since he has moved back my uncle will be in my boy hole more 😈

[I know this is incest, I don't care, when I was 16, it was all consented and the age of consent in Canada is 16]

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 4/15/2022 at 12:46 PM, BigDirtyBear said:

Workin at job site today, got hit up on grindr by a cub that was a couple miles away and wanted a blowjob and maybe to fuck.  Told him i could stop by on my lunch hour.  He asked if i get fucked raw, said fuck yes i do and he gave me his hotel info. 

Stopped by an hour later and went right to his hotel room.  He opened the door in just his underwear, we groped and i quickly got on my knees, pulled down his underwear, and started sucking his cock.  Was a thick 7 inches.  He instantly got rock hard and after a minute pulled down my jeans and underwear and wanted to see my big hairy ass.  I bent over and put a gob of lube on my hole and he couldnt wait to push his cock head in.  He pulled his cock head out and added some spit and pushed back in.  Fucked me for about a minute and said he was gettin close cause my tight ass is really milking his cock and pulled out.  

I told him shove that cock back in my ass and keep fuckin.  He fucked me balls deep for another 30 seconds and moaned and unloaded deep in my ass.  Stayed in my ass until he got soft and slipped out.  I pulled up my jeans and zipped up and went back to job site. 

Still have his load soakin in my guts a couple hours later.  If the other guys only knew how much of a cum pig i am id be servicing them too.

We really need to make it happen sometime. 

• Upvote 1

I actually made last night to Steamworks Toronto. A very busy work schedule had left me longing for bathhouse sex for a long while. I got there around 5 PM and left around 10 PM. No masking this time. I also brought my booty bag wirh lube and 2 butt plugs.

LOAD #1 - from a younger black guy with a thick long cock (7"). I sucked his cock to get him hard. He asked that I sit on and ride it with him on the bed in my room and me facing the wall. It didn't take long. We got into a bit of a rhythm and he blew his load in my ass. HOT! I cleaned off his cummy cock. Both he and I were grinning from ear-to-ear.

LOAD #2 - Towards the end of my stay I found a smooth muscular younger guy on his tummy in his room and a gorgeous hairless ass to eat. I asked if I could come in to eat his hole for a bit. Turns out he's Latino. I melt when I saw his hair in a bun. Love the look! He was really honestly smooth all over. He also told me he loves to play with daddies. I asked if he loves to swallow daddy cum. He said yes. He sucked my cock and out came my saved load right into his mouth. No wasted cum. He's 35 and that boyish grin after getting his treat! He kissed me with my cum in his mouth. I ate his hole some more.

I did get fucked in the darkroom anon but he didn't cum in me. Fun! Time for another visit to Steamworks Toronto in the near future!

• Like 3