Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

2 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

But my sleazy darkroom boots had hundreds of sordid stories to tell

LOL .....  lets let our Boots get together and have a little chat together, take notes, then tell it ALL !!!! 

I went to Cum Union at The Z in San Antonio for the first time last night.

The Z has several glory hole stalls that are the main play area but each has some sort of bench so I bottom can lay on his back or chest and push his ass up against the glory hole. It’s great! 

So I spent most of the night with my ass against various holes and top after top bred me for 6 hours. One guy kept coming by and fisting me though the glory hole. I wasn’t really counting but I had to have taken at least 50 loads! 

I am definitely going back there! 

• Piggy 2

2 minutes ago, kinkatx said:

I went to Cum Union at The Z in San Antonio for the first time last night.

The Z has several glory hole stalls that are the main play area but each has some sort of bench so I bottom can lay on his back or chest and push his ass up against the glory hole. It’s great! 

So I spent most of the night with my ass against various holes and top after top bred me for 6 hours. One guy kept coming by and fisting me though the glory hole. I wasn’t really counting but I had to have taken at least 50 loads! 

I am definitely going back there! 

Holy crap.  I've got to go there next time they have a Cum Union...  That's hot as fuck.  I'd be ecstatic to get 5 or more loads let alone 50.

• Like 1

This morning from a new neighbor in the building next door.  a 30's something Latino Top saw me Grindr.  It's pretty hot getting a message on the app from 305 ft away asking if I wanted to play?  He's in an open relationship, he says but I honestly don't care, just give me your 8.5" uncut cock.  Great Top, gave me a big load in my ass.  We're off work on Monday's... hopefully a regular thing.    Beginning to Really like Grindr! 🐷🍆🏳️‍🌈

• Like 2

5/22/22

married and discreet - cheating husband

I went for a long walk and messaged a married daddy with an 8” cock that needed some replied on sniffies. We met up in the bushes close by and had our share of poppers while kissing. Soon enough his cock was down my throat. And then in my ass. He fucked me like a rabbit and then bred me deep. I pulled his cock out and then cleaned him. It was so hot…

• Like 3

Guys have been fucking my girl since 8am all pump n dumps, until 10:30am. The first group arrived at 12pm, the neighbors shemale brother wanted in, she hadn't left. Between the 2 groups and the 2 sluts I've dumped 8 loads, my bitch is in the room, the slut across the hall and I are on the couch. 2 Dollar Tuesday

• Piggy 1

I hit the jackpot today after a long drought.

There's a cruisy trail in my city that runs along our skanky "river" and runs past a lot of heavy industrial areas.  There are always signs that the area is frequented by those experiencing homelessness. The best place to cruise is under a bridge between the river and the greenway.

Load #1:  Tall skinny man probably in his late 60s-early 70s.  Seemed pretty frail, but he made it to the spot ok.  He pulls out a nice 6.5" cut cock and I begin to blow him.  One surprising find was that he was smooth as a dolphin in his crotch.  Like there never was any hair down there. He just didn't seem like the type that would be so smooth.  Nice bitter tasting load in my mouth.

Load #2:  Big burly bear of a guy and I sucked him off in his Jeep.  Rock hard 7" uncut cock that gave me a nice mouthFULL of cum.

Load #3:  I was hanging out under the bridge for a few minutes and this guy with a BMX bike was also hanging around.  He seemed kind of skittish as we circled each other, stealing glances.  I wasn't even sure he was cruising until I caught his eye and grabbed my crotch.  Well, that was all he needed.  He immediately back against the bridge support, pulled his pants down to his knees and started stroking.  You better believe I made a beeline straight to him and fell to my knees.  I was finally able to get a good look at him and loved what I saw.  Dirty jeans, scraggly hair, a few teeth were missing, and a wild untamed bush from which a rock hard 8" uncut cock was making its presence known.  I started sniffing him and decided he hadn't bathed for at least that day, and as I tasted the head of his cock, the aromas, tastes, and textures inside his heavy foreskin were intoxicating.  I slurped that cock all the way to the back of my throat and he reached down and started stroking my ass and hole while he called me a slut.  After a few minutes he turned me around against the wall and shuffled up behind me to slide his spit-slicked bare cock up my lubed hole.  He only fucked for about 5 minutes before shuddering, cursing, and blowing a massive load up my hole.  I barely had the chance to take a whiff of poppers.  He stayed in me while his cock softened, still cursing a blue streak.  Then he pulled his pants up, grabbed his bike, and walked away with me still ass out against the wall with my shorts down to my ankles.

Load #4 & 5:  I hadn't even pulled my pants up when this big, bald, older guy walks up with his 8" banana curved up cock in his hand.  Apparently he'd been watch from around the corner.  Wow he was rough looking.  Bad tattoos all over, unwashed, wearing some kind of dirty work uniform, and that cock was hard as steel.  He grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth down on his dick.  I slobbered that rod  like it was my last meal.  He spun me around and started fingering my cummy hole.  He said (more than asked) "That homeless dude bred you didn't he?"  I said "Yes sir".  "I want some too".  He stuffed that whole hog all the way in with one thrust and I yelped like a puppy.  He was sawing in and out of me  when a short Latino guy stepped up and shoved his uncut cock in my mouth.

So there i was, someone that some people would consider bougie upper-middle class, under a bridge in a sketchy part of town, getting spit roasted by rough trade.  Both men came at about the same time, one in my mouth and the other deeeeeeeep inside my hole.  They both just zipped up and walked away like nothing happened while I shouted "Thank you" to them both with my shorts still around my ankles.  They never even looked back.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 7

This very horny 21yr Iraqi lad called Abbas came over just after 8pm last night. 7 hours of hard fucking & 5 loads later he’s still rock hard and eager to keep on fucking my cunthole! He’s got the stamina of a herd of bulls & has given me 4 leg trembling intense anal orgasms! I may have to keep him here permanently! 🤤🍆💦💦💦

8263BF97-A3BD-44D3-B4B3-5744DFD405BD.jpeg

CA548F19-1ED1-4FCA-80FA-A1049A37D7C7.jpeg

Moderator -- This story is continued in the "Sex with Enhancements" forum here:

[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/69997-your-last-load-the-backroom-edition/?do=findComment&comment=778035

Edited by viking8x6
Add link to moved continuation
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1