Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last year I was in the steam room at my gym and ended up cruising an older man. We’ve become FWB since then, but only just now did I get to bottom for him. He’s got a nice thick cock and really gave me a good pounding and load. Definitely gonna coming back for more. 

• Like 1

Yesterday, a hot new fb came by. He's a 50ish Latino with a dick like a tree trunk.  Sexy as hell.  We caught up for a while and then, he tossed me on the bed, mounted me and blew his load into me. After that, he began to finger my count and announced he was going to put his hand in my ass.  I hadn't been fisted in 6 or 7 years, and his hands are huge with fat fingers.  He  was so forceful and firm, but so gentle and patient.IMG_3191.thumb.jpg.3359af83d84af884acfdcb722aad3ad5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Just got back from swapping loads with this hot 20 something white guy with the most amazing piercing blue eyes. He said he was new to town and hadn't been fucked in a while and was needing it bad. He hadn't even unboxed his stuff, was sweaty from the move, did it on his bare mattress on the floor. We were making out and getting down to it and he said he didn't have condoms and would it be cool to do it without. I said it was and he laughed as he said he was hoping I'd want to do it that way as he really wanted my loads. He had a nice defined body, fair amount of ink and a nice tight ass. Made a lot of noise taking me and was loudly begging for my load. Blasted my first one in him doing him doggy and he rolled over on his back to take the second load, his legs over my shoulders and me pounding his ass hard. Loved looking in those pretty eyes as I popped the second one in him. Straddled his cock and rode him to take his load and he shot a massive one inside me. He needed a breather after that and smoked a cigarette and had me suck him clean while he smoked. I gladly did it and then he fucked another load in me doggy style. After we finished he asked if I wanted to get a pizza or something to eat, but I said I needed to roll...didn't want it to get too clingy or needy but said I'd be up for hooking up again, and so we swapped digits. He said he didn't usually let guys cum inside him (sure...) and I fibbed and said I didn't but he was hot and I wanted it bad, to which he smiled. Left there not showering and not caring, with both his loads still inside me.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 3

• Moderators

I have mentioned before that I am dating a much younger guy long-distance. He's a cute twink with long ginger hair and 8x6 cut. He's planning to move down here in about 6 weeks, so I am very stoked about that. 

Anyway, he took a week of vacation and came to visit last week. In the seven days he was here, he gave me 30 loads in my ass, 1 in my mouth, and 2 all over my face because he had never tried that before. I am pretty sure he has fucked me harder than any man ever has before. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Had a bit of a session at the local sauna the other night …i got myself in to a steam room with hairy ginger bloke …he was naked and his semi hard cock looked well tasty

I was sucking him hard and getting my tongue under his foreskin …tasted great.

another bloke joined us and I didn’t really take much notice

Felt a hand on my bum and new bloke  said “nice arse mate”   then he’s got his face in my arse and is eating my hole …that was fucking hot and I look round to see a beefy bloke in his 20s/30s grin at me before he goes in for more

Ginger says “mate don’t want cum yet” gets up to go  After he’s gone the beefy lad said “get on your back on the bench mate” I do and he’s eating my hole ..balls and cock with my knees pushed up to my ears …he lets up to snog me for a bit and get 2 fingers inside me and is flicking his fingers on the right spot.

he’s got a nice 6-7 inch cock nice curve to…. “Want me to use a Johnny ?” …”nah just fuck me” I said …”cool” and lines himself up ….he gets slowly balls deep …”oh mate that’s nice” …he fucks me on the bench for a good five min snogging me rubbing his hairy body against me…”oh going to cum in ya”…and he slams his cock hard in…and empties an good load in me” …”fuck mate I was going to wait till later”…he pulls out and leaves me with his jizz running down my arse.

I get it together and leave the steam room and wander in to the showers to cool off a bit

old bearded bear drying off …he’s bout my hight and twice as broad ..chest and his big round belly covered in white hair …and a serious cock on him soft at the mo with big balls…couple of tats on his chest and arms.

Smile at him and he grins back at me..;grabbing his cock …I get on my knees and suck his flaccid dick till is getting hard …”want fucking son?” …I stand and we snog for a bit

then he takes me in to one of the rooms and gets me on me back …his cock is a good 9” and thick ..big cock ring …snogging he fingers me “you been loaded already son?” I just nod “dirty fuck” …im grinding against his thigh and practically begging for it…lots me snogging and I'm biting his nip and he’s got a bar through it and a biohazard tat over it that I can make out through the hair …he gets me over his thighs …gently pushing my legs up and his wet cock is rubbing on my hole ….”want daddies dirty cock in you don’t you “ …I just pushed my bum down on his cock…took a deep breath as he went slowly balls deep and fucked me slowly for a good while stopping to snog me (loved the beard) then he went in hard fucking me faster….calling me a dirty boy 🙂 I started to cum and he’s saying “good lad take daddies load” and flooded my hole…grinding me till he started to soften …”clean daddies cock” so I did 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

I must be living right because yesterday I had a guy come out to seal my driveway. It was hot and he took off his shirt which was a nice treat but when he took off his I saw a biohazard tattoo around his navel and a scorpion tat on his peck. My cock about literally burst out of my shorts. When he finished his help went to the truck to eat lunch and I invited my new shirtless Mexican friend inside to square up the invoice. As soon as he came In I told him I liked his tattoos and asked if he was gay in a really polite way. Then I took a huge risk and flat out asked if I could suck his cock. He eagerly responded “hell yes” so I dropped down right there and got his cock out and started to wake it up. His cock was uncut, really hairy, and had an amazing sweaty musty smell that really turned me on. It was very dark skinned and probably like 5” but it was pretty fat. I started working his dick hard. We moved into the bathroom so we could smoke and we both got nude. I sucked hime for another minute while we both smoked. He started fingering my asshole so it was obvious he wanted more so I laid on my belly, he lubed up and he mounted me from behind. He pounded me hard for a couple minutes before he popped. He pumped in me like half a dozen time and when he pulled out he was still pumping and I could feel his seed hit my lower back and my ass crack. I sat up and asked if he was poz and he of course said yes. I asked if he was on medication and he said yes but he doesn’t take it all the time because of side effects. He said it was probably 6-8 weeks ago that he last was on his medication. He seemed really upset like he did something wrong but I assured him it was fine. He air dropped the pics he took and took my money and left. Probably in all about 20 minutes of play.

B39445B0-9AD0-4FF4-9006-2A55BABDD6B1.thumb.jpeg.eb78f3ffc50d1d44e3bd767997a54cb3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

Following on from my last post which was a while ago in page 1129, I originally popped back to the UK for a couple of weeks but ended up staying there well over a month, I flew back to Cyprus just the other day. In anticipation of a fresh start in Cyprus I had made a brand new grindr account, something i do every once in a while just to refresh the people I'm seeing on there. For family reasons I had not been meeting in the UK so had not been fucked since my black American guy had completely ruined my ass on 10th March, I decided to add this to my new profile stating that I wanted 'breaking in' again. I decided I wanted some sunshine so booked a hotel on the coast in limassol, I sat on the balcony looking over the sea and was doing some work (I work remotely now) occasionally stopping to check my phone and see how many new people are around since my time off island. I chatted to a few guys on grindr, no one really caught my interest though until I got a message from an older gent, his profile said he was 52, and he asked if I was a virgin, I replied no but that it was almost 3 months since I'd had cock and he laughed and said basically a virgin again then. I thought on what he said and realised he wasn't entirely wrong, I craved that feeling of being used as a cum dump, but I was also nervous about my "first meet" again. I shared this info with him and he replied saying that perhaps we could help each other, he had a fantasy of being a guys first ever fuck, and suggested we do a kind of "losing virginity" role play, I could demonstrate my visible nerves and he could gently help me to let go and give him my cherry, I agreed to the idea and we agreed I would do the short walk to his hotel in about an hour. I had a couple of drinks (vodka) then I grabbed my lube, poppers and headed out the door, the alcohol had already given me a little confidence boost as I walked down the beach road to the apartment I'd been given as his address, and very soon I found myself knocking on his door and being let inside. The first thing I noticed was this clearly wasn't his place, it was a holiday let and a very old fashioned one at that. The bedroom was red and gold and had a 70s style pattern blanket laid across what was 2 singles pushed together. We made small talk, turns out he's retired and is on holiday with his wife, she's out with friends or something. The small talk comes to a natural end and he asks me if I've ever been fucked before, I realise his role play has started so I tell him no I haven't and he let's out a soft moan, then he asks if I've ever sucked dick before, I again say no, I've never even touched a cock other than my own. He seems to like my replies and started to undo his trousers, revealing a pretty impressive 8 inch shaft, he gently strokes himself as I watch, unconsciously licking my lips. He tells me that I should take my clothes off too and so I do, pretty soon we're stood together naked and he's stroking both our cocks slowly, his body is pretty fit, I notice a couple of tattooist and he was obviously very muscly back in his younger days, he's not very tanned but his cock looks a dark brown colour, it's shaved pretty much smooth, as am I. He asks me to get on my knees and moves to sit on the bed, I quietly follow his direction and soon his cock is stood straight up pointing at my face. 'go on then' he says 'open your mouth' I do as told and he uses his hands to pull my head forward and onto his cock, it slips past my lips and over my tongue, he begins gently moving my head back and forwards like a cock sleeve, his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, gradually getting deeper towards my throat, he asks if I'm willing to let him be a bit more forceful and I gently nod, with that he starts thrusting forward his now very thick cock pushing into my tonsils, making me choke and gag, he begins to build a rhythm and as he uses my mouth he starts to talk, continuing the role play he asks if I would consider letting a guy fuck my ass, "I don't know, maybe" I say with a mouth full, then he tells me that he wants to fuck me, he asks if I know what breeding is and I shake my head, he tells me that it's the ultimate way to enjoy being used, how the sensation of feeling another man cum inside you is the single best and most intimate feeling ever

(I should pause here and say that I agree with him, and I love that feeling, I almost wish we hadn't done this though, it feels a bit romantic now which I hate)

I don't reply to his comments, instead I just keep sucking him, his cock feels amazing after in my mouth after such a long break, the softness of the head contrasting with the hard shaft. He tells me that I should stop sucking as he wants to show me something new, I lay back on the bed and he gently sucks my cock, as he does so I feel his finger working its way to my bum hole, he uses spit as lube and begins to push a single finger inside me. "fuck, proper tight little virgin you are" as he spits on my hole more and increases his finger fuck of me. "what do you think then boy? Are you going to give this ass up to me?" I pretend to think for a moment then say yes as long as you're gentle, he promises to be and goes to grab lube, I discreetly grab my poppers and have a few hits, as he comes back he tells me to lie on my back and spread my legs, I do as told and he starts to put lube on his cock, then over my tight hole, he pushes my legs back and climbs on top of me, telling me that he wants to look me in the eyes as he penetrates me, he asks if I'm ready for my first ever cock and I say yes. Then he lines up with my hole and starts to push in, I did think he would struggle to get inside me but actually the head of his shaft slipped on pretty much straight away, he kept it there guys a few seconds to allow me to get used to the sensation before asking if I'm ready, I nod in discomfort and he begins to push into me, the pressure is immense and although I'm certainly not a virgin I immediately thought back to my actual first time, which strange enough was in a hotel bed in this position, the memories of that mixed with the vodka, poppers and sensation of this bareback cock in me was all too much and I immediately shot my load all over myself, he was surprised and removed his cock for a moment, then with a smile he scooped up my cum and pushed it into my own ass, before replacing the head and pushing back inside me, I could feel my own spunk lining my walls as he began to fuck he properly, deeper and deeper until he was all the way inside me, I always feel awkward after I cum so I tend not to cum in meets, and this was the same, to combat this I closed my eyes and remembered that actual first meet, I was much younger back then but the guy had been around the same age as this guy now, my actual first guy didn't cum in he though he pulled out, this guy now was asking me if I wanted him to fill me up. I reply yes, yes I definitely do and he very quickly tells me to get ready, soon enough I feel his cock pulse as he empties his nuts into me. He commented on his fix it feels and how ill always remember him and his seed inside me. Then he slowly removes his cock, we make small talk again as I get dressed and he tells me that I'm welcome to come back again, I tell him to get on contact anytime (but I never heard from him again)

This happened last week June 8th, almost 3 months exactly since my last meet. I'm hoping to get back into being a cum dump out here though as as usual, anyone visiting Cyprus feel free to get in touch! Feedback always appreciated too! 

• Upvote 1

Last night I went to Club Dallas. Checked in around 10:45, got a locker, stripped to only my jock strap and went directly to the corner where there is a bench with a glory hole right behind it. I pushed the bench against that wall, laid my towel across it, straddled the bench, resting on my crotch/stomach with my cheeks spread across either side of the glory hole slot in the wall. 

I stayed here for the next 6 hours; occasionally flipping onto my back with my legs in the air to give my thighs and groin muscles a break. 

No idea how many loads or cocks I took, who fucked me, etc. There were unfortunately quite a few condom users but at least a couple of guys definitely came in me that I felt; probably several that I didn’t. 

This is only my 3rd time with my ass against the glory hole. The first time was at Club Dallas and I only tried it a couple of times; 2nd was at The Z in San Antonio that has a great setup for exactly this and this time back in Dallas was fantastic! 

Edited by kinkatx
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 5/14/2022 at 4:25 PM, blondy said:

Recently attended a BBRT party during a weekday - although there was a reasonable acceptance of both tops and bottoms, the event turned out to be a fizzes by way of attendance with only two bottoms and two other tops.  And one of the bottoms left soon after I arrived, leaving just the one bottom … but the bonus was that he was someone that I’d fucked before (several times), and that the other two tops seems to have problems keeping their cocks hard.

So, I was the lone top with a hard cock left to please this sexy Asian guy that has such a great smile and a beautiful hole so I got into his ass pretty quickly.  He was sucking the other tops to see if he could get them hard while I pounded his ass, which was as fuckable as ever.  Watching him trying to please two tops was hot, the chemistry between us was great and his ass just sucked my cock inside anytime it got near his hole.  

I took a break from fucking him while the other tops tried to get inside his hole … one eventually gave up and went home, so it just left me with one other top fucking the Asian bottom … it just turned into a super hot threesome with us alternatively fucking/receiving oral from the bottom’s holes.

I eventually blasted a 4-day load deep inside him - his body shuddered as he felt my cock spasm inside his ass, which in turn made the other top cum inside his mouth.

To top off the whole session, his tiny cock remained flaccid throughout … so he’d put all his energy into pleasing us both with his ass and mouth.

So, even what starts as a fizzer can be super hot with the right bottom!

Any14fun - 2.jpeg

The bottom might be on Tina causing Tina dick.

night of getting whored out.

Had a lot of hook ups (old & new) and met new friends during Pride last weekend.  one of the dudes i met and hooked up wit had me cum through and chill yesterday.  We chilled most of the day told i had to leave b4 7pm too meet up wit friends.  We chilled smoked a bit, gamed watched movies but ain't fuck.  all that shit was cool but ain't gonna lie I came through for dyck so wouldn't be as hard on the hunt when we went out (lets be honest iwas gonna be either way but he had dycked me down so gonna a few days go wanted it again).  Figured I wasn't getting it, had brought my clothes for that night and got dress, he was going out too and went to shower.  when he came out i was so tuned out of catching dyck, aint notice his dyck right nxt to my face, when  i didn't noticed he turned and pushed my head and mouth onto his dyck.  im like y this nigga wait so long, I was bout to just be like u missed ur shot, but he pulled my dreads and give me a lil bit of face fucking.  I thought he just wanted me suck him but of course not, he flipped him pulled off my pants and started eatting me out.  I knew i wasn't going nowhere, he event had me ass naked face down ass up and clapping my cheeks.  he beating me and really digging in me, my legs gave and i was alway on the bed.  he said oh yea lol, put his hands on the small of my back and really went to town, that nigga was in my stomach lol.  My phone is blowing up at this point from my friends.  Eventually I knew from him moaning and the speed/thrusts he was nutting.  He didn't nut fully in me, i started feeling nut heat all over my ass.  He just laied next to me, I was like can i get a towel, he said you know where the bathroom is.  Looked in the mirror before cleaning his kids  off he nutted so much ova my ass and near/on my hole i asked him joking asked him did any make it inside he told he def got a few pumps before pulling out.  asked why he bothered he said marking his territory 🙄.  I was out of going wit my friends, kissing on this dude playing wit his dyck, he was like he still had to go lol.  My friends were blowing up my phone, i lied said i overslept and did a super hoe thing and started to get dressed wit no shower stinking off sex.  I did use body spray lol, i went without underwear cuz homeboy used  my draws as a cum rag lol.  I caught a uber to meet up wit friends, got bitched out by my bff,  cuz he knew i was getting slutted.  Eventually forgave me and we had a fun night we got so fucked up.  Before we got fucked up told my bff how it really went down he told me that he was doing that so i would be thinking of him.  He was right cuz i was trying to text him, trying to see him again and get back wit him later....ghosted lol.  (I didn't hear from him until 6pm today lol...looking 4 more ass)

Later in the night before i got sloopy sum sexy dude i had been bumped into and dancing wit was able to get me away from my friends, talking shit (my friends plan backfired because i was super horny).  me and this dude eventually ended up in the bathroom where i topped him off, he was like he trying to fuck, i was just trying to suck...in the hopes of still hooking back up with my previous top.  He told me he couldn't nut from him, i was sucking him for a good min and he never did we had to eventually exit for holding up the bathroom.  So we left out the bathroom i was still trying to not get it up but he kept grinding on me and we kept drinking i was getting way fucked up, and was like fuck it (my friends had all split too, everyone was on hoe shit).  We left along with his friend he told me his car was in a garage down the street.  That shit started hitting me hard.  We had ended up cutting through the alley I couldn't hold back any longer i bent ova and I started earling.  Of course dude took the opportunity to pull my pants down and sled in.  we were behind a dumpster as his boy was watch out.  I was out of it at first but as violating as this was dyck and stroke were hitting.  My legs were getting tired as he was not a quick cummer, a str8 club had let out not far but not one saw and is boy made sure.  he kept asking me if i was going let his boy hit i kept saying no at first....i stopped answering cuz i knew they were gonna run train, i figured that fo real when we left the club. His boy was in my eyesight most of the fuck, until he wasn't.  Eventually dude unloaded in me and they were quick before i could even realize he was fully finished his boy sled in me.  He eventually unloaded in me wasn't nowhere near as long as his boy.  So they were kind enough to gimmie a ryde still after using me.  I was passed out most of the way never even traded #.  

Caught one more load before closing my eyes.  Daddy that uses me on the reg, was calling/texting me on the way in.  After getting in stripping and laying down and the phone still going off.  I mistakenly answered.  He is a security officer and was coming off shift and wanted his father's day treatment.  Told him i was nutted up, fucked up and sick told me he hadn't nutted in a week and prob wouldn't take long and im already lubed up.  We went back and forth, and he said he would be pulling up in five mins and would start honking blaring the music.  it's like 4am.  he has done this before, which my sis bitched me out about as did the neighbors.  He if a toxic personality...yes sum of that turns me on.  Had already thrown on my shorts and tank while were going back and forth cuz i knew he wasn't gonna leave it alone.  He pulled up we went around to the park, walked to were we usually fuck, i stripped he pulled out, already hard sled in my hole which was sloppy lol.  of course he didn't cum quick and when he finally nutted he pulled out and shot a huge nut all ova my back.  I put my shirt back on now soked in cum so i wouldn't get nut on his seats.  He had nutting to say to me driving me back .  Finally went back home passed and slept most of the day away nursing a bad hangover, my bussy is throbbing  lol.  

apologize for the long post (and yes i left out a lot of details).  

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

11 hours ago, blkboibtm said:

apologize for the long post (and yes i left out a lot of details).

No need to apologize for the long post because your life isn't dull. And I'd guess that with the active imaginations of the folks here, those who are interested can fill in the details for themselves. But if you wanted to drop some hints, I for one wouldn't object.

• Like 1

Been awhile since I last posted here.  

Spent the past 9 months breeding a college freshman.  He has a severe daddy fetish, so I fit his ticket.  I was his first and he did not disappoint, since he was a frequent flyer in my bed once a week or once every two weeks.  Like clockwork.  We spent New Year's together bringing in the new year with me breeding his butt.  All in all a nice time.  He left for his home state now that summer break is here.  So now I get to explore some other guys....

Few days past I hooked up with a hot 25 year old guy who I met before.  He wanted me to come to a relative's house he was housesitting for so I said sure.  Needless to say from the time in to the time I left we made out and fucked furiously.  I don't know whose bed we soiled, but it was hot, sticky and full of cum spots by the time we were done.  We made out and then I ate his ass and slipped into him and fucked him for about 10 minutes before I put a three day load in him.  I continued to fuck him and churn it until I tired out, so we laid together and cuddled and made out while my cock recovered.  He rode me next but I never cum that way so I flipped him over on his side and fucked him spreading his legs and hearing him scream and whimper.  Once I knew I was close, I threw his legs back on his chest and powerfucked his ass until I put another load in his hole.  We lay together and made out for the next hour.  After about fours hours, I had to leave.  His hole hurt him the entire week after I fucked him.  Waiting patiently for round two.