Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was blessed to fuck this married man last night. Very tall, very hairy, big beautiful uncut cock, and a Light hole willing to take my cock and load. 

Te subject of condoms never came up (Thank God!).

He promissed me he would come back for more.

I believe him. This topicof fucking "straight" guys bareback is one of my favorites. I would love to be able to talk about how reciprocity can be a wonderful tool to turn the most unlikely boys and men into cum-loving slut bottoms. Iam afraid I will end up posting on the wrong section again...

IMG-20220528-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20220524-WA0001.jpg

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

On 6/2/2022 at 11:20 AM, BoyStrangler said:

I just blew my load up some cute little asian twinks fuckhole. l fucked the 5 ft 2, 100 pound bitch in his parents bed while they were at work and his sister is at school. I got him to wear his little sister’s pink bra and white frilly panties while I trashed his pretty little pussy and blasted 2 loads in his pussy. The first load I blew up her ass while she was on her back with my hands strangling her tiny throat till she turned blue in the face and passed out (I love cumming inside a lifeless body). she said she was disappointed cause she likes to feel it when men cum inside her. So the second load I pumped up her cunt while fucking the bitch doggystyle so she could watch me fuck her like a bitch. Had a belt wrapped around her neck like a leash and I made her pass out before waking her up so sh could watch me breed that busted pussy. Afterwards she said I was rougher than she expected. I said “just be glad I only made you pass out twice and you don’t have a black eye. Besides, a whore like you needs the abuse.” lol

Fuck i need to get used by you 

On 6/2/2022 at 11:20 AM, BoyStrangler said:

I just blew my load up some cute little asian twinks fuckhole. l fucked the 5 ft 2, 100 pound bitch in his parents bed while they were at work and his sister is at school. I got him to wear his little sister’s pink bra and white frilly panties while I trashed his pretty little pussy and blasted 2 loads in his pussy. The first load I blew up her ass while she was on her back with my hands strangling her tiny throat till she turned blue in the face and passed out (I love cumming inside a lifeless body). she said she was disappointed cause she likes to feel it when men cum inside her. So the second load I pumped up her cunt while fucking the bitch doggystyle so she could watch me fuck her like a bitch. Had a belt wrapped around her neck like a leash and I made her pass out before waking her up so sh could watch me breed that busted pussy. Afterwards she said I was rougher than she expected. I said “just be glad I only made you pass out twice and you don’t have a black eye. Besides, a whore like you needs the abuse.” lol

I need this so bad

Even though work has been way too busy, yesterday I douched completely after work and waiting my 30 yo Vietnamese pigson to walk over from his place to mine. We're both overworked.

Our clothes came off fast in my bedroom. I'd recently been manscaped so I was still relatlvely smooth and hairless. He has smooth hair on his legs and no where else. He sucked on my hardening cock and I had a quick taste of his. He got me on my tummy on my bed and rimmed my hole for bit. Using no lube at all he entered me. I needed a bit of time to get used to his cock in me. He fucked away. With his breathing shortened he told he was ready to cum. A big load later, he fed me his load out of my ass. Such a good pigson! YUM!

I was still hard. He went to town on my cock. He put a few fingers in my cummy hole and I shot my saved load down his throat. Fingers in my ass always get me to cum in short order.

Afterwards, being so hungry for food, I took him to a local Thai restaurant for a bite to eat. He's off to Vietnam in a weeks to see his folks for about a month. And I have thoughts about Steamworks Toronto when he's gone...

• Like 3

Went to my monthly fuck party...about 80-90 guys in attendance...after stripping down to my orange lined black Pump jock and fuck soxs, I proceeded to suck and deep throat every swinging cock in sight!!! The boys quickly got the message...a few hours later I left with my fuckbud, dripping loads from 17 studs...luv being mounted and bred like the cum dump whore that I am!!  And oh yeah, the icing on the cake was a fuck by a hung stud with a large bio-hazard tat just above his big, thick Poz cock...and the letters HIV just below!!!🍆💦☣️🦂🎁👿🐷😛

• Piggy 7

I was in the capital city a few weeks ago for work. A guy from BBRT told me to meet him at a park which he told me was a cruising spot. He didn’t have any face pics, just body and cock. I got there around 9pm and just walked around a bit before ending down on my knees sucking a huge dick. The guy shot deep in my throat before leaving. Two buddies with beers then fucked me. One shot his load on his bud’s dick who kept fucking using it as lube before himself shooting deep inside my ass. After that, I got fucked and bred by one last guy. I came back to my hotel with cum dripping down my legs to find a message on BBRT from the guy who had directed me to the park. He thanked me for the blowjob and for the show. I guess he had stayed and was lurking around after shooting in my mouth. I had not seen the face of any of the four guys who gave me their loads that night. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

Just enjoyed a really good hard fuck, pants down up against a tree in some woods just outside Glasgow.

Got chatting to a mid 30s top who couldn't accommodate but said he was super horny and needed to unload.  Arranged to meet him in the woods - and he turned out to be even better looking than his pictures suggested.  Sucked his cock, licked his arse and then pulled my pants down and bent over for him.

He slid up me and began to fuck - he wasn't kidding about being horny - and he gave me one of the best and hardest fucks I've enjoyed for a long time and then shot what felt like a nice big load into my arse.

I didn't think it could get any better, but when he pulled out he asked me if I wanted to fuck him.  We swapped positions and he leant up against the tree,  arse in the air.

I fingered some lube into his arse and slid up him.  Enjoyed every minute of the fuck and a short time later I was breeding his fit arse.

I think we both got what we wanted.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Monday morning. Hooked up with a regular hook up. 9 inch bbc. He stood ,I kneeled and sucked that big beautiful cock for about 15 minutes. Fed me his load, and we both went in with our day.

I love his cock. Big ,thick, load of cum.

Can't wait to see him again.

• Like 1

Came out to club columbus this morning.  It was kind of a slow start. Sucked one load out of a 20 something while he ate my ass. Played with multiple cocks in the dark area. Met a guy in there who wanted to come back to my room. His cock was only about 4 inches but thick. He couldn't get into my hole but jacked his load onto it then had me back up onto my dildo that is suction upped to the wall. While I ride it and pushed his load in like that he sucked a load out of me! He left and I lay down on. The bed and took a nap, door open btw! I was awakened to a hand stroking my ass and a finger probing my hole.  I moaned my approval while he  closed the door and climbed on me. I felt his fairly thick cock head at my hole with it pressing in! He fucked me for about 5 minutes before he had me  close my legs. Then he power fucked me for another few minutes and told me "you're going to work a massive load out of me". He started grunting and planted his load deep in my hole! It wasn't until he pulled out and stood up that I actually looked at him. He was about 32 with great  ut abs and a nice beard!  His cock was still hard and stuck out about 9 inches! He said "Thankss, this is my lunch break, I've got to get back to work."  Nice to be used by this Adonis as his cum dump!

• Like 5

In a sling in the Pig Pen in Augusta GA this weekend.  Only got one load and it was from the guy I went down there with.  Had hoped for more.  Was my first time going somewhere like that since getting on prep.  Was by no means my first load from him.  Will be back tho.

Two loads in two hours

Got horny early one morning and ended cruising local video arcade. Got fucked by a young black cub with an astoundingly thick cock. Bred me and must of pumped 12 shots of cum in my ass.  Just kept hold my hips and shuddering and shaking while another wave hit him. 

Next was fucked by a muscle daddy who had a nice cock with a huge head.  He asked if I had a load in me and when I said yes he spun me around, fingered my ass and smeared cum on his dick and then stuck it in. He fucked me quickly and came in just a minute.  Felt great. 

When I left I was gapping open and dripping cum down my legs. 

Edited by Verstopdaddyatl
Bold
  • Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Took two nice loads today and the day is not over.  The first fuck was from one of my regular fuckbuds. He had been blowing up my phone the past couple of days because his wife is on her cycle. I finally had time to meet up this afternoon. I waited in pitch black darkness with my hole already lubed. He came in, stripped, and then smacked my ass cheeks a few times before diving in. I had put a huge pillow underneath my abdomen, which led to him bumping my prostate a lot during the fuck. I tried to be quiet, but the way he fucking me caused me to grunt loudly. He too let out a sound I've never heard him make before when he orgasmed. This guy normally shoots big loads, but this one was over the top. Cum was everywhere. My balls were even soaked. I texted him afterwards to ask why was his load so huge. He said he  hadn't cum in 5 days. 

I curled up with a snack thinking my pussy had earned a well-deserved break when another fuckbud called me. He was in the area and needed a hole. He has a partner at home as well but, as I've learned, this matters little. I wondered if I should tell him I was preloaded, but decided not to because I wasn't sure of what his reaction would be. I don't believe in pushing out good cum for no reason. 

When he arrived, he too was rock hard. I sucked him good and rimmed him before he mounted me doggy style. He then flipped me on my back and fucked me like a bitch until he was ready to shoot. Luckily I had put a towel down. After he added his load to the one I already had in there, let's just say my cup had runneth over. 

I'm on track to reach my load goals for 2022. Life is good.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Four loads from four hot, hung tops two nights ago.

Top #1 was a married straight top who was visiting for a job interview, doesn’t have a  face pic but says he has an 8inch dick. He was 6 feet 4, quite handsome that I couldn’t believe he was waiting for me outside the hotel, till he approached . 
He does have a fat, handsome 8 inches.

He was passionate but dominant. I felt like I was making love to a dream-husband . As I told him I can take it rough, he choked me, slap my face, spat on me , while kissing me throughout the penetration. He pulled out and came on my face and mouth. I swallowed the cum in my mouth voluntarily. 

Top #2 was a young athletic black top whose boyfriend is out for a night shift. “You into rape play?” He asked. 
I can take long and hard pounding , I said. We did use some Vaseline at the beginning. He pinned me down on my stomach - that’s my least favorite position but a rapist don’t care. He cover his hand on my mouth and gave me the roughest pounding I’ve had. It was painful but at the same time I was experiencing a strong euphoria from the friction. He then put me in doggy position, pulling the entire penis out and shoved it right back in multiple times till he came .

Top #3 was a tall, bearish white daddy with an uncut 7.5. He fucked me in missionary and doggy , came in 5 minutes. Before I left , he told me “that was some fucking loose cunt ,boy,” with a degrading look. “But I like using it .”

Top #4 was a handsome built - otter 30 something that’s scruffy . He told me to get naked and bent over immediately once I get there . I obeyed , he then semi-strangled my neck with his belt while shoved his dick right in. I asked if he has lube. “I just moved here two days ago man. And I like to fuck really rough.”

he then put his finger into my hole and said,”  I don’t think this needs any lube lol.”

He then spat on it and that’s all the lube we had. Just kept pounding me for 15 minutes like a beast until he came.  

After tonight , I think I like being manhandled as long as the dick and pounding is good. I feel fulfilled. All tops matter, but being used as a cum hole by good looking men is rewarding in its own way. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2