Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This past Monday morning.

Not only did I get a huge load I also got some wild news.

Before I got home from work my friend came to my house.

Mom let him stay while she when to work.

When I got home He was laying ing in my bed naked with his cock rock hard and pointing straight up.

I quickly undressed and started sucking his cock.

He lasted longer than usual before he came.

After he came he kept his hand on the back of my head and asked me to keep his cock in my mouth.

While he held my head he told me a secret.

"Remember back when your parent's divorce was finalized?You were with your dad and I came over and,well,your mom took my virginity.If you don't believe me,I have the text she sent me after it happened if you want to read it."

He let go of my head and I let his cock fall out of my mouth.

He showed me the text.

She did take his virginity.

Got my last load late Saturday night / Sunday morning. Saw a message on doublelist from a chubby 21yo straight latino visiting from Texas who was in Vegas to celebrate his 21st birthday. He had hoped to get lucky at some point during his week-long trip but no luck, and he was anxious to get off and get to bed. I responded and was the only response he got that was willing to go down to the strip and meet him in his room. He was pretty drunk but had a nice thick 7" cock. I sucked his cock for about 15 minutes and finally he shot a huge load down my throat. I sucked him clean and left.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TommiVirgin said:

When I got home He was laying ing in my bed naked with his cock rock hard and pointing straight up.

After he came he kept his hand on the back of my head and asked me to keep his cock in my mouth.

"Remember back when your parent's divorce was finalized?You were with your dad and I came over and,well,your mom took my virginity.If you don't believe me,I have the text she sent me after it happened if you want to read it."

He showed me the text.

That's some heavy news. (For me it would be.) How do you feel about that? 

13 hours ago, TommiVirgin said:

He showed me the text.

Hot as fuck knowing that his bisexual cock has been inside of your own mother's cunt!

Just returned from an early afternoon session at the local bathhouse. Not many people there unsurprisingly on a weekday but it was “happy hour” cheap entry from 11am till 1pm on a Wednesday so I can’t complain.  I positioned myself on my back, legs propped in the air, on a fuck bench in a dim alcove off a larger darkroom and waited. I’d almost given up as it was so quiet when a large bear wrapped in a towel approached. I waggled my ass. He came close and grabbed my cock and started jerking. This was not necessarily a good sign as my legs in the air and exposed hole were hints that it was my asshole not my cock that I wanted attending to. To my relief his fingers were soon exploring my butt and eventually entering my hole, first one big finger, then two, and three. I had still not seen or felt his cock but feeling the third finger added gave me a tingle of anticipation for what might be in store. At last the towel was off and he entered me and I discovered a rock hard cock of average length but, importantly, thick. Also he had a large mushroom head to his cock which added to the joy of entry and indeed the subsequent thrusting too. It was a great fuck and went on for a considerable time with intervals where he pulled out and rimmed or fingered me before resuming pounding. As he approached his climax he was balls deep and giving it 110% and his grans and moans seemed to go on for two minutes. He left me with a big load. Ever the gentleman he wiped my ass with a paper towel then re-lubed me for the next visitor 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cyberdolphnow said:

Hot as fuck knowing that his bisexual cock has been inside of your own mother's cunt!

I don't think he's bi.

I'm the only one sucking cock in our relationship.

5 hours ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

That's some heavy news. (For me it would be.) How do you feel about that? 

I was pissed off at first,but I thought back to how my mom wasn't depressed after(even though I didn't know at the time)I guess I'm okay with it.

Local Grindr hookup. Met about a year ago. 30 yo who loves daddy bottoms. He lives 740 feet away. He's unloaded in both ends over the year. Very convenient. 

Opened up Grindr last night and there he was. 10 mins later I had swallowed a load. He's a fast cummer. 

This morning opened up Grindr and there he was again. Asked if I wanted more. 2nd boy load in less than 12 hours for dad! 

Was at Folsom this past weekend, lots of loads taken and given.  Most memorable were at the gh’s at Folsom Gulch.  First guy was younger Latino with an uncut average cock. Put it thru the hole and would barely let ,e suck it. I ended up turning around and putting,up hot hole against the gh and he slid right in. He didn’t take long before he blasted his load in me. Pulled out and zipped up and was out of there... 

next guy came in and put his thick cut 8 inch thru the hole and he didn’t want oral either, I backed up on his dick and he pounded me thru the hole until he was cumming and he got very verbal and told me to take his toxic load,, 

ended up taking two other nondescript loads after that but was so horny knowing that toxic load was getting g worked deeper and deeper into me, I’m still horny thinking about that

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Two weeks ago, I was traveling during the week for a meeting. After checking into my room, I went out for some food. Since it was the middle of the week and 9pm, everything was closed. I stopped by a Wendy's and got into the long line. A tall black guy walking around and cleaning the parking lot while taking out trash was standing next to my car. Since I was out of my area and no one knew me, I asked the guy if there were any gay clubs around. He said he heard there was one about 3 miles away, if they were open. I laughed and asked, if not open, when do you get off? With a funny look, he looked at me and said, "in your front seat, if you're good." I nodded, got my food and drove off to find the club. They were closed, so I drove back to Wendy's and parked in the back of the parking lot. Around 11pm, he walked out, looked around, and walked to my car. Getting in the passenger side, he undid his pants, pulled them down around his ankles and said, "you got 15 minutes before my girlfriend picks me up. Naturally, I wasted no time, leaned over and started suck if cock. He lasted about 5 minutes before grabbing my head and pumping my mouth full of his hot cum. I cleaned him up the best I could, and while he used napkins (from my previous order), he told me that he hadn't cum in a couple of weeks and was sorry he came so fast. I told him it was fine, and I would be in town for a couple of days and would love to see him again. He said he had a girlfriend and didn't think it would be a good idea.

• Piggy 1

This afternoon I had a fuckbud come over.  We started in the shower where I pissed all over him.  Then we moved to the sofa where we licked, rimmed, sucked and fucked for about an hour.  I dumped my load deep into him.  I was just as horny when he left as I was when he arrived.

• Piggy 2

I just got fucked by my partner this morning before I went out to work. We had to take a bit of a sabbatical (first I found out that getting fucked mostly dry by a superb guy with more than eight inches repeatedly for a month and a half was not the best idea, then he has been sick) and I was afraid that our connection might have been lost. I should not have been. He felt amazing, loading me up with a week's worth of cum.

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2022 at 11:48 PM, Redman30 said:

Last night a guy off A4A. Wife was staying at a family friends house for a party and I got the little ones down for bed as quick as possible and made sure they were out. He came over. I sucked him hard on the couch and rode him. Thought he went soft so I sucked him hard and got on all 4s and he started to pound me! Once I he started to get soft I started sucking him again. He started jerking due to being over sensitive so I knew he'd cum. I asked him after he left and he said he'd cum twice! I asked no questions and he said no questions no condoms no pulling out was hot. I did feel some bumps near the base but didn't care and actually made sure to get my lips on them as well!

VID_20220924_224629844_exported_14746.jpg

I love fucking in the family home too..feels so wrong but dom tops love it!

• Like 1