Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Slutty Sunday. Hooked up with a couple early Sunday afternoon. Good fucking and they both pumped a load deep in my ass. I thought we were done but one of them went for seconds. Took him a fucking long time nailing my ass before he produced #3. Loved it! An hour after they left my young fuckbuddy hit me up. He went crazy when he found the loads in my ass. Got #4 and #5 from him.

There is something to be said for cooking dinner with 5 loads in your ass 😉 Well spent Sunday!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

This past weekend was Pride weekend in Atlanta.  So I felt obligated to offer my slut ass up, especially for the out of town boys.  I went to my favorite gay club Friday night that also has a darkroom.  I lubed up my slut hole and headed in wearing a pair of pink lace panties showing my ass cheeks, crop top, chain collar and arm sleeves.

I looked and felt real slutty, had a couple drinks, shaked my ass on the dance floor before heading to the darkroom.  Didn’t take long before guys started taking turns fucking and breeding my cumdump hole.  I sort of have a reputation there and collected 6 loads before leaving for the sex club.

My ass is pretty well known at the sex club as someone who takes all cocks and loads.  I was already filled with 6 loads and seeking more guys to fuck and breed me!  I went to the darkroom and climbed onto the fuck horse and spread my ass apart exposing my sloppy hole.  

I ended up taking 10 more cocks and a collection of toxic, bugged filled loads in my charged up slut hole 💦☣️🦂😈!!  My ass was totally wrecked but felt awesome.  Can’t wait to do it again!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I'm traveling for business and have been chatting with a chubby 23yo latino for the last week who works not far from where I'm staying. I came home from work and got a message from him asking me if I was home and asked me if I was looking because he was horny as fuck. I told him to come on over and turns out he was walking by my place and was here in less than a minute. Came in, got naked, he layed back and pulled out his poppers and got on my hands and knees over him and sucked his fat uncut dick till he shot a creamy load in my mouth. I sucked him clean and he told me he wanted to come back and pump and dump in my ass and I told him I was down. He got dressed and left. I hope to see him again on Friday. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cumbottom4use said:

This past weekend was Pride weekend in Atlanta.  So I felt obligated to offer my slut ass up, especially for the out of town boys.  I went to my favorite gay club Friday night that also has a darkroom.  I lubed up my slut hole and headed in wearing a pair of pink lace panties showing my ass cheeks, crop top, chain collar and arm sleeves.

I looked and felt real slutty, had a couple drinks, shaked my ass on the dance floor before heading to the darkroom.  Didn’t take long before guys started taking turns fucking and breeding my cumdump hole.  I sort of have a reputation there and collected 6 loads before leaving for the sex club.

My ass is pretty well known at the sex club as someone who takes all cocks and loads.  I was already filled with 6 loads and seeking more guys to fuck and breed me!  I went to the darkroom and climbed onto the fuck horse and spread my ass apart exposing my sloppy hole.  

I ended up taking 10 more cocks and a collection of toxic, bugged filled loads in my charged up slut hole 💦☣️🦂😈!!  My ass was totally wrecked but felt awesome.  Can’t wait to do it again!

so you have a good reputation as load taker. Good,you look also hot in picture. How come that so many guys at club are so eager to fuck  poz toxic hole? Usually chasers are very rare to.find. 

There’s been several guys recently but I’ve been too busy to write up. Then one the other night was the hottest though. It was my friends dad of all people. We’ve been close for years… like a father figure. He’s straight and married but we often see each other in the pub or the gym. Anyway after a couple of beers the other night he suggested carrying on at my place and my other half was out of town… one thing lead to another. Ending up sucking him off and his bending me over my sofa and giving me his hot daddy load. No kissing or romance, but just an unload for him. Begged me not to tell anyone of which I won’t. 

• Like 3

I fucked a load into the window washer. The boss said he would probably be good to go for a ride on the bench. And he was. 
     He is short and slender. Tight, killer bod once I got his clothes off. Enjoys having his ass eaten which I love to do, so much so I never got a taste of his cock. 
     We also tried out the rim seat and my shoulders are still sore from trying to force my head up his ass. Gotta get a pillow for that thing. 
     He begged for my load either in his hole or on his face. I opted for a proper breeding. He also only wanted spit for lube. Not really a problem since I spent so much time with my tongue up there. 
   Looking forward to a repeat. 😜

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

Went to Flex bathhouse yesterday mid morning to have some fun. After getting my locker, cleaning out and sitting poolside went in to have some fun. I went to the darkroom maze and immediately was bent over by two young men, one Asian the other a hung Hispanic. They took turns fucking me while I sucked on the others cock, must have been turned five times until the Asian top loaded my ass and while I cleaned off my ass juice from his cock the hung Hispanic shot a deep load. Went back to a room to play with flight attendant, sucked him off and he gave me a face full of cum. After that the place was dead.

• Like 1

long story but here’s mine
Mine was this past weekend. On a hook up with a straight guy who wanted a blowjob. These usually go one of 2 ways for me. The guy drops his pants lays down and is totally disengaged with eyes closed. This guy is obviously just interested I’m me sucking his dick while he tries to pretend that some gay dude isn’t doing it. No big deal to me the whole reason these hookups happen is cause I woke up that and decided I wanted to suck a dick. I have those days. These guys usually get the treatment where I just throat their cock nice and deep and just plow their cock in and and out. I get my fix he gets his and these rarely last more than 5 mins. 
this weekends guy was the other way. 
He’s obviously nervous but really cute and really nice. So I undo his pants for him unlike most of these he hasn’t done so right away. 
he lays back and I work my way to his cock. I start to do my work and he is very engaged. He’s watching me and he’s kinda squirming with excitement. These are the guys who get my cock worship treatment. So I start slowly working him in and out stopping at the top to circle his head with my tongue  as I go. as I look up at him while I’m circling my tongue around him he’s watching intently and makes eye contact with me. So I start getting him more involved. Ask him if it feels good he says it’s amazing so I start to tell him how good his cock tastes and what a beautiful cock he has both of which are true. I like this guy. When he seems to get close i stop and lick his balls and the base of his cock i hold his balls in my mouth for a bit as I lick helping him mix up a nice big warm load for me. I edged him back and forth for almost 30 mins. 
then I ask if he’s ready to blow his load for me. Fuck yes he says. So as I start to slide him in and out I reach up to run my hands up and down his body to get him more excited and he grabs one of my hands and clenched it tightly. This guy is really in to this. He squeezes my hand even tighter and I feel his cocky ready to gush. 1 spurt 2 spurts 3 4 Jesus it just keeps coming. He’s quivering and I’m trying desperately to keep up with all this cum hes pouring down my throat. 
since this guy seems like he may be a little more into this as the average “straight” guy I decided to save just a little in my mouth and start to kiss him. He’s kissing very passionately he’s wrapping his tongue around mine and his cum is swirling between us. I ask him if he likes how my tongue tastes he says yes. I told him that’s cock he’s tasting. I take mine out and ask if he’d  like to try it. He’s very nervous. Says I don’t think I could so I just lay next to him kissed him and asked if he’d just like to hold it. So he does. I start to to kiss him again he’s lightly stroking  and I’m getting hard. You should just try maybe kissing me a little down there I tell him. No pressure to do anything you don’t want to. So he decides that’s ok with him. So after a bit he’s starting to actually get comfortable and he’s starting to enjoy it. He says I don’t know how to do this. I told I just taught you. You were watching. So my guy is now reciprocating. And really seems to enjoy it. You just know the ones that are really wanting more than the hook up. He does a pretty good job takes some of the load down even. I notice he’s hard again so it told him now I’m gonna teach you to be a bottom. He’s scared as hell now. Told him don’t worry I’ll teach you by doing just like the blow job. I really don’t think I can he says. I’m not gay. Did you enjoy everything we did today i ask. Of course he says. I said then your gonna enjoy this. So I lubed him up and lay on  my back for him to take me. Is it gonna go in ok he asks. Sweetie this is where I prefer my cocks i tell him it will be fine. So As he moves forward to me I put my legs up on his shoulders and help him guide it in. He’s comfortable in no time. Tells me how good my ass feels. Asks how do I like his cock in me. He’s a natural. Finally he asks can I cum inside you. Of course I say. He moves down close so he’s laying on me as he starts to blow moaning  right in to my ear. 

so that’s my last 3 loads 1 given and 2 taken. 
and a date this weekend. He’ll no how to bottom for sure when this one is over 

On 10/8/2022 at 8:41 AM, NastyRawBottom said:

Well, I don’t know my dad. 

But I sure hope I have. Even by accident. 

Damn a pretty little girl like you was born to suck her fathers big, juicy cock and make him unload his balls down your throat. Little sluts like you are also the perfect fuck for a lucky father. You’re pretty, girly, slutty and you probably look just like a girl from behind, when you are down on your hands and knees getting your pussy fucked. I am sure your father would lovebreeding your cumfilled fuckhole while you beg him to cum inside you or while you suck his buddies cocks. The great thing about being such a promiscuous slut is you have sucked so many cocks and been fucked by so many men that it increases your chances of randomly sucking off your father. if not, I really hope you get a chance to at least suck him off. Nothing quite compares to feeling your own biological son literally suck the cum out of your balls. Except for unloading your balls into the sluts asshole when it is absolutely swimming in cumloads. You should track him down just to suck him off.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Treehugger said:

I fucked a load into the window washer. The boss said he would probably be good to go for a ride on the bench. And he was. 
     He is short and slender. Tight, killer bod once I got his clothes off. Enjoys having his ass eaten which I love to do, so much so I never got a taste of his cock. 
     We also tried out the rim seat and my shoulders are still sore from trying to force my head up his ass. Gotta get a pillow for that thing. 
     He begged for my load either in his hole or on his face. I opted for a proper breeding. He also only wanted spit for lube. Not really a problem since I spent so much time with my tongue up there. 
   Looking forward to a repeat. 😜

Damn can you do the same for me too? And I demand a proper breeding every time hehe. 

About 3 hrs ago at a local video store, it was my first time in a place like this but when I went inside the booth and got comfortable I ended up sucking 3 cocks and each blew a nice thick wad in my mouth. I will definitely be there again!

• Like 2

Went out to a local known cruising spot which is visited by older guys like me but got lucky as there was this younger guy there. It was very clear he was observing the area as he walked in circles and kept coming to the same spot. Eventually I made my move and approached him once I was sure, he probably wasn’t expecting an older guy but he didn’t have many options. I got on my knees and began sucking him off he had a nice large cock so I knew I had to get it inside me and I really wanted his load basically sucked him and got him all hot and bothered then got up and didn’t even saying anything just grabbed his cock and pulled him over to a near by log, where I placed my jacket for him and made him sit down then I got on top and again no words took his bare cock and shoved it into my ass and he didn’t say anything but had a verbal moan once he felt the warmth inside me and his primal instincts took over and fucked my ass and then ended with breeding me then we got up pulled are pants off and walked are separate ways  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5