Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Visiting family for the holidays and an anonymous, no pics, no details, top on sniffies hit me up for a breeding. I couldn’t host but he suggested a public restroom he’s fucked in before. I’ve never been fucked understall and thought it could be hot. 
He told me which stall to wait in. Soon someone entered the large stall next to mine. He motioned under the stall and I replied. A bit nervous as I heard his belt and jeans coming off but that went away when a pair of hairy muscled thighs appeared followed by a perfect hard cock standing at attention. I got down and took a taste to get him wet before I turned and slid down the partition until I felt his cock head against my pre lubed hole. Slowly I lowered myself onto his cock and fuck! It felt amazing. Soon he was quietly thrusting his cock balls deep into my hole as I squatted against the wall. His breathing was getting heavy and he would grunt and moan in a muffled manner. I heard him quietly ask if I wanted his load and I begged for it. His thrusts got harder and deeper, hard enough for his balls to swing up and slap my taint and hand as I held my cock and ballsnup and out of his way. Then I felt him thrust and hold deep, cock pulsing as he grunted quietly. Just that short pause and the thrusts continued with a slight pause when his cock pulsed. Then it was over, his cum running down his shaft and leaking from my hole as he pulled out. I quickly pulled up my jeans and got out of there before we could see each other. I held his load only letting the slightest bit out when I fingered my hole and tasted his cum when I got back to where I was staying. 
This was my first under stall and won’t be my last. Can’t wait to take another this way. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

About 2 hours ago. my awesome FB.  He told me He wanted my ass so bad yesterday, but it was Christmas and He had family stuff. 

He told me He is feeling very relaxed with me, which i am glad for. The last 2x He has asked me if He could suck me about half way through fucking.  He knows i am total bottom, so He's respectful, i just don't think He grasps what that means, even though He's heard all the words that i'm not into having my penis touched that i "don't have a cock" (i can be really cerebral about sex lol). He said He really liked it and asked if He could do it again. i really like Him, so i was okay with it, if not actually wanting or needing it. The reverse would be a no go for me, i only want a Man to do what He desires, but He seems okay with just sucking me ever though i don't cum or particularly want that. 

He wanted me to stand and Him kneel sucking. Doesn't last long, He gets turned on and wants to go back to fucking me. He is making more sounds, which i love. i love a verbal Man. i consider myself fortunate to have a regular FB living in a small town. He wants to fuck usually a few times a week and He always leaves me weak kneed  and seeded. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2022 at 9:40 AM, atlboy said:

There is a guy I've been very casually dating for 3 months. Kind of FWB but a little more. He's in his 30s but he thinks it's hot that I hook up with older guys and we have three ways with one of his older friends.

We went on a ski trip last week, but the guy I'm dating doesn't really ski so we both just stayed at the condo while his friends were out. We were bored and horny so we tried looking for a 3rd but guys were being flaky. We ended up making out in a hot tub which led to us fucking kinda open on the back deck. I finally sat on him in the living room and rode a load out of him.

His friends got back minutes after we got a little cleaned up. We hung out for an hour until we had dinner plans. During dinner I could feel my hole was still a little wet, either from lube or cum. 

For some reason, this brought back a memory of a Guy  about my age i hooked with a long time ago, i was in my 30's, in Baltimore when i was there on business. i was at Harborplace and a guy chatted me up. He was not able to hook right then, but wanted to the next day, He lived in Federal Hill nearby and told me he'd meet me the next day. He told me he had a boyfriend who was totally cool with him hooking up. 

The next day, we met up and walked the short distance to His house. We were both horny and i found Him attractive, apparently He found me attractive too. We made out, which i really liked and rarely got with a Guy. He was a smoker and self conscious about His breath, which had a smokey mint flavor from Him brushing His teeth to try an remove the scent... i didn't mind. i started to go down on Him and He shyly told me He really wanted to fuck me.  i opened and happily received HIm. His good sized cock went deep when He unloaded, so i didn't realize the size of His load.

Seconds after He shot, His boyfriend came into the room where we were naked and lying there. i felt really awkward, the guy was about twice as old as us and casually sat clothed on the bed next to us, freshly smelling of sex. They invited e out to eat dinner, so we got dressed and walked back over to Harborplace to a nice restaurant. 

While we were seated at the table ordering, i suddenly felt the Guys load trying to make it's way out of me. i panicked, we were in the middle of a nice restaurant. i excused myself and made my way to the restroom, but He had shot a huge load into me and it was not staying in. i felt His seed slide out of my hole and down my leg. In the restroom, i saw i had a wet spot on my bottom, about 3 inches across. There was nothing i could do, i made my way back to the table, i have no idea if anyone noticed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, not my last good fuck but it was my last recent load... and one I will remember for a while 😉 I was travelling for work. Woke up around 2 am, feeling horny - naked in bed. Had a look at grindr, thinking I'd just go back to sleep soon, anyway. This guy started chatting - doing overnight shift at local hospital. 35yo and friendly. After we chatted for a few minutes he sent me a pic of his cock, saying it was 9+ and could I take it. It did look really awesome, so of course I told him I could. We made a plan to meet in the morning after he finished work. Very exciting ahaha. I tried to get back to sleep but of course failed. After a while I picked up my phone again - there was another message from him, saying he was about to start a half hour break and desperate to fuck me, could I come? I grabbed some jeans and t-shirt (it;s Australia - summer here) and jumped in the car. 10 minutes later I pulled up in the car park outside his work. He messaged right away saying 'can you see me? follow into the trees.' I look around and saw a guy walking away, so followed across the car park and through a gap in the trees. He was there waiting with his huge cock out ready. I got on my knees and started sucking while pulling my jeans down ready and fingering my ass... this was going to stretch me a bit 😉 After a couple of minutes he said 'ok turn around - guide me in' so I stood up and backed my ass onto his huge cock, sliding it in slow and steady, all the way (he didn't know I'd had my huge dildo in there a few hours before, luckily!). Then I braced my hands on a tree while he started to slide it in and out. He was so horny and didn't have much time so after only about 30 seconds he was fucking me hard and deep. It was just awesome - a long time since I;ve had a guy so big. it didn't take long before he was pushing all the way in, balls deep, I reached my hand down to hold his balls and I could feel a long series of pulsating bursts of cum being delivered into my hole. I realised that in the heat of the moment he was kissing my neck and hugging me with hard muscled arms. So sweet. After a moment he said' fuck, i;ve got to back to work' and slid out. I sucked the cum off to give him a quick clean up and then he was gone, back into the dark night.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

8 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

What a splendid boy ..... of course everyone noticed ..... and wanted the extraordinary pleasure of mating with you as well ..... who wouldn't ???

Ah, You're such a sweet and affirming Man. You have such a big and fertile 'cock,'  Your words are Your seed that often breeds and impregnates me.  if only the world were such a free and accepting place, eh? 

Yet no one approached me and said: "i'm sorry for your loss." (i hate losing a Mans seed) lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Was out… the pub closed …I was well pissed not quite falling down drunk but not far off… I was horny and thought there might be a blowjob to be had in the park …it was cold and raining a bit so wasn’t hopeful..

Wondered down the path round the bushes and nothing doing …even under the trees where it was dryer …I needed to piss and could see the little block of toilets ahead …not really thinking that they would be locked up (they always are when the park carpark gets locked)..wandered under the street light next to the block and they were open…bit dark ..the skylight is right under the street light …looked in ..dim but empty …one cubicle door open empty …urinals three no-one …I went to the one furthest from the door and had a heroic piss…I was slightly hard with the need to piss and stood with both hands on the wall ..trousers open cock just pointing in at the porcelain. 

Stood for a while as someone else came in ..I looked round and recognised a bloke I’d sucked off a while back ..he whispers “thought it was you” …”ok?”…I nodded and he asked “playing?” …I nodded  

He was behind me reaching round for my now hard cock and my trouser were round my knees. His cock out rubbing my hole …heard him spit then rub my hole with his wet cock head…pushing me forward he pushed inside me .slow till he was balls deep and his belly was resting on my arse …then slow fucked me for a while …then he stoped “someones coming” he whispered and pulled out trying to look like he hadn’t just been up my hole …I was much slower and the booze made me brave and just stayed in position …”hi” said another bloke…”don’t mind me” he whispered and I felt chubby side his cock back in to me.

The other bloke (older shorter and chubby too) got his cock out and wanked while he watched me get fucked….eventually his large white cock was in my face I was bent over holding the bottom of the urinal and got a good mouth full of cock...lots of nice foreskin ...tasted clean. 

Chubby was starting to fuck me hard . The second bloke felt my arse and chubbys cock …”nice and raw” he said …chubby was close “fuckin hell mate” and loaded me …pulled out and his cock was out of me cum running down my arse …his place was taken with the big white cock id just been sucking …”fuck he’s tight’ int he” new bloke said to cubby who’s now watching …then to me “you are going to get another load” …im like “just fuck me” …he said ..”dirty fucker” and slams his big cock deep in me …I started to wank my wet cock and was close when he shot inside me sending me over the top and I blew my load on the floor.

Chubby says thanks and he’s gone …the older bloke is cleaning up as I get my boxers up (wet) and jeans buttoned and we walk out towards the pedestrian exit …he said “your fucking hot mate cheers for that” …”want to swap numbers? “ …I said sure and we left …there was a lot of cum in me and my boxers when I got home...still horny so went online 😜

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Just barely walked Him to the door. It's been awhile since i have hooked with someone besides my sweet FB, who i love and appreciate.

This guy was older, 59, and lied about his weight... had quite a gut on Him. But i'm experienced enough to know guys lie, He still had the energy, need and desire to penetrate a bottom and breed.  

He told me ahead of time that He liked to take time, really liked to get His cock sucked first, then flip a bottom on his stomach and take His time opening and fucking.  He's a grower vs shower. He started out small and flaccid, which does;t bother me in the least, as long as He can get hard and fuck, i don't really care what He has. Still, i was surprised. His cock was not particularly long, but it was thick. Thicker than i realized while sucking Him. i guess since He wasn't way long, i didn't notice as much how thick He was. Till He flipped me on my stomach and pushed in.

i have a well used slash, i probably am over confident about What i can receive, but this Man made me yelp with surprise, not pain, but He got my attention fast. And He kept hitting my prostate and knew He was. There was a puddle of precum under me that He milked out with HIs cock.

Fuck, He opened me wide and almost had me conquered really fast, but i didn't want to disappoint Him, and started squeezing the hell out of HIs cock with my ass muscles... my turn to return the surprise. He really liked that, which of course made me feel so good, i pushed my ass back into His pubis, right where His prostate is, while squeezing His cock. He liked that too. Fuck, i was in heaven. When He shot, He bred me deep and by then i was His, He had me and pulled out with slippery ass massage and spanks. i have one of those 'wrecked' holes right now, Awesome wrecked. i was a blithering idiot, grateful to be bred faggot. 

The way He talks, i think He wants to be a regular FB. Hell yeah. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Was one of the oddest encounters I've ever had! Rarely do I get hit up on sniffies, but a hot sounding 18 yo hit me up asking if I wanted to suck him.  He sent a pic of his cock, a good 7.  He sent his address and was close.  

When I arrived, he answered door in white lacy panties.  I thought WTF he's gonna want me to fuck him instead.  Went inside anyway, sucked his cock through panties.  After his cock slipped from under panties, he said he wanted to breed me! To my surprise, he was a great aggressive fuck!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, tighthole64 said:

Was one of the oddest encounters I've ever had! Rarely do I get hit up on sniffies, but a hot sounding 18 yo hit me up asking if I wanted to suck him.  He sent a pic of his cock, a good 7.  He sent his address and was close.  

When I arrived, he answered door in white lacy panties.  I thought WTF he's gonna want me to fuck him instead.  Went inside anyway, sucked his cock through panties.  After his cock slipped from under panties, he said he wanted to breed me! To my surprise, he was a great aggressive fuck!

i love this! i have a thing for mind fuck, and for me, that usually comes in the form of Guys who don't fit the stereotype. in this case, a young twink in lace panties who turns out to be a Dom Top. That is soooooo hot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

i love this! i have a thing for mind fuck, and for me, that usually comes in the form of Guys who don't fit the stereotype. in this case, a young twink in lace panties who turns out to be a Dom Top. That is soooooo hot.

Actually a DOUBLE mind fuck.  First thinking a hot 18yo wanted to play with a 58 year old big guy!

Only other true minduck I've had like that was meeting a flight attendant in Orlando.  Came to the door in just a jock strap, and had a fucking belly button ring! NEVER known a top with one!  He ended up breeding me, fisting me for the first time then sat on my lubed up foot!

• Like 1

It's been a while, but this was a hot encounter. Almost 20 years ago, I was on vacation with my boyfriend in Goa, India. One day we took a trip to a nearby town where we decided to have a traditional massage.

We both got massages from young Indian men. We were both in the same room with only a cloth screen between us. My masseur massaged me a lot between my legs and my anus with his oiled fingers. Finally he climbed on top of me and shoved his hard cock in my ass. He went balls deep with one thrust. After a while of fucking, he released his sperm into me.

I kept focusing on being quiet so my boyfriend wouldn't hear what was going on, so I only realized at the end that he hadn't used a condom and he was seeding me.

This was not the only sexual encounter on that trip to India. I think Indian men liked a European young man with light skin and blond hair.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1