Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

A 21yo top messaged me that he wanted to fuck my hole. At the same time my alpha top was coming over and is cool with groups. I told the 21yo boy (Asian) - wanna join in? Add be explained that my top was him 7.5, and rough and they could take turns on my ass. 
The boy came over first and I sucked his average boi cock hard to get it n me. He started fucking me awkwardly and a bit unpracticed.  It was hard and opened me. 
My alpha (30yo hot Hawaiian hung mix guy) came in with that hot BDE and his 7.5 inch swinging. The boi moved over to allow the alpha to use me next. 
I eventually got him hard and he’s stretching my mouth. No lube just throat goo for my hole. He bangs me and allows the boi to use me inbetween fucks. 
My alpha takes what he wants and when the boi was fucking me.. he went behind him - spread his checks and started eating the fresh boi pussy. The 21yo boi pops out of my stretched out manpussy and faces down with his ass up. He turns over and presents his sweet pussy for my alpha to eat spit then enter him raw bb. Allowing this complete stranger to fuck him raw. 
The little fucker was clean and anticipating this.

My Alpha uses only spit and I can just imagine how hard it was to take a rough fuck from a hung guy like that. I told myself well I might as well enjoyed and joined my alpha in the fun. Rarely do I breed boi pussy so I decided this was a good time to do it and was first to drop my nasty daddy load in him. 
My alpha went in next what can only be described as pure animal lust. Started making out with the boy who is actually pretty tall 6’0” for an Asian. Kissing him to silence his moans. He bangs him hard, fast and long. Until the boi cums on himself. Try’s to jump away but is pinned down till my alpha breeds him after what must be an excruciating long additional 10 mins. 
They both clean up and start to leave. This was 2 months ago. The boy texts me on Grindr every week and asks when I’m going to meet my alpha. I start planting seeds in his mind. I really wanna whore out his boi pussy out to other guys. He’s resistant and assured me he’s clean and normally tops. 
He always initiates conversation and one point was so disgusted by my gangbang chats he deleted his account. 
He can’t help himself … I know he can’t. He let his barriers down and allowed a total stranger to eat his ass and then bb him. I know he wants it. 
I tease and let him know I fuck with my alpha all the time and he loves a nice juicy loose hole. I tell the boy how hot it was for taking a strangers load raw and bb. I tell him my friend told me that he shot two loads of cum in his boi pussy it was so good. Every week I tell him how good his boi pussy is. Every week he asks me about my alpha. 
Tonight I tell him, Alpha likes a preloaded hole and wants me to organize a gangbang for his boi pussy. I’m hopping he would let me whore him out. I know this is making him hot for it. I remind him that he allowed a stranger to breed his boi pussy. I’ll keep you guys posted on this. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My first post, got so turned on reading the comments here, not very experienced but so turned on by bb and want more. Last load was on the way home from work, I messaged a fuck buddy about how horny I was and needed to fuck. He messaged straight back saying his bf was still at work and to come over quickly, loaded his beautiful hole. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Bored24 said:

My first post, got so turned on reading the comments here, not very experienced but so turned on by bb and want more. Last load was on the way home from work, I messaged a fuck buddy about how horny I was and needed to fuck. He messaged straight back saying his bf was still at work and to come over quickly, loaded his beautiful hole. 

That is so hot. Nice that you could load the guy up before he went back to his bf. You have a really hot dick.

A quick motel pighole

Was driving across I-80 this weekend and needed to unload. A/C was broke on my truck and i got pretty sweaty. Grindr finds me another bro, also mid30s, “anon”, a married construction worker who needs his butthole stretched. He offered to shower and clean up, but told him I like a sweaty hairy ass and that we should smell and fuck like men. 

When I walk into room 134, it was a real sight to see. This man is brick shithouse of muscle, probably 6’4, ass up, face down on the bed wearing only his work boots and hi viz, as instructed. A deep voice begs me to “please play with my pig hole sir.”

Guy is clearly a macho bro and here he is begging to be my faggot. Started sniffing his taint and licking this beefy ass crack while I took off my boots. The odor was intoxicating - apparently we’d both been out in the sun a while. I ate his ass a minute while he complimented my alpha beards feeling on his taint. I slap his ass cheek hard and leave my handprint. Kissed his dickhead and his butthole.

Walked around to the top of the bed in just my jock and hit some poppers, then bent over for him to taste my sweaty asshole. Immediately his lips and tongue are exploring my crack. Licking, probing, and sucking my butthole til I made him eat my dick til he choked on it. Fed him semen and held some poppers to his face for a few minutes. When I asked if he wanted to be a fag piggy, he gave a muffled yes. Had him suck my ass a minute, then I walked around to the foot of the bed and knelt behind his taint. I huffed some poppers, then stuck my face between his ass cheeks and inhaled this stranger’s musk.

Drunk on the smell, I began to lose control. With my mouth now on his hairy asshole, I begin to probe with my tongue, deeper and deeper. I gently chewed in this pigs ass, sucked on his pucker, making him moan. Periodically I spanked him. Seemed to really like being made into a bitch faggot, so intermittently I’d tease his hole with my raw penis, alternating fucking with my tongue and my dickhead, each time tasting my seed. Once he begged for it sufficiently, I unloaded a 2 day batch of semen on and into his butt, then spank him again while I felched his sloppy pighole.

Like a good fag he cleaned my dick off with his mouth, sucked my ass one last time, and I left. The entire tryst took 10 minutes or less.

Glad I asked to exchange Snapchat logins, because this anonymous one time male deserves a second chance. Plus I need a photo to share with you boys of this magnificent piece of ass.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

True story and the stuff wet dreams are made of:

Extremely hot day here yesterday. Within 2 mins of putting a “Sling is up, house is cool, hole is hot….” post up on Sniffies, a “Registered Profile” (no stats or pic) guy HMU with, “I am looking for an ass to just drop my load in and then leave. You down?” and this pic.

5 mins later a 30-something handsome guy is at my door, kissing on me, grabbing my ass and fingering my hole, all cummy from the guy who left 30 mins before. He tells me he’s got a 5-day load and not much time so we move to the bedroom where he strips off the business shirt he’s sweated through and his pants in like 20 seconds. When he stripped off his briefs, he was more than half hard. It’s obvious his dick in the pic is soft because when fully hard, it’s substantially bigger than I expected. I hop in my sling and, eyeing poppers on the table, he says, “Take a big hit”. So I do. Just as the rush hits me, he slides in balls deep in one push, using the cum already in me as lube. He goes from zero to 60 in 10 seconds and I’m suddenly on the receiving end of a furious fuck by a very thick 7” cock.

Fucker beats up my hole from every angle and all I can do is grip the straps of my sling, push out my hole and open up for him. Just how I like it. And, from the, “Fuck yahs” from him, he apparently does as well. After about 7 mins of all gas and no brakes, he hands me the poppers and says, “Take some big hits and really open up for me because I’m gonna seed you”. I’m riding the rush, my hole is gaping huge, he’s riding my butt nut unmercifully when all of a sudden his eyes roll back, he freezes balls deep in me and howls as he shoots his load. Very hot. Except his orgasm doesn’t stop or even slow down like most guys. It goes on and on and on. He keeps howling, jabbing deep as he can go and I can actually feel his cock pulsing. He keeps going and going and all of a sudden my lower gut is gurgling. For a quick second I wondered if he’s pissing in me, yet realize that he’s pumping an insane amount of cum in me! And I can literally feel it. When he finally started coming down from the high of his jizzing me, I confirm that by asking, “Dude, was that all just cum?” He just smiled and said, “Yah. I cum a LOT in general but that really was a 5-day load”.

5 mins later he’s dressed and out the door and I’m unable to keep all of his load in me. I’m doing my best yet a lot is running down my legs. I’ve got a couple go-to fuckbuds that love sloppy seconds, so I text them. One of them responds he’ll be right over so I left the door unlocked, hopped in my sling and…..

…..that’s another story

image.thumb.jpeg.3a404aafc0047352e8289f1a7c3a9916.jpeg

Edited by BestCatcher
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

4 minutes ago, BestCatcher said:

Extremely hot day here yesterday. Within 2 mins of putting a “Sling is up, house is cool, hole is hot….” post up on Sniffies, a “Registered Profile” (no stats or pic) guy HMU with, “I am looking for an ass to just drop my load in and then leave. You down?” and this pic.

Truly spectacular!  Love those scenes and the added surprise of a mega load!  YUM!

Hey guys!  Had a great day yesterday.  Went to the local ABS, the Olde Un in Columbia Missouri.  I took 3 loads and got shot on while there.

1st load came from a bear daddy who has fucked me twice there already and blew up my hole.

2nd load was another daddy type.

3rd load was shot on me and I begged him to shove it in.  I used my briefs to wipe it up and ate it off them.

4th load was a hot middle aged muscled guy who pounded the fuck out of me.

Then I left and went to my new daddy's house.  He fucked me and left blood.  All in all I need more lol

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Popped into a sauna in Brighton today, first time there so some of the locals were keen to breed some new ass 

Ten minutes after getting in there I was spit roasted in the dark room.

Then into a play room with another bottom to play with his massive double ended dildo.

Hell that was fun when another top came in and filled my hole while I shoved the dildo up the other guys ass. An amazing afternoon and next time I visit the town I will be going back. They even give you an all day pass so you can have some fun, go to the beach and chill then go back in

On 7/18/2023 at 10:48 AM, BestCatcher said:

5 mins later a 30-something handsome guy is at my door, kissing on me, grabbing my ass and fingering my hole, all cummy from the guy who left 30 mins before. He tells me he’s got a 5-day load and not much time so we move to the bedroom where he strips off the business shirt he’s sweated through and his pants in like 20 seconds. When he stripped off his briefs, he was more than half hard. It’s obvious his dick in the pic is soft because when fully hard, it’s substantially bigger than I expected. I hop in my sling and, eyeing poppers on the table, he says, “Take a big hit”. So I do. Just as the rush hits me, he slides in balls deep in one push, using the cum already in me as lube. He goes from zero to 60 in 10 seconds and I’m suddenly on the receiving end of a furious fuck by a very thick 7” cock.

Fucker beats up my hole from every angle and all I can do is grip the straps of my sling, push out my hole and open up for him. Just how I like it. And, from the, “Fuck yahs” from him, he apparently does as well. After about 7 mins of all gas and no brakes, he hands me the poppers and says, “Take some big hits and really open up for me because I’m gonna seed you”. I’m riding the rush, my hole is gaping huge, he’s riding my butt nut unmercifully when all of a sudden his eyes roll back, he freezes balls deep in me and howls as he shoots his load. Very hot. Except his orgasm doesn’t stop or even slow down like most guys. It goes on and on and on. He keeps howling, jabbing deep as he can go and I can actually feel his cock pulsing. He keeps going and going and all of a sudden my lower gut is gurgling. For a quick second I wondered if he’s pissing in me, yet realize that he’s pumping an insane amount of cum in me! And I can literally feel it. When he finally started coming down from the high of his jizzing me, I confirm that by asking, “Dude, was that all just cum?” He just smiled and said, “Yah. I cum a LOT in general but that really was a 5-day load”.

5 mins later he’s dressed and out the door and I’m unable to keep all of his load in me. I’m doing my best yet a lot is running down my legs. I’ve got a couple go-to fuckbuds that love sloppy seconds, so I text them. One of them responds he’ll be right over so I left the door unlocked, hopped in my sling and…..

…..that’s another story

image.thumb.jpeg.3a404aafc0047352e8289f1a7c3a9916.jpeg

So fucking hot

On some Weds, there’s a NYC Sex party called dad/ son.  

My muscle dad btm friend, Jeff, got all douched & ready to go only to realize the party is next Wednesday.

I invited him over for some 1/1.  We usually play in a group so it’s nice to have some intimate time with him.  Sucked, kissed, cuddled, listening to him whimper & moan as I probed deeper; I def took my time breeding that tight ass.  Fell right to sleep afterwards. 

I woke up horny in the middle of the night & a fwb neighbor of mine was looking on sniffies.  He came come over and I bred him around 1AM.  

Finally, I woke up this morn with a hard-on.  Got drained by a third nearby fwb.  

On the way to work now with an empty nutsack & a big smile  XD

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, bonerboyjock said:

I swallowed 16 loads at the bathhouse NZ in Amsterdam last night. Super hot experience. So many different cocks of all shapes and sizes. 

It was busy last night.  Gave a few loads there last night in the darkroom and maze! 

Edited by Leatherman667
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday went back to the olde un in Columbia Missouri.  I was only fucked by one who bred me very nicely.  I sucked off an older man.  Then two women showed up.  I ate both their creampies and I added a load to the granny