Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Cleaned out and went to a local cruising ground near a toilet block. Did what I always do and double checked I was ready before heading over and annoyingly found I wasn't. It happens.

Anyway, decided I could still suck so went to the one last remaining glory hole around here. The guy in the stall wanted to suck though so I obliged and eventually he started to back his ass onto me.

Now I'm a bottom but I gotta say, this random guys bare hole on my cock felt incredible so I let him ride me until he took my anon load deep in his hole.

Definitely a weird one for me but honestly being more vers bottom might be in my future.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Pretty busy week

Was in Colorado Springs Mon-Wed

Monday I took two loads raw up my ass

Tuesday I took one load raw up my ass and swallowed one

Wed I took 2 loads raw up my fag cunt

Thursday swallowed a load

Today I went to the olde un in Columbia Missouri and stripped naked as soon as I walked in.  Within 2 minutes I was being spit roasted by a BBC in my pussy and a white daddy in my mouth.  Many others standing over me jerking.  The black guy bred me, I sucked 3 more then left.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

This morning after the gym, fucked a regular buddy of mine whose husband had left for work already. His husband had fucked him earlier so I got to enjoy a nice slick, sloppy ride in my bud’s hole before adding my cum inside him. Great way to start the day!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• Moderators

Had an unexpected quickie this afternoon. A hot twunk chatted me up this morning and said he'd be coming thru my town and seemed interested. Traded pics and all. I said I might be around but had a few things to do so I might be busy.

Fast forward to 5pm when I got home from my errand to find a message from him just 10 minutes earlier that said he'd be coming through soon (a bit sooner than he originally expected). Half an hour later he was at my door.

Very tasty little guy, shaven chest & belly (not my favorite) but dusting of hair on his ass. Gym body with nice flat muscle slabs and tan. He said he didn't kiss (too bad) but was enthusiastic about other things. We dropped trou and he went to town on my dick, which responded very nicely... and he got pretty happy once he saw the size of it. Size queen with daddy issues, uh-huh!

So after he worked my shaft for a while, he hopped up on the bed and I blew him a bit, then worked my way down to his balls. And under them... And it wasn't long before he was lifting his legs so I could tongue his extremely pretty, tight, pink little hole. He was moaning in no time, so I lubed him up (no mention of condoms - yay!).

And plowed him nice and deep. He was very into it, and it didn't take long before I was close. He wanted me to pull out and shoot on his chest. I said "you sure?" because I really wanted to fill him up, but he was the nervous nelly type. So I kept going until I was right on the edge, and then pulled my (already leaking a substantial amount of cum 😈) dick and shot all over his chest. Whereupon he shot all over it, too.

20 minutes, tops. Oink!

He apologized sheepishly afterwards about not taking my load because he worries about disease, so I pointed out to him that his chances of getting tagged weren't that high but if he was going to get fucked he should be on PrEP. What do they teach kids these days?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Just a little while ago. Not sure if it's me or just the area I'm in but damn, getting dick is hard. 

Met up with this guy years ago he bred me a couple of times anon. 

He hit me up on bbrt. Turns out he had a buddy as well. Said the room would be rim. Nah, it's was pitch black. Oh well. I stripped in his living room. Made my way to the room. For on the bed hand and knees. He went right to rimming me. Felt another hand pinching my nipple. Eventually had a nice cock at my mouth. Took turns fucking me. Being spitroasted in the best. 

He called me a dirty whore as he was fucking his buddies load deeper into my hole. Soon after he bred me. 

Felt great and just what I needed. Definitely will be going back for more. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Went with bf to Manchester yesterday and whilst he had meetings I went down under the canal and got fucked by three and sucked a further two before going to basement sauna for a few more - by the time bf picked me up I was feeling nicely stretched and proper used.

bf fucked a load into me when we got home and used the biggest dildo on my arse - shouldn’t be long now  before I can take a fist. 

• Like 2

Had an interesting weekend being a free use bottom at one of my regular top house. He Texted me Saturday morning told me if I’m keen to be the designated urinal and hole to use at his place as he got a few guys to come over for a footy watch along. Lucky I was free:)

came to his place around 5pm, and immediately he gave me passionate kiss then drop my pants and just flip me and I was bending over the wall near the front door and he just fuck me dry, definitely painful fuck! But that how he like it! He didn’t breed me, just fucking me for a few minutes.  From then, I was told that I was to take all and anyone wanna use me, I’ll be naked at all time and anyone need a piss I will drink every drop of their piss.  He fuck me on the couch again while waiting for his guess. This time he did blew his load 🙂 I was happy as my hole now well lubricated! 

not long after, 4 guys came , and one of them is a big hairy daddy bear type, big belly, he’s the first one to come and told me he love fucking Asian boys, so stop to my knees and start sucking him. Big cock! Now long but girthy, my mouth barely able to fit this massive mushroom head cock, soon he just push me over, I was on my back and we’re kissing while hes cock slowly enter my already fum filled hole! He was surprisingly gentle fucker, lots of kissing and slow and steady fuck until he bred me:)  apart from him the other guys cock was surprisingly average, but they all fuck and breed me, they just taking turn fucking and giving me their piss. 

later that evening another couple came over, my friend was fucking me when they arrived, I was surprise to see what look like a Hetero couple. But they obviously familiar with the scene and the BF not long after arrive told me he need to piss and I just taking his piss and give me a good blowie. Now he does have a beautiful looking cock, good size. I was wondering if he would fuck me! And luckily he did after I drink his piss and getting a blowjob he wanted my cumfilled hole. Didn’t fuck me long I feel like a few mins and be blew inside me. I was back playing with hairy daddy after:) he’s the only one not watching.

To my surprise, the girl also wanted me to swallow her piss.. she’s typical Ausie look, blond, long hair and fit looking. So I’m sure lots of straight guys will fancy her. She lifted her skirts, no panties and I can see traces of cums around her pussy. and I open wide and she piss into my mouth. After ther she asked me to keep licking her pussy, basically she was standing over my head and push her pussy to my mouth.

after awhile she asked if my cock get hard? And if I would fuck a pussy, told her not generally interested, but todays instructions was to do what ever the guess wanted. Again another surprise, she told me to lie down and she start sucking me. She’s still fully clothed apart from not wearing panty. I did finally have a hard on and shes about to climbed up and ride me. Before that I told her I’m poz, and haven’t been on meds for a while. She said don’t worry her BF is poz and she’s also pozs and told me she wants me to cum inside. Very different feel, she’s basically gave me lots of eye contact, lots of passionate kissing, very gentle. I didn’t last long. Came inside her pussy, she gave me a long final kiss then , She got up and joint the others. 

i got fuck two more time before they all gone home. I stayed the night with my friend and he have a few more fuck until I go home . very good weekend! 

• Piggy 2

Been a long time since I posted. The last time was under a now defunct account. Feels like it's been almost as long since I got a load, but not quite. Tonight I was desperate to get fucked and take a load.

First I hooked up with a young black guy from Grindr. He originally told me he could host, but that didn't go as planned and I end up picking him up and taking him to a remote location so we could get busy in the backseat of my truck. Ironically I think in finding our spot, we interrupted another couple. We jumped in back, he dropped his shorts and I started sucking that delicious black dick. He started working his hand into my shorts to get at my hole as I sucked, and eventually I removed my shorts altogether. He fingered my hole good, alternating between one and two saliva soaked fingers, while I worked him up to an erection. As soon as he was ready, I spun around and was on my hands and knees so he could work that cock into my hole. He slid in gently, but didn't hesitate to start pounding away once he was in. He worked up quite a sweat, and I was loving that dick, but I think because of the heat, he just couldn't cum. It was a shame too. It was so damn sexy. No one I know would be able to fathom that my masculine self was slutting out in my backseat with a black cock up my ass. He eventually suggested we head back to his place in hope that it would be cleared out. Alas it wasn't. I ended up taking a raincheck for later that evening, that I just was never able to cash. 

So back to looking. Ended up chatting it up with Latino guy on Sniffies. He couldn't host, and I wasn't in a position to either. I suggested we find a place for car play. He was down, but we couldn't agree on a place. Eventually we ended up on a rural dark road, next to an irrigation canal. I was initially thinking of jumping back into the backseat, but it was so dark and quiet out, I had him drop his pants right there next to our cars. I had never engaged in this kind of public sex before  (at least not m4m). I dropped down and worked that dick with my mouth and tongue until he was nice and hard. I stood up, dropped my shorts, and leaned against my truck. He asked me if I was clean and lubed, and I assured him I was ready for that cock. He worked his dick into my my hole, and made me moan. He grabbed my hips and built up a steady rhythm. I thought maybe he was gonna go on forever, but due to the precarious nature of our public fuck, I figured it best that this didn't drag on too long. I begged him to breed my ass, and he just responded by asking "Do you want this load?"  I granted back, "Yes, give it to me daddy." In less than two minutes, he was digging deep and grunting as he planted his seed. I hardly had time to bask in the afterglow, because as I realized he had just cum, he was already pulling out of my hole and zipping up. I couldn't even give his cock the courtesy tongue bath I usually enjoy after taking a load.

I drove home with his load wetting my hole. I thanked him online and it seems we will be hooking up again. 

Thank God I finally got another load!

Edited by Bnc99004
Correction
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Currently on a cruise A hung Italian twink hit me up on Grindr late at night. He's got a cabin to himself and has bred me two times in the last 12 hours. 

At first, he insisted on using a condom. I was so horny so I let him only if he would cum in my ass and push it in. In between changing positions, the condom broke. I thought it would be the end of it but he took it off and said it is too late. Then, he proceeded to bareback and shoot a big load in me. 

In the morning, he msged me again and wanted to breed me again. I went to his cabin and got a load #2 while his first load was still in me. 

He said my ass is his property until the end of cruise. I love the sound of it and will be his personal cumdump till the end. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

On 10/7/2019 at 8:49 AM, looking4chubs said:

yesterday i fucked and bred a homeless guy. This has been one of my fantasies for a long time and very happy I was able to make it a reality 🙂

I hit the guy up on Growlr and he told me he was looking for some dick. When I asked him if he hosted, he said he likes to get fucked in his van, that it had tinted windows and that he knew some discreet spots where to park it, so that we could play in it without worrying of being caught. I told him I was down, and he sent me a picture of him getting bred in the back of the van. That's when I started to suspect that the guy was living in his van: he had shit everywhere in his picture.

I met him at one of the spots he suggested. He looked really good, and clean considering his situation. The 'tinted windows' ended up being garbage bags he had hanging from the inside of the car's window. I get in the back of the van, and it smells like the back of a seedy video arcade -- that really got me going. He asked me if I was clean, but never mentioned condoms, and he was already lubed up. He moaned and begged for my load the whole time I fucked him. I wish I could have fucked him longer, but given the semi-public situation, I decided to unload inside of him pretty quickly. He thanked me and asked me if I could breed him regularly 🙂

I am happy I got to cross this off my bucket list

I got to cross that off my list a few moths back.   Live near a park and a homeless guy there has always made my hole open.   He is a scruffy white otter type.  6'1" and masculine.  Didn't think he was gay but one day he was near some restrooms and we met up.   he let me suck his musky cock and balls and bent me over the sink and put fucked me raw.  he shot deep - no intention of pulling out.   

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

3 hours ago, Bttml00king said:

He said my ass is his property until the end of cruise. I love the sound of it and will be his personal cumdump till the end. 

Two hours later after his 2nd load, he msged me and said he was hard and horny again. 

I went and took his 3rd load. Today is only day 2 of the cruise and he is a horn dog!!

Edited by Bttml00king
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2