Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Couple days ago met a guy on a4a and went to his apt where we fucked for hours in his room while two of his roommate's friends were chilling in the next room. He left a hot load in my ass that made the best moist feeling between my legs as I walked back to my car. =)

Edited by Hotload84

just took a load from a 22yo asian boy - totally clean cut - convinced him I was clean and to fuck me raw. He's still here dozing off and hard because I dosed him w/ some G.

Edited by Hotload84

• Moderators

My husband and I have recently started playing with others after being monogamous for several years. At first we mostly found bottoms who wanted him to fuck them [big shock :)]. Earlier this week, we hooked up with another top who fucked me and bred me. Hubby really liked sloppy seconds in my cummy hole. Night before last we did that again. He's really getting off on me being "his little cumdump."

Yesterday afternoon, got loaded up by my "only safe sex" a4a fuck bud. He and I have fucked off and on over the last year, playing safe (I don't care, cock is cock even if it's covered). We text each other once in awhile about our fantasies and he mentioned in one text about "fucking a load deep in me." Of course that was a real turn on thinking about his huge raw uncut cock boning me. So when we met yesterday, I figured same routine of sucking, kissing, him rimming my hole, him slipping on a condom and fucking me good busting a load in a condom. To my excitement, we did all that stuff, with him really eating out my hole and getting it wet and loose...he started rubbing his cock up and down my ass...started putting the tip of his cock inside me...and grabbed the lube and drizzled it in my hole and on his big fat cock. He pushed all the way in and just laid there on me. I didn't say anything, he asked if I was alright...I said I'm fucking hot and more than alright...." just fuck me stud." He did, we kept changing positions, I rode him for awhile and played with his nuts as I slid up and down his shaft. He finally got me doggy, and started to push harder and faster in my ass...at which he yelled out that he was getting close. I reached around and held onto his butt cheeks to keep him locked inside me as he fucked...suddenly he shot a massive cumload in my hole. My ass got flooded, as his throbbing cock ejaculated. He pulled out, I got on my back and started stroking, while he fingered my ass with his cum all over his fingers. I shot a load with great force...my cum sprayed past my head and splattered on the wall behind me. It was some of the best fucking I've had in a long time. I'm now really excited to have him fucking me bareback. Hope he doesn't go back to safe only.

• Like 1

Guest bbpiginsyd

Took three loads last night at the bath house I go to. Would of taken more but couldn't arrange any fuck buds to seed me.

Edited by bbpiginsyd

Yesterday afternoon at the Adonis in Philadelphia. Played in a group with several guys, two of whom were exceptionally hot and talented BFs, about 55 - 60 YO. Both were walking around essentially nude, had exceptionally beautiful asses, and were built very nicely - one furry, the other smooth. Neither lost his hard-on the entire time. The top enjoyed TT as he BB'd some guy's ass. The other took cock after cock, including mine, up his hole. Eventually he took my load. Fuckin' fun time.