Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

A Regular brings anon guest

I had just taken pics of my used cumdump ass on NYE, freshly bred by the 26 year old Grindr Anon load, when my phone pinged. One of my regular married anon breeders asked, ‘Your cunt free?’. When i said yes he replied, ‘Good, cos I’ve promised your cunt to my m8, I wanna watch him load you up! This guy knows I have a strict ‘No load refused’ policy and he has turned up with other guys before. I asked what the plan was and was told to just make my cunt available as told.

Apparently his m8 didn’t believe he could arrange a cunt for use on request. Sure enough 20 mins later I heard the door downstairs open. I was hooded for more anon use, cum loaded ass up in my jock and harness with the butt plug holding in the previous anon load. I heard the regular say, ‘Told ya!’, to his mate, then there was much rustling of clothes as they stripped off. I could hear the occasional slurping noise, I think they were kissing and sucking each other while I was perched there hooded, ass up. As they slurped away there were 2 sets of fingers feeling my wet cummy hole with the plug still in me. It was at this point I was totally whorred out. The regular told his m8, ‘Be my guest, he won’t mind’. The plug was pulled out and was replaced by a warm wet solid 7 inches.

No lube, no build up. Just a total strangers raw dick plowing into me at the request of one of my regulars. The guest started to use my hole in front of his m8. Steady, forceful thrusts with my ass cheeks pulled apart to show me taking this strangers dick. The stranger commented to my regular, ‘His cunt is real wet, he already loaded?’ When the regular replied, he’s usually loaded’. The visitor responded with some real hard pounding and groans of approval. I could hear the squelching sound of cum with every thrust as his balls bounced against my ass. I was turned on literally having no clue who’s pounding dick this was. Like a true slut I didn’t care, much hornier that way.

I was on all fours when my regular stood on the bed over me. I knew the regular guy was watching his m8s dick disappear inside me time and time again. His dick was covered in cum from my previous breeding and I was being creamed. What I didn’t know was my regular was being blown by the guy fucking me. I was only told afterwards that the sight of his m8s raw dick in me had him shooting into the visitors mouth in no time. I thought he’d wanked off over me. I felt hot spunk run down the crack of my ass. But no, he had spunked in his mouth watching me taking his m8s cummy cock.

His m8 then spat the cum load over his cock as he was pounding me and fucked the whole lot into me. This in turn had the stranger ready to shoot, so he bred me with his hot load to make it 3, in front of his m8 who watched me take this strangers load like the CUMPIG he knows I am. Wow!Fucking hot and New Year’s Eve was still hours away but I had the Hatrick in me and was now ready to relax, fully bred. I was tagged LOADED SLUT by the regular as they dressed and left. I later got a message from the regular that it had been planned and I was used just how they had discussed! Mmmmmm

How they left my loaded ass!

8298BA33-9381-48EB-BBE2-4A161B80084D.thumb.jpeg.334f99bd2eef3c387c9ba04552defa63.jpegF92AA6FA-9F8B-4C52-9DF8-26B00FE7D9BC.thumb.jpeg.a0934692fc4fff07f61f6f2a93077a67.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

Went over a friends apartment for game night on Monday to relax after the first work day post the holidays. We played some video games and talked shit until his girl went out to her friends house.  As soon as she was gonna I had his dick in the back of my throat. We wrestled on the living room floor taking turns and sucking each other off. He finally managed to pin me down and pushed his thick 9.5 inch black dick inside me. I let out a loud moan as he started to fuck me. After some times I rolled him over and started riding his dick feet on the ground dropping my ass on it balls deep every time. The doorbell rang and we both looked Ike’s towards the door behind us. I looked back down at him and continued to ride him. We were panting and moaning. The doorbell rang again. He said it was probably the pizza he ordered. I pulled off his dick and he went to answer the door. I chilled in the couch while he cracked the door open to take the pizza from the delivery guy. Once he closed it he threw the pizza on the table and came over lifted my legs on his shoulders and sunk his throbbing dick inside my hole again. After some time he pushed his dick inside me and began to cum. I felt his dick throb with every rope of cum he shot inside me. He chilled nude had some pizza and fucked two more times before his gf came back home after a few hours.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 4

393EF85A-141F-4734-9699-5B030EDCF4FC.thumb.jpeg.dd34a1c45e639e57a4c73948856ab631.jpegBuilders breed

This regular married builder asked if my cunt was free. He often stops by or escapes from site to empty his nutt into me. As requested I was ass up on the bed in my jock, harness and fully hooded for anon. He let himself in and grabbed the pen to leave his mark and proof of use, ‘SLAG CUMSLUT’ was written over my back and ass. I was then ordered to my knees to get his cock hard. In my mouth it doesn’t take long and he likes to push as deep as poss.

YeahHe asked if I already had a load in, unfortunately I hadn’t. He ordered me back on all fours and he slipped his solid wet dick into me. It slid straight in balls deep. My cunt is used purely for him to pleasure himself in. He worked himself up ready to unload then just released his hot load into me. He was parked balls deep while he flexed his dick to ensure I got everydrop. He pulled out and stuffed the butt plug back in and left. I was now ready for my next load! 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

For the last month or two I’ve been a regular at a Wednesday ‘happy hour’ 11am-1pm half priced entry at a city sauna.  It’s been a bit slow but usually fuck a couple of times.  This week was the first after New Year and was slower than usual so I was pleased to be cruised by a bear who pulled me into a room and had me fuck him. Quite a decent session but neither of us came before we took a break. While I couldn’t be sure, I had the impression that the guy, a European, did not speak much English. 

Actually bears aren’t really my type as I tend to prefer smooth guys, especially Asians. Also I’m versatile and while statistically I top about 50% more than I bottom, I actually prefer and crave to be fucked. However, there were so few guys around that when I saw this bear again I tried to engage him but he brushed past and walked away. Accordingly, I stood in a good spot in a dark room and waited. I was keeping an eye out for an Asian guy who had arrived and I’d seen walking nearby and who I’d expect to return. I was rewarded as the Asian guy came and stood nearby. Before  I made my move the bear came back and stood near me and started stroking me. He eventually manoeuvred me so I was standing fucking him. However, I kept eyeing the Asian guy and motioning towards him and he came closer. His cock was pretty hard and I disengaged from the bear and had the Asian guy fuck me. The three of us played around a bit and then the Asian guy disappeared. The bear went to the door of a room and pulled me inside, pushing another guy who was hanging around away. Then I saw the Asian guy already in the room. 

The action had already been better than usual but was about to be taken up a level. The Asian guy also seemed not to speak much English but it soon became clear that the bear and the Asian had agreed to set up a double penetration, something I’d been fantasising about doing for a while. The bear was clearly a bottom and did all the arranging, no words ever being spoken. I was cast as the ‘anchor’ top to be inserted first, presumably because I had the bigger cock, and the Asian was to enter last and do the thrusting. The bear clearly knew what he was doing and eventually, after some sucking and trying different positions, I was fully inserted and the Asian guy started pounding. It was by now too much for me as I’d already fucked a few times not knowing what was in store and I came in the bear’s ass - the second cock was such a turn on. Having slipped out, the bear sucked me semi-hard again and eventually I was back in place in a different position at the edge of the bed and the Asian guy thrusting in again.

After a while the bear was sated, he may have come, and left the room.  There was clearly some chemistry between the Asian and me. The final chapter then started. After lying together in recovery cuddle for a while I was fully hard and despite appearing to be a top the Asian obviously wanted to try my cock. My cock is quite thick at the base and I have found some Asians to have some trepidation in taking a cock bigger than they’re used to, especially as here being a top rather than truly versatile. Surprisingly he slipped a condom on me as none had been used before and he straddled me and slowly let it enter. He gasped each time he took the full girth. After a bit of that we got back to him fucking me, which he was more skilled at and, happily, all bareback. We did a good variety of positions and we both were fully satisfied. 

• Like 2

For a few days I'd been chatting with this cute late 20's black guy on the south side of chicago. Stats were nice, said 8" and he immediately sent me some pix that showed he had a thick one. Had reservations of going to his place, as he was looking to host, and we mostly chatted a couple days. Tuesday night my horniness got the better of me. I agreed to go to his place, and it's not in the best of neighborhoods. Fortunately found parking real quick, didn't see anyone concerning out on the street, but it was really not a good neighborhood. He came to the door to get me, and was cuter than his pics, about 5'8" average build, cropped hair. In his place we make out a bit and I grab his dick through his pants.

Oh my god! His cock feels huge!

When I drop to my knees I can barely get it in my mouth, he's not too long, no it's his girth! I have never seen a cock so thick. I know right away this is going to be a challenge. Some sense of self-doubt creeps into the back of my mind, nagging like that person you know who secretly is rooting you to fail. Shortly after I start sucking him, he moans and says comments that I knew what I was doing. My confidence boosted I made sure I was going to give him a great BJ in case I couldn't perform the rest of the evenings activities.

He told me he loves to munch on ass, and it wasn't long before he told me he wanted to eat my ass. I had gotten fucked earlier, rather unsuccessfully, and he commented on my hole having been played with (sadly no cum inside). That didn't deter him from giving me an excellent rim job. He tongue fucked me as well as some tops have actually fucked me. It was clear he knew what he was doing, both in terms of eating ass, and opening ass up for his club. 

When it came time for the fuck, he pulled the lube, I grabbed my poppers, and we both prepared for the upcoming pillaging of my hole. It was clear, from his head gently probing my hole, that he wasn't just going to shove in without preparation, something I was kind of prepared to scream into the pillow. No, he was very gentle pushing in a little, I'd clench and release (something that I feel opens me up faster) and he seemed to push a little more.

It hurt like hell no matter how gentle he was, but I never had to stop him. I remember having to scream (moan?) into the pillow on the sofa, after all I didn't need his neighbors to come see what was up. The entire time, he stayed rock hard. This guy was good with his monster dick. Eventually it felt like he got all the way in, and I asked if he was getting deep enough. He said 'yeah' and I felt a flush of accomplishment. He really wasn't moving much though, I'd squeeze, and he'd moan, he'd move very slowly in and very slowly out. We moved to another area of his living room and I was afraid it was going to be a re-start of trying to accommodate his  giant cock, but the change of venue went without a hitch. After we changed locations, he really started fucking me. His speed started to increase, he'd push me down, or pull me back up so we could kiss over my shoulder, all the while managing to stay rock hard and inside of me. 

I don't know how long we fucked in this position, but he had me flip over onto my back soon enough, and with my legs over his shoulders we had to find a new rhythm (popper and lube  refreshed of course.) It was hot seeing this stud stuffing me with his huge monster cock, clearly enjoying it. I think he was afraid I was going to push him off me, but I never did. This position didn't last too long, soon he wanted to move back to me doggy over his sofa. I didn't know how much more I was going to be able to take from him. It was really starting to hurt, I don't know how he stayed so hard, and had the stamina he had! I had nothing to worry about though, not long after we were back with me doggy he slowed up, and sounded like he was breathing heavy. He asked if I was ready for his load, and when I said yes, he started pumping again. Pounding my ass for a couple more minutes I feel him tense and start to grunt and moan, shooting his load in my ass. Everything just stops, he stays put a couple minutes and  very slowly pulls out.

We sit and chat a bit, I expressed how good he was at fucking with a dick like he had, and we both agreed we'd like a repeat. Out the door I went to head back home, very satisfied, but very barely able to walk. In the end,

I think his dick is now the biggest I've ever taken.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Staying with my brother at the minute. Yesterday evening we had a few beers and a joint but then he went to bed early cause he had work today. I stayed up drinking and smoking. 

Eventually got horny as fuck and hit up grindr. Got chatting to a lad that was close. He was fit. Told him I was horny for a load, and explained I couldn't host but there was a small private laneway beside the house that he could fuck me in. He said he was on his way. I lubed up and went outside. He found me leaned up against the way with trackies and boxers pull down. He slid in and few quick pumps loaded me and head off. 

I went back inside, still horny but it was late and not as many lads around. Eventually older bear messaged me. Normally wouldn't be my type but great cock pic and I was fucking horny. Told him the story he said sound. He asked did I take it raw and I gladly told him it's the only way and I already have a load in me. This definitely works him up. 

I go back outside to wait, with boxers down. Hear him walking up and then just his tongue burying into my hole. He gives me a proper fucking tongue fucking before sliding his cock in. Nice and thick, he starts pounding me and telling me what a fucking slut I am which really gets me going. He is soon loading me up. He tells me to suck his cock clean which I do. He asks do I want his piss. I am drunk and high at this stage so I agree. Then I jack off and cum while getting some stranger's piss all over my face. Best night in a long time. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 7

Took my second load of the new year. Was being my usual slutty fat chub load taking self when I got a text to be ass up for a dik. I complied and got rewarded with a good fuck from a skinny guy who breed my hole. Nice thik Latino dik. Was able to keep his cub in me most of the night. 

• Like 1

Decided for 2022 to masturbate as less as possible. Up to now it makes me so horny that my hookups are way more hot. Previous years I already jacked off 3 times when waking up to being my hornyness down. Today during lunchbreak got a text from a regular bottom who wanted a quick load down his throat and to piss all cum away afterwards. Went to his appartment but was sooo horny and hard right away that i couldn’t piss. He sucked me so good and he got rewarded with a mouth full of cum. Lunchbreak succeeded. 

• Like 1

I did have a really hard and horny night yesterday. I went to Magnum sauna for the regular Friday event, the dark and naked party. The crowd of naked guys (all types, mostly 20-50 years old) really turned me on. I can’t tell you how many guys I fucked and how many cocks were in me. One guy came after the other. I let it flow and enjoy cocks, mouthes and holes. It was crazy. The session ended around 1 am and only few guys stayed in the sauna. Before I went there, the guy texted me, who bred me during his nightshift in his workplace, in the locker room of a hospital. He wanted to repeat. So, when I left the sauna, I headed to the hospital. This time he brought me to the basement, into the toilet of the storage. He didn’t hesitate, pushed his cock in my mouth. It was throbbing and has grown up soon. Then he turned back pushed to the WC and shoved his dick. He fucked me careless, like a crazy. I was continuously moaning. He was getting faster and once he yelled and shot long and a big. It’s needless to say I let his jism absorb. It lasted 15 minutes and I was still horny. So, I went to the cruising bar. It was hot. Not a crowd but lots enough guys. What happened in the sauna, happened here again. I didn’t care the number or the role of guys, I just enjoyed the having sex. Countless cocks, mouthes and holes. My cock was continuously rockhard, which made bottoms eager for me fucking them. And tops, while they were fingering me, felt that my ass was full with cum which turned them on and pushed their cock in my sloppy hole. Many of them spit roasted me and I also was the one slice of broad in the sandwiches. The last 20 minutes was calm, I found a guy who didn’t want anything but mutual jerking, kissing and sniffing poppers. Usually I’m not into soft sex like this, but I was tired enough and the guy was really sexy. I enjoyed it. When the lights were on, the party ended and I headed home. Then a guy texted me. He was over a day long sex party but still eager to cocks. I visited him for an hour. He was totally bottom. After I fucked him hard he wanted more. My fist. So, I gave him a nice fist fuck. Then I really went home and fell into my bed.  

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Was at the pool yesterday swimming laps, wearing my speedo that shows off my round butt and large cock. The lane next to me was empty. I was warming up in my lane, looked over and saw a man swimming in the lane next to me.  Fuck,  this guy had it going on. Super muscular, hairy in all the right places, handsome beard, and his speedo filled out nicely in front. His cock had to have been huge. It was showing through his speedo as he glided through the water.  I kept checking him out every time we passed.  Once I was done, headed to hot tub to soothe muscles. He finished and joined me. I said ‘hey, good swim’ he replied , ‘yeah.’  We sat there for awhile. I could tell he was checking me out and I made sure he knew I was doing the same, following his eyes.  I told him I need to go shower off. Grab my stuff and head to locker room. Showers are in the back and  private.   Turn water on, waiting for hot to arrive, strip out of my Speedo, and start to stroke my cock thinking of him and his beautiful bulge, fantasizing how large it must be.  My cock immediately stiffens under the warm water.  I hear someone approaching the showers. Stop stroking. Turn my back to hide my boner.  I look back, it’s him. He’s entering the shower stall that’s around the corner from me, it’s at a diagonal with full view of each other. I turn to show my goods, closing my eyes and letting water run down my body.  I open eyes and look his direction and he’s doing the same and I can see his huge meaty cock in the flesh. He was huge, uncut, had a big set of balls to match.  He open his eyes and sees that I’m looking right at his cock.  I open my mouth, lick my lips, motion with my head to the direction of sauna.  I noticed the sauna was empty when I first walked in. Lights off make it a perfect spot to suck cock or fuck.  He gets the idea and walks that way, I follow. We enter sauna and I immediately drop to my knees to engulf his meaty cock down my throat. He stiffens to at least 9” and I throat him all the way down to the base. Im working him good and licking his foreskin and tasting his precum which was flowing really well.  Luckily I had cleaned out earlier that day and applied a nice amount of petroleum jelly to keep my ass soft and ready on demand. I turned around and presented my hole, grabbing onto the bench I lean back to press his cock up against my cock starved ass.  He asks if I’m clean, I say ‘yeah’, I did clean out after all.  He pushes forward and pops past my first ring. His girth was massive and my hole resisted and it hurt so much.  I held my breathe, pushed down and tried to open up.  After a minute my ass adjusted to his cock and he started to piston back and forth. I used my ass muscles to match his rhythm.   I could feel him hitting my second hole, but backing off from penetrating it.   That was until he finally was ready to nut…his breathing became heavy and his thrusts more intense…finally his cock began to spasm and throb inside me. He rammed it all the way past my second hole and pumped his sperm deep.  As soon as he came down from his orgasm, he pulled his cock from my hole. I clamped down to make sure to not spill any of his seed.  I turned around and cleaned him off. Love taste of cum and ass juice mixed.  He left to go finish showering.  I laid down on sauna bench to relax a bit, keeping my legs raised and ass up to let his seed flow deeper inside me.  After about 10 mins I leave sauna and he’s gone. I get dressed and leave.  Hope to see him there again.  Wasn’t expecting to get bred today, but sure glad I did with this sexy beefy stud. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

A blank profile messaged me a dick pic and just said 'come take my load'. I love it when tops treat me like a proper slut: if a top - any top - wants to breed me all he has to do is say. I don't need 15 minutes of 'how are you?', I don't need to see his face if he doesn't want to share, I don't need him to pretend to respect me. I don't need to be persuaded. I'm a cumdump and I know my place.

He had me go into a graveyard nearby. I could hear him walking behind me once I got in. Got to a dark corner and straight on my knees to suck him hard, then bent over for him to slide his cock in. He pounded a bit but it didn't take long for him to breed me. He was really thick so as he pulled out a few of the other loads in me started leaking out (I had four in my now-stretched pussy already before he added his). I cleaned the multiple loads off his cock then waited while he left. Never saw his face.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7