Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was at Midtowne Last week and met a hot older top in the maze. We went back to my room where he proceeded to slam fuck my hole and shoot a huge load in my neg ass. After he pulled out, he ate my ass and fed me his load, I sucked his cock clean. Afterwards I asked if he was poz or neg and he said "does it matter?" I said not at all, but prefer if you were POZ. He laughed and said "you never know". Totally HOT session

I fucked a huge muscledaddy martial artist last night who had been on my buddy list for several years. It was my first full fuck after my surgery on 1/25, and it reminded me of how out of shape I am, especially on 10mg off oxycodone. He was a great fuck. I gave him a nice deep load, but on the 2nd fuck we both gassed out before I could cum. Both of my knees cramped-out. Stupid opiates. I think it made him happy, even if it was only my 10% fuck. I'm glad I'm finally back in the gym after a month off as I need to return to full power.

Edited by Hotload84

Hanoi, Vietnam.

I love fucking South East Asian guys but, well, so far Hanoi just doesn't measure up. Sure as shit ain't Bangkok.

Last night I went to Hanoi's oldest bathhouse and although it was crowded--and I was the only white, so I had lots of attention--and there were so many hotties, there was hardly any action. The design of the place sucked; other than the sauna and steam room and cruising areas there was only one private room and a small dark room. But even so, the private room was mostly unused and the dark room didn't see much action. Still, I managed to swallow a few loads, but the guys all flirted ... and not much else. There seems to be some closeted attitude going on in Hanoi guys that they can't even leave behind at the door of the bathhouse.

I played with the most exquisite, tall, broad-shouldered, smooth-skinned ripped guy -- I couldn't stop rubbing his abs; I'm hard again just thinking about it -- but while he got rock hard and reciprocated with his hands, he wouldn't kiss, suck or let me anywhere near his hole. I sucked him off and even that seemed to be pushing his boundaries. And that was kinda standard for most of the guys. Lots of guys grabbed my dick and went "wow" (I'm not that big, but I think it was the biggest there last night) and ... then they just left it at that! Come on fellas, are you there to get some action or what?

I did get to swallow another load in the dark room and another (this one a short muscly guy with a very hot sin-trail of hair from his belly button southward) in the private room. But it took me probably 45 min to get the guy into the private room in the first place even though he was hanging onto me the whole time so as not to lose me to someone else. Go figure. Anyway, even when we got into it, he couldn't suck dick to save his life (what kind of gay guy can't suck cock? we all know what feels good) and wouldn't let me near his ass. I blew him -- quickly-- and moved on.

Got to taste another cock or two in the steam room but none of that led anywhere.

I wasted a long time trying to chat up (neither of us speak the same language) another beautiful specimen, unusually hairy for an Indochinese guy; sexy hairy forearms (in another world I could see myself getting fisted by them) and a heart-shaped thatch in the cleft between his pecs which to my eyes was begging to have globs of cum drying through it. Anyway, he was hot. He smiled and held my hand but wouldn't go further. I got a guy who spoke English to ask this hairy dude if he'd like to come back to my hotel with me but he smiled politely and shook his head. If my self-confidence had been low yesterday it would have been a killer. I'd've come home a depressed mess from all the rejection, but I'm pretty sure it's the city, not me.

All this beauty and no release was incredibly frustrating. I had a rock-hard woody most of the time and no relief not even a good short suck. Even to have been jerked off on to the tall guys abs would have done the job. As it was, the place closed at 11 (!) and I headed home unsatisfied. I turned on the iSight, logged into dudesnude webcam while I jerked off, fingered my hole and blew a HUGE load all over my keyboard. Such a waste. Could have been sprayed on some beautiful Hanoi guys ass, face or abs.

Tonight I guess I'll give the other bathhouse a try but my expectations aren't high.

About 2 hours ago. Married guy invited me over for nsa cum dump n go. How could I say no? Went over to his place and headed directly for the bedroom. His only rule was no kissing (?) but proceeded to suck my cock for about 5 minutes until I was good and hard. He then lubed up my cock and rode it for about 15 minutes until I flipped him on his stomach, put him in a headlock, and plowed his ass. When he started asking for my load I flipped him on his back, put his legs over my shoulders, and piston fucked him until I blasted a nice nut deep into his mancunt. Got dressed and left him with my seed in his hole. Think I was there for all of 35 minutes.

Hanoi update.

Even though I love this city, just don't come here for Asian BB sex. Go to Bangkok instead. The other bathhouse was only incrementally better. Less good looking crowd, but more places to play, but still this really constricted atmosphere.

I did get to fuck a beautifully tattooed guy, slight build, nice cock, quite thick (especially relative to the rest of him) and stunning oriental tattoos all up one side and another on his opposite pec. He insisted on a condom ARGH and then kept pushing me off because he couldn't take my cock. I persisted and eventually got a good rhythm going but after a while he couldn't handle it any more. I pulled out, pulled the condom off and pulled myself off and blew all over his cock, balls and ass. He looked beautiful, tattoos and my cum all over him.

I then got it on with another tattooed guy, this one Yakuza-gansta-looking. Thickset. He was the closest I came to getting fucked bare, he SOOO wanted to and he was pushing and rubbing it all around my hole but just couldn't let himself do it. When it became clear he was close and not going to fuck me I deep-throated him so at least I got one load.

I spent another hour trying with some of the other guys. One pretty young thing, I thought he was just 18, so pale and smooth and skin so tight, he was rubbing his hands all over me, jerking my dick and saying "you're so beautiful, you're so beautiful" over and over, yet, he wouldn't let my face near him. He pulled away when I tried to lick his neck and his nipples and got quite upset when I went to suck his cock! He even pushed me away when I spat on my fingers to moisten them to rub his cock-head. He had a bit of English so I asked him "what's the problem????" and he said "safety". I didn't understand so I asked him again and he explained that it was dangerous!!! Crazy. At that point I gave up and came home. I didn't even bother to shower before jumping on the moto.

Fear of having your cock sucked (not even doing the sucking!) is pretty odd when you think about. I think it reflects a huge lack of information about HIV. There might not even be a Viet language HIV information service (or it might be really out of date) nor gay support groups. The funny thing is though, that HIV medications are completely covered by the national health care here, so you'd be much better off being positive here than in the USA!!!! If you think about it, that might explain the lack or mis-information: the government keeps the HIV rates--and its medication expenses--down by keeping people afraid. Anyway that's all a bit much philosophising for this forum.

Suffice to say, once again I'm going to bed with my need for some good, versatile BB fucking unsatisfied, despite a plethora of beautiful men.

Took 2 loads last night, from a couple. One was an older ginger bear and one a young mexican bear. The cub seeded my ass first and then the ginger was able to easily slide into my cum coated hole, and add his load. Held the loads in all night.

BBRT hookup. Skinny guy, late 20s. Very submissive but inexperienced. He's never been fucked and I was not ready to spend a lot of time loosening him up and going slow. Plus, lately I really don't like a skinny ass. So I had him eat my ass out for a while and then suck on my nips while I trash talked to him. He was not a great cocksucker either, but he was pretty turned on by what was happening and I had to pay a lot of attention to keep him from jerking himself off before I wanted him to. First time I slapped him he looked stunned but I know he got off on it, so I kept it up, still verbally abusing him. Finally told him he could shoot with my dick in his mouth and he shot very fast. I came on his face and rubbed my load into his hair. There was a thank-you message waiting for me when I got home.

I went to the ABS this morning, walked into a booth and stuck my dick in the glory hole. Within moments someone was sucking me hard. he stopped sucking and turned around and I slid my dick into a nice moist wet ass! I started to pump when I realized my door would not lock when a guy opened and shut in in disgust. I just kept going for it. A guy started watching and came over and shoved his cock right into my ass. He quickly unloaded and left. I pulled out and went looking for more action. In another booth I started to get sucked and then fucked, eventually joining him in his booth and then leaving with him for his hotel room! He was a hot and had nice uncut cock which I could suck on for days. The next two hours were great: I dropped three loads into his ass and he loaded me up twice and shot one into my mouth! It was a good morning.

Edited by Hotload84

My lattest is from a hook up on BBRT and Adam4Adam who lived in Cathedral City. His partner was at some kind of glass or potery class while I was being fucked at his place. He had a pretty thick and big dick. Very nice big ass nipples, was older, hairy and was cut like the finest gems on the market. Loved his body and how I could see and feel every angle of his muscles, with my hands and my legs gripping his legs as he was fucking me. He told me he was going to shoot his load and made about 4 power thrusts as he was shooting. Then he kept his still erect cock and pumped my hole a little more after he emptied out, (me thinking) maybe he was trying to poz me up with his undetectable load (or so say). Like I fucking cared, I would go back even if he was trying to stealth me would make sure he rapes my hole with his daddy dong and dumps every bit of his seed. I loved his looks and loved him fucking me, would let him dump as many loads as he wants to.

Last night at RSC Troy. Took a young big cock, bent over naked while he just had his pants around his ankles and his shirt on. I felt like the pussy boy I am. He had been fucking a well used hole before me and it was awesome to lick the cum mixture off his dick before he impaled me and dumped his load. I held it in for a few hours. Love the squishy feeling. Pushed it out and ate it. What a nice dessert.

I went to the sauna in Mainz, Germany over the weekend for a bb party. I've been several times now so I know who the tops are. One of favorite tops fucked and bred me right in front of everybody. That let the others know that I was in heat and needed more cum. A bit later, I saw another of my breeders. He pounded my hole doggy style in one of the cabins (none of which have doors). He unloaded deep but was silent. Before I could get off my knees, another dude mounted me and dumped another load in me. I was starting to get that full feeling and could feel the loads in my gut. I was trying to stand up when yet another guy starts fucking me. They were running a fucking train on my ass! By this time, one of the previous breeders was hard again and mounted me. But I really had to take a break. I left that place full of baby batter. I already have plans to attend the March party. LOL. I travel over four hours to attend this party and it never disappoints.

took 2.5 this weekend, one from a guy on bbrt i had wanted to play with for awhile the 1/2 was from a guy i had down for a play weekend, he only shot on my ass but i tried pushing in what i could into me hole. sunday was still really horny so had a guy from bbrt com e over for a pump n dump