Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got tag-teamed through private gloryhole and took two great cocks with creamy loads. Guy 1 was from BBRT and was worried I couldn't take his dick, was huge in the pic. It was pretty damn big, but more long than thick and slid right in. Guy 2 is a regular bud, and his was the dick harder to take since it's so fat. Damn that felt good.

Meet up with this hot newbie from A4A. He's a total twink, smooth, versatile, teen and totally my type. He is mostly into other bi guys and says he plays safe.

Safe lasted about 1/2 a second after we finished 69 and I shoved my raw cock up his ass. Pumped him nice and long until I unloaded up that tight butt. He returned the favor by fucking my ass, but he clearly does not have a lot of experience.

We're already going to hookup again on Thursday at my place where he will get inseminated multiple times in this "safe only" ass. :grin:

Was in slut mode yesterday, So made a fuck date with a guy who has become a regular FB with a big mushroom dicked 8 incher, Met up with him & within 5 mins was bent over taking his fat cock raw in my ass. My ass was pretty tight as i had not been fucked in a while. He did not take any notice & pounded his fat cock balls deep until i felt him unload thick spunk in my hole. Damn that felt nice. After i left his place was still feeling slutty so headed over to the bookstore & decided to be a total slut face down ass up on the couch. Did not want to see who fucked me. Stayed in that position for over 2 hours getting constantly fingered fucked & spunked up. After that time i had taken in total 9 Loads in my now very wet cunt. A good start to the week. Might head over to the bookstore again today for another round.

Although I got bred Sunday night by a gorgeous guy, it had been a while since I had whored out- and tonight I was feeling super slutty. Not really wanting to go to the bathouse, I went on craigslist. Saw a post from a black guy with a nice dick to meet at The Eagle, and he wanted to breed. Since The Eagle is 3 blocks from my house, I dressed and went, a little stoned and very horny.

Got a beer and walked around, the place was almost empty. A black guy motioned me to the back and I followed, hoping it was the guy from the ad. Didnt talk, immediately went on my knees and sucked his big dick for a while. He moaned lowdly, which gathered a crowd. He pulled me up, turned me around, bent me over the pool table and fingered my hole a bit. I had lubed it at home so it was ready. He rammed his dick into my tigh hole, which hurt like hell but I loved it. Fucked me incredibly good, and began passing me around to the other guys in the crowd. Lost count of how many fucked me, my guess is around 6, and probably 5 loads. All within an hour.

The last guy that fucked me picked me up, layed me on the pool table with my legs over his shoulders and have me one incredible pounding before unloading a HUGE load in me.

Have already fingered my hole and tasted the mix, its awesome. It will remain in my hole till its absorbed. Good night after all, totally worth it.

...and tomorrow is underwear night at The Eagle...and it's supposed to be a good crowd. Maybe I'll check it out, hehehe...

Been over 3 months now since I got a nice load in my ass. Guy emailed me and wanted to know if we could connect, about midnight, and could not host. Did tell him I could sneak out though and we could go down the street by RR tracks behind a building there. He agreed and showed up. We walked down the block down there and I just stripped off my pajama bottoms I was wearing and he just dropped his jeans to his knees. I bent over and started sucking him which he loved and didn't take long and he shot a wad down my throat. Said he still wanted to fuck me, so we took about a 5 minute break. He is a hot young, early 20s?, thin mex. descent with a nice 7+" cock. Very nice and just took that few minutes to recharge good. Bent over and he rammed it home and pounded my ass really good and long hard thrusts and loaded me up good. Wanted to take a few minutes break and do me again, but I just had to get back before I was missed. Now waiting for next time as he usually doesn't show up for a couple or three months, dammit. Hoping next time to take until he is worn out. LOL Did I mention I am married and have to sneak out to get my ass filled? Hmm, hot times.

Last Thursday morning, just past midnight. I was in LV on vacation & a local Poz guy & I happened to chat one another up on BBRT. Although I am more of an Oral Bttm. & was looking to get my ass fucked, the guy asked me whether I'd be interested in fucking him off too; so I was not about to deny him that pleasure. I gave him my room number & the guy said allow him just a bit over a half hour to douche, shower, & get ready. I told him that also gives me enough time to shower & be prepared for his cock as well.

Forty mins. later, I get a knock on my hotel room door by the guy. Opening the door, we maintain direct eye contact with one another; I invite him in. No sooner after I close the door, he begins to caress my shoulders & chest (while still dressed) with his hands. I return the favor & take him into my room's bedroom area, where we continue to caress each others (still clothed) bodies before we move our lips close enough to the point we begin kissing & tonguing one another's mouths passionately. I felt his hand grasp unto the crotch area of my fully aroused, hard dick. He lifts up my t-shirt, feeling my chest & nipples. As I pull my t-shirt off, he does likewise with his shirt. I fondle his huge, hard-wired nipples to my pleasure; leaning down to tongue lick & suck on them one by one, loving their firmness. We work each others nipples & kiss a bit more until we both strip down buck naked.

This is the moment we got down to some serious & sexual, play. The guy firmly grasps & holds onto my hard cock with his hand, kneeling down & begins sucking my horny dick. So as not to have him get me overly aroused, I pull it out & motion him to sit down on my bed. I begin to suck on his dick, tongue licking his piss slit (a favorite habit I happen to enjoy) & around the base of his cockhead. We then get comfortable in bed & continue having oral & passionate sex with one another for about 15-20 minutes straight, nonstop.

I told the guy I had lube on the night table & asked if he wanted to fuck. I had this feeling with him being Poz that perhaps he wasn't going to advance to that stage unless I brought up the (anal) subject. He put some lube onto his raw dick & fingered some inside my ass cunt, massaging it as deep inside he could go. He asks me to mount on all fours on my bed, where he begins to gradually insert his bare dick to loosen me up some before he went in deep. He then began to fuck my ass as I enjoyed the great sensation of having his dick penetrate deep inside of me. A few minutes later, he asks if I would fuck him & I said sure. I lube my raw dick & his hole & begin working mine into his arse to fuck. I proceed for a number of minutes before pulling out. He said he wanted to watch me jack myself off & have me shoot my load of cum all over his chest. I kept stroking myself to a point whereas I was feeling this wonderful sensation build up inside me. Before I knew it, my cock began shooting multiple cum loads up into the air as my creamy jizz shots alternately landed everywhere over his pecs & belly region. He ran his fingers to spread my creamy, white manhood all over his torso. He then leans down to place his mouth over my cock to suck up whatever remaining juices it had. He then instructs me to lie down at the edge of my bed on my back faceup, with my ankles spread like an eagle over his shoulders. He fucks me some more before he pulls his cock out to viciously stroke it with his hand. It took him a few minutes before he was able to cum; but once ready, he shot his load on the outside of my arse hole. Next thing I knew, he inserts his raw, wet dick deep into my ass & massages my insides with his cock. He pulls out & next I feel him rubbing his cockhead over his cum (he shot outside my ass) before he once again reinserts his cream-covered dick back into my ass to massage me with. While the majority of my sexual partners normally bare fuck & penetrate my ass to orgasm, it felt nice (for a change) to have a guy cum outside my ass cunt, then rub his cockhead through his cum, & having him place his wet dick deep inside my bottom for some good intermittent, ass fucking, cum massage rewards.

Once we were through having sex, I invited him to shower so he could get himself all cleaned up afterwards. He thanked me for the offer, but replied he could do a quick, basic wash up at the sink basin & use a hand towel to dry himself with. He got dressed & although I was still naked, we both embraced one another & kissed a bit more before he left. I then jumped in to take me a quick body shower before heading off to bed; leaving every trace of his Poz, cummy juices remaining inside my raw ass for me to relish.

Just back from an afternoon "Scruff" hookup We have chatted the last couple days a VERY CUTE 32yo just arrived to Lauderdale from Atlanta. He is a MAJOR PIG "BOY" TOP...gorgeous 7.5 cut cock, lean fuzzy body... He deposit a HUGE load then worked it in while I shot.... Hope to get a repeat....Oh he took a short video

Very horny night tonight. Wednesday nights are normally gym nights, but I told my gym buddy that instead of the gym we were going to a fuck party that was hosted by a guy on bbrt. Party was 8pm at a private house. We were told to park in the pub car park across the road, so as we were slightly early we went in for a pint. Several guys were milling round the same car park and it was obvious they were all going to the same place.

My mate and I walked up to the house and bumped in to two horny guys. The four of us went in together. Host opened the door in his jock.

When we got inside the party was already in full swing. 12 horny fuckers all in the bedroom of the house. We stripped, and mate got straight down on all fours and sucked cock. I had a hot guy suck me and soon my friend and I were kissing.

wow. What a night. There was none of the usual awkwardness - everyone was straight on cock and fucking like crazy. Really nice older guy with a 10" cock immediately caught my attention. "No way I'm talking that until I've been opened up a bit" I said, but the guy was such a good top I was able to take it after just a few minutes of rimming.

During a break, I was fucking my gym bud in the corridor outside the bedroom and we heard an almighty crash. Sexy skinhead guy in the bedroom had managed to break the fucking bed as he was ramming some guy with his piston dick.

With the bed broken, the only option was for me to lie flat on my back on the floor and take piston dick on my ass. He shot a massive load in my ass whilst the host came in my throat. My mate felched the cum from my ass and in the blink of an eye another horny top took over and dumped another load in me. I am such a total slut.

Took another load from the "total bottom" - 25 yr old surfer type in a dirty jockstrap. He wasn't big, but boy he knew exactly what to do with it.

Time came to go home and I still hadn't cum. 3 loads in my ass and one down my throat; mate and I drove back to the city, and went for a drink in the bar. He insisted I went back to his apartment, where he produced a huge black dildo and shoved it up me. I blew a massive load up his ass, and now I'm back home; spent, and amazed it was such a slutty, horny night.

It's "Scandi season" here, which means the gay resorts and hotels are filled with guys from Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Most of them all here for sex and alcohol (drinks here cost about ten times less than at home). On a bear site I had checked who would be visiting and fell in lust with a Swedish guy. Real viking: blond, big, hairy, big dick, top, handsome. I had let him know I liked his profile and pictures. Yesterday I received a message from him if I wanted to meet for a drink. Sure. Went to the agreed bar and we had a few drinks, talked and had a good time. Really liked him. At 1am he suggested we go to his hotel (just across the street) for a nightcap. He said he shared a room with a buddy, but knowing him that guy would be partying in one of the other bars until the early hours. Nope. We walked into his room to see two guys fucking like bunnies. We turned around but his friend motioned us in. Said to not mind them. In short: Viking fucked the hell out of me on his bed while the two other guys were still at it. After that his buddy took a shot at my ass as well after his trick had left, who left winking at me. Buddy wasn't as big as Viking, but thicker and my ass was ridden in well, so no problem taking it. Viking was watching. Hot session. We drank a few whiskeys and talked afterwards. Hopefully another date soon while they are still here. Fuck, those Scandinavians are hot!