Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I go to a local bathhouse and follow my usual routine...getting a room, get right to the point and off to the dark room I go. I come back to my room about 3 1/2 hours later and I get more spun and head out for more action. I come back to my room about an hour later and the dude across from me is lying on his bed on his computer. I say hi and go into my room. About 30 minutes later, knock at my door. I open it up and its rhe dude. He says "come over to my room...my shift is up and I want to give you my load." With that, I grab my towel and follow him. I didnt even look at his dick when I said yes, but man...it was beer can thick and looked amazing in his jock. I got on my knees and starting sucking. About 4 minutes later, he told me to get at the edge of the bed and then he started to fuck me. About 2 minutes of that he told me to get on my back and that fucker pounded me like a jack rabbit and blew a huge wad deep inside my hole. We exchanged names and as I was walking out, a dude who sucked me off earlier just smiled at me as I went across the hall and into my room, Hell ya.

Last night. Bred a couple who invited me over for 3some. Bred the vers bf first - he had a nice little pussy that milked the baby batter out of my cock - then fucked the bttm bf and plowed his loose pussy till I sprayed my DNA into the gut of his cunt. Just what I needed.

Last night. Bred a couple who invited me over for 3some. Bred the vers bf first - he had a nice little pussy that milked the baby batter out of my cock - then fucked the bttm bf and plowed his loose pussy till I sprayed my DNA into the gut of his cunt. Just what I needed.

Fuck, that's hot.

I mostly top and strongly prefer that feeling, but i got filled by two good raw tops Friday night. My first bb loads in a long, long time.

First went to a guy's house 10 minutes away. Met him online on a4a -- nice shape, shorter and stockier than me. He didn't list his hiv status and wouldn't tell me when i asked, so he agreed to use a condom at my request. I get there, he says hello, leads me up the stairs, says nothing, firmly pushes me onto the bed and pulls off my jeans and shoes. Within about 15 seconds he's spitting on his dick and shoving it in firmly while our eyes are locked. He never says a word the whole time. I get rock hard as he's pounding my ass, and 2 minutes later he leans down and whispers "I'm gonna fill you up." Before i say anything he's thrusting 4-5 times and shooting deep. He finishes, gets up and gets dressed quickly, and I can tell he's ready for me to go. I put on my pants and shoes, he walks me to the door, pats my shoulder and says goodbye.

After that i'm feeling a little pissed because he didn't play safe as I'd asked, but also turned on because he was an amazing top. As I leave his place, a casual friend of mine -- early 50s, handsome, says he's undetectable but not on meds -- texts me and says he's had a bad day at work and wants to hang out and watch tv. He and I have fooled around a few times, but we always stop short of sex because he says he doesn't want to put me at risk. So I drive 15 minutes to his place, walk in and make small talk, then start kissing furiously. He leads me to his bed, clothes come off, and he puts me on my back, lubes up and slides inside me raw. I'm shocked but so turned on, and I assume he'll probably pull out at the end and shoot on my chest. He flips me over on my side for a while, then onto my stomach. I'd been on my stomach for about 15 seconds when he starts moaning and thrusting harder, and suddenly I feel the warmth of him shooting his load inside me in several waves. He kisses the back of my neck and tells me that I'm the first guy he has topped bb in a year, but says i was worth the wait.

Before i got home that night, both guys texted me and said they want to breed me again soon.

Was woken up early this morning to my bf shoving his raw cock into my ass. Hurt like hell but had no choice but to let him use me. Pounded me for a few minutes then shot his load in deep. Fell back to sleep with his cock still shoved up my hole.

Took two loads last night. A married FB that has been doing me for years wanted to fuck. And although he uses a condom he likes my hole already fucked, cummy and opened up some. So I found a random guy online to fuck me and deposit his jizz. Then married guy came over, it's usually the same routine, he comes in opens up his jeans while I strip naked, I suck him some. And this guy has a really hot body and is really cute, but he always keeps his clothes on while he fucks me. Last night was no different. We both take a couple hits off the poppers and he slides in and pounds me for a few minutes, then he cums. Although he uses a rubber he always leaves it behind. And last night like usual, after he leaves I lay back and pour his load from the rubber into my hole. and lick the inside of the rubber clean. When I was partnered a few years ago he would come by late at night and fuck me outside after my partner had gone to sleep.

just get fucked by a a4a guy that i hit up nice cock and said he had a load to drop, met at shop rite and drove to a look out and sterted to feel him up and drop my pants and started to suck him hard, he was rock hard and i toke a hit of poppers and turned around and bent over the hood of my car and he slamed in and pounded hard for 15 mins and then pushed in hard and loaded my ass big time. wish i had more time to get more but its to cold to wait for more.

Was at hawks in Portland on Tuesday, laying in the sling in fetish gear. This guy comes and starts fucking me with a condom, asks if I want it bare, and I just nodded yes because I had a gas mask on, and was hitting the poppers like it was going out of style. He fucks me until I cum. In the showers a little later, I notice the large biohazard tattoo on his back. Yikes!

hooked up with a guy I had first hooked up only once a couple of years ago. He's the only guy I've ever fucked raw. We recently reconnected via email. I was really horny and we were finally able to set something up. I head over to his place. He gives me some great head and then bends over for my hard cock. I fuck him doggy the entire time until I unleash my load inside him.

Was feeling horny yesterday afternoon so i headed over to the bookstore but there was little happening in there, Decided to hit a club that i knew was open in the afternoons with underwear party going on. I took a drink at the bar & headed upstairs & slipped in to the sling. Got bred 3 times & twice by the same guy who came back for sloppy seconds.