Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Played last night with this newbie from A4A. Kind of chubby 18yo freshman who is into older guys. Ended up fucking three loads into his fat ass even though he is a "safe only" kind of guy. Unfortunately, he seems to think that being bred by me now means we're going to have a relationship. Not going to happen. He can go harass someone else. I got what I wanted from him, and I told him ahead of time it was a no strings hookup. I would love to have him as a fuck bud, his ass is amazing, but I do not want or need some clingy guy wanting me to be his boyfriend.

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Los Angeles. Decided to spend some quality time working on my all over tan in the backyard next to pool. I always like to lie around naked so the neighbors can see me. I especially like it when the dad watches me. Gets me nice and hard. But yesterday it was the older son watching me from his 2nd floor bedroom. Needless to say, I started stroking and fingering my hole. I could see him looking thru the window as a stroked my cock and shot my load all over my chest. I hate wasting a nice fresh load of jizz, so I scooped up my yummy load and ate it. Bet the neighbor was stroking the whole time. Maybe next time he will show off and feed me his load.

Warm if not hot here,horny so drove up to a sea front cottage..toilet..that is known to be good for cock. Walked in in just shorts two guys at urinals. Stood in middle dropping shorts to show ass and out corner of eye saw 2 stiff meaty cocks being stroked so got hard. Kissed both and one sucked my tits & fingered me grinning as it was obvious i'd been fucked! Sucked both & pulled shorts off threw into cubicle. Sucked on and felt the other rim me then push his meat into me bare. "yeah fuck the bitch she likes it" said one i was sucking as strong hands gripped my shoulders as he rammed it in. I moaned my encouragement through mouth ful of cock. By this time 2 others appeared stood wanking watching. Guy roared as he came deep in me and withdrew almost immediately guy i was sucking said "on hands & knees bitch my turn & rammed in. In end i had 6 loads & a mates told me i'm written about in there as a wild whore! :)

Hooked up with a white top from a4a. Nice 8 inches and low hanging balls. I got him nice and wet before he turned me over and opened me up with his fingers. He was thoughtful enough to enter slowly, but I opened up easily for him and I guess he took that as a sign to fuck the shit out of me. Loved to pull his entire dick out and slam it back in. We changed positions a lot - he had me on my shoulders and ass in the air while he stood over me and corkscrewed his cock in, and a few minutes later I was getting fucked against the wall. He came while pounding me doggy, though not before taking a few photos and vids of his thick white cock sliding in an out of my Asian hole.

• Upvote 2

i had been on vacation with the family for the past 2 weeks and i was horny as hell. when i got back home my 20 year old straight army boy texted me and needed my mouth. i met him at a parking lot near midnight and i sucked that sweet load out of his dick. two days later i was still horny so i texted a guy i hadnt been with for a while and made plans for him to com by at 10am. then i texted my other guy i hook up with. i have never seen him, he always has me wear a blindfold. i was going to go to his work at 4pm and then i made plans for another guy i suck off to stop by my house at 7pm. so at 10 my first load came to my house his name is pete and has a fat 7 incher. he fucked my ass and dumped his big load up my hole. i walked around my house with his wet load in me feeling real good. then around 4 adam emails me saying his boss is still at the office and to wait further instructions. adam has a about a 9 inch dick with a curve. usually when i go over to his office he pisses in my mouth, spits on my face and holds my head in place when i deep throat him. he finally gives me the ok to head on over. i get to his work, and knocked at the back door with my eyes closed. once he opens the door i put the blindfold on. he leads me around to his cubicle where i get down on my knees. poppers in my left hand i go to work. i suck that dick and then deep throat it. he cums down my throat but then tells me to wait. i take that as he wants me to suck on his dick again. adam is one of those guys that can come around three times in a row. i suck his dick again and then he shoots down my throat again. i leave with now three loads in me. 7 pm comes around and my Jay is on his way over. Jay is bi with a girlfriend. i suck his dick and eat his ass. he comes down my throat and i continue to suck his dick. I am so lucky that Jay is like Adam and can come about 3 times in a row. i suck Jay two more times and by the end of the night i have had 6 loads of cum in me. true story

6/12/14 - load #1 - I was chatting with a FB on A4A about a mutual FB -confused yet? hope not. I think the mutual FB is undetectable and told my FB about it - see he just took a load from him earlier this week. We, me and my FB are negative or most likely negative. He got turned on and I asked him if he wanted to put a load in me - resounding yes! I went round and he bred me good. Load #2 - A different FB with a bbc came round and ate me ass for 15 min and then fucked me deep and bred me.

Last night at the bar, a cum slut who cruises the bar all the time was out side and offering his hole. No one had tapped him yet, so I slid in and pounded a 3 day load into him. I passed his ass off to another guy who was watching and told him (the Top) to give the cum slut another load as the slut cleaned my dick. Before I left the scene, 5 guys had given the slut a load each.

After my first fuck at the resort yesterday I ended up breeding another guy twice. Before I took him in the play room to fuck him I was fucking him in the pool. I have to say I fucked about 5 guys in that pool in less than a year. I am in love with this place.

Met up with a friend a few nights ago. Was only going to swap head and chit chat/watch tv. Well to my surprise my friend was ok with topping and fucked a total of two thick loads in my ass. I was mostly shocked as in the past he's been for the most part a bottom and always required condom usage. He fucked me once in his shower then once on his bed before I left. Had his load in me on the drive back to my place (2 hours away). Hoping for a repeat for TCPride.

Driving home to Montana from Denver, I have been talking to a man in Laramie WY on manhunt for a while, well, I stopped in to see him. Started off sucking him off, got him ready and he fucked me hard till he came. Then through out the night, he fucked me when he wanted to, 3 more times. this was a week ago.

Fuck. A few nights ago had a neg top breed me. He humped the hell out of my ass and I was also close to virgin tight. Hole tightened up recently for some reason, it was hard to open up for him. He hadn't fucked in a while too so I got a giant load.

And last night. Well damn. A leather top brings me into his place and his playroom. Barely there I'm stripped naked and taking his raw cock up me and he pisses up my hole. I go to the toilet to release the piss and while I'm releasing it his cock's right in front of me so I suck him while I'm pissing out my ass. He chokes me a little, slaps me, and throws me around like a rag doll. Then he secures my wrists (wasn't too thrilled with that) and fucks me and I have no choice but to take it. He untied me and pissed on my back, ass, crotch, and I was even pissing everywhere. He fucked me again and pissed up my ass. He really got me in a strong hold too and I nearly fell out while his hands where around my throat. I fall over and he shoves his raw dick in me and takes my ass. He breds me finally. I couldn't believe how much I took from him even though I was a bit scared. Haven't done a leather situation in..almost years.

If I wasn't as scared we probably would have done more. But I also was pretty tight too.

Today after working my ass off all day I finally got a chance to play. Top I haven't seen in a while was more than happy to see me. He likes me to have loads up my ass before I see him. He had a fucking syringe of two viles of his poz cum. I bent over and he shoved both syringes of his poz cum up my ass. It was a little cold but it felt fucking hot being filled up like that. New experience definitely. Once I had his two giant loads inserted in me he put me on the bed and shoved his fat raw dick in me. Took a while to adjust but I took it. He bred me 5 times consecutively and I came too. I probably could have done more but i was pretty beat from work. But those cum injections were incredible. I had so much cum in my ass after he was done and my hole isn't as tight anymore :D

• Upvote 1

A guy I have been intermittently chatting with for over a year finally invited me over last night. The scenario was he was going to bottom for 4-5 tops he had also invited over. I got there first because I was eager to drop a multi-day load. He was drop dead hot. Military, muscled ginger. We made out, he went to the shower to clean up and douche while he waited for the others. When he got done, the others hadn't arrived so we just got into it. As we were sixty-nining... him blowing my hard cock, me rimming his sweet smooth ginger hole... the other two showed up. One was balding and out of shape, the other was an older, kind of snooty guy who wouldn't make eye contact with anybody. One of them had bad breath. I was definitely the pick of that litter.

I got to go first. We shared poppers. He rode me for a while, then he let one of the others plow him missionary. Then I did him missionary and gave him my load. The other two finished. We took turns in the shower. He and I made out again as I was leaving. I would love to have an extended one-on-one with his sweet ginger ass sometime.