Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just took a load from a hot older latino. He ate out my ass while I sucked his cock. Once we were both lubed up with spit, he pulled me to the side of the bed and then slid his 8.5 dick in my hole. Fucked me hard, teasing my hole and slaming deep. After 20 mins or so I felt his breathing change and he asked me if I wanted his poz cum. I begged him for it and his pace increased. He growled as he unloadrd in me, cum running down his balls. I came so hard, without even touching myself, streaks of cum staining the sheets.

• Upvote 6

Fuck, what a Saturday night.  My regular HIV+ (gone off meds) fuck buddy came around towards midnight.  He fucked me almost stupid, and dumped his toxic juice deep inside me.  He's not really into fisting, but I asked him if he would oblige.  OMG, I had the deepest fisting I have EVER had in my life.  Fuck, it was amazing.  From the outside, I touched his fingers as he went deeper and deeper into my body.  He almost made it to the elbow.  Next time, we're going to go for the elbow inside me, too.  I have never felt sensations like that before.  I felt like my entire soul was being filled by his arm.  His dick is big enough, but having that forearm pushing the cum deeper into me, was more than I can describe.  I bled a bit, so his poz seed is definitely in my system yet again.  I'm quite tender today, but need more of the same - fucker is visiting his brother today and tomorrow, otherwise he would come and service me again this evening.  Can't wait for the next time.  Fuck, fuck, fuck it was hot.

• Upvote 5

This past Wednesday I met up with an old friend in philly for drinks. We went to iCandy and talked about old times in DC as well as his current relationship. My friend and his BF have an open relationship especially when one or both are out of town. After a few drinks and some making out. We went to a hotel to fuck. My friend pounded my ass so well. It was refreshing to come out of sex dripping in sweat and filled with cum.

• Upvote 2

Alright just getting in from an extremely active day and I want to talk about it before I forget. This may get long and there may be too many personal details- forgive me. I just like remembering details...

I woke up early this morning for a Pilates class- it was interesting. I was the only man, and it wasn't very challenging. However, it always feels good to start the morning with exercise. Don't get me wrong, I didn't do everything perfectly and I certainly faced challenges. Later that afternoon, I had an appointment for a Crossfit class. It was cool- my instructor was a stud. The whole set up and the exercises were all, the only word that comes to my head is manly. We did all kinds of stuff using our body weight and it reminded me of football conditioning. It was super hard, and I think it was only 45 minutes! I also got a good call from my lawyer regarding a class-action lawsuit against an extremely famous, private club I used to work for. $$$$ just when I need it! After class I came home, cooked a steak and took a nap. I couldn't sleep too long cause I had Ariel silk class at 430. I can't wait till I get good at it. Tonight I had planned to complete the evening with a pole dancing class, but I have pole class tomorrow afternoon as well- so I figured it may have made more sense to relax and goto the spa. I live in LA where it's common to be obsessed with health & fitness. It may sound like a lot, or annoying or like I'm bragging but it's just a day in the life of a sex worker.

I often find that when I'm having sex, I focus a lot of my attention on the physical feelings of being inside them or even just on the persuasion. Usually this involves kissing, but to be honest, not everyone is a good kisser. I hate to admit it- but it's true. I don't understand how, or why- it's not that hard... But some guys just don't seem to get it. Anyway I'll get to that in a bit, but let's talk about what happened at the spa.

As usual, plenty of healthy muscular & strong naked men relaxing. I had a boner the whole time! It was fun, lately I've rediscovered the joys of masturbation- I feel like a kid again! I can edge for hours... So I thought that at the spa tonight I would keep it simple, just show off for the guys.

My first memorable experience was in the clay sauna. I was in there with 4 or 5 other guys. There was one boy laying down and leaning against the wall who was hard from the first moment I got in. He has big green eyes, thick dark wavy black hair and a decent cock. His pubes were trimmed, but nothing else was. He had to be about 22. At most 26, but it's hard to say. He was extremely quiet, but had no problem

Showing off his hard cock. His body was strong and defined with a dark black treasure trail and a strong round furry ass (MY FAVORITE!)

Simply put, gave two, took two.  Hooked up with a Grindr friend last evening; kinky college kid who got to try out mu new cuffs and collars and restraints.  He must have loved it since he sucked me like never before and shot one massive load all over himself before I dropped a weeks worth of cum in his hole.  Then I shoved the butt plug he had with him back in so my load would not go anywhere.

Today, I hooked up with a BBRT friend.  Some mutual foreplay, then he sucked me and rode my cock hard.  I had to flip him over in order to deliver the goods.  I then leaned down and told him I wanted his load in my hole.  He willingly and eagerly obliged as he lubed up his cock and my very tight hole and proceeded to make me beg for his seed (poz).  I had not been fucked in a long while, but it sure felt good.  I was so tight he told me he came twice.  As I sit an type this his load is marinating in my hole yet!

Ft. Lauderdale - Saturday 7 Feb 15 -- I had rented a really nasty hotel room at a hotel on Sunrise Blvd to whore out a pretty hot 27 yr old smooth bodied boy.  A party ad was posted on BBRT and had like 47 guys on the list.  When the boy arrived he asked to go into the bathroom.  I had fucked him the week prior because I will NEVER whore out a dude I've never fucked.  So I felt pretty good he was going to be a good whore.  While he was in the bathroom the first tops rolled in.  Two dudes came to the room within 5 minutes of each other.  When the boy came out he immediately got on the bed and starting sucking cocks.  I was too busy sending emails and texts to watch.  While they were getting going a 3rd top knocked and was let into the room.  The boy was getting fucked not long after guy #3 arrived.  I heard a dude blast a load into the boy and then another dude slipped in his hole right away.  That 2nd dude also blew a load in his ass.  While the 3rd guy was fucking him dude #2 came over to me and whispered that the bottom was "messy."  FUCK FUCK FUCK

After Guy #3 was done I watched him go rinse his cock off, pretty sure Guy #2 was telling the truth.  I discretely told the bottom what I had been told and he jumped up and went to the shower.  Of course, while he was in there, more tops showed up.  I knew this was about to be a train wreck.  I'll save the details, but I immediately sent out a party cancellation email.  Still, two days after the party there are tops livid at me on BBRT.  (Like it's my fault, but whatever).

I was so disgusted I sent the whore away and I hopped in my car and went hunting for a slut to breed.  Apparently while I was gone several tops had came to the hotel and found the door locked.  If you're one of those guys, I apologize that I hosted a bottom that doesn't know how to clean his hole out.  My shitty day was about to get shittier.  A cumdump was being whored out in Plantation at a nice hotel.  I drove the 20 minutes out there to dump my load.  When I arrived I got a text from the "host" saying the bottom was late.  No biggie, I sat at the hotel bar and watched my basketball team play.  They lost.  Bad day not getting better.  I waited literally 90 minutes and this cumdump never showed up.  So I left, madder than ever.

Went back to the hotel and prepped myself for CumUnion.  Surely I'd get lucky there.  It was chilly that night (by Ft. Lauderdale standards) and since this party has a great outdoor play space, cooler weather affects the attendance.  Unlike the one 2 weeks prior, this one was poorly attended.  There were no young bottoms.  I had my raw cock in 3 or 4 asses but never came.  I left cause it was lame.  I had heard about some BlackOut Party at the Club Ft. Lauderdale so I went there.  There was a line of guys literally 20 deep waiting to get in.  So I waited… and waited….. and waited.   When I got my locker the cumdump from the Plantation hotel that never showed up hit me up via text and said "Are you at the bath?"  I said "Yes" and he said "Come to the dark area, 2nd door on the left, I'll be bent over in a jockstrap.  Put your hands on my right ass cheek so I know it's you."  I had never been to this party so it was a bit overwhelming back in the dark space.  It was packed.  My eyes weren't adjusted at all and the 2nd room on the left was vacant.  So I walked around, slid in a few asses, but once again, never came.  I never found cumdump, I think he's fake.  So I was pretty fed-up and decided to leave and lick my wounds.

When I got in my car a hottie on BBRT hit me up saying he wanted a load or two.  One email, two text messages later, I was at his apartment.  He was ass up, face down and his hole was GORGEOUS.  It was after midnight so technically my shitty day was over and this was a new day.  I ate that hole as best I could.  I played with it, kissed it, licked it, fingered it, fucked it, came in it, fucked it again, and ate it some more.  That hole was incredible and the boy it belonged to was cute as hell.

So I left to go back to my sleazy motel.  I was terrified to sleep there so I was going to pack my bag, shower, and drive to West Palm Beach to a place I know has a recliner I could sleep in for the night.  But being a whore, I texted the bottom telling him I'd like to do it again sometime.  He said "Definitely."  I asked if he knew any late night (it was 3am) restaurants besides Denny's and IHOP.  He suggested a few.  I offered to buy his meal if he joined.  An hour later we were eating.  Hopefully I found a reliable fuckbuddy!  I wanna nut that hole again soon!

Been a little over a week since I posted. Had a guy over Thursday to suck off. He kept asking if I smoked, kept saying no but he kept asking. I was like if you wanna, go ahead it doesn't bother me. He pulled out a fatty and smoked it all up while I was sucking him dry. The smell turned me on even more, started tounging his ass and swallowed his load. He came back two hours later for more, and sucked him dry again. WIsh he would contact me again. Had a guy from out of town but worked in town over Friday night. Skinny dick, fat head, loved it. He shot his load all over my face. Mmmm Was gone over the weekend so no fun. Did just have a regular leave about 5 minutes ago. He acted like this was his first time here, I know better. He has almost 8 inches to suck and lick on, delicious. Sucked for a bit, then went to his balls, didn't do that the first time he was here. Could tell he loved it with his moaning. He kept asking if I swallowed, just like before, I said yes, and he squirted his seeding down my throat. I wanted to keep sucking it was still hard, but knew he wanted to get out quick, so I let him go, as he walked out I got another "that was great" comment, just like the first time. :)

i had a hot daddy come to my house, he was very lean he had a cutoff shirt and was wearing a speedo under his jeans which hardly contained his 8 in cock and was wearing flipflops.

He had his nails painted and he said he liked my toes and painted mine. lol

Then we went into the bathroom and my daddy told me to get in the shower and he told me bend over and shaved my butt.

when we were done shaving he started rimming my asshole and i spread for him so he could makeout with my ass

and then i got on my knees and sucked his cock, he fucked me in the shower till the water went cold and then we went to the bedroom. he wanted to 69 so he layed me on top and i sucked him off and he alternated between sucking my cock and ass which felt amazing while giving him oral ;]

he then flipped me over and had me give him a footjob which turned me on to do lol, then he told me to get on my belly and spread my cheeks and as soon as i did he gave me poppers and laid on me, and when he did his slick hard cock slide right into me.

He pinned my arms and legs with his and put his full weight on me and started thrusting so hard and fast it made me buck against him and then he made me cum analy.

We kept going for about 10 minutes and he started biting my neck and went as deep as he could and i got the biggest load ive ever had it shot into me and filled me up and it started to leak out of my butt but my top kept his cock inside and kept pumping. Then when he was done he put his full weight on me again and he laid on top of me with his cock still in me for a while and then squeezed my ass together pulled out real fast and started fingering the cum out and rubbing his dick on my asshole. it was fun ;p

Edited by rxr069
  • Upvote 1

West Palm Beach - Late last night a boy on CL posted an ad that he was gonna take loads at a bookstore in the area.  I replied and requested an invite.  He obliged.  So today he texted me that he was going to the bookstore an hour earlier than when he originally said.  Usually no biggie but I live like 45 minutes away.  So I was late.  That, however, was excellent because when I finally found him bent over in a booth he had a cummy hole.  This boy was sexy!!  Late 20's, thin, sweet ass and bent over.  Would else could I ask for?

I pulled my pants down enough to expose my cock and worked it til it got hard.  That didn't take very long.  By this time a few dudes had gathered to watch me breed the boy.  My cock slid right into him and I could tell he'd been fucked cause it was sloppy and soft. Just 90 seconds into the session the boy asked me if I was going to cum soon.  Well, now that you ask, I'll do my best!  I shot a nice load in his hole and he pulled off my cock and wiped up.  I was still throbbing while I was wiping my cock clean.  We pulled up our pants and jetted out.  Never saw him again.

Another CL dude wanted a load down in Deerfield Beach so I hopped in my car and prepared to cum again.  This one was a hot setup---- in a store inside of a strip mall.  A guy was pimping out his buddy and they had the magic setup where they could keep the store open yet get this guy fucked in the back.  Unfortunately, I wasn't into either guy when I arrived and declined the chance to dump another load.  But I gave them props for their hot setup!!

Took a sauna afternoon and took about 8 cocks during the dinnertime period.quite a few gold ringed blokes pumped my hole good as I was bent over in the dark steamroom in the corner; not one pulled out just loaded my hole one after the other. I used a full bottle of poppers too.

Edited by DarkroomTaker

I'm mostly a bottom, but sometimes I like to fuck young boys.

A couple of days ago I wrote on grindr to a danish 18yo tourist. He replied and I suggested meeting each other so that he could have good memories of my city.

I said I could see from his look in his profile picture that he loved cock, he could suck it nicely and also liked his butt used properly.

It seems that this passage made the necessary impact and he got horny.

He stayed in a hotel together with a female friend. So he said he couldn't leave her for a long time and the only possible solution would be me booking a room in the same hotel.

I asked for his butt picture (see attached) to make sure such solution was worth investing. And the picture persuaded me.

So I booked a room in that hotel on the same floor and checked-in in the evening.

For about 4 hours he didn't appear on Grindr so I thought I was fooled in a stupid way.

But then he appeared, sent me a message. He apologized for his absence, went out to have something to eat quickly.

Then he finally came to my room. He was adorable. A tall scandinavian angel. He came to grab a pair of jocks I brought for him. He said he needed that for sex so I had to bring my own. He chose what he wanted and left for his room to have a shower and to make sure his friend was asleep so that he could sneak to my room for the rest of the night.

Then finally he came.

We started kissing right away. Than we drank some wine. But he couldn't keep himself calm so he just grabbed me and started telling what a bad boy he was and how he needed "his daddy" to punish him, that he would do ANYTHING for me.

That was exactly what I wanted.

First I said I wanted to make pics and vids of him naked.

So after some cuddling I started licking his ass. He moaned like crazy and started begging for fucking him. I lubed his hole and my dick and started penetrating his ass. He asked to stop and to use condom, because that's the only rule he had which I had to follow. I asked him why and tried to persuade him not to use the rubber, but he said - "only with condom".

I was disappointed, lost my hardon and moved towards wine glasses.

He started sucking my dick, got it hard again and put the condom on. The moment I felt that rubber on my dick it started getting soft again.

Now HE seemed disappointed. I showed him I had no interest in using a condom.

And then he said: "fuck my ass and fill me with your cum". I asked him if he was sure he wanted that and he said "yes yes yes". This affected my dick immediately and I shove it into his warm tight ass.

He repeated "fuck me daddy" all the time and how good my cock was. He also asked many times to cum in his ass. I promissed I would do that with pleasure.

I made a video of my cock banging his hole where all his moans and begging are so clear and hot.

At one point I stopped and said - but you didn't want me to fuck you bareback first. He answered that he didn't know why he said so. My cock and cum was all he wanted. This is the best thing a breeder can hear from his bottom.

I was fucking him quite long. I kept myself together not to cum, because I wanted to enjoy that moments of fucking sweet young boy and listening to his prayers for my cum in his hole.

Finally he got really tired and said we'd been fucking for hours and he should be back in his room soon.

So I pulled my dick out and started jerking off. But he couldn't wait long without my cock in his ass.. So a minute later he begged me to fuck him again until he asked me to stop later. And so this repeated several times.

Finally I pulled out again, jerked off and when I felt the moment was right I shove my dick deep in his hole, filling it with my sperm. He jerked himself off and shot enormous load on his chest. After we were done I kissed his hole. He jumped off the bed and ran into shower.

Then he put his clothes on, took my jockstrap as a souvenir, leaving me his worn panties (as I asked) and left.

I fell on my bed, checked on my mobile phone the videos I recorded and fell asleep as a child.

I made myself a perfect pre-Valentines day.

post-35494-0-27231600-1423676441_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I got my last load at the local bath house.

I found "tina" about a year ago and every time I party with her I become this crazy whore in need for cum. 

This last time was crazy.

This guy from work wanted to cum in my hole again (he had done it before in a gas station bathroom) so I went to his house.

He had been partying for a couple nights already and was saving his load for me but he was really tired. I got there and started sucking his dick, it got really big. I really wanted him to tear me up. I Asked if we could invite a third guy and he said yes, so we went on grindr and after a LONG time (people in GDL are not into bareback) we found this guy. He was really hot, beard, nice body, big dick (not as big as my friend's) They both fucked me and the new guy came in my whole. So my friend was super tired and he asked me if I could leave so he could get some sleep. I finished the pipe and left. I stopped at a convenience store to buy a charger for my phone, the guy was really hot but he wasn't alone. So I started walking around looking for dick, I had some cum inside me already but wanted more. This was around 2am. I was walking by this app building and this guy comes at me and asks what I was looking for. I said "verga" and he took out a knife. So I ran and he started chasing me. I could tell he was high on something...

He caught up with me when I was almost next to my car, he kicked my in the cav, thankfully I didn't fall. I hit him back and he left.

So, I got in my car and continued my search for dick. (yeah even after the mug attempt, I'm a fucking whore)

I waited until 9 and went to a bath house. my leg hurt like crazy. I had a hard time walking but I wanted some dick. 

I offered my ass to every single guy there from 9 am to 6 pm. I got 14 loads. Most guys aren't into bareback. I think I'll go back soon for more!!

A regular came over this morning, the one who demands on wearing a ski mask. I swear he must be in the same apartments as me. He never arrives in a car and is out of sigh within seconds, no way to get down the street that fast and out of sight. Lol... a newbie came over tonight for some oral. I said before hand I didn't want any return, but while I was sucking he had me stand up, before I knew it he was undoing my pants and pulling everything down and sucking... I finished him off, he went off over my mouth, chest and shoulders, lots of cum. He said it was his first time with a guy and first time ever getting head... not sure if I believe the head part, but he said he will be back in the morning after work.

• Upvote 1