Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I changed my name on grindr to a down arrow for bottom and got a few chats asking for pics and stuff. One stud with a huge uncut cock (he said 9 inches and I can confirm it was massive) hit me up and since I didn't have the place to myself he suggested we fuck in a bathroom at my university.

I meet him in the basement bathroom and watched him piss in one of the urinals, then sucked him from soft to hard. He reached for a condom and I was sort of disappointed that he didn't even try to go bare. But I still wanted his cock inside me no matter what. He pounded my ass and came in the condom in my ass and collapsed on me.

When he pulled out I slipped off the condom and started sucking him again and stuck the condom in my underwear waistband. After he was on his way out, I pushed his cum from the condom into my ass.

My first load of unknown/unasked status.

• Upvote 7

Hit the gym with a friends friend, pretty damn hot but needed some help with some presses and had no one to work out with. We got to the gym and got a good pump in. By this time theres about 45 minutes before the gym closes so he tans while I do some cardio. Both pretty done so head to the lockers and the showers. About 25 before the gym closes, pretty damn empty so just undress and get into the showers. Hot friend comes in behind me, starts kissing my neck. Can feel his hard thick cock againt my muscle ass while he pushes me against the wall.

Starts to go in, head first and slow since he's THICK. Almost all in when he starts pounding my ass, trying to keep quiet so no one hears. Couple minutes of ass pounding goes by and I can tell he's almost done. Moans a little in my ear, slows down and I start to feel his cock pulsating in my hole. Stay still for a couple seconds then he slowly pulls out his huge cock. We finish showering, get dressed and I start heading out with his seed still deep in me.

• Upvote 7

My hubby is away for 2 weeks so I get to host. I met a hot black man on A4A and we had played once before so I saw him on there again. After some small talk, I invited him over for some fun and told him to give me an hour to prep. He's 5'10" 8.5 thick cut and it was fun to ride last time. So he shows up and we head to the bedroom. He strips and I disrobed. He lays across the bed and I start working on his body. He's already hard as a rock and i make my way down to his cock. I like and suck it like it was my last supper. Finally he puts me in position for me to sit on it.  I lube up his dick and my hole. Damn that felt good. After a bit he says get on my back. Oh fuck! He plowed me driving that raw cock deep in me. I was in heaven and then he dumped a huge load in my ass. He will definitely be back again. Now I have an old friend who's going to come later on and give me another load. It's good to be a cumdump.

• Upvote 2

Guest Inthewind

Met a guy at the ABS in Troy took one from him in the big booth, than 3 other's that when one was done the other stepped up and slid there cocks home, all loads deep in my ass.    Left there went across the street to the baths,  but was approached by 2 older guys in a van got to talking jumped in went for a ride with them sucked one guy he shot in mouth then switched the other guy ate all the cum from my ass and fucked the hell out of me dumping a huge load.    Got back to the parking lot got in the car came home.  

If your in my neck of the woods let me know, can host,  prefer big cocks 

Edited by Inthewind

Posted my normal ad to suck cock, a guy came over that was here once before. Sucked him and he jacked off until he got ready to blow, I went back down and he knocked my head back off his cock because it was too sensitive, and his load went shooting all over his legs and pants. Lol

Second guy came over later, another guy who had been here for a blow and go in December. I sucked for about 20 minutes until he went down on me, we ended up 69ing, and before I knew it he had me on my stomac. I said no, as I wasn't cleaned out, but he rammed his cock in my ass anyways and pounded my ass for about 5 minutes until he shot deep in my hole. Said he was keeping my number as he quit his trucking and would be free more... oh the joys!

• Upvote 1

Guys - I know we're all horny and I hope well all get laid tonight, but tonight a 7+ year relationship ended because I'm a manwhore.  Hug the person that loves you.  Breed on, but realize that sometimes fantasy kills reality.  I'll be back soon, right now I gotta get these tears out.

Guys - I know we're all horny and I hope well all get laid tonight, but tonight a 7+ year relationship ended because I'm a manwhore.  Hug the person that loves you.  Breed on, but realize that sometimes fantasy kills reality.  I'll be back soon, right now I gotta get these tears out.

Sorry to hear that.  But I won't lie I love reading about your sexpolits.

• Moderators

Sorry - *hugs*

Tomorrow is another day