Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest virgoz

Yesterday during my lunch break. Hooked up with a newbie bb bttm a couple of suburbs over. Went in hard. Popped his inner ring and planted my seed ;)

Guest cum-in

Took a poz load last night. Was highly enjoyable. The guy rimmed my ass like a pro. I almost came just from the tongue action, but he got my ass wet enough that he slid right in without too much hassle at all and was properly satisfied with himself after he unloaded. He said he was off meds, so we'll see. 

Sunday: hanging out by pool at resort. Damn. There were some hotties. Gonna keep this one pretty general. Always interesting when I meet guys just in the open. Many were cruising and I was trying to play it cool. Guys came and went. One guy, about 30, shaved head, beard, extraordinary body, ass that wouldn't quit, would go to his room, then come back and lay out. Did this several times. I made note of his room number and moved to a different area. Saw an older daddy, nice bod, good looking. Standing in his room, stroking a nice dick. He motioned me in. I walked in, he sank to his knees and started sucking. Great cocksucker. Got me hard, teased me, and worked me up slowly. Deep throated me but mostly focused on head for a while. He kept a increasing the pace and got to where he was fucking his throat on my cock. Fuck. I just asked, you want it? He moaned a yes. I grabbed his head and held my cock in his throat as I shot my load. He gasped for air as I let him go. - said thanks and headed toward door which is when I noticed we had an audience outside the window. BIG grin on the bald guy from earlier. I nodded my head to him and went to lay out.

Later that night, I go to pool just hang out, smoke a cigarette, enjoy the night air. I see two guys come out of the bald guy's room. Hmmmm. A few minutes later, another guy. I think I've found slut for tonight. I wait some more and he comes out, sees me across pool and stops in his tracks. Smiles very big and then motions with his head to come in his room. Don't have to ask me twice. Room reads of ass and sex - that sweet smell starts making my cock hard. I look at the guy, and we start making out. Can def taste some ass/cum on his tongue. Cock gets a little more hard. I reach around and place one hand on each ass cheek and squeeze together then pull apart. I swipe my hand and he has a sloppy hole. Just sloppy with cum. I bring my fingers to his mouth and he sucks them clean. I push him to his knees and he stares at my dick. I'm leaking a lot of precut. He sticks out tongue and licks, then slurps on foreskin, the. Finally taking me all in his mouth starts sucking. He looks up, takes my dick out and says, "that tastes so sweet" then goes back to sucking. I reach back to his ass again - there is so much cum. I'm praying I can hold out. Fucking a dummy hole usually makes me shoot straightaway! I tell him I want to fuck. He says ok and lays on his back. I said, "oh no. On all fours. Show me that wet hole" with a big smirk. And he blushed. He got in all fours and I slid in. Nice and wet. Squishy. I pushed him down flat and kept fucking. I leaned into his ear and asked "how many you got I here?" He barely whispered, "six." I picked up the pace. I asked did each of those guys give you two?" And he answered "two of them - couple. Then two more guys gave me one each." I kept fucking. Sweat started to drip from my forehead onto his back. Fuck what a nice back he has. All muscular. He asked me "can I have yours too. Give it to me. I need it" I said, sure as though I had just decided this. I whispered in his ear, " I knew you were a cumslut when I saw you earlier. With this hot bod and Damon nice ass of yours, I bet you get more than your fair share of loads. Here's one more!" And I hot deep in him. After soften and slipped out, he immediately went for my dick to clean up and licked my balls too. He said cleaning up was his favorite part to which I replied "good pig,"

• Upvote 8

Monday: I was by the pool again. Just soaking up some rays. There are plenty of guys all ages, all body types, and all looking for fun. Everyone has been nice and flirty, I played on a couple of apps. Checking out the locals. That couple that came out of bald guy's room was been friendly and flirty. Snowbirds coming down to get out of cold weather. I gave them my thanks for getting bald guy ready for me - one laughed and said thanks the other one blushed a little, not expecting that comment. I'm nude and was sporting a semi with pre leaking of course. The one who laughed, looked around and swiped the pre and then licked his finger. His partner playfully slapped his shoulder. I told them I was top. And they said so were they. We all just shrugged. Then the one that laughed says "No reason we can't just have fun, right? Come back to our room" and I said, "I get to swallow both your loads." They smiled. Nothing extraordinary. It was fun. They were both cut. We took turns sucking each other. At one point, bit of a daisy chain going on. The shy one was obsessed with my foreskin. He asked his partner if he could have my load. And his partner said yes. So I started sucking. The partner started breathing heavy and pulled his dick from my mouth to jack. I kept sucking the shy one. Until I heard "I'm cumming. Now, now!" I turned to take just the tip between my lips and he shot a nice load. Seeing, this the shy one, started jacking and I did same with him. Fuck! That was nice. The shy one got on his knees and said it was my turn to shoot and started sucking my cock. His partner started making out with me and we moaned. He said "babe, our cum states good together" and that did it. I started shooting in shy one's mouth, fuuuuck!!! I love Ft Lauderdale!!

I'll post about Tuesday later. That was pretty hot too!!

• Upvote 1

Posted on CL last Sunday that I was looking for a piss top and got a hit, a guy about my age with an 8" cock and huge mushroom head.  Arranged to meet at my place in a couple of hours, and he started drinking water to get a nice clear stream.  He was busting by the time he got to my place, so we immediately went into the bathroom, I stripped and knelt in the tub, and he stripped and stood in the tub in front of me.  Before I knew it piss was streaming down my chest, then all over my face.  Then in one swift move, he grabbed my head and pushed his cock past my lips, piss still streaming out!  I choked and gagged but swallowed as much as I could, the rest splashing out of my mouth, all over his legs, and down my chest and stomach to my cock, which was rock-hard.  It was the first time I ever swallowed piss, and I loved it!

Finally the piss stream let up and I swallowed the last of it.  Then without missing a beat, he began to fuck my face, still holding my head in a vise grip that I couldn't escape.  His cock slid past my tonsils and past my gag reflex and down my throat.  I was so turned on by how slutty I was.  After a few minutes of pumping, I felt his shaft harden and then pulse as his seed spilled from the tip of his cock into the back of my throat.  I swallowed hungrily, picturing his cum mixing with his piss in my stomach, relishing just how nasty and dirty I was being, knowing that this was the place I wanted most to be.

My new friend kept his cock in my mouth as it went flaccid, and I tasted a few more trickles of his piss on my tongue, which I greedily swallowed.  We showered off and he got dressed and left.  I'm seeing him again tonight and can't wait!  He says he may bring a friend to fuck my ass while he fills my greedy mouth.

I was hangin out home, watching TV, A4A in the background... I got hit up by a 32 YO Black guy, wanted a pump & dump, me lubed ass up.  I gave address, 15 mins later, he walks in, up my stairs.. I am on my knees ass up on Living room couch, I hear him drop his shorts. rub his hard 7" cut cock in my crack & I back my hole up on it... he fucks me slow, fast, grinding for a good 15 mins and wispers, here's my NUT... shoots, pulls shorts up & goes....This is a first for me...

• Upvote 2

Went to the sauna tonight. Left 4-hours later with empty balls and a full ass (took loads in my mouth also.) Highlights include, a 4-some with Asian twinks (2 of which was 7") and all uncut (my favorite.) I got loads from all of them. Blew a black guy (older) as he fingered my ass. Played with a middle eastern guy (late 20s). Had a daddy fuck and bred me (spit only.) There was a tweaked out Latino boy (early 20s). Started to finger him, felt loads up there was about to plow him until I pulled my fingers out and it was dirty. Usually don't care about that, unless I'm in "public." That kind of ruined that hookup. My favorite though, besides the Asians, was a college football player. White dude, early twenties. Amazingly built body, and hung as a horse. Plowed my ass, gave me his load. Came back in, and plowed another down my throat. I tried to get him to tell me which college, but he wouldn't. Overall, a fun time.

Went to the sauna tonight. Left 4-hours later with empty balls and a full ass (took loads in my mouth also.) Highlights include, a 4-some with Asian twinks (2 of which was 7") and all uncut (my favorite.) I got loads from all of them. Blew a black guy (older) as he fingered my ass. Played with a middle eastern guy (late 20s). Had a daddy fuck and bred me (spit only.) There was a tweaked out Latino boy (early 20s). Started to finger him, felt loads up there was about to plow him until I pulled my fingers out and it was dirty. Usually don't care about that, unless I'm in "public." That kind of ruined that hookup. My favorite though, besides the Asians, was a college football player. White dude, early twenties. Amazingly built body, and hung as a horse. Plowed my ass, gave me his load. Came back in, and plowed another down my throat. I tried to get him to tell me which college, but he wouldn't. Overall, a fun time.

I was extremely horny, so went to the bath house about 40 minutes from my house. I paid my fee got a locker and got naked, lubed my ass up. walked around and got hard hearing the sounds of sex coming from several of the rooms. I walked into the video room which was crowded for this place there were 7 guys involved in sex, two getting a BJ, and 3 in a threeway, with two blowing a guy. I sat down watching the scene around me, and a handsome guy about my age sat next to me smiled and went down on me immediately, another guy came over and I took him in my mouth, another guy came up behind the guy I was blowing and entered him from behind,   I felt his cock get bigger and I got harder and my cocksucker just started working on my BBC more furiously, all of us were sharing poppers and had a audience, then my cocksucker worked a finger into my well lubed ass it felt so good as I wiggled my ass on it, Then the guy I was sucking started to moan an I realized that his fucker had just cum in his ass, he then came in my mouth and this caused my to cum, the guy took my load, he then got up and put his cock in my mouth and came, I had taken two loads in one minute, then the guy who had fucked the guy I was sucking started cleaning out his ass, we all then stared kissing each other sharing cum.

I then went showered and went into the sauna room where another orgy off sorts took place,

Went to my first Cumunion in Augusta GA this weekend and it was everything I fantasized about and more. They have a dungeon they call the pig pen with slings, spanking benches, rimming seats, cages, everything needed for a party like I enjoy. I wasn't sure if I'd have to nerve to live out my fantasy but seeing and hearing all of the fucking pushed me over the edge where I needed to be. I was wearing my cock cage so everyone would know I was all bottom and just there to be used. I climbed in a sling, hooked my legs through the straps, put on my hood to blind me, and layed a bottle of lube on my chest. Hearing people move but not being able to see anything was so hot. I honestly can't say if it were 1 minute or thirty before I felt a body between my legs. The guy never said a word. I felt the bottle of lube move and a second later a slippery cockhead rubbed around my hole to smear it and he immediatly pushed inside me. Thankfully the guy wasn't hung huge because he pushed all of the way in at once. Being my first fuck, I was tight and groaned loud. He paused in me for just a moment and started fucking at a nice steady pace. He was holding my legs, pulling me back against him and then I felt another set of hands on my nipples. The guy fucking me never slowed down or changed pace. He used my hole for 5 minutes or so, then went deep and grunted and felt my hole get hot and wet. He slapped my thigh and pulled out and was immediatly replaced by another guy, I think the one who was playing wih my nipples because his hands were now gone. His cock was thicker and he used the cum and lube from the last guy to work it deep in my hole. He fucked me rougher and made me ask for it several times. He's stop fucking me and make me ask for more, louder he'd say. I heard other voices and realized he liked to be watched and was doing that to draw a crowd. He fucked me like that for some time, maybe 15 minutes, and then made me ask for his load, which I eagerly begged for. I didn't know how long I was in the sling since I was hooded. When I finally pulled it off and climbed out of it, there was a puddle of cum pooled under my ass. When I got back to my room I realized I had been in the sling for 2 hours, and gotten fucked 6 times. The pig pen was only about 100 feet from my motel room but by the time I opened the door, cum was running down my legs. I was there for two nights, I'll write about night #2 in a few days.

• Upvote 1

Thursday I swallowed a big tasty load from a dominant married top with a beautiful 7" cock.  He wanted me to get it all the way in my mouth, push it down my throat is what it felt like until i gagged.  Some spit got on his leg and he made me clean it off with my tongue. 

Guest brabobas

I give my last load this afternoon by the highway. I was just horny coming out of work and stops on a parking near the highway. There where a lot of cars, so there must be some action. I wend out of my car into the small woodland. I was I think 20 meter in it, and there was a very horny guy playing with his dick, I already say that from the parking, he was certainly a exhibitionist. 

I went to him and start to gig him a blowjob, then he ask if I want to lick his balls, so I did and when I tried to lick his ass he said, just a moment I will take of my trousers so you can like my ass properly.

Wouw, that's make me even more horny then I already was. I start licking him and he ask me to fuck him and put my cum in his ass. So that's what I did, and we where standing I think 20 meters from the parking space, and everyone could see use. That's make it even more horny, I love it when people can see my fucking when they past by.

Was yesterday afternoon on my way to the sex cinema when i got cruised by a guy on the street that really had the AIDS look, He was wearing a hoodie & sweatpants, He saw me looking back at him as he started to follow me i kept looking back at him to see if he really was following me which he was, I got in to the sex cinema & a few minutes later he came inside too, I went around the back on a couch pulled my pants down ass up & face down, he did not take long to come over, first started fingering my lubed ass, then said to me do i have a condom, I said yes so i unwrapped one of my earlier doctored condoms with a split in it & put it over his now rock hard cock, was a good 8inches hard. He did not notice that it was split & started to fuck my ass, God that felt so good i could feel the condom splitting more in my ass, At one stage i felt his cock head bare pounding my insides & then i felt his cum ooze out of his cock while he kept on pounding my insides, I think he must have noticed because he pulled out & went for a walk but he came back 2 minutes later without the condom on & started again to fuck me. He must have realised what a PIG i was, Soon enough i was getting rewarded with a huge load deep in my cummy ass.

• Upvote 2